On 5/23/2020 at 5:31 PM, rb888 said:

Soon I walked about college after learning block magic when everyone out game crash? Mmm still stump

Well, I ran above the slithy tove after learning to gyre and gimbal in the wabe! All mimsy were the Borogrove, when all the Momraths outgrabe? Mmm, frumious Bandersnatch!

5 hours ago, Speed Metal said:

If any of you SMP wizards got some time to look into this, It'd be much appreciated. I don't really know whether it's related to the XML or the mesh itself. The issue itself is, the armor's tail disappears into the ground, but as soon as I delete the XML, the tail stays where it's supposed to. Below are some screens showing the problem as well as the XML file.

Hide contents

With the XML

Skyrim2099.png.b133d1e11c3fdb356bbff85354af32fe.png

Reveal hidden contents

Without the XML

Skyrim2100.png.d4135186d7fa5d6e73c7eef37e1a019d.png

And, last but not least, the XML itself.

hdtSFMain.xml 12.38 kB · 1 download

one of the bones in the tail is not defined in the xml that's why

3 hours ago, chevalierx said:

[Youtube]

can somone xpalin me how it work , fps jump from 35 to 55

that partial appearance of textures tells me that you have some memory problem...

6 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

it mod effect when equiped

what mod is it? if its purpose is to be irritating then it is excellent 

4 hours ago, chevalierx said:

but why at end it 55 fps and at begin it 35 and same thing is that to smp mod itself

SMP takes a bit of time to get going, thats why if u type "smp reset" into console u will temporarily get more fps for a few seconds and it will drop down

4 minutes ago, Illana said:

SMP takes a bit of time to get going, thats why if u type "smp reset" into console u will temporarily get more fps for a few seconds and it will drop down

i try as videos and i try with smp reset that not solve fps like that trick

you try your self

4 hours ago, chevalierx said:

but why at end it 55 fps and at begin it 35 and same thing is that to smp mod itself

When you introduce more smp physics bones to a character (put on an smp dress or wig) it increases the number of calculations that your computer has to make per frame by a large amount, hence the possible fps drop if your machine can't process it in time.

Hello, 

I've found some people having this problem, but I can't find the solution to it. hdt-smp dll file crashes my game very time i try to load it. I modded skyrim alot, so i tried alot of basic stuff.

My cpu is compatible. SKSE logs dont output anything usefull. Skyrim and skse versions up to date.

Anyone had this issue ? Maybe someone knows how to fix it ?

4 hours ago, supergodman5 said:

Not sure this is the right thread, but I am having some issues with HDT SMP and DD chain devices. Even with HDT SMP installed chains have no physics and stay still the same as if it's uninstalled, is there a third piece missing?

the chains would have to have HDT xmls written for them, HDT-SMP doesn't just automatically work, the articles of clothing and armour must be specifically designed for it.

On 6/2/2020 at 5:39 PM, deskchairlamnp said:

Hello, 

I've found some people having this problem, but I can't find the solution to it. hdt-smp dll file crashes my game very time i try to load it. I modded skyrim alot, so i tried alot of basic stuff.

My cpu is compatible. SKSE logs dont output anything usefull. Skyrim and skse versions up to date.

Anyone had this issue ? Maybe someone knows how to fix it ?

Do you have the hdtSMP64.dll? I have no issues

• 2 weeks later...

I'm attempting to make my first foray into trying to add SMP to a model but there seems to be very little information on how to do it, as attempting to search for guides mostly returns results for generating HDT bodies or outfits and the like.

Is this guide a good one to follow, or is there a better one out there?

Spoiler

On 5/17/2020 at 10:40 AM, Yinkle said:

Here you go, a nice little project for this morning :) for best results build "EvenStar CBBE SMP" in bodyslide to your preset. If you use a UUNP body then you might see a little clipping.

Edit: Merge this with the main mod, it just replaces the original nif files so it doesn't add an extra item.

Arwen's Evenstar CBBE SMP.7z 2.38 MB · 54 downloads

Thank you Yinkle, to share this nice jewelry with us.

I have a question regarding SMP collisionbodies in this context, perhaps you can help me out.

Is it possible, to put the collisionshape (e.g. for this necklace but for SMP Hair as well for example) to an external nif (e.g. an armorbody)?

So that, when you change the armor, the collisionshape will change as well, so you don't have to create different versions of the necklace.

16 minutes ago, noreg said:

Thank you Yinkle, to share this nice jewelry with us.

I have a question regarding SMP collisionbodies in this context, perhaps you can help me out.

Is it possible, to put the collisionshape (e.g. for this necklace but for SMP Hair as well for example) to an external nif (e.g. an armorbody)?

So that, when you change the armor, the collisionshape will change as well, so you don't have to create different versions of the necklace.

You could get rid of the collision shape altogether and let it collide with your armor/body baseshape but then you'd need to be using smp config for your armor/ body and it wouldn't support smp used in tandem with cbpc.

I'm not sure I understand what you are suggesting here. It sounds like a lot of work to make and set diferent collision shapes for all your armors!

22 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

I'm not sure I understand what you are suggesting here. It sounds like a lot of work to make and set diferent collision shapes for all your armors!

Well the plan is to make only one collisionshape (in the Armor or Body) for Jewelry and hair and perhaps other things too and when the armor/body changes, the collisionshape changes with it. so it would spare me work afterwards because i use differend shapes for every race.

i made low-poly collisionbodies for this purpose and they work good enough for my taste, a direct collision with the originalbody eats up too much frames.

i'm using cbpc for "bodyparts" collision and want to use smp for hair some clothes and tails, again pure smp would be too much performance heavy.

3 minutes ago, noreg said:

Well the plan is to make only one collisionshape (in the Armor or Body) for Jewelry and hair and perhaps other things too and when the armor/body changes, the collisionshape changes with it. so it would spare me work afterwards because i use differend shapes for every race.

i made low-poly collisionbodies for this purpose and they work good enough for my taste, a direct collision with the originalbody eats up too much frames.

i'm using cbpc for "bodyparts" collision and want to use smp for hair some clothes and tails, again pure smp would be too much performance heavy.

Obviously I wouldn't be able to make a version for this as it's way too specific. You would need to make changes yourself, removing the collision shape from the necklace nif and then editing the xml file accordingly. Bear in mind that if you are using cbpc for you main body, you will need to define things like breast physics in your custom collision shape's xml file (emulating what cbpc is doing) or it won't collide very well. By doing this, performance will probably be on a par if not worse than using smp on it's own when correctly set up.

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

Obviously I wouldn't be able to make a version for this as it's way too specific. You would need to make changes yourself, removing the collision shape from the necklace nif and then editing the xml file accordingly. Bear in mind that if you are using cbpc for you main body, you will need to define things like breast physics in your custom collision shape's xml file (emulating what cbpc is doing) or it won't collide very well. By doing this, performance will probably be on a par if not worse than using smp on it's own when correctly set up.

Well thank you for your expertise.

this seems way to complicated and not worth the amount of work, i think i will stick to my previous method and make different models for the collisionshape.

The Evenstar looks nice on my wife...

lumi_abendstern.png

Even with clothes on (separate file with diferent collisionshape)

lumi_abendstern_kleidung.png.bc89bc412c362442678b0c462d2149bd.png