I think this is the right place to ask this. alright I recently was forced to reinstall my OS and lost all my skyrim stuff. I have rebuilt my load list HOWEVER after running bodyslide (with build morphs ticked) twice now all the SMP enabled clothes dont show up at all in game. for example the sunjeong Dragon Priestess outfit (that I adore) I put it on and my body between neck and hips disappears.

I am using CBBE body with the 3bbb body for it (I read somewhere that CBBE is required for 3BBB to work properly)

I have HDT-SMP and CBPC installed

I build the clothes morphs twice now. Once with CBBE 3bbb body amazing for outfit/body and Different bodies average to bombshell preset. the second time I build it with CBBE Special for Outfit/body and Different Bodies average to bombshell for the preset

I did tick the build morphs box and went through to make sure all the outfits that could use SMP were being build with SMP in mind

most clothing went through alright though for some reason they didnt get the breast size right (butt size is just right :D )

but it seems that anything that actually uses SMP is not showing in game

SECONDARY ISSUE: the outfit I mentioned as an example I found it in bodyslide and did a preview with my current settings. the outfit shows but the "Floor" of the preview shows a missing image texture thing and the bodys tits are tiny while the actual outfit is sized right causing a tremendous gap . I assume I could fix that in outfit studio but wouldnt know how. I have never successfully used outfit studio

Untitled.jpg

On 10/30/2020 at 8:29 PM, SimianJyhad said:

arent there supposed to be NIF files that go with the TRI files created by Bodyslide? still trying to figure out what is going wrong with the clothing sets and looking in the output folder for bodyslide all the clothes only have tri files

There is suposse to be a NIF. NIF *is* armor. TRI is optional. Its for body morphs.

If there is no NIF for your armor, then thats your problem.

5 hours ago, DarkMaster13 said:

Hi all, who know, what issue with nipples is it?
Nipples concave :( it CBBE 3BA

Remove the "NippleGone" and all similar sliders from the project using Outfit Studio (or don't use the sliders in BodySlide for this outfit).

Hello, i got a visual issue with all armor, i use cbbe 3bbb and bodyslide.

So not so long ago i did notice a weird bump on all armor/clothing on my pc.

I dont exactly know from where the problem come from, i did try to build outfit in bodyslide, i did try to make a new save ... the problem still there on my pc.

the problem is not really easy to see but it look weird to me, I never noticed that on other ppl screenshot or before i reinstall the game on a new pc.

SCREENSHOT:

Spoiler

enb2020_11_16_21_50_31.png.b9e8d7f7f0205932a7e5601e6222a784.png

enb2020_11_16_21_23_12.png.1bad2c0c6bf3d7ef45f3d5d211b154bc.pngenb2020_11_16_21_37_03.png.2b86112d7d1ed44060a65661e5b18aa6.png

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, DocClox said:

I'm trying to fix the clipping on a outfit and it has a "VCBBE" mesh as well as a CBBE one. Anyone know what it is and if I need to do anything with it? I've googled and tried to search LL and the nexus forums to no avail.

SMP physics collision box? If theres also "VirtualGround" node, Im pretty sure its SMP related stuff.

There was a virtual ground as well, so that's probably it.

So that might explain why the damn dress is displaced forward from the wearer, despite being spot on in Studio? I admit, I'm still trying to get caught up on the fine details of SSE physics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know this is not CBBE but it's one of the few active Bodyslide threads. Didn't want to start new thread for BodySlide.

I'm having an armor misalignment with a new body.  I'm converting Slof's armor from better males to the SOS body.  I've got most armors in the set working well now but I have one that misaligns on the SOS body.  

I import the outfit NIF in Outfit Studio.  Delete better males body and penis.  Load the SOS body as a reference and then set the body as a reference in outfit studio then use the vertices tools to adjust the armor to the body for both _0 and _1 armor and body.  I export the NIF back to the MOD.

Outfit studio Picture:

766531435_ArmorinBS.jpg.42704a9552e26cb09ec191e1dc25cf3b.jpg

In game picture:

417352045_ArmorinSkyrimSE.jpg.13bd4eaac086873c3f06761be2992905.jpg

Not able to figure out why this piece of armor and what's causing it.  Should I export back to MOD as NIF with reference?  

Can someone assist?

Edit:

OK I replicated the issue in OS by selecting "Reset Transforms" under "edit".  So in game the armor is on backwards!  Still haven't figured out how to fix the issue yet.

2nd Edit: Found the problem.  The Shape properties box under the coordinates tab had a Z axis rotation set to -3.1415920258.  I deleted it and set the rotation to 0.  The rotation came from the mod. Huh, wonder how it worked. The body mismatch was so bad I didn't test each armor. So, if you have a similar problem you'll know where to look.

I have the noobiest of nooby questions*:

So... in game, in racemenu I move a bunch of sliders around to get a body I'm happy with. Looks great!

Then, to avoid clipping, I go into bodyslide and...

... input each of those values manually to match the settings for the character in the game? And then batch build morphs. Is that right?

And just to be safe, because I don't know how the weight function works, I duplicate the values into both the low weight and the high weight.

Is that right, is that how it works? And if that's how it works, is there a way to get the values from racemenu in-game to bodyslide that's more convenient than writing them down on a piece of paper or whatever?

Thanks!

*because so far I've just sort of muddled through and gotten to "good enough I guess", but I figure it'd be good to know what's actually going on.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2021 at 12:06 PM, Anunya said:

I have the noobiest of nooby questions*:

So... in game, in racemenu I move a bunch of sliders around to get a body I'm happy with. Looks great!

Then, to avoid clipping, I go into bodyslide and...

... input each of those values manually to match the settings for the character in the game? And then batch build morphs. Is that right?

Depends on the outfit, but a quick way to get rid of clipping is to use the mask tool in outfit studio to hide the body parts that clip. 

Open look for the outfit in bodyslide, then click the button on the top to open it in outfit studio.

Use the mask tool on the problem areas that clip. (for me its usually the breasts and nipples.) The parts you mask will become shaded in black. 

Go the top menu ( I think its tools) and choose "invert mask." This will brighten the area you painted black and turn everything else black instead. 

Go into the menu and make a "create new zap slider."  The new zap should appear at the bottom of all your sliders on the right. Move it form 0 to 100% a few times to make sure you got the right body part. ( the affected area should shift around when you move that slider.)

Save and go back into bodyslide. Change to a different outfit then change back to refresh your sliders. (for example if you were editing "Pink bikini" then choose "pink shoes" then go back to "pink bikini.) There should be a new zap slider available now.

On 1/25/2021 at 5:51 PM, venomr said:

Depends on the outfit, but a quick way to get rid of clipping is to use the mask tool in outfit studio to hide the body parts that clip. 

Thanks for that! I'll totally try it out next time I have annoying clipping :)

Does the altered outfit persist between saves? I.e. if I start a new game, what do I have to do to keep the altered outfit? Or alternately, what do I have to do to get rid of it if - say - I play with a very different body type?

Yeah the altered outfit will persist between saves and new games. The mask is a check box so you can easily enable/disable it when you want changes.

Another way, If you select the outfit in bodyslide and then go into the outfit studio and load a new reference, it will remove any custom sliders you added as well. 

I need help with this weird problem, i have this brown screen and i don't know how to remove it, does anybody know how to fix this? It worked fine yesterday. The only thing i did differently today was changed a character preset in bodyslide on my character. I can move my pc and open things. The inventory shows up fine but the real problem i have are that i can't see shit. appreciate help.

20210205164014_1.jpg

13 hours ago, shadychild said:

I need help with this weird problem, i have this brown screen and i don't know how to remove it, does anybody know how to fix this? It worked fine yesterday. The only thing i did differently today was changed a character preset in bodyslide on my character. I can move my pc and open things. The inventory shows up fine but the real problem i have are that i can't see shit. appreciate help.

Perhaps your point of view got stuck in a weird position? Do you see the PC if you go back into showracemenu? What sometimes works for me in fixing control/FOV issues, is "using" a furniture such as a workbench, smelter or enchanting table.

On 2/6/2021 at 9:41 AM, orgs1n said:

Perhaps your point of view got stuck in a weird position? Do you see the PC if you go back into showracemenu? What sometimes works for me in fixing control/FOV issues, is "using" a furniture such as a workbench, smelter or enchanting table.

it was problably that. i couldnt se my PC in Racemenu either. i tried to using furnitures but it didnt worked either. i was forced to go to a older load and then it went back to normal. i think something was wrong with the building i  was in.

27 minutes ago, agelmar said:

Does anyone know if the below skimpy armours have been converted? Of if someone can do them?

Sexy Hide:

Sexy Hide Armor UNP 7b Bombshell Cleavage BBP at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community

Sexy Scaled:

Sexy Scaled Armor 7b Bombshell Cleavage BBP at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community

Would be much appreciated 

StuddedB:

Spoiler

image.png.68196d7189815f8228d2fe5de16cff02.png

The other one you can get out of https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259 under hide:

Spoiler

image.png.890a2f1e6489d8c2cc3e3dabf069bdb9.png

You can use the Zap options to remove parts that you don't want

Also, please come over here for CBBE bodyslide armor and conversions for LE. This thread is more for support

StuddedB.7z

3 hours ago, RedMonika said:

StuddedB:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.68196d7189815f8228d2fe5de16cff02.png

The other one you can get out of https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259 under hide:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.890a2f1e6489d8c2cc3e3dabf069bdb9.png

You can use the Zap options to remove parts that you don't want

Also, please come over here for CBBE bodyslide armor and conversions for LE. This thread is more for support

StuddedB.7z 463.12 kB · 1 download

Hi RedMonika

Thank you for the tip about the zap feature. I just working my on full install of Skyrim SE and haven't played in over a year but on LE, but I totally forgot. Just downloaded the Remodelled Armours mod for SE and works a treat on the Scaled armour like you said.

I've downloaded the file you added for the Hide version I was after but cant seem to get it to show in bodyslide even installing the original, maybe it's because I'm on SE now? Was the file you linked for Oldrim?

I have found a similar option in the using the BD Armour and Clothes replacer mod for SE but the zap option doesn't have the same pants option, and due to it being a replacer it would mean all the  female bandits running around nude from the chest down :) Not really an option as I kind of wanted the armour for my character alone so I can combine it with bikini mods.

Anyway, thank you for the help so far.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there

I kind of need some answer to my question if anyone willing to help I don't find answer on google.

I try to use Outfit Studio to move/scale a lip ring correctly.

Moving works great, scaling do not, when I scale the lip ring its moving it instead (sometimes scale the lip ring in one direction only which make it have a  weird shape).

Also did try to scale the lip ring with NifScope and it did nothing.

There's also a nose ring that come with the same mods, when I move the nose ring on the lips (trying that to replace the actual lip ring) the game crash when  the nose ring is placed   on the lips, but do not crash when the nose ring is placed on the nose. Again I tried to scale the nose ring in NifScope as well and it  did not work.

If anyone willing to help it will be appreciated.

On 2/27/2021 at 3:11 AM, koloiplu said:

I try to use Outfit Studio to move/scale a lip ring correctly.

Moving works great, scaling do not, when I scale the lip ring its moving it instead (sometimes scale the lip ring in one direction only which make it have a  weird shape).

Also did try to scale the lip ring with NifScope and it did nothing.

There's also a nose ring that come with the same mods, when I move the nose ring on the lips (trying that to replace the actual lip ring) the game crash when  the nose ring is placed   on the lips, but do not crash when the nose ring is placed on the nose. Again I tried to scale the nose ring in NifScope as well and it  did not work.

Scaling in Outfit Studio is in relation to the center point of some point in the body mesh, not in relation to the selected mesh. This is not a problem; just rescale the selected mesh first in the dimensions that you want, and then use the transform tool image.png.31325f2eb5c6b28b36506cf192fa7977.png to move it back to its proper location.

I've never had an item crash my game just because I resized it in Outfit Studio. Are you sure the Nif hasn't corrupted by your edits? Either way in your case I'd reinstall the original mod and redo the edits in Outfit Studio, then export it as Nif from there.