On 12/4/2019 at 2:36 AM, koloiplu said:

Hello.

I got a problem with and armor it does not change the body shape in game or with Bodyslide but the problem is visible in Bodyslide.

Gif in the Spoiler.

Hide contents

source.gif

This is an issue specific to the project files of the outfit. The conversion needs to be fixed for it to work. The issue is mentioned in one of the recent CBBE or BodySlide change logs (check Nexus).

9 hours ago, ousnius said:

This is an issue specific to the project files of the outfit. The conversion needs to be fixed for it to work. The issue is mentioned in one of the recent CBBE or BodySlide change logs (check Nexus).

Thanks for the reply, I did try to convert it but I don't know how outfit studio works, I did follow many converting guide and it did not work but what I did notice is i can't get the slider to show in outfitstudio.

Need some information to fix it. 

Thanks again, im still searching for it.

I've got a problem converting DCL - CBBE SE - Black & Red Latex Dress NNC (Dress02) from CBBE to 3BBB.

The bodies leg from the knee to the top of the foot is missing in game.  The mesh of the outfit is there, just no leg under it.

I've tried numerous attempts to fix with no luck.  The CBBE outfit shows the leg in game when using the 3BBB body but it's just showing the CBBE reference body which is expected.

I even tried a sledge hammer approach of

delete the CBBE reference

delete all sliders

delete all bones

add project 3BBB which adds the sliders and bones, copy bone weights, conform all, save, and still have the problem.

Is something being left over in the outfit from the CBBE reference body or from the original slider set that I'm not seeing?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2019 at 7:22 AM, XACBalistikX said:

Hey ousnius,

I was wondering if you had any plans to add the new breast bone in to future releases of CBBE?  The one released elsewhere as 3BBB isn't perfect (they re-added the belly bone, and the vagina is kinda strange looking and doesn't line up with any of my skin textures).

I'd much rather use your body, but it seems like the extra bone from XP32 makes the breasts move more, looking nicer overall?  If that isn't actually true I'm for sure willing to be wrong.

Cheers

There is CBBE SMP on the Nexus which uses 3 breast bones.

On 12/17/2019 at 10:10 PM, DremoraDream said:

I hope this is the right place to ask... I'm looking to convert some of coco's private mods to SE....but I have no idea how to convert armors from LE to SE. How would I start, when trying to convert an LE CBBE armor to SE cbbe?

I would start by optimizing the meshes from the original outfits with nif optimizer to be compatible with SE, then the conversion is pretty much standard procedure

• 2 weeks later...

short noob question - how do i add cbbe armor/clothing in my safe game without mixing up my presents ?

in my case (mo2) i build my body before i start a new game always, i use a physics body with random present and edit it; check every armor i have installed and batchbuild with morphes - everything - it takes like 15 min for my computer to build... after that i start fnis and start a new game, everything works fine. (i just leave the overrite folder be.)

now how do i proceed if i find a good armor that i want to use in my safe game ?

do i just install it and dont even have to open bodyslide or do i need to rebuild something ? i feel like as long as i want to play my safe game i cant build anything because it will destroy the safe file.

On 12/30/2019 at 1:52 PM, 0wnyx said:

short noob question - how do i add cbbe armor/clothing in my safe game without mixing up my presents ?

in my case (mo2) i build my body before i start a new game always, i use a physics body with random present and edit it; check every armor i have installed and batchbuild with morphes - everything - it takes like 15 min for my computer to build... after that i start fnis and start a new game, everything works fine. (i just leave the overrite folder be.)

now how do i proceed if i find a good armor that i want to use in my safe game ?

do i just install it and dont even have to open bodyslide or do i need to rebuild something ? i feel like as long as i want to play my safe game i cant build anything because it will destroy the safe file.

You can open bodyslide, select the new armor you want to add to your game, click build morphs, click Build <-just Build, NOT Buildall.  That will put only the armor selected into your overwrite directory.  Quit bodyslide, right click overwrite and create mod.  Now your new armor will be loaded and available in game.  I believe only armor your wearing or in inventory? get put into the saved game file.

Found a reproducible bug that crashes outfit studio v4.9.0

Open Outfit Studio and Load Project "SE 3BBB Amazing.osp"

right click and rename "3BBB" to "3BA", rename "3BBB_Anus" to "3BA_Anus", and rename "3BBB_Vagina" to "3BA_Vagina"

Add Project - any project? but I add DCL - CBBE SE - Dianne Tentacle Parasite A (Monster)

delete body reference that came with outfit, or in my case i previously saved the outfit with no reference.

copy bone weights

conform all - X Fatal Exception

Oddly if I do conform all before copy bone weights, it doesn't crash.

I ran into this because my outfit had a 3BF reference body named "3BBB" and I didn't want to add it with an existing "3BBB" reference.

12 hours ago, onen said:

Found a reproducible bug that crashes outfit studio v4.9.0

Open Outfit Studio and Load Project "SE 3BBB Amazing.osp"

right click and rename "3BBB" to "3BA", rename "3BBB_Anus" to "3BA_Anus", and rename "3BBB_Vagina" to "3BA_Vagina"

Add Project - any project? but I add DCL - CBBE SE - Dianne Tentacle Parasite A (Monster)

delete body reference that came with outfit, or in my case i previously saved the outfit with no reference.

copy bone weights

conform all - X Fatal Exception

Oddly if I do conform all before copy bone weights, it doesn't crash.

I ran into this because my outfit had a 3BF reference body named "3BBB" and I didn't want to add it with an existing "3BBB" reference.

I can't get it to crash on my end. Please send me the exact files/projects in a PM.

(3BA shapedata/sliderset and Dianne shapedata/sliderset)

Ousnius frist thanks all BS and OS team.

Then I read many tutoriall or videos, and I could most of conversion outifits, without so complex one.

But I hope to confirm correct way, when I need to edit reference body shape.

It is zaz items which come with old CBBE body and slider data.  It is not matter, which SE CBBE related body I convert,

Zaz rope items are tight and hold west or body mesh, so to make it real we need to edit reference CBBE body when I attached it.

At first I  only edit referecne body mesh around west line. then edit rope(out fit mesh) around the westline.

then set current body shape as base shape, and conform all, then save project.  I check most of sliders seems work, as same as before.

(so it change body mesh, and outfit mesh at same time)

But when I load the outfit in BS,  with my slider preset, yes all slider still work, but when I check from 0 weight to 100 weight,

some slider seems work inverse. and it is not same as my defualt body with the preset.

eg when low weight my body legs and hips  should be more thin around legs. and when high weight I set legs and hips should be more volume.

but after I edit reference body, for the zaz rope,  about the outfit,, my body change as reverse between low and high.

I assume, ,it is because OS load zero base shape,, then we set each morph value for low and high, separately in BS.

so there seems some inverse occur , when I edit referecne body mesh.

Do you think, I may need to edit all BS data again (of CBBE or 3bbb etc), if I edit reference body mesh for some outfits?

or OS offer way,  auto adjust  all morph data. (slider data) along to my reference body edit, correctly?

I confrim, if I keep reference body mehs, but only edit rope to fit the body, and save the project, It show reasonable change between 0 to 100 weight

in BS. (so referecne body shape of the rope outfit,  is perfectly same as my slider preset body mesh. between 0 to 100.

If I need to re-edit all slider data, when I edit base shape,

I hope to request, option, OS auto adjust all slider data when reference body (zero slider value) are editted.

because, all slider data, is  mesh vertex positon data.

then mesh verex counts should be same.. so we can circulate, delta  about each vertex. before and after.

when I edit  reference mesh  vertex position change.  if OS record delta value about each vertex,, from old to current mesh,

apply the delta to all slider data,,, then it should be show reasonable morphing.  I think.

at current I suppose, slider data is not delta, but  actual transform data of each vertex.  (so it is not matter how we edit zero base shape,

when set one slider value (eg fantasy etc) to 100% in OS,, the morphed shape is same as before. 

Then I hope if OS can circulate delta with opiton, and apply it to all slider data.. so we just edit reference body,, then all slider will be up-dated,

when click magic button,, 

editslider.JPG.021503171daeacdd161b577ec0f1310d.JPG

OK thanks, I found what I needed,, OS already offer way,, but I just miss understand usage ^^;

I just need to add one more slider first, then edit referece body and rope, for the slider to make tight.

then set new slider value as 1.00,  from top meny, set base shape.   it auto covnert other slider data, much to current shape.

remove new slider, and save project.

Sorry I believe it should be discribed, already, just miss read documents ?

Okay so I'm a COMPLETE noob when it comes to Bodyslide. I want my character to have a certain body type that I customize, but I want all the other characters (male and female) to stay the same (which is now the default vanilla male body and the default CBBE body for females I suppose?) Is that possible? And how do I even use the Bodyslide? ? I open it and I get a bunch of armor pieces and a bunch of different CBBE body presets, but how do I know which one my character has? When I load up the CBBE one nothing seems to change when I mess around with the sliders?

Sorry if these are dumb questions, I'm very new to this and it's confusing ?

3 hours ago, FrejaAlmundsdottir said:

Okay so I'm a COMPLETE noob when it comes to Bodyslide. I want my character to have a certain body type that I customize, but I want all the other characters (male and female) to stay the same (which is now the default vanilla male body and the default CBBE body for females I suppose?) Is that possible? And how do I even use the Bodyslide? ? I open it and I get a bunch of armor pieces and a bunch of different CBBE body presets, but how do I know which one my character has? When I load up the CBBE one nothing seems to change when I mess around with the sliders?

Bodyslide only affects female bodies so male NPCs will keep their default body. In regards to keeping the default female body there are ways to do this but I've never bothered.

Now, the body presets are those that you can choose for your character (and female NPCs). When you build that body shape that's what it's going to be. With that said you can make your own preset and save that as what you want. After you make one you'll have a window prompting you to save it for a specific group of armor. The basic selection is the CBBE advance and vanilla; though, it might be more efficient until you get more experience with BS to select all the groups available. Then it will prompt you to save in the default location.

Then you can batch build and run through all the armor mods you have and build them to your body preset or just select a armor set to do.

Anyway, hit me up if you need more assistance. I love BS and do a lot with it. Not as much as some but a bit.

15 hours ago, FrejaAlmundsdottir said:

The body generated in BodySlide is by all female NPC's.

The body edited in RaceMenu is used by the PC only.

Optional/advanced: use RaceMenu's BodyGen feature to randomize NPC body shapes, usually starting from the "zero sliders" preset generated in BodySlide.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2020 at 12:33 AM, perrymwt said:

I use CBBE SE exclusively in my game, but use different shapes for different characters.  I'm wondering if BodySlide could add a NiStringExtraData block saying which preset was used to create the body.  Thanks whatever the decision is.

Though I am doubtful,  your way work effectively with clothings or armors,  but It is interesting.  Then  approve, if BS offer it.

Though we can add  extra nodes in OS.   but it is not used for  witch  slider-preset we  will use to generate body or outfit nif in BS.

we have no way to check the "body-preset name" or "each morph slider values , baked in nif)    from generated nif files when we generate body or outfit with preset in BS.

if BS auto attach extra data, which show preset name,, or xml, which discribe all slider value, used for the body, (may need min and max values )  we can easy re-create the same body for each character just check the nif. without manually memorize them.

Though  you can set preset slider name as character name. (I use it for the purpose) then generate each character shape.

If it will be added, I hope to request  option, when generate mesh from BS, BS  confirm , save new slider preset. 

Because I often tweak current custom preset, then forget to save as new slider  preset, or overwrite slider preset,  but generate body.  

Hey, how would I go about extending the in game racemenu morphs for cbbe to cap at values 2 and -2? I use bodygen for variety but the body I'm trying to morph in game requires some values at like 1.20, 1.10, etc. So i need to go a little over the default cap of 1 and -1 for the in game morph sliders. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

8 hours ago, ayehomie123 said:

Hey, how would I go about extending the in game racemenu morphs for cbbe to cap at values 2 and -2? I use bodygen for variety but the body I'm trying to morph in game requires some values at like 1.20, 1.10, etc. So i need to go a little over the default cap of 1 and -1 for the in game morph sliders. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Open the Papyrus script source, change the min and max slider values and re-compile the script.

If you don't know anything about Papyrus scripts, check the tutorials on CreationKit.com.

10 time fatal error  using liquid (melodic armor) with 3bbb when i confirm all with default value => fatal error so many times , when using no target (5.0) it pass

also any armor with more 5 parts go to this error using any cbbe REF

any fix , also using that armor i get missing body in legs and arms it cut half  and seam bettween hands/feets body only this armor

• 1 month later...

I created a custom body using bodyslide and I'm currently converting all the vanilla armors/clothes to fit the body. One thing I want to do is for armors with heavy chest armor, I want to make it look more like the men's armor, where there aren't "Boob Cups" if you know my meaning, because it just looks weird to me. All the light armor and clothes look alright, but iron, steel, ebony, etc. etc. just shouldn't have those in my opinion. So I want the chest piece to show less curvature, while the rest of the armor to be more form fitting.

I'm sure other people have already discussed this, but I have no idea how to word it succinctly enough to search for it. So is there bodyslide files that already do this? Or how do I go about doing something like this?