On 4/26/2022 at 5:34 PM, Mt_Du said:

I need some help. I've installed the CBBE mod, works great on my character and gives NPCs jiggle physics with textures... but that's it. I wanna know how to change all their sizes and need some help. I've played with the body sliders, hit batch build, and played with the Outfit maker, but none of the sizes have changed on NPCs. Am I clicking something wrong?

You need to create your preset and then use that to build your armor. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to fix nipples poking out of clothes?

This armour does not have uniboob, https://www.rektasmarket.com/post/dark-disciple-oldies-pack

so I fixed it myselft using this guide https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/articles/1650/

with the addition of copying bone wights after conforming and using Slider: 3BA Unibody instead.

When I load my preset in OutfitStudio there is some clipping + the nipples are poking through. In BodySlide, the clipping is gone but the nipples still poke through. In the original file there is no clipping at all.

I now checked the pressed slider and the nipples stay in place even though the breasts are pressed. If I don't merge sliders and then use pressed, the outfit is pressed while the breasts aren't. It is a 3BA outfit, not a 3BAv2 outfit.

I want the nipples to stay hidden without having to use nipple sliders to not make them poke through. Also stay attached to the breasts of course. It would be nice to get a slight bump where the nipple is, but it might be too low poly for that.

On 7/12/2022 at 1:28 PM, ArcticBanana said:

Does anyone know how to fix nipples poking out of clothes?

This armour does not have uniboob, https://www.rektasmarket.com/post/dark-disciple-oldies-pack

so I fixed it myselft using this guide https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/articles/1650/

with the addition of copying bone wights after conforming and using Slider: 3BA Unibody instead.

When I load my preset in OutfitStudio there is some clipping + the nipples are poking through. In BodySlide, the clipping is gone but the nipples still poke through. In the original file there is no clipping at all.

I now checked the pressed slider and the nipples stay in place even though the breasts are pressed. If I don't merge sliders and then use pressed, the outfit is pressed while the breasts aren't. It is a 3BA outfit, not a 3BAv2 outfit.

I want the nipples to stay hidden without having to use nipple sliders to not make them poke through. Also stay attached to the breasts of course. It would be nice to get a slight bump where the nipple is, but it might be too low poly for that.

Just delete the reference 3BA body underneath the outfit.  It is not needed for this outfit because it is completely covered up and will no be seen. ?

On 7/14/2022 at 12:00 PM, Demonwolf218 said:

Just delete the reference 3BA body underneath the outfit.  It is not needed for this outfit because it is completely covered up and will no be seen. ?

Thank you, it worked well. It gave some ankle and wrist gaps when not wearing boots and gloves though so I'm going to redo it by leaving those small parts visible.

I made a dumb mistake when I applied Unibody to the dirty 3BA versions of keo and remodelled armor. I should not have copied bone weights (IDK why I even did it) because some vertices became unweighted and made it look weird in game.

I don't know if it is a good idea, but I have fixed all clipping by just removing the vertices that clips through. Because I can't be bothered to try and make it not clip through.

But overall, it is surprisingly easy to fix the cleavage black hole that sucks in the fabric between the boobs.

Edited by ArcticBanana

Hi, I am not zapping correctly could someone verify the process, here's my action:

Pick Clothes

Open Clothes in Outfit Studio

Click on the Mask

Let's say the outfit has shoulderpads 1 and shoulderpads 2, I click to hide Shoulderpads 1 on the right side

Slider - Create new zaP

File - Save as

add v2 after the name and click project, then save

The outfit is the same just copied with v2

• 1 month later...

hey guys. I'm not a noob at all actually, but this question might come out as a noob one.

I was tinkering with my skyrim waifus and because of reasons started to think: is there any differences between making body in Bodyslide or making it in RM with in-game body sliders?  In terms of experience itself I mean; like maybe collisions work better, physics are more consistent and natural, things like that. Some things got me suspecting that it might be the case, but for now I couldn't proof anything.

Can somebody share their thoughts on the matter? 

Edited by kiberme
  • 3 months later...

Hi all. I tried to figure it out on my own, watching YouTube videos, but it looks like I'm still in the dark here as for the proper use of Outfit Studio. 

Basically, I want to find a way to tighten up the boob belt from TsunTsun Armor Remastered 2.0 around my character's breasts, and squeeze them a bit. Is that at all doable, and what does it take to get some decent results?
A link or two to the right video would be most appreciated, as I'm kinda lost in a sea of info. :)

I built the outfits from the mod in BodySlide, but the belt still looks a bit loose. It follows the shape of the breasts, but it looks like it will slip down any given time.

Spoiler

1.jpg.14854e2981621fa091e6439b53871939.jpg
2.jpg.de521936370003aedb011218357afa70.jpg

3.jpg.0705acf72e33fd3c99f343b0bd68eb0c.jpg
4.jpg.99517bf7d955cbd4fea13dd58e8ed368.jpg

Also, with the slutty version, there are some visible gaps between the belt and the body. Any idea how to fix that too?

Edited by Incubusbul
21 hours ago, Incubusbul said:

Basically, I want to find a way to tighten up the boob belt from TsunTsun Armor Remastered 2.0 around my character's breasts, and squeeze them a bit. Is that at all doable, and what does it take to get some decent results?

You might be better off doing this in Blender.

And, yes, Blender has a lot of distractions, but it also has a huge community and if you are willing to invest some time coming up to speed with Blender you can probably find people who would help you connect a few dots here and there.

12 hours ago, sen4mi said:

You might be better off doing this in Blender.

And, yes, Blender has a lot of distractions, but it also has a huge community and if you are willing to invest some time coming up to speed with Blender you can probably find people who would help you connect a few dots here and there.

Thanks. I doubt it I'll manage to free enough time to learn the basics of an advanced software as Blender, but I might check it out some time in the near future. I was hoping for a quick tweak or two in Outfit Studio that might do the trick.

Edited by Incubusbul

Hi there! Long time lurker and I have a couple of questions regarding a problem I'm having with converting CT77's Remodeled Armor to 3BA. The panties in each project refuse to zap or stay conformed to the reference body. They look right in Outfit Studio, and I've handled the few instances of clipping that I saw. But after I've saved the project, reloaded Bodyslide and checked the file; they don't adjust the way they do when I load a preset in the studio or disappear when I turn on the zap. I'd hate to have to make extra presets when a zap is easier, but I'm starting to pull my hair out trying to figure out what's going on.

If anybody has an idea on how to fix this, I'd be very appreciative!

• 5 weeks later...

There's a new checkbox just above "Batch build" that seems to indicate which meshes\actor\character\character assets\femalebody_0.nif gets the output.

Is this a new feature? I used to run a mid-June 2021 version of BHUNP + 3BBB and a 2.6ish version of bodyslide, and the checkbox wasn't there.

• 5 weeks later...

I saved an outfit in Outfit Studio while previewing a preset, now that outfit is stuck in the size of that preset. Meaning that when I go to build it in Bodyslide with that same preset applied, the sliders are effectively doubled, and I can only get the desired effect when selecting 'Zeroed Sliders' in BS now. How do I fix this in Ouftit Studio?

On 2/13/2023 at 4:42 AM, lolavaruska said:

I saved an outfit in Outfit Studio while previewing a preset, now that outfit is stuck in the size of that preset. Meaning that when I go to build it in Bodyslide with that same preset applied, the sliders are effectively doubled, and I can only get the desired effect when selecting 'Zeroed Sliders' in BS now. How do I fix this in Ouftit Studio?

Reinstalling it would be easiest. 

Or you can load the outfit up in Outfit Studio and preview the exact same preset but change all the values to negative before saving it again. I don't know why it would save the preset values tho...

• 3 months later...

Hi, I'm way over my head and losing my mind. Had CBBE, everything worked fine. Had some problems with mods and ended up reinstalling CBBE in the process. Now, it doesn't work. I've tried all the advice online but to my autistic self it's basically in greek. When I load up BodySlide there is no [CBBE Body] under the "Outfit/Body" drop menu. It doesn't exist. I've reinstalled CBBE and Bodyslide more times than I can count. I've tried going to batch build, I was told to scroll to the bottom and uncheck CBBE body but it's still not there. I've downloaded a preset, I've tried using the preset that supposedly comes with CBBE absolutely nothing. I'm losing my mind. 

On 6/16/2023 at 12:46 AM, Sauerclout said:

Hi, I'm way over my head and losing my mind. Had CBBE, everything worked fine. Had some problems with mods and ended up reinstalling CBBE in the process. Now, it doesn't work. I've tried all the advice online but to my autistic self it's basically in greek. When I load up BodySlide there is no [CBBE Body] under the "Outfit/Body" drop menu. It doesn't exist. I've reinstalled CBBE and Bodyslide more times than I can count. I've tried going to batch build, I was told to scroll to the bottom and uncheck CBBE body but it's still not there. I've downloaded a preset, I've tried using the preset that supposedly comes with CBBE absolutely nothing. I'm losing my mind. 

I am pretty sure that [CBBE Body] comes from boots for Devious Devices.

Edit: also, even if I am wrong, it's best to be slightly skeptical of instructions which tell you to do something without any supporting reasoning. That reasoning might be only a few words or might be on a linked page somewhere else. But without it, in a few years you'll be carefully taking steps to avoid a problem that isn't there or (worse) interfering with a solution which someone else came up with.

Edited by sen4mi
philosophical rambling

Hello guys, i'm havia a bit of a problem trying to hide my characters nipples in a specific outfit. 

I downloaded Ashara Elven Knight SSE Bodyslide conversion and noticed the chainmail bodysuit doesn't have nipple slides in Bodyslide.

Anyone got any idea on how could i flatten it?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, probably a bit stupid question but I'm not experienced with modding, so here goes... I installed the CBBE body and in RaceMenu when I change the CBBE Morph sliders nothing changes when I'm clothed... When my character is naked, all the sliders work as they should (breast size, belly size... etc...) but once I put on any armor/outfit, the body shape of my character reverts to a default one. And only changes back to my sliders when naked. Is there any "simple" fix to this? Or do I have to build outfits in BodySlide one by one?

edit: Also the outfits in question are from vanilla Skyrim though idk if there's a difference in vanilla and modded outfits regarding this.

edit2: Oh and also excluding just regular CBBE, I also have CBBE 3BA (3BBB), HDT-SMP and CBPC idk if that information helps

Edited by Tennant
added some information
  • 1 month later...

Hello! I've been getting back to Skyrim lately, and I noticed that the Bodyslide files of Vanilla outfits that came with CBBE have changed certain armors from the female model to adjusted male model.

image.png.bbce0ee73c2c779e0a52ce869a4240ca.png

However, the original versions can be toggled visible in Bodyslide as can be seen in the pictures. Is there some way to build the original model of these armors instead of the changed ones?

image.png.21a95301a90945594fb6939eb048d864.png

Hi everyone,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post about this but I was using an outfit for 3ba (MTM's Tavern Clothes CBBE 3BBB SMP) and it doesn't seem to be built properly. There are gaps b/t the outfit and the body. I was hoping someone could fix it for me in Outfit Studios, I tried to do it but ended up making it worse.

thanks 

Tavern Clothes-44245-1-3-1610690701.7z