9 hours ago, ousnius said:

What's the issue - the fact that there's no presets in the list?

If you're talking about the "No Image" meshes, that's normal, those are just the virtual collision shapes.

There are presets, the problem is in fact these virtual shapes without textures. They appear in NifSkope too, and can be hidden. It's odd that there's no other way than just ignoring them

12 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

I don't think so.

Hide contents

<SliderGroups>
    <Group name="CBBE">
        <Member name="CBBE Body"/>
        <Member name="CBBE Body Physics"/>
        <Member name="CBBE Body Special"/>
        <Member name="CBBE Feet"/>
        <Member name="CBBE Hands"/>
        <Member name="CBBE Hands Beast"/>
        <Member name="CBBE NeverNude"/>
        <Member name="CBBE NeverNude Physics"/>
        <Member name="CBBE Underwear"/>
        <Member name="CBBE Underwear Physics"/>
        <Member name="Sleek Nordic Gauntlets"/>
        <Member name="Sleek Nordic Plate Boots"/>
        <Member name="Sleek Steel Plate"/>
    </Group>
    <Group name="CBBE Bodies">
        <Member name="CBBE Body"/>
        <Member name="CBBE Body Physics"/>
        <Member name="CBBE Body Special"/>
        <Member name="CBBE Feet"/>
        <Member name="CBBE Hands"/>
        <Member name="CBBE Hands Beast"/>
        <Member name="CBBE NeverNude"/>
        <Member name="CBBE NeverNude Physics"/>
        <Member name="CBBE Underwear"/>
        <Member name="CBBE Underwear Physics"/>
    </Group>
    <Group name="Sleek Steel Plate">
    </Group>
</SliderGroups>

you don't need CBBE Bodies, and can delete CBBE Body Feet Hands etc from CBBE group

11 hours ago, LavaCreeper said:

There are presets, the problem is in fact these virtual shapes without textures. They appear in NifSkope too, and can be hidden. It's odd that there's no other way than just ignoring them

Simply design your preset with the regular bodies and then use it on the SMP body.

So i'm kind of simple.  I've been using Sinful CBP and decided to start using your CBBE SMP ousnius.  I installed the SMP framework from your link.  I then installed your SMP Basics and SMP main file.  I went into bodyslide.  chose CBBE Body SMP for the Outfit/Body. I chose my own preset.  I guess how do I know that SMP is working for the physics vs Sinful CBP?

Should I stop using Sinful CBP?

I uninstalled SinfulCBP and now I have no physics at all.  :(

Figured it out.  The HDT SMP files you link to don't appear to be in the correct folder structure for NMM.  It was putting those files in the wrong folder and thus not working. Fixed the file path and its all working fine.

6 hours ago, Metalsaber said:

So i'm kind of simple.  I've been using Sinful CBP and decided to start using your CBBE SMP ousnius.  I installed the SMP framework from your link.  I then installed your SMP Basics and SMP main file.  I went into bodyslide.  chose CBBE Body SMP for the Outfit/Body. I chose my own preset.  I guess how do I know that SMP is working for the physics vs Sinful CBP?

Should I stop using Sinful CBP?

I uninstalled SinfulCBP and now I have no physics at all.  :(

Figured it out.  The HDT SMP files you link to don't appear to be in the correct folder structure for NMM.  It was putting those files in the wrong folder and thus not working. Fixed the file path and its all working fine.

The folder structure was corrected.

• 2 weeks later...

Though it is not about CBBE,, but about change CBBE morphs in game (for pc or npc) with racemenu. 

So it is related about RacemenumorphsCBBE.esp

I could not do it  after I return skyrim SE, few month ago,, even though I use same SKSE and runtime version with all version which I have updated.

but today I happend to test perfect clean save scene (character edit save data).  then I could see,  CBBE morphs with racemenu in game.

and I etst call one custom follower with summon mod,,  try to use EFF tatoo menu,, I finally return menu to change NPC shape..

(though it not show my custom add slider for CBBE it is same as LE ,I think)

Untill today, I asked here or there,, and reported,, If SE  Bodyslide (or Racemenu or EFF etc)  have lost option to tweak CBBE morphs in game,  (and I have seen  same reports,,and almost gave up to solve)   but  if it not work,,    may need to use clean save data . 

On 10/1/2019 at 1:32 AM, greenmango12 said:

Though it is not about CBBE,, but about change CBBE morphs in game (for pc or npc) with racemenu. 

So it is related about RacemenumorphsCBBE.esp

I could not do it  after I return skyrim SE, few month ago,, even though I use same SKSE and runtime version with all version which I have updated.

but today I happend to test perfect clean save scene (character edit save data).  then I could see,  CBBE morphs with racemenu in game.

and I etst call one custom follower with summon mod,,  try to use EFF tatoo menu,, I finally return menu to change NPC shape..

(though it not show my custom add slider for CBBE it is same as LE ,I think)

Untill today, I asked here or there,, and reported,, If SE  Bodyslide (or Racemenu or EFF etc)  have lost option to tweak CBBE morphs in game,  (and I have seen  same reports,,and almost gave up to solve)   but  if it not work,,    may need to use clean save data . 

You need to build morphs with bodyslide.

16 hours ago, TrinimixStudios said:

You need to build morphs with bodyslide.

Of course, I generated with check morph.  without it I can not get tri .and I could not tweak NPC body with LE too.

As for me,, show CBBE morphs , lacemenu   it only worked  for new save data.. which may not record anything about NPC morphs.

but it seems,  I have  updated- Race menu, almost every version come (compatible with SKSE version)

then maybe My saved data included data which not work to edit NPC body morphs, or can not open racemenu for NPC  at all. (I tested mods which offe optionr to open racemenu for NPC, but all dd not work for me about my game save data. even though , recent racemenu is most stable about skee )

It is not for user who have seen NPC body morphs in game,  without problem.

but for others who have asked same issue about body slide morphs (racemenu).  I recommend test with new clean  save data. 

Maybe recent racemenu versions need to use with new saved data , when update it, I suppose so.. 

I managed to restore the UUNP sliders, but I'm pretty sure something is wrong here. Is there any way to reverse the scaling, or is the breast slider supposed to be backward? All other sliders morph as they're supposed to, it's just the breasts. Normal Body Scales tab breast slider isn't reversed, just the UUNP one, which is causing some problems with pregnancy mods not altering breasts correctly.

calmyourtits.jpg

11 hours ago, GerdWagner said:

Trying to insert some outfits for SBC as CBBE. However, I have this problem with some outfits and don't know why.
How can I fix this?

ScreenShot168.png

If this is an outfit that does not contain body, it could be that its Armor record (and maybe its Armor Addons record too?) has the forearms and calves body slot flags set - fix it by removing the forearms/calves flags from the armor/armor addon (edit the plugin in CK/xEdit).

If the outfit does contain body, then maybe the armor addon does not have the forearms/calves body slot flags set - in which case you need to set them (should do that only on the Armor Addon i believe).

If the outfit does contain a body, and the flags are set correctly, then maybe the forearms/calves are being hidden by some other item you are also wearing - in which case you'd have to edit that other item and remove the forearms/calves body slot flags from it.

OR i am completely wrong and it has nothing to do with what i wrote.

8 hours ago, Roggvir said:

If the outfit does contain body, then maybe the armor addon does not have the forearms/calves body slot flags set - in which case you need to set them (should do that only on the Armor Addon i believe).

Thank you, that was the reason!
Now, it works! :)

I has a question: one of the outfits I converted was a replacer for the steel armor and I've had people ask about making a stand-alone version of it. I know how to create the mod for it, but how would I go about changing the nif files the project uses without having to redo the whole thing all over again? Basically I want the project to change Meshes\Armor\Steel\F\Cuirass_0.nif to something like Meshes\gdubs\gwcuirass_0.nif. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/24/2019 at 5:02 AM, GerdWagner said:

Another Questions:

How can I set the texture to be displayed from both sides of the model?
I know it's possible, but I don't know how to do it.

Usually open cloth mesh (0 and 1) in nif scope, serch and select   BSTriShape>BSlightingShaderProperty, 

then look  BLock details, , and double click  Shader Flags2  values,  and  from drop down menu, set it  ON  "Dobule sided" (if your cloth nif not set it) 

I think old document of nif scope seems change setting name, eg FX_Double_Side,, etc,, but it seems same meaning.

doubletexture.JPG.0258ae06fd1dab021ef741da09217919.JPG

8 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Usually open cloth mesh (0 and 1) in nif scope, serch and select   BSTriShape>BSlightingShaderProperty, 

then look  BLock details, , and double click  Shader Flags2  values,  and  from drop down menu, set it  ON  "Dobule sided" (if your cloth nif not set it) 

I think old document of nif scope seems change setting name, eg FX_Double_Side,, etc,, but it seems same meaning.

Thanks, that helps me further :)