I've recently converted to SE, an currently building my modlist.  At the moment I'm nearing the process of adding and building PC/NPC bodies an features to go with (hair, eyes, etc...)  

I'm fairly certain I'm going to be going with CBBE bodies, I've only ever used UUNPB for my oldrim so I'm a new convert to CBBE.  I would like to use Touched by Dibella with CBBE.  I would appreciate some advice on how to go about utilizing these.

Do I need to have CBBE + TBD?  what order should I put them in?
CBPC Sinful edition or SMP HDT? or both?  
What restrictions do either or both have?  For instance how do they affect body physics and hair physics from hair mods (KS, Apachii, etc?) while I understand SMP hair physics are wigs, I've not been a fan of using wigs in game, even in oldrim (even if locked sometimes they would get bugged/removed) would SMP still work for hair mods like KSHairdo HDT?

I thank those more experienced in how to tie these together, as well what works an what does not.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All.  Is there a slider in Racemenu (or elsewhere) that will change the width of the neck?  

More specifically, I’m trying to find a way to reduce the size of the bottom of the neck that is made triangular in appearance by the upper trapezius.  I’m trying to create a neck that is more rectangular (rather than triangular) in appearance. 

I found that one of the shoulder sliders will affect the trapezius going from the shoulder to the base of the neck, but it doesn’t make changes going up the neck itself. 

Also (unrelated), is there any way to export the adjustments you make in Racemenu so that a new preset for Bodyslide can be created based on your Racemenu adjustments?  I found that I made quite a lot of changes in Racemenu and I need a way to relay the changes back to Bodyslide so that clothes can be made to fit properly. 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, ftlum said:

Hi All.  Is there a slider in Racemenu (or elsewhere) that will change the width of the neck?  

More specifically, I’m trying to find a way to reduce the size of the bottom of the neck that is made triangular in appearance by the upper trapezius.  I’m trying to create a neck that is more rectangular (rather than triangular) in appearance. 

I found that one of the shoulder sliders will affect the trapezius going from the shoulder to the base of the neck, but it doesn’t make changes going up the neck itself. 

Also (unrelated), is there any way to export the adjustments you make in Racemenu so that a new preset for Bodyslide can be created based on your Racemenu adjustments?  I found that I made quite a lot of changes in Racemenu and I need a way to relay the changes back to Bodyslide so that clothes can be made to fit properly. 

Thanks!

As far as I'm aware of and if I'm understanding your question the neck is default and corresponds with the 0 and 1 nif. I'd image if you did you'd have a huge seam.

There is no way to save your racemenu adjustments and save them for bodyslide outside of noting them down and play with bodyslide to recreate the body 

Thanks!

Also, I’m trying to find a Bodyslide preset that doesn’t make the breasts or hips too big.   Of the presets I’ve found that are like that, I can’t find one that looks properly proportioned to my eye ( including the bunch of presets in the  compendium on the nexus).  I found one that’s close to what I’m looking for, but I’m having difficultly figuring out how to reduce the hip width in Bodyslide.  

For that preset, as well as many others, when I load it into Bodyslide for editing, the (hip) slider is already to the far left, so there doesn’t seem to be a way to make move that slider to a smaller setting. This is true for all potentially any slider— sometimes there seems to be no way  to make a setting smaller.  There doesn’t seem to be another slider secondarily affecting the hips either.   Different presets seem to have different lower limits too. I’ll have to confirm this, but I think if I were to load different presets and move all the sliders to the left, I wouldn’t always end up with the same base shape.  While I can make adjustments in Racemenu to my liking, I still need to get the Bodyslide settings right for clothing adjustments. 

Am I missing some setting in Bodyslide that will let me make a slider move further left?

Also, if someone does know of an Special Edition preset where the breasts and hips are not too big, please let me know. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen everything on the Nexus and the major threads on presets here, so far.

thanks again!

2 hours ago, ftlum said:

Thanks!

Also, I’m trying to find a Bodyslide preset that doesn’t make the breasts or hips too big.   Of the presets I’ve found that are like that, I can’t find one that looks properly proportioned to my eye ( including the bunch of presets in the  compendium on the nexus).  I found one that’s close to what I’m looking for, but I’m having difficultly figuring out how to reduce the hip width in Bodyslide.  

For that preset, as well as many others, when I load it into Bodyslide for editing, the (hip) slider is already to the far left, so there doesn’t seem to be a way to make move that slider to a smaller setting. This is true for all potentially any slider— sometimes there seems to be no way  to make a setting smaller.  There doesn’t seem to be another slider secondarily affecting the hips either.   Different presets seem to have different lower limits too. I’ll have to confirm this, but I think if I were to load different presets and move all the sliders to the left, I wouldn’t always end up with the same base shape.  While I can make adjustments in Racemenu to my liking, I still need to get the Bodyslide settings right for clothing adjustments. 

Am I missing some setting in Bodyslide that will let me make a slider move further left?

Also, if someone does know of an Special Edition preset where the breasts and hips are not too big, please let me know. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen everything on the Nexus and the major threads on presets here, so far.

thanks again!

You can put in negative numbers like -25 for example or even go over 100.  A lot of people do this and even some of the default presets in bodyslide do. So, if you want more slender hips play with that. I like breasts to be more full and round and found that if I put negative numbers in the perky slider it does just that.

It sounds like you're over thinking it. You'll never get the "perfect" body for your eye but you can get close. I'm not sure I understand about the right settings for clothing. You just have to "build" it or batch build it for everything. Create a preset you like and save it to use. I have different presets of the same body depending if i want a push up effect or a flatten bikini effect...

My preset

Spoiler

enb-2018-11-30-00-37-50-35-copy.jpg

Spoiler

enb-2018-11-30-00-38-33-18-copy.jpg

Thanks!  I didn’t know we could enter negative numbers.  That should do the trick!

BTW, this is the look I’ve been struggling to reproduce. Apparently the body here is a modified CBBE one before special edition came out. 

B98E0895-C75A-4EE4-878F-29436B82A362.jpeg

57BAC252-6965-432C-B6C5-C6C9191448B4.jpeg

3 hours ago, ftlum said:

Thanks!  I didn’t know we could enter negative numbers.  That should do the trick!

BTW, this is the look I’ve been struggling to reproduce. Apparently the body here is a modified CBBE one before special edition came out. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well, the body may be the high poly one that was removed pre-sse but you may be referring to the texture. I don't recognize it but someone else would... maybe posting it here might bring some luck...

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/80-request-find-skyrim-adult-sex-mods/

@ftlum

With weight 0 this mod (RS - Realistic Sexy Bodyslide Preset) comes close to the picture you posted. Might not be a perfect match but perhaps it is close enough for you.

One Question, as i don't want to spread false informations, did i get this right?

Body              : no physics, just fitting the armor to the preset.

Body Physics : limited form of physics, great for armor  - but limited when the actor is nude.

Body Special : full physics, great for a nude actor - but too much when you wear something in the body-location (you won't see the special stuff).

Presets:

*whatever you use*              : no limits for the shape of the body.

*whatever you use* (Outfit) : the form of the body is restricted as the worn outfit limits the shape a body can take.

On 4/19/2019 at 3:38 PM, ftlum said:

what outfit is that?

• 2 weeks later...

One of my mods came with "Bodyslides" (ShapeData, SliderGroups and Slidersets for all the items in the mod) included. I noticed that the SliderSets are all xml files, and I am able to open them seamlessly in Outfit Studio- but when I make a change and then "Save Project As," it saves as an osp file. I even changed the file extension in the "Save Project As" popup from osp to xml, but then it saved the file as "xxxxxx.xml.osp." :classic_wacko:

How are people creating SliderSets as xml files? How can I save an Outfit Studio project in xml format? I read the @ousnius documentation on Outfit Studio projects, but the only mention of xml was in reference to SliderGroups, not SliderSets.

On 4/19/2019 at 10:05 PM, Kythana said:

@ftlum

With weight 0 this mod (RS - Realistic Sexy Bodyslide Preset) comes close to the picture you posted. Might not be a perfect match but perhaps it is close enough for you.

One Question, as i don't want to spread false informations, did i get this right?

Body              : no physics, just fitting the armor to the preset.

Body Physics : limited form of physics, great for armor  - but limited when the actor is nude.

Body Special : full physics, great for a nude actor - but too much when you wear something in the body-location (you won't see the special stuff).

Presets:

*whatever you use*              : no limits for the shape of the body.

*whatever you use* (Outfit) : the form of the body is restricted as the worn outfit limits the shape a body can take.

I don't think you quite have it-

• Physics should be the same with Body Special and Body Physics- the only difference is the 3D vagina with labia bone weights on the Special version
  • Your selected body shape only shows when you are nude
  • You can use the Special body for outfits if you want to- it may seem to be overkill because (as you said) you won't see it "when you wear something over that area" (impossible-see below), but unless you "Copy all bone weights" or specifically copy or paint the labia weights onto your outfit, it won't matter much, especially if it isn't a torso (Biped Slot 32) item
  • All torso items have their own body shape included in the armor mesh and that's the shape you see when you "wear" armor or clothing
  • Your worn outfit doesn't "limit the shape a body can take" - it completely replaces your body shape with the body shape included in the armor, which may or may not be the same as your body shape
  • When you build an outfit to the same shape (Bodyslide preset) as your body, what you are doing is morphing the outfit to your body shape so it will appear as though you are "wearing the outfit over your body" - but there is no such thing in Bethesda games- what's really happening is that you have created the illusion of "wearing" the outfit because your body shape does not change when you equip the outfit

Hope this helps you.

On 4/29/2019 at 12:25 PM, tomcat101 said:

This might be stupid question but can I convert oldrim body preset to use in sse and vis versa as I'm using armors from both . I could do with oldrim body preset in sse bodyslide .

Thx :)

This is answered (in glaring red font, no less) on Page 1 of this thread.

9 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

One of my mods came with "Bodyslides" (ShapeData, SliderGroups and Slidersets for all the items in the mod) included. I noticed that the SliderSets are all xml files, and I am able to open them seamlessly in Outfit Studio- but when I make a change and then "Save Project As," it saves as an osp file. I even changed the file extension in the "Save Project As" popup from osp to xml, but then it saved the file as "xxxxxx.xml.osp." :classic_wacko:

How are people creating SliderSets as xml files? How can I save an Outfit Studio project in xml format? I read the @ousnius documentation on Outfit Studio projects, but the only mention of xml was in reference to SliderGroups, not SliderSets.

Osp is the same as the previous xml. The extension was changed a long time ago. Osp's can still be opened in Notepad++ and changed like the old xml's if necessary. It's just a naming convention.

1 hour ago, par6six6 said:

Osp is the same as the previous xml. The extension was changed a long time ago. Osp's can still be opened in Notepad++ and changed like the old xml's if necessary. It's just a naming convention.

AHA! So now, when I change a SliderSet that was opened as an xml, and save it out as an osp, I guess I need to delete the previous xml to keep from getting the dreaded "which one of these identical-target SliderSets did you want to run?" popup when I batch-build outfits.

Thanks for the help!

Can someone help me with this problem?. I installed cbbe and nymph girls of skyrim. The 2nd mod was working, but cbbe had this issue of the textures in neck/face. I used texblender and this fixed cbbe neck issue but now the 2nd mod has this problem (only in neck/face. The body still works). How can i restore the old textures of nymph.... mod?. I reinstalled nymph mod but i still have this problem. If theres not a way to restore it can i undo the texblender, so i recover the issue with cbbe but nymph mod recovers its original texture. Ty

On 5/10/2019 at 5:46 PM, arandomguyspain said:

Can someone help me with this problem?. I installed cbbe and nymph girls of skyrim. The 2nd mod was working, but cbbe had this issue of the textures in neck/face. I used texblender and this fixed cbbe neck issue but now the 2nd mod has this problem (only in neck/face. The body still works). How can i restore the old textures of nymph.... mod?. I reinstalled nymph mod but i still have this problem. If theres not a way to restore it can i undo the texblender, so i recover the issue with cbbe but nymph mod recovers its original texture. Ty

If the textures got darker or changed you will have to open the nymph esp in creation kit and locate the girls and export facegen data for each one.... If it was a neck seam I could never get rid of it completely on classic cbbe but now that I'm using cbbe special (and Im sure the same for cbbe physics) there is no neck seam at all.

I have many of my BodySlide Presets/Templates as Sliders in Outfit Studio (they came that way, with the body), so that when I create a new Project and start morphing the Reference Shape to more-or-less fit the existing outfit shape to create my Conversion Reference, I can start right out and get 90%-99% of it matched by simply dragging the Shape Template slider (high-weight because I loaded the _1 nif into the Project) to 100% and then fine-tuning from there. This convenience saves hours when I'm doing a whole mod full of outfits.

Then later in the process when I'm in the final stages of the Project, I edit some of the body-shape sliders and fix any slight clipping I find with that preset, low and high weights, to make sure when a user builds the outfit to that preset there will be no clipping.

I use a custom body shape preset (Template) in Bodyslide, and I'm trying to find some way to make that custom preset into a pair (low- and high-weight) of Outfit Studio body-shape sliders, for use in both the Conversion Reference matching and the final "fine-tuning" of the Project. I have read the Bodyslide documentation (again, lol) and do not find any mention of how to add a Template-Based slider to Projects, or to a Reference Body.

Can anyone point me to a guide or tutorial on creating Reference Shape sliders based on custom Templates?

• 1 month later...

Anyone possibly know why an armor may not be responding to Racemenu Morphs?

I checked the option and I can even see that it placed the tri file for the selected armor, however when I test it in-game it actually won't take affect. Oddly enough as well, when I used a different replacer that covered the same armor, the Racemenu Morphs worked. So I'm thinking that it is a particular problem with the file, however as this is the first time I've encountered an issue like this, I don't know what I should be looking for.

Edit: I should have probably listed where the files are from and which ones exactly are having issues, which is my mistake

It is the Imperial Light Armor and Imperial Medium Armor from BD's Armor Replacer

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25797

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25705

I suddenly got a problem with the combination of MO2 and Bodyslide. Afew days ago it was working fine but suddenly the presets for the body (not even CBBE) won't show up anymore... At the same time every armor that is in my list shows up fine.

I removed the mods and reinstalled them fresh. Didn't help. Rechecked the paths and those seem to be OK too. Versions are also the newest ones.  The files are in the correct place (checked that too). Still nothing.

I hope someone has an idea how to fix that. I've been on it for three hours now and still don't have the slightest idea what is wrong...

Somehow fixed it (still no clue how and why it happened). 

(Sorry for my english first ? ) Somebody could give me please a hint, where I could find a Tutorial for the Outfit Tool (for dummies like me): Please a Tutorial with the new Bodyslide & Outfit Tool. ? There are Tutorials with older version and I have some problems with them. ? (sorry)

I use the "Unique Character" Mod. ;) I have my personal Bodyslide, my NPC's have their own ... I know where this files are and how to chance them.

I just want to adapt all my Armor-Mod's to my personal body. But I don't know HOW .... I want to create a group with the armor/clothes mods to adapt.

My armor mods will be all CBBE (like my Body) and with Bodyslides. I will install them all manually! It's safer. I have successfully installed an armor! And I have successfully adapt this armor to my personal body. ?

BUT I have done it somehow .... very awkward: I have selected my personal body, than I press the "Batch Build" Button (put hook at "Build Morphs"). But here I have to UN-hook ALL the Vanilla clothes and leave only the new armor files with hooks ...... but this would be a lot of work .... imagine to do this with every armor all the time. 

There must be an easier way ..... I found this Group Manager Button on the right. Can I create here a group with all the armors for my personal body? And HOW? And how can I allocate my personal body to this armor/clothes-list?

? Thanks a lot and Greetings ?️

EDIT:

HANA helped me in the discord channel and now I have all my answers. A test worked great, too. Solution was of course the Group Manager. You have to create here a own group and to add all your new Mod-armor/clothes-files . And here a Link from Hana, Thanks:

https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Group-Manager

I've had a couple of outfits that I tried to convert, where the item of clothing would appear way too low in game. In Outfit Studio and BS preview it looks ok, but in the game pants appear with the belt around the ankles, and armor that goes on the torso appears around the lower feet. If the armor has the body reference included, that too appears too low, leaving the character with a missing torso.  The body slots seem to be correct in BS, Nifskope and CK.

Anything I can do to fix this?