• 2 weeks later...

Anybody here still experimenting with HDT-SMP?

I have tried to add skeleton and rig to static object.

1414677213_(351).png.3fa399dc3f57683464d8e6c7ec253dfd.png

And then use equippable HDT_Object (armor) and this simple script to attach this armor to static skinned mesh

Spoiler

Scriptname hdt_on_cell_load extends ObjectReference

ObjectReference Property TreeHDT Auto
Armor Property HDT_Object Auto
Cell Property SomeCell Auto

Event OnCellLoad()
    TreeHDT.AddItem(HDT_Object, 1, true)
EndEvent

No result and SMP log is clear ?

It was designed to be used with SMP Wind dll, if you are wonder how I was expecting to see movement.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I am trying to get the physics setup where CBPC handles most physics, but SMP handles vagina, schlong and anus collisions. It works for the most part (I am getting bounce for both the female and male bodies and physics on clothing). I am also getting collisions between male schlongs and the vagina (though the parameters need to be tweaked a bit, as one side of the vagina seems to be more responsive than the other during collisions). What puzzles me is that I am getting no collisions with schlonged females (I am using the UNP Add-on by B3lisario, which seems to work fine otherwise, including floppy SOS and all).

Also, I am doing this with the UUNPspSMP body, though it would be nice to use BHUNP instead.

Does anyone have any ideas which xml files to modify to get the UNP Add-on to collide with the vagina? Has anyone gotten these collisions working with BHUNP? What about anus physics for BHUNP: does anyone know whether that is even possible at this point?

On 5/6/2020 at 5:22 PM, xseno said:

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask.

I am starting a new game using BHUNP body with all the HDT SMP and CBPC

In the  test run I encountered no problems (I reloaded the save to check).

In attempt number one I notice that anus hdt part started stretching during running and walking animation  (see attached pic). Other animations seems fine (crouching, crouching moving, sex animation). No idea when it started.

Trying new game the problem is fixed, but I would like to salvage the  run attempt (3-4 hours in already)

Tried running showracemenu change race but the problem persist, tryed to switch between SMP/CBCP mode with NUM+

Anything else I could try?

Because it might happen again in a new game I was thinking about removing the part with outfit studio as last resort.

image.png.a170a13d9bd85b7ba1d68f17a47e574d.png

I found that for me, the same problem had to with having the "Player moves 360" option checked in FNIS Sexy Move and that unchecking it removed the issue...

• 4 weeks later...

I keep switching between UUNP and CBBE cause I can't make up my mind, but when I switch to UUNP I get a weird issue I can't figure out. 

The first time I load the game the physics effects dont get applied to the body (I believe) resulting in the other jiggly armor pieces on the butt/legs clipping through the static body.

Reequiping the body armor starts up the SMP/CPBC physics again and fixes it, but its hella annoying to do this every time I load a game, for myself and my followers too.

Anyone know what could be the issue?  It doesn't occur for CBBE 3BBB, only BHUNP 3BBB.

Mhm... I just returned back from ~half a year afk from skyrim (my pc needed some upgrade to do all mods I want). Now I'm checking my mod list from bookmarks and just got my mind abit broken and need some help to fix it:

So, I find that mod named cbp is now cbpc. But I have THREE mods that are for physics. They are:

HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)CBPC - Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR and CBBE SMP (3BBB).

I checked my other mods and find, that CBBE 3BBB and Labia variants wants "Requires either HDT SMP or CBPC or both"

My outfits wants hdt smp of cbpc. I checked them all.

So... Question is: what is cbbe smp (3bbb) and what it is doing in my modlist? Is there anything that I can need it for (now)?

9 minutes ago, Gh0sTG0 said:

So... Question is: what is cbbe smp (3bbb) and what it is doing in my modlist? Is there anything that I can need it for (now)?

That's just a new CBBE body variant. It will use HDT to apply physics. Checking the description, it says is not compatible with CBPC, so I'd double check if you're up to date in how to use that mod.

I just used CBBE SMP briefly and can't remember if I had problems or what. I've been using CBBE 3BBB (not "CBBE SMP (3BBB)" I know, names...) for a while. It can mix both CPBC and HDT-SMP in the same actor, or keep CBPC for body but use HDT for hairs, or enable CBPC on everyone and add HDT-SMP just for some actors, etc.

8 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

That's just a new CBBE body variant. It will use HDT to apply physics. Checking the description, it says is not compatible with CBPC, so I'd double check if you're up to date in how to use that mod.

I jus used CBBE SMP briefly and can't remember if I had problems or what. I've been using CBBE 3BBB (not "CBBE SMP (3BBB)" I know, names...) for a while. It can mix both CPBC and HDT-SMP in the same actor, or keep CBPC for body but use HDT for hairs, or enable CBPC on everyone and add HDT-SMP just for some actors, etc.

Ok. So, I need hdt-smp+cbpc+3bbb body. And that cbbe smp (3bbb) can be deleted from my modlist. TY.

PS about MO mods load order: 3bbb (that is a body CBBE 3BBB) and cbpc overwrites each other (hmm... cbpcsystem.ini... from where it should be?).

What should I have in my mod order: 3bbb->cbpc or cbpc->3bbb?

11 minutes ago, Gh0sTG0 said:

PS about MO mods load order: 3bbb (that is a body CBBE 3BBB) and cbpc overwrites each other (hmm... cbpcsystem.ini... from where it should be?).

What should I have in my mod order: 3bbb->cbpc or cbpc->3bbb?

I have mine like this in MO left panel (including any other mod I think is relevant for the body/physics) / loadorder is managed entirely by LOOT

• HDT-SMP
  • CBPC
  • BodySlide
  • CBBE
  • CBBE 3BBB
  • XPMSSE

And building the "SE 3BBB Body Amazing" set in Bodyslide + all the "3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON" objects (there is 1 for the player and 4 for NPCs), all of that using the preset of your choice (regular CBBE presets should work with CBBE 3BBB, but there are also some 3BBB presets like the Wrong Body, Eva preset or The Alera one). In game you have the MCM for 3BBB to enable/disable HDT for the player/certain NPCs with hotkeys or powers/spells. 

3 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

I have mine like this in MO left panel (including any other mod I think is relevant for the body/physics) / loadorder is managed entirely by LOOT

• HDT-SMP
  • CBPC
  • BodySlide
  • CBBE
  • CBBE 3BBB
  • XPMSSE

And building the "SE 3BBB Body Amazing" set in Bodyslide + all the "3BBB Amazing Body SMP ON" objects (there is 1 for the player and 4 for NPCs), all of that using the preset of your choice (regular CBBE presets should work with CBBE 3BBB, but there are also some 3BBB presets like the Wrong Body, Eva preset or The Alera one). In game you have the MCM for 3BBB to enable/disable HDT for the player/certain NPCs with hotkeys or powers/spells. 

TY for info! That's... looks like 100% another way of that what I have now...

10 minutes ago, Gh0sTG0 said:

TY for info! That's... looks like 100% another way of that what I have now...

Well it's been working for me. And most of these mods have no conflicts so the order wouldn't matter in most cases. The most notable case here is CBBE 3BBB, which must overwrite stuff from regular CBBE and from CBPC, otherwise you won't have the config files or morphs from 3BBB.

On 7/31/2020 at 10:00 AM, tavi2018 said:

Does anyone have a copy of Realistic SMP? It got taken off Nexus unfortunately...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30896

I had the same question since it was such a popular config for HDT. I found the following link, but don't have the time to test it out:

Let me know if this works. I'm wondering why it disappeared without a trace, and no one seems to be talking about it based on a few google searches. This and Naturalistic HDT are great configs, but as far as I can tell there's not SSE version for Naturalistic.

20 hours ago, Gro_Lak said:

as far as I can tell there's not SSE version for Naturalistic [SMP Config xml].

Just as info, Oldrim SMP config xml's work fine in SSE with a couple of minor edits, unless you are using an SSE body with more/different bones than the Oldrim counterpart has. It's the Oldrim HDT-PE (Havok) that won't work with HDT-SMP, either in Oldrim or in SSE.

EDIT to add: they work for me with my UUNP body, and they work for others using the Oldrim CBBE body because the bones are basically the same. If you are using CBBE2 (CBBE-SE) or any SSE variant such as TBD or 3BBB, you may have more than a couple of minor edits required to make that work.

Hi guys.

I've been converting armors lately and I've been trying to get the old HDT working again on one of the outfits. I've got it working, but getting strange results I don't understand. Conversions I can do no probs, but I'm only a newbie with SSE SMP HDT.

Here is my latest conversion:

The veil/habit is somehow splitting into two when moving as you can see in the picture.

2020_1.thumb.jpg.bb51c6075d17dc958bd24ed03bfe05e0.jpg

Does anyone know why this is happening? Obviously the mesh is marked as double sided texture-wise, but it's still a single mesh I believe.

I've included a simple mod with just the veil so you can see for yourself in-game. Please know that I haven't finished tweaking the xml settings yet. Any advice is welcome, though :) Just so you know, I put a wig in the veil with HDT hair which works fine. It's the veil itself that is giving me grief.

If you want to see the XML without the SMP hair then look in the XML folder for a file called 'NoHair.xml' or you can rename 'NoHair.xml' to 'SisterVeil.xml' in the XML folder in the meshes folder to see it in-game. It's a much shorter and clearer version just for the veil.

I would really love some help with this. I don't know where else to ask.

Appreciated,

S.

EDIT: It seems the veil is double meshed! Ok.. so how do I make it move as one? *sigh* lol

Veil Testing.7z

On 8/29/2020 at 10:48 PM, Gro_Lak said:

I had the same question since it was such a popular config for HDT. I found the following link, but don't have the time to test it out:

Let me know if this works. I'm wondering why it disappeared without a trace, and no one seems to be talking about it based on a few google searches. This and Naturalistic HDT are great configs, but as far as I can tell there's not SSE version for Naturalistic.

Thanks that worked! However, I have a couple of remaining problems: it appears that even after using these settings, I still have a strange problem: one side of the vulva seems quite responsive (opens up to the penis, reacts to fingers and mouths, etc), but the other side is a lot less so (almost static), in reacting to anything. I am using a UUNP type body (see attached). I am confused about which settings are causing this behavior.

Also, the breasts seem to have movement when in SMP mode (I also use CBPC), but I don't get collisions with the hands.  Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong in these files?

UUNPSpSMP.xml defaultBBPs.xml Hands.xml

6 hours ago, Samustus said:

Hi guys.

I've been converting armors lately and I've been trying to get the old HDT working again on one of the outfits. I've got it working, but getting strange results I don't understand. Conversions I can do no probs, but I'm only a newbie with SSE SMP HDT.

Here is my latest conversion:

The veil/habit is somehow splitting into two when moving as you can see in the picture.

Reveal hidden contents

2020_1.thumb.jpg.bb51c6075d17dc958bd24ed03bfe05e0.jpg

Does anyone know why this is happening? Obviously the mesh is marked as double sided texture-wise, but it's still a single mesh I believe.

I've included a simple mod with just the veil so you can see for yourself in-game. Please know that I haven't finished tweaking the xml settings yet. Any advice is welcome, though :) Just so you know, I put a wig in the veil with HDT hair which works fine. It's the veil itself that is giving me grief.

If you want to see the XML without the SMP hair then look in the XML folder for a file called 'NoHair.xml' or you can rename 'NoHair.xml' to 'SisterVeil.xml' in the XML folder in the meshes folder to see it in-game. It's a much shorter and clearer version just for the veil.

I would really love some help with this. I don't know where else to ask.

Appreciated,

S.

EDIT: It seems the veil is double meshed! Ok.. so how do I make it move as one? *sigh* lol

Veil Testing.7z 5.77 MB · 3 downloads

Remove the circlet partition number from the esp in both the armor addon and armor records in SSEedit...it should only have SBP 31 Hair partition reserved in the esp...

That's causing the double mesh issue....Just tested with one partition reserved and it fixes your problem....

22 hours ago, jesseg said:

Remove the circlet partition number from the esp in both the armor addon and armor records in SSEedit...it should only have SBP 31 Hair partition reserved in the esp...

That's causing the double mesh issue....Just tested with one partition reserved and it fixes your problem....

Thank you!!! Seriously.. I've been wrangling with this all day. The circlet was the problem... wow.. just wow. I would NEVER have considered that as a possible issue. Live and learn.

Anyway. Really really appreciated! Definitely crediting you when I repost it.

EDIT: Outfit updated. Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...