On 3/24/2020 at 1:39 AM, Lateraliss said:

I created a custom body using bodyslide and I'm currently converting all the vanilla armors/clothes to fit the body. One thing I want to do is for armors with heavy chest armor, I want to make it look more like the men's armor, where there aren't "Boob Cups" if you know my meaning, because it just looks weird to me. All the light armor and clothes look alright, but iron, steel, ebony, etc. etc. just shouldn't have those in my opinion. So I want the chest piece to show less curvature, while the rest of the armor to be more form fitting.

I'm sure other people have already discussed this, but I have no idea how to word it succinctly enough to search for it. So is there bodyslide files that already do this? Or how do I go about doing something like this?

There's some here in this mod that do this.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27028

and then there's this one

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48160/?

Or what you can also do is make multiple presets for your body. I do this and use them depending on what armor I'm wearing. With what you want you could always make a preset with flatten breasts to, well, flatten the chest piece:

Just for example:

Spoiler

image.png.37f2eb8f3a04cfe450e98a69a44c3b50.png

Monika?
Any tip for me too, please? Can I do that backwards? Here:

Can I replace Yuriana's CBBE body with a UUNP but ALSO convert her default outfits from CBBE to UUNP?

And how, please? I don't mind playing with here as CBBE (and all my rest female in UUNP), but I can't share her anything (all my outfits ingame are in UUNP)...

1 hour ago, lupus_hegemonia said:

Monika?
Any tip for me too, please? Can I do that backwards? Here:

Can I replace Yuriana's CBBE body with a UUNP but ALSO convert her default outfits from CBBE to UUNP?

And how, please? I don't mind playing with here as CBBE (and all my rest female in UUNP), but I can't share her anything (all my outfits ingame are in UUNP)...

This is to use UNP bodyslide files for a CBBE preset. In this case the outfit is set to your CBBE preset, which then allows you to swap out the UNP body and place a CBBE. For example, I use a UNP bodyslide file and build that with my CBBE preset. I build a CBBE outfit with the same preset. Delete the BaseBody in the UNP build and copy the CBBE body over.

I don't know to answer your question. I don't really know how it works in the back end. Here's what it looks like for Bouncy Bodices:

Spoiler

image.png.36f7c5faf83159be6142b511cd85f0c9.png

But if I scroll down I see CBBE sliders:

Spoiler

image.png.e799c62dc934eed442a044bdba7627e3.png

And this is what I get for my preset:

Spoiler

image.png.13999c88e62d9f7b8a48fa63f2337ce1.png

image.png.c9bf2093aeb90b228813a9133353454f.png 

image.png.3dea666032c01688f0f04e39bf111587.png

I've never seen CBBE bodyslide files have any reference to UNP but I see UNP files with CBBE sliders like above.

I think I made it. So, what I did...

1. I made a busty-booty UUNP body for Yuriana.
2. I've searched and found what specific outfit is using (its a combination of several assets from "Amazing Bikini Armors" mod)

3. I've found the mod (with UUNP meshes) and I extracted.
4. I gathered all the assets from "Amazing Bikini Armors", I renamed them (as they are in "Yuriana") and stored them.

5. I opened the Outfit Studio, picked the body I originally made for Yuriana (that busty-booty UUNP), I opened each UUNP outfit (one-by-one, one at the time) and I corrected the meshes on the new body with the magnet tools (increasing, smoothing, etc).

6. I exported each nif and overwrite the outfit meshes.

2 hours ago, lupus_hegemonia said:

I think I made it. So, what I did...

1. I made a busty-booty UUNP body for Yuriana.
2. I've searched and found what specific outfit is using (its a combination of several assets from "Amazing Bikini Armors" mod)

3. I've found the mod (with UUNP meshes) and I extracted.
4. I gathered all the assets from "Amazing Bikini Armors", I renamed them (as they are in "Yuriana") and stored them.

5. I opened the Outfit Studio, picked the body I originally made for Yuriana (that busty-booty UUNP), I opened each UUNP outfit (one-by-one, one at the time) and I corrected the meshes on the new body with the magnet tools (increasing, smoothing, etc).

6. I exported each nif and overwrite the outfit meshes.

Are you referring to the "Book" mod that has all sorts of mashups? Well, it sounds like you got it down. Cool!

No luck in the request thread, so i'll try it here...

On 3/24/2020 at 12:42 AM, Aylis said:

Does anyone still have the CBBE files for the Hedge Mage Armor?

I know they existed and that i had them. Sadly they seem to be gone...

On 3/22/2020 at 3:37 PM, Aylis said:

The joy when you finally find something perfect for my lace and silk-loving Breton (Black Lace Mini Dress)...

...and then seeing its for UNP. ?

Does anyone either know of a similar one or a conversion to CBBE? I've been looking for hours and couldn't find anything.

Or, if someone would be so nice, can someone convert it to CBBE? I tinker with a lot of things but that is beyond me.

Spoiler

Pretty please...

Pleaaaase.jpg.f18bdb87ad48ad747e13b099a839b1c7.jpg

Hello, I've been trying to make a barefooted version of some armor by going into the outfit studio and removing the vertices of the bottom of the shoes. The loading MSF - More Sliders for Feet CBBE as a reference to try to combine the sliders from this, into the boots to make  sort of greaves. Inside outfit Studio the sliders work as you'd expect. But when I save the project the sliders show up but they don't do anything inside Bodyslide. do I need to somehow import the file instead of saving normally to retain the slider morphs?

I'm tried conforming the sliders onto the armor and referenced feet. the morphs of the feet apply to the armor portions, however they once saved they dont edit t he feet at all themselves. but if I increase a slider that changes the ankles the armor  bends as if the sliders worked.

I've not exactly sure what to do to keep the sliders intact after I save it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2020 at 12:56 PM, Durpledore said:

How do you hide the body with a specific armor piece? I want to turn my entire body invisible when wearing a my armor piece.

What I would do is take the armor piece, and change its partition assignment to 32_BODY, that way the actual body will not be used, and therefore be invisible.

Cross posting here from nexus forums. Because LL has nicer geeks who know stuff :D

I'm struggling to finish a custom modeled body. Everything looks great in outfit studio, and I also have a nice looking nif, however: it seems to not have any bones.

See here for comparison between the CBBE body and my own body on the right

Untitled.jpg.f690bef040f74e86da371acfb3efbc4f.jpg

• I copied weight maps
  • I added partitions

Now at a loss even knowing what else to try. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2020 at 1:39 AM, Lateraliss said:

I created a custom body using bodyslide and I'm currently converting all the vanilla armors/clothes to fit the body. One thing I want to do is for armors with heavy chest armor, I want to make it look more like the men's armor, where there aren't "Boob Cups" if you know my meaning, because it just looks weird to me. All the light armor and clothes look alright, but iron, steel, ebony, etc. etc. just shouldn't have those in my opinion. So I want the chest piece to show less curvature, while the rest of the armor to be more form fitting.

I'm sure other people have already discussed this, but I have no idea how to word it succinctly enough to search for it. So is there bodyslide files that already do this? Or how do I go about doing something like this?

If the armor isn't one of those static UNP armors that isn't "fittable", and if you're using a Bodyslide derived body for your player, you can just open your preset and body in Bodyslide, make sure your present body is backed up in its own saved preset, then flatten the breasts (reduce their size, make the nipples flush with the breast, etc, then (important!!!) Save As something like "flat chested player character for heavy armor" (or whatever), then use that preset to fit your armor/clothing as desired for the non bulging look.

- Somewhat obviously, you save the preset so that the next time you need to fit a new heavy armor you can just choose that preset to work from without having to try to redo what you did before. It's not only inconvenient to have to redo the edit, but it can also introduce errors during the fit (unless you also rebuild the body feet and hands again...and rebuild any other armor or items you've fitted before) that result in clipping/bleedthrough once the gear is equipped. And hopefully you saved the original preset as well, so you have a starting point that matches your present player.

Hello,

As soon as I talk about bodyslide I am referred to tutorials that I am literally but I cannot solve my problem.

I use Mo2, bodyslide installs correctly and I manage without any problem to build the body I want and add physics but I have never managed to install an armur pack with bodyslide.

It does not detect it in Outfi / Body as well as in batchbuilde, I did two more tutorials on youtube but it still does not work.

It is installed like the tutorial of this site with the shortcut in Mo2

Is there a way to force bodyslide to detect an armor mode (I also tried to copy the caliente tool folder to that of body but it doesn't detect it either).

22 hours ago, riheyedi said:

Hello,

As soon as I talk about bodyslide I am referred to tutorials that I am literally but I cannot solve my problem.

I use Mo2, bodyslide installs correctly and I manage without any problem to build the body I want and add physics but I have never managed to install an armur pack with bodyslide.

It does not detect it in Outfi / Body as well as in batchbuilde, I did two more tutorials on youtube but it still does not work.

Is there a way to force bodyslide to detect an armor mode (I also tried to copy the caliente tool folder to that of body but it doesn't detect it either).

the armour must have bodyslide files to appear in bodyslide.

On 5/11/2020 at 1:24 PM, riheyedi said:

Hello,

Nope. Without an accompanying bodyslide XML, there's no fitting the armor using the "normal" means. Choose a different armor. It doens't matter if the armor is CBBE or UNP based. If it has no spec for Bodylside, it's not going to be fittable by using body/outfit and preset in Bodyslide, since it fails the first part (no outfit XML spec to fit)