• 2 weeks later...

No clue if this is still being tracked, but I tried updating an outfit from a mod to work with CBBE. Figured out how to reshape it and all that, got it looking decent, but whenever I try putting it into the game not only does the outfit not change to fit the CBBE body but it renders my body invisible. I'm hoping someone can help me out, because none of the guides mention anything I could be missing and much of the documentation is...daunting, to be honest, and even none of it mentions anything about this. I hope someone here could give me a hand.

On 10/3/2021 at 4:46 PM, Kepora said:

No clue if this is still being tracked, but I tried updating an outfit from a mod to work with CBBE. Figured out how to reshape it and all that, got it looking decent, but whenever I try putting it into the game not only does the outfit not change to fit the CBBE body but it renders my body invisible. I'm hoping someone can help me out, because none of the guides mention anything I could be missing and much of the documentation is...daunting, to be honest, and even none of it mentions anything about this. I hope someone here could give me a hand.

Did you accidentally remove the body reference? Slot 32 items should always include body meshes

19 hours ago, Kepora said:

Huh, the thing I read said TO remove it...I'll take another crack at it soon, then

Item's that occupy slot 32 have a body mesh included. When you're converting CBBE to 3BA, there is initially a CBBE body reference included which you would notice in bodyslide (ever used TAWOBA? Bikini tops include body, bikini bottoms don't). After conversion, there should be the 3BA body, 3BA vagina, and 3BA Anus. Watch SunJeong's tutorial videos on converting outfits if you get stuck again. One of them covers CBBE to 3BA.

• 3 weeks later...

I need a recommendation for a CBBE physics body that can hopefully work with my preset. I recently updated my SE to avoid the Anniversary update & mod my game up beforehand & im now at adding body physics. I already had a nude CBBE body & is still my preferred body type here & in Oldrim but my issue is getting my preset to work right with an HDT SMP supported body. The preset was made before HDT SMP was a thing & works in SE without physics & WITH physics for Oldrim & whatever Fallout 4 has by default but I cannot get it to look right for your CBBE SMP body.

The tiddies get tinier & more squished together I assume because of newer BodySlide options added. Cannot get my preset to look like it should with that body^ so does anyone have any other CBBE physics bodies that could work with my preset?

Edited by LesboIsBesto
  • 4 weeks later...

I downloaded a conversion made back in 2015 by Dianne of the SB Corset Armor - CBBE Bodyslide HDT.   

(It's in the downloads here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2335-diannes-bodyslide-conversions-cbbeuunp/ )

I converted it to 3BA but either I made a mess of it, or there is something up with the gloves on this outfit.

https://i.postimg.cc/vmLyBXDH/Gloves.jpg  

There are also two weird red blobs on the breasts, just visible. 

Dianne has not been around since 2016.

I was asking on another thread and someone thought it might be a problem with the glove weights, and to ask here.

I have no idea how to fix this outfit. It comes as one piece, not separate parts.

Any help straightening this out would be much appreciated thanks!

Forgive my inexperience. I have some questions
1) How do I know which body to select? To be exact, which version?
2) Probably (answering the previous question myself) you will tell me that I have to select the one I have installed. Here, I do not remember some details, how can I see "exactly" which body I installed?

I did a lot of things some time ago so I don't remember very well. I know that I have installed a cbbe (I don't remember if it is slim or curvy. It seems slim to me but I'm not sure) which I then changed to a 3bbb. I don't know if it's relevant but in all cases I also put physics into it.

On 12/1/2021 at 6:41 PM, Balmung889 said:

Forgive my inexperience. I have some questions
1) How do I know which body to select? To be exact, which version?
2) Probably (answering the previous question myself) you will tell me that I have to select the one I have installed. Here, I do not remember some details, how can I see "exactly" which body I installed?

I did a lot of things some time ago so I don't remember very well. I know that I have installed a cbbe (I don't remember if it is slim or curvy. It seems slim to me but I'm not sure) which I then changed to a 3bbb. I don't know if it's relevant but in all cases I also put physics into it.

Sorry no-one's answered you. You seem to be keen on CBBE, and 3BA. Perhaps this will help, though I do not know what mod manager system you use.

Try following these steps (but please read the instructions carefully on the mod pages):

1. Install Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer mod, and choose the CBBE Slim or Curvy
  2. Install Bodyslide with Outfit Studio.
  3. Install Acro748's 3BA body mod, adding CBP-C and / or SMP. This will give you three versions of a 3BA Body, and you should choose 3B Body Amazing
  4. Use Bodyslide to load in the 3B Body Amazing. Make any adjustments you want and then build it for yourself.  (Make sure the little Morphs box is ticked on the bottom left of the Bodyslide screen). Save your Bodyslide 3BA adjusted body work as your favourite Preset with a name you can remember.
  5. Deploy the body as a mod into your game. Overwrite all other body information.
  6. Run FNIS or Nemesis,

I feel like I'm being stupid tbh but how does one get their characters anus to be visible? 

The mod maker for 3ba shows screenshots of his character like so... 

Spoiler

30174-1638317554-1524589716.png

But even using the same body, no matter the preset mine looks like this.  (Last spoiler tag, dunno how to delete the empty spoiler box)

I've tried -300 on the crack, I tried changing the butt size, I tried adding the gap. 

How does one achieve what's achieved in these screenshots? Or do you need something more than just bodyslide?

20211210150525_1.jpg

Edited by Sesheenku
2 hours ago, Sesheenku said:

But even using the same body, no matter the preset mine looks like this.  (Last spoiler tag, dunno how to delete the empty spoiler box)

If you can position your cursor after the spoiler, you can usually use shift and up-arrow to select the entire thing and delete it.

However, you can also put your mouse over the "eye" icon and wait for the tooltip to appear (and then use control right click to delete the "quote").

4 hours ago, sen4mi said:

If you can position your cursor after the spoiler, you can usually use shift and up-arrow to select the entire thing and delete it.

However, you can also put your mouse over the "eye" icon and wait for the tooltip to appear (and then use control right click to delete the "quote").

Just says paste text for me when I use the little tooltip menu but more importantly I'm guessing you don't know how to do what the 3BA author did in bodyslide either? 

Edit -

Switched to BHUNP to test, this doesn't happen to me on BHUNP the cheeks are spread far enough apart by default but surely the mod author is showcasing 3BA? 

I don't mind switching to BHUNP, I started Skyrim with UNPB after all buuuut I'm still curious how they managed it. My characters cheeks on CBBE are always practically glued together.  After switching I noticed my sneaking anime does crush the anus/vagina but that's easily ignorable anyways as it's temporary. 

Edited by Sesheenku
17 hours ago, Sesheenku said:

I'm guessing you don't know how to do what the 3BA author did in bodyslide either? 

I do not know enough about what issue(s) you are struggling with, and you do not say much about the things which you have tried.

Still... I should check:

(1) Are you previewing changes using bodyslide sliders on the "High Weight" side? Slider changes on the "Low Weight" side do not show up in preview.

(2) Have you tried typing in negative numbers for relevant sliders? For example, -300% Crack looks somewhat ugly, in my opinion, but might get you in the general area you seem to be asking about.

46 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

I do not know enough about what issue(s) you are struggling with, and you do not say much about the things which you have tried.

Still... I should check:

(1) Are you previewing changes using bodyslide sliders on the "High Weight" side? Slider changes on the "Low Weight" side do not show up in preview.

(2) Have you tried typing in negative numbers for relevant sliders? For example, -300% Crack looks somewhat ugly, in my opinion, but might get you in the general area you seem to be asking about.

That's why I showed pictures, both what I want and the reality. 

I'm able to get what I want naturally with BHUNP but CBBE 3BA, no mastter what I do those cheeks are just too tight, and yes even if I do -300% crack. It could be my animations don't work well with 3BA but I'm not exactly willing to give those up either. 

Preview and in game it looks the same, regardless of weight. 

I've tried using a more default preset, I've tried changing textures. The only thing that has worked so far is changing the body to BHUNP. Maybe it's indeed my idle animation but I like it too much to drop it for 3BA. 

any idea what might cause a random large bump between the characters breasts? its invisible on the naked body but deforms clothes around it and im a total noob so i have no clue what the issue might be but some other people in this thread have had this issue and no one has responded to them

9 hours ago, tempord said:

any idea what might cause a random large bump between the characters breasts? its invisible on the naked body but deforms clothes around it and im a total noob so i have no clue what the issue might be but some other people in this thread have had this issue and no one has responded to them

Did you use bodyslide to fit that outfit to your body?

On 12/12/2021 at 2:32 AM, tempord said:

it *could be the sternum depth is out of whack and needs to be adjusted to reduce its pronouncement. However, or also, some Bodyslide presets seem to result in a bulge along a line across the chest just above the breast attachment point, depending on which body type you're working with. (I used to run into that a lot with the early 3bbb and stock CBBE presets) Not sure if that's the presets or the skeleton itself. 

Edited by anjenthedog
  • 1 month later...

How do I readd bones to an outfit?

The author sadly removed the bones instead of just removing the weighting. Since the breasts are slightly visible I want to try and add physics so that the armor is rigid but the breasts slightly jiggle.

Also, how do I add material to the inside of the cup? At the moment it is see through if you look down into the cup.

Dwemer Sentinel 3BA

https://nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/62318

13 hours ago, ArcticBanana said:

How do I readd bones to an outfit?

The author sadly removed the bones instead of just removing the weighting. Since the breasts are slightly visible I want to try and add physics so that the armor is rigid but the breasts slightly jiggle.

Also, how do I add material to the inside of the cup? At the moment it is see through if you look down into the cup.

Dwemer Sentinel 3BA

https://nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/62318

For rigging, you will probably be using Blender. To get started, maybe this blender tutorial might help.

After you have finished up in blender, you can use nifskope to make the textures two sided (so they are not see-through). (Recent blender versions might also be able to do that...).

Edited by sen4mi
  • 1 month later...

Recently I have been playing around with 3BA. I had been converting a bunch of outfits for my own personal use. I noticed that my saved Presets are no longer available on any of the new 3BA outfits I converted. I never had this issue before. I recall this being a simple fix in the past by just editing the SliderPreset .xml of my bodyslides and changing the string <Preset name="- Example -" set="CBBE 3BA"> etc, right?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand how this can happen right now. I've been trying to convert another outfit part for COCO UUNP 3BBB V6 for a while, but every time the body was so deformed.

Now I have loaded an already successfully converted outfit part and saved it under a different name and directly deformed it again...
Did not change anything, only the name and save location...

What is the reason for this in the first place? Actually, everything works in the Outfit Studio. The sliders fit and they work...

But when I want to generate it with Bodyslide, I always get this deformed body....

Unbenannt.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2022 at 10:46 AM, sregin said:

Does anyone know how to turn off physics for armor? I want it to be stiff and collide with boobies instead bouncing around.

Go into OutfitStudio and remove the weight painting from the armor. You will then likely have to edit the weight painting of the boobs. Also remove R Breast03 and LBreast03. I have noticed that all of the outfits that I have checked that have stiff armor has removed those bones. You might also need to hide (or whatever the term is) the skin in certain places so the boob bounce doesn't clip through.

Sorry for this messy explanation. Someone else might have a better explanation.

I need some help. I've installed the CBBE mod, works great on my character and gives NPCs jiggle physics with textures... but that's it. I wanna know how to change all their sizes and need some help. I've played with the body sliders, hit batch build, and played with the Outfit maker, but none of the sizes have changed on NPCs. Am I clicking something wrong?