19 minutes ago, full_inu said:

You need to CUT ?
75388268-tailor-man-hands-notch-tailor-tailor-s-scissors-cloth-close-up-.jpg.287a6af3cdfbb5c4d0e98cfdeb32085e.jpg

you mean separate the meshes so that each one has less than 80 bones right? 
Thing is after i export the NIF file from OS the bones arent there like they disappeared and i dont know what to do

Edit: Okay instead of load outfit i was loading project xD let's see if i can make it

1 hour ago, maleos1212 said:

Hey guys i've recently downloaded an armor named Death Lady for Skyrim SE
also found the XML and nif files for the cloak to apply SMP physics to it but i see that it has more than 80 bones and that causes it to stretch infinitely 
does anyone know a workaround on this or is it a lost cause?

25 minutes ago, full_inu said:

You need to CUT ?

18 minutes ago, maleos1212 said:

you mean separate the meshes so that each one has less than 80 bones right? 
Thing is after i export the NIF file from OS the bones arent there like they disappeared and i dont know what to do

Edit: Okay instead of load outfit i was loading project xD let's see if i can make it

@ousnius's Nif Optimizer automatically fixes this problem.

2 hours ago, maleos1212 said:

Hey guys i've recently downloaded an armor named Death Lady for Skyrim SE
also found the XML and nif files for the cloak to apply SMP physics to it but i see that it has more than 80 bones and that causes it to stretch infinitely 
does anyone know a workaround on this or is it a lost cause?

The workaround is you're using an LE node structure which supports 330 nodes on SE, which support 80 nodes per nif, so either delete the nodes or partition the nif into multiple meshes.

17 hours ago, maleos1212 said:

you mean im doing it the hard way or something?

Is there a guide for it?

Just launch Nif Optimizer, browse to and select the folder that contains the nifs with over 80 bones per shape (or partition, I forgot which it is) and click "Optimize." No guide required.

11 hours ago, maleos1212 said:

It's stil the same after running it through Nif Optimizer

I'm sorry it didn't work on your particular nif- the Nif Optimizer changelog for version 3.0.7 says:

• Version 3.0.7

• Added LE output mode.
    • Limit bones per partition to 80 for SSE (then split automatically).
    • Fixed crashes with meshes without vertices.

Current version is 3.0.14, so the enhancement was made months ago. On the only >80 nodes/partition I have encountered in my conversions from LE to SE, it did in fact split the offending partition into two, each with <80 nodes. The only thing I can think of is that you may have an older version of Nif Optimizer, or that the nif has already been converted and so Nif Optimizer is ignoring it (that's only a theory based on logic, not experience.)

You could always ask @ousnius on his Nif Optimizer page.

Is it possible to force an outfit to use different "CBBE.xml" ?
(i am probably using all the wrong words, but i don't know how to call that XML file - its that file under SKSE/Plugins/hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs)

What i want is that when certain outfit gets equipped, HDT SMP gets told to use a different XML with different stiffness settings and whatnot.
I thought maybe specifying different XML in NiStringExtraData would do, but either its not possible or i am doing it wrong.
Can somebody please nudge me in the right direction?

EDIT: sorry, nevermind, it works, i was just changing wrong parameter which had no effect.

still one question though:

Is there any quicker way than unequip/equip the outfit to force HDT reload the XML?

Hi I am having trouble with SMP  (Cbbe Smp) spazzing out breasts and skeleton so much that it causes CTD. Has been happening to NPC's mostly but now my character is getting it. No Xpmsee is not over-written.

I know how to stop it if a catch it fast enough (But it gets to be a pain to call up Racemenu every 2-3 minutes).

Is there a general guide as to what's going wrong?. I used to get it back in the Skrim Le HDT days, until recently SMP has been pretty stable.

On 10/3/2020 at 10:51 AM, Roggvir said:

Still one question though: Is there any quicker way than unequip/equip the outfit to force HDT reload the XML?

To work around the Skyrim bug that prevents user-applied enchantments from being active when the enchanted item is equipped by a script, I use a mod called Re-Equip. I have it hotkeyed, and I invoke it as a Shout. What it does is *instantly* unequip and re-equip every item you have equipped when you invoke it.

It should work equally well in the situation you're describing- getting the game to reload a cloth-physics item's xml.

6 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

To work around the Skyrim bug that prevents user-applied enchantments from being active when the enchanted item is equipped by a script, I use a mod called Re-Equip. I have it hotkeyed, and I invoke it as a Shout. What it does is *instantly* unequip and re-equip every item you have equipped when you invoke it.

It should work equally well in the situation you're describing- getting the game to reload a cloth-physics item's xml.

I settled for hotkeying the clothing item, but i was hoping there would be some hidden shortcut key for reloading the HDT.
Anyway, thank you for the tip, one less keystroke is always nice.

20 hours ago, Vortec said:

Hi I am having trouble with SMP  (Cbbe Smp) spazzing out breasts and skeleton so much that it causes CTD. Has been happening to NPC's mostly but now my character is getting it. No Xpmsee is not over-written.

I know how to stop it if a catch it fast enough (But it gets to be a pain to call up Racemenu every 2-3 minutes).

Is there a general guide as to what's going wrong?. I used to get it back in the Skrim Le HDT days, until recently SMP has been pretty stable.

Something in your game is causing this- I don't have it using @srea's (aers) HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics). On the other hand, I'm using trouble-free UUNP body, so I'm not using the CBBE SMP xml at all. :classic_biggrin:

When you do get infinity stretching of body or outfit, there are two ways you can fix it (a lot faster than opening Racemenu) before the freeze and CTD, if you're quick enough:

1. Issue console command pcb (PurgeCellBuffers). This works instantaneously in most cases. I have it set in one of my programmable macro keys.
  2. Issue console command smp reset. This is more disruptive and takes a few seconds to work but is almost always effective.

If it's an equipped SMP item (as opposed to your body) that is infinity-stretching, you can unequip and re-equip it to stop the madness. I use a handy little mod called Re-Equip to do that invisibly for me.

Another strategy that may work for you is to use @Shizof's CBPC - Physics With Collisions for body physics (breasts, boobs, butt, belly and labia.) This removes SMP from handling your body physics as well as any cloth physics (hair, jewelry, clothing/armor movements), and reduces the fps penalty as a bonus.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Something in your game is causing this- I don't have it using @srea's (aers) HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics). On the other hand, I'm using trouble-free UUNP body, so I'm not using the CBBE SMP xml at all. :classic_biggrin:

When you do get infinity stretching of body or outfit, there are two ways you can fix it (a lot faster than opening Racemenu) before the freeze and CTD, if you're quick enough:

1. Issue console command pcb (PurgeCellBuffers). This works instantaneously in most cases. I have it set in one of my programmable macro keys.
  2. Issue console command smp reset. This is more disruptive and takes a few seconds to work but is almost always effective.

If it's an equipped SMP item (as opposed to your body) that is infinity-stretching, you can unequip and re-equip it to stop the madness. I use a handy little mod called Re-Equip to do that invisibly for me.

Another strategy that may work for you is to use @Shizof's CBPC - Physics With Collisions for body physics (breasts, boobs, butt, belly and labia.) This removes SMP from handling your body physics as well as any cloth physics (hair, jewelry, clothing/armor movements), and reduces the fps penalty as a bonus.

Yes it's an odd issue for me as I haven't had much trouble with SE SMP. Other than my character, two of my Bijin followers (Serana and Lydia) both spaz out badly when ever i give them outfits-never had a problem with doing that for past few years while playing SE. About the only way to stop that for them is to give them there vanilla outfits back, that stops it but who wants that.

Back in my mind isn't there an 'un-official' load order for SMP dll's in MO2's left hand pane.  Skse 2.00.17 then CBBE  then SMP ? something like that?. I have tried Acro's 3bbb but has been more of a pain than anything for me usage wise and converting all outfits.

BTW is anything being worked on with the HDT-SMP file itself at all, it's been last January that Aers last posted anything.

56 minutes ago, Vortec said:

Yes it's an odd issue for me as I haven't had much trouble with SE SMP. Other than my character, two of my Bijin followers (Serana and Lydia) both spaz out badly when ever i give them outfits-never had a problem with doing that for past few years while playing SE. About the only way to stop that for them is to give them there vanilla outfits back, that stops it but who wants that.

Back in my mind isn't there an 'un-official' load order for SMP dll's in MO2's left hand pane.  Skse 2.00.17 then CBBE  then SMP ? something like that?. I have tried Acro's 3bbb but has been more of a pain than anything for me usage wise and converting all outfits.

BTW is anything being worked on with the HDT-SMP file itself at all, it's been last January that Aers last posted anything.

My Serana is wearing an SMP Wig and SMP Earrings, and I'm not having any trouble with her.

Spoiler

W01IvOX.jpg?1

I can't help you with CBBE and/or MO2, I don't use either one of them, sorry. And I haven't heard/seen anything about/from @srea (aers) or his future plans for HDT-SMP. I'm sure you're aware that there are other forks of HDT-SMP by other authors- I haven't tried any of them, but they're "out there." Maybe some of them are more refined or stable or easier on the hardware, etc. I haven't delved into it because I'm in my happy place right now with SSE... ~250 mods via Vortex, LOOT and FNIS and it all just works.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

My Serana is wearing an SMP Wig and SMP Earrings, and I'm not having any trouble with her.

Reveal hidden contents

W01IvOX.jpg?1

I can't help you with CBBE and/or MO2, I don't use either one of them, sorry. And I haven't heard/seen anything about/from @srea (aers) or his future plans for HDT-SMP. I'm sure you're aware that there are other forks of HDT-SMP by other authors- I haven't tried any of them, but they're "out there." Maybe some of them are more refined or stable or easier on the hardware, etc. I haven't delved into it because I'm in my happy place right now with SSE... ~250 mods via Vortex, LOOT and FNIS and it all just works.

I haven't delved into it because I'm in my happy place right now with SSE... ~250 mods via Vortex, LOOT and FNIS and it all just works.

You have been hanging around Todd to much, thank you for trying too help

On 10/3/2020 at 4:32 PM, Vortec said:

I had that problem with the mod "More Tavern Idles".  I found that using these idles would cause the breasts to react as you describe, possibly due collisions with the furniture since the stretching started after the NPCs used an alchemical table or sat down.  Adding the mod "Furniture height size fix enhanced" fixed it for me.  Just a suggestion.

2 hours ago, perrymwt said:

I had that problem with the mod "More Tavern Idles".  I found that using these idles would cause the breasts to react as you describe, possibly due collisions with the furniture since the stretching started after the NPCs used an alchemical table or sat down.  Adding the mod "Furniture height size fix enhanced" fixed it for me.  Just a suggestion.

Yeah I have noticed that whenever using workbenches/Crafting stations is a sure guarantee of SMP spazzing out. I will try your suggestion. I will try your suggestion.

On 10/4/2020 at 1:06 PM, Vortec said:

SKSE is orthogonal to MO2; it lives in the Skyrim[SE] directory so no, there's no relationship between it and the other pieces you mention.

"SMP dlls" are likewise orthogonal : HDT-SMP has one, so does CBPC, but there are no conflicts.

The only interesting conflicts in the SMP picture are the thousands of XML files and, if CBPC is in the picture, the hundreds of CBPCthisthatconfig.txt files. Multiple mods (CBPC itself, CBBE 3BBB, Realistic SMP, the probably-obsolete "HDT-SMP Full Collision XML" mod) bring various versions of those files to the party. You could diff them and pick the pieces that you like, or just let the priority order sort it out. I let CBBE 3BBB override CBPC, under the probably-somewhat-nebulous theory that the body author may have a better handle on the collision options. Some of the 'conflicting' files may in fact be identical; I haven't checked.

8 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:

SKSE is orthogonal to MO2; it lives in the Skyrim[SE] directory so no, there's no relationship between it and the other pieces you mention.

"SMP dlls" are likewise orthogonal : HDT-SMP has one, so does CBPC, but there are no conflicts.

The only interesting conflicts in the SMP picture are the thousands of XML files and, if CBPC is in the picture, the hundreds of CBPCthisthatconfig.txt files. Multiple mods (CBPC itself, CBBE 3BBB, Realistic SMP, the probably-obsolete "HDT-SMP Full Collision XML" mod) bring various versions of those files to the party. You could diff them and pick the pieces that you like, or just let the priority order sort it out. I let CBBE 3BBB override CBPC, under the probably-somewhat-nebulous theory that the body author may have a better handle on the collision options. Some of the 'conflicting' files may in fact be identical; I haven't checked.

No real conflicts, but as I recall, there was a method to force CBPC to load after SMP, because the effective 'load order' for dlls is alphabetical.

It involved either a preload text file or an alternative of renaming the CBPC dll to xcbp.dll. I don't think this is required anymore, but it's still in the CBPC stickies.