• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I'm trying to modify BD's Armor and Clothes replacer's standalone armors to use 3BBB Amazing instead of 3BBB Fantasy, because the replacer version use 3BA but the standalone doesn't.

I never fiddled with Outfit Studio before, so what I figured out that works is loading a Standalone outfit, deleting the old 3BBB body meshes, and using "Add project..." to add the 3BBB Amazing base body.

If I do it in one sitting, the new body looks all glitched in both Bodyslide preview and in-game. However, if I delete the old body, save, close Outfit Studio, reopen it, add the new body, and save, it looks perfectly fine, physics included.

Even if I managed to make it work, I'm still confused as to why this happens. I'm probably doing something wrong, so any tips or pointers would be appreciated

Spoiler

RTr5JpE.jpg

Doing both steps in one sitting creates this abomination, even if it looks good in Outfit Studio like below:

25WpNiw.jpg

But if I delete-save-quit-reopen-add body, all is good

0gumlTt.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 8:12 PM, melissenpai said:

Hello! I'm trying to modify BD's Armor and Clothes replacer's standalone armors to use 3BBB Amazing instead of 3BBB Fantasy, because the replacer version use 3BA but the standalone doesn't.

I never fiddled with Outfit Studio before, so what I figured out that works is loading a Standalone outfit, deleting the old 3BBB body meshes, and using "Add project..." to add the 3BBB Amazing base body.

If I do it in one sitting, the new body looks all glitched in both Bodyslide preview and in-game. However, if I delete the old body, save, close Outfit Studio, reopen it, add the new body, and save, it looks perfectly fine, physics included.

Even if I managed to make it work, I'm still confused as to why this happens. I'm probably doing something wrong, so any tips or pointers would be appreciated

Reveal hidden contents

RTr5JpE.jpg

Doing both steps in one sitting creates this abomination, even if it looks good in Outfit Studio like below:

25WpNiw.jpg

But if I delete-save-quit-reopen-add body, all is good

0gumlTt.jpg

There is no need the new release is fully 3ba. Just go back and download it again.

• 3 weeks later...

After using BS now for longer time and more intensive and more in detail, I have to say that there are different BUGS, which can drive the user MAD.

Folder substructures do not work and can not be created seriously. Slider-Set-Data is stored instead of using the new folder back on the standard path.

Shape-Data Folders intend only to work if a fully new project-name is choosen-to rework the whole clothing for one mod into subfolders is not possible.

That´s why I now stick to the common paths, which mostly work.

Another BUG is appearing if a project name is used more often. The software suddenly shows up different versions of the same asset (which is definitively not being WRITTEN onto the system. And after a batch-build is no clothing appearing in the target folder-a search by windows is not even showing up the written clothing anywhere on the computer, while BodySlide is showing the clothing inside of the preview-window if choosen.

This is sadly an anoying situation and I feel quite sad with this.

(I used BS some years now and I am now with my work at a state of confusion-really pity for this software)

5 minutes ago, t.ara said:

After using BS now for longer time and more intensive and more in detail, I have to say that there are different BUGS, which can drive the user MAD.

Folder substructures do not work and can not be created seriously. Slider-Set-Data is stored instead of using the new folder back on the standard path.

Shape-Data Folders intend only to work if a fully new project-name is choosen-to rework the whole clothing for one mod into subfolders is not possible.

That´s why I now stick to the common paths, which mostly work.

Another BUG is appearing if a project name is used more often. The software suddenly shows up different versions of the same asset (which is definitively not being WRITTEN onto the system. And after a batch-build is no clothing appearing in the target folder-a search by windows is not even showing up the written clothing anywhere on the computer, while BodySlide is showing the clothing inside of the preview-window if choosen.

This is sadly an anoying situation and I feel quite sad with this.

(I used BS some years now and I am now with my work at a state of confusion-really pity for this software)

this helps

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37830

Hi i'm fairly new to BS and OS and did some manual fix to a replacer mod with some help from people here. My question now is to how do you guys create your own shape data using CBBE's BS / OS? I only use slider preset to create my custom body replacer / standard CBBE shapedata provided by the mod.

I converted Ryeonggi Armor CBBE HDT BS to SSE (I think I did it right) but when I build the batch with my selected body https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38873 , it will not come out in that body preset. It would appear its a standard CBBE curvy preset with the breast clipping horribly. Could anyone clean it up? Or let me know what I am doing wrong? Also the Hair HDT is not working either. 

I have made pretty much every other armor piece in the game work with this preset through the studio, but the ryeonggi will not cooperate.

ScreenShot1.thumb.png.09f0974a6f582e8cd69fb39c4341de44.png

ScreenShot2.png

Ryeonggi CBBE HDT Bodyslide.rar

Hi folks,

I was hoping there would be someone here who has the skills to weight paint a cape for me. I am a decent weight painter, but capes are twitchy unless done exactly right (causing stretching and bumps). I am having real problems getting it right when it comes to how the cape bends around the body when crouching without the butt clipping. 

I have been converting outfits over in this thread: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/144430-cbbe-bodyslide-conversions-updated/

I've attached my latest CBBE SSE conversion. It's complete (ish) except for the cape, which I am hoping someone can help me with. It was converted from LE Demonfett *facepalm* and hence my problem.

The files are VampHuntCloak.nif (0 and 1) and the issue is with the painting of the following bones (last 4) in the "chest" object:

NPC Spine2

SkirtBBone01

SkirtBBone02

SkirtBBone03

The cape mesh is a total mess of weirdly/badly positioned polygons, but that shouldn't really affect things. It just makes painting a pain. I haven't created a bodyslide for it. 

I would like the cape not to clip the armor when crouching and running in 0, 50 and 100 weight, with various butt sizes (nothing overly excessive needed).

If there is anyone who wants to try, I would appreciate it. I will also credit you when I post it.

Good luck and thank you!

Sam

Sams [Enio] Vampire Hunter CBBE SSE.7z

On 8/18/2020 at 5:36 AM, juniorff808 said:

I converted Ryeonggi Armor CBBE HDT BS to SSE (I think I did it right) but when I build the batch with my selected body https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38873 , it will not come out in that body preset. It would appear its a standard CBBE curvy preset with the breast clipping horribly. Could anyone clean it up? Or let me know what I am doing wrong? Also the Hair HDT is not working either. 

I have made pretty much every other armor piece in the game work with this preset through the studio, but the ryeonggi will not cooperate.

Are you sure the files you attached are the converted ones? The .nifs aren't optimised for SSE. I am guessing, but perhaps you also didn't update the ESP to Form 44 type? The body reference in your conversion is also the old CBBE body type, which means it hasn't been converted from LE. Oh and finally, for HDT, you need SSE SMP physics, and I believe it works differently to LE HDT physics. I'm not sure though. 

Hey guys sorry for posting this here but I assume this may be relevant to CBBE to some extent. I've never modded Skyrim very heavily (I use sexlab with a couple of plugins, CBBE, SOS and some generic things) and I have a curiosity. Is there a way to make it so the different female NPCs in Skyrim have different body or breast size, assigned randomly? Like assigning some range from Bodyslider or something similar? I think many years ago I was told it wasn't possible but I play Skyrim rarely and I wonder if something changed.

4 hours ago, Arken said:

Is there a way to make it so the different female NPCs in Skyrim have different body or breast size, assigned randomly? 

Not precisely sure what you mean. NPCs have different breast sizes and body sizes assigned to them already using a weighting system already in the game, from 0 (flat chest, thin body) to 100 (largest chest, largest body). Every female NPC is different.

You can use Bodyslide to assign a body shape preset of your design to all your NPCs. You choose how a body will look at it's lowest (0 weight) and how it will look at its highest (100 weight). The game will then use that body and assign it to an NPC using their weight. For instance, Ysolda, let's say she's a game assigned 50 weight female NPC; the game will then use your body and assign her a shape half way between your lowest preset and your highest. So, in effect, all bodies will look slightly different... naked that is. However, for it to be visible, you will need to also change their clothes using your chosen preset so that they look similar naked and clothed. Bodyslide includes all vanilla clothes for females and lets you alter them to the preset of your choice. So now female NPCs will all look different wearing clothes.

If you meant something else, then please elaborate :)

19 hours ago, Samustus said:

Not precisely sure what you mean. NPCs have different breast sizes and body sizes assigned to them already using a weighting system already in the game, from 0 (flat chest, thin body) to 100 (largest chest, largest body). Every female NPC is different.

You can use Bodyslide to assign a body shape preset of your design to all your NPCs. You choose how a body will look at it's lowest (0 weight) and how it will look at its highest (100 weight). The game will then use that body and assign it to an NPC using their weight. For instance, Ysolda, let's say she's a game assigned 50 weight female NPC; the game will then use your body and assign her a shape half way between your lowest preset and your highest. So, in effect, all bodies will look slightly different... naked that is. However, for it to be visible, you will need to also change their clothes using your chosen preset so that they look similar naked and clothed. Bodyslide includes all vanilla clothes for females and lets you alter them to the preset of your choice. So now female NPCs will all look different wearing clothes.

If you meant something else, then please elaborate :)

Oh wait, I think I misunderstood how Bodyslide works then. My understanding was that if I set values in BodySlide, then all female bodies will match those exact values, so if I put X and Y, all females will always have exactly X and Y. I had no idea there was also the NPC specific weight that would then be an "average" between my sliders values. Thanks for the explanation!

1 hour ago, Arken said:

Oh wait, I think I misunderstood how Bodyslide works then. My understanding was that if I set values in BodySlide, then all female bodies will match those exact values, so if I put X and Y, all females will always have exactly X and Y. I had no idea there was also the NPC specific weight that would then be an "average" between my sliders values. Thanks for the explanation!

You are welcome :) Don't know if you've noticed some of skyrim's files before, how they are marked with say 'Armor_0.nif' and 'Armor_1.nif?' Those are the upper and lower values for the weight system. I recommend checking out some Bodyslide tutorial videos if you want to get started with it.

2 hours ago, Arken said:

That's exactly right. If a vanilla NPC is set to 50 her body will be 50 from your bodyslide preset. Elders are ignored and have their own body.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wondering if anyone had an idea on the attached.

In short, when wearing armour/clothing that covers the breasts fully I get a "lump" in between the breasts. The second screenshot shows no "lump" there when they are uncovered, and it is also not there when wearing low-cut armour, as it were.

Is this something to do with a slider (perhaps sternum or something) or something more complex?

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I got the problem, that Bodyslide only:

• works ingame over the racemenu plugin - any changes/presets I make outside of the game over bodyslide simply have no effect ingame
  • I somehow can change only the basic armor (again only ingame) and no extra mod armor (currently trying to get DX Dark Knight Armor to work - I downloaded the armor and the bodyslide version)

Racemenu itself works fine, I can tweak any bodyparts/hairstyles/whatever; LOOT, FNIS, XPSME are installed and seem to work fine as well...

Any ideas? Been trying to fix that problem for a few days by now..

Ty!

BTW: I use MO2 and CBBE

On 10/13/2020 at 9:39 PM, rend123 said:

Hi!

I got the problem, that Bodyslide only:

• works ingame over the racemenu plugin - any changes/presets I make outside of the game over bodyslide simply have no effect ingame
  • I somehow can change only the basic armor (again only ingame) and no extra mod armor (currently trying to get DX Dark Knight Armor to work - I downloaded the armor and the bodyslide version)

Racemenu itself works fine, I can tweak any bodyparts/hairstyles/whatever; LOOT, FNIS, XPSME are installed and seem to work fine as well...

Any ideas? Been trying to fix that problem for a few days by now..

Ty!

BTW: I use MO2 and CBBE

Is Build Morphs switched on when you generate the body and armors in BodySlide?

image.png.424791543b04679500736124f36914a8.png

This will cause BodySlide to generate .tri files. Check in your mod manager that these files are next to the _0.nif and _1.nif files of the generated armor/body.

P.S. Dark blue text on a black background is a terrible idea. ;) 

14 hours ago, orgs1n said:

Is Build Morphs switched on when you generate the body and armors in BodySlide?

image.png.424791543b04679500736124f36914a8.png

This will cause BodySlide to generate .tri files. Check in your mod manager that these files are next to the _0.nif and _1.nif files of the generated armor/body.

P.S. Dark blue text on a black background is a terrible idea. ;) 

Hey!

Yeah, it works now. Just reinstalled all mods and found out that I made some mistakes with FNIS..

About the colour: you're right. Dont know what I messed up there - wasnt my intention. :D