On 7/4/2019 at 11:58 PM, genjurooo said:

Reinstalled Bodyslide, no presets.

What do?

nopresets2.png

3 weeks and nobody replied yet?  Choose your favourite body preset and click Save As... Bodyslide presents you a list of options (select all the ones you want associated with your preset) and save.

15 hours ago, nIn nIn nIn said:

3 weeks and nobody replied yet?  Choose your favourite body preset and click Save As... Bodyslide presents you a list of options (select all the ones you want associated with your preset) and save.

Others have been complaining about the same problem in the DD topic. But I never found a decent answer how to fix this.

Guess I came to the right place at the right time :sweat_smile:

I'll mention this next time somebody asks it there. Thank you very much!

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that no of the Cursed Loot items scale correctly to CBBE - they are just clipping trough a body (which is not even the body I build in bodyslide) - and changing the parameters of, lets say the Latex Dress, changes the scaling of the Dress, but the body stays the same and so the item is clipping inside the body.

During install I indicated that I have the CBBE body, and the file is there, but also: it seems that some parameters are missing.

Because the Diana tentacle set scales correctly and the body also scales - other items seem to have missing parameters so there are not scaling? ANd some parameters do scale body and dress, but I'm not why.

Attached is the bodyslide of ZipSuite, clipping at all weights, with an unchangable body which is not mine according to the Preset

(maybe the parameters screenshot is not perfect, because they seem to be the same, but scrolling down there would have been more differences)

The same goes for Gags, Piercings, and so forth 

image.png.51ebfb53e791f560752a3dee2a5b2b41.png

Hi I return skyrim SE a few days ago, then start new clean  profile In MO2. then up-date mods one by one.

with recent SKSE , and skyrim SE version

then have one problem I can not solve.   about CBBE special body slide generated mesh with tri morph.

I like to change custom NPC body with body slide morph, in game , with racemenu, EFF tattoo command, 

but when I use tatoo menu from EFF command,,  nothing happen...  

before I could change body with body slide morphs, for each NPC in game with use tatoo option..   when I use bodyslide generate mesh

for each NPC,,

then do yours still can change NPC body with recent versions ?  (SKSE,  skyrim-SE,  reacemenu,  (and plug in SKEE 64) 

or some mod not compatible ?  I tried to use another mod which do not use EFF menu etc,, but sitll no scucess.

and it not work about non custom body NPC too...  (so I can not change NPC body in game with body slide tri morphs any more)

but I can use bodyslider morphs for PC making in racemenu. then I do not know what cause problem, or  it is because some plug-in of racemenu or EFF not work with recent SKSE ?

my current each version

SKSE 2.0.16

skyrim SE 1.5.80

racemenu SE  (recent version)

EFF (recent version)

body slide and out fit studio 4.7.4

(about new game,, I  use CBBE special (for hdt-smp and CBPC physics) with preset,, and  generate racmenu morpsh(tri)) for body, hand, foot, and lcoate them for default NPC mesh directory, and each custom NPC directory,,,

and they work without probloem... (but can not use bodyslider morph anymore in game)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

STUPID QUESTION INBOUND:

Hi, I some how managed to get outfits to conform to a premade body slide in regular skyrim; now trying to do the same in Skyrim Special Edition, but when I go to batch build, removing the check box from CBBE body, never nude, underwear, underwear physics, body physics, body special, never nude physics, feet, hands so only armors are left checked and I get a pop up called chose output set with a few options some with CBBE Vanilla body - xxxx (which I understand is choosing which mod will show in game for that armor and/or if physics will be present I believe); so my question is regardless of what I chose the body shape will be the same but may or may not have physics, as the options are physics or no physics?

Also is there a good guide for the inexperienced  cause I followed a youtube guide step by step and it didn't work at all besides just adding physics to a stock game body?

18 hours ago, TrinimixStudios said:

thank you so much for the updated SMP XML. i see youve added belly, thigh, and more bones to the breast.

No belly yet unfortunately as mentioned in the changelog. I will give it some more tries soon.

-> Belly weights were attempted, but no sufficient quality could be achieved so far due to CBBE SE's weight smoothness for other bones

On 7/4/2019 at 4:28 PM, genjurooo said:

Reinstalled Bodyslide, no presets.

What do?

nopresets2.png

On 7/19/2019 at 5:18 AM, nIn nIn nIn said:

3 weeks and nobody replied yet?  Choose your favourite body preset and click Save As... Bodyslide presents you a list of options (select all the ones you

want associated with your preset) and save.

Hi guys, I bring my solution...

I solved by editing the .xml files in the folder \CalienteTools\Bodyslide\SliderGroups\

DDA CBBE.xml

DDX CBBE.xml

DDX Rubbersuits CBBE.xml

DDX Transparent Rubber CBBE.xml

DDX_Heretical.xml

and changing the name "CBAdvanced" to "CBBE" in the <Group name="CBAdvanced"> line.

I don't know if I did the right thing, but it worked for me.

of course, some meshes have been converted badly and don't work (Transparent Rubber).

I hope it works for you too.

bye!

S,

On 9/9/2019 at 2:02 PM, ousnius said:

No belly yet unfortunately as mentioned in the changelog. I will give it some more tries soon.

-> Belly weights were attempted, but no sufficient quality could be achieved so far due to CBBE SE's weight smoothness for other bones

What about just a little jiggle. Place the hdt bone further away from body. To affect the belly like an invisible cone.

Or make a smaller wieght and ramp up the mass in the XML file

On 9/8/2019 at 6:27 PM, ousnius said:

There's a new update related to HDT SMP and CBBE SE on the CBBE SE Nexus page.

Check it out in the changelog.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/198

Thank you ousnius. I was excited to try this new SMP body with added bones and proxy meshes for collisions, but I quickly ran into problems with custom outfits' bodyslide files made before this was released. I am not able to properly conform the outfits to the new body (the body itself builds and looks just fine).

My guess is that it's a problem with missing bone weights for the newly added bones (that these older custom outfit bodyslide files would not contain in their base shapes -- if I understand correctly how BS works)? The issue is almost entirely the outfit breasts simply do not match the SMP body base shape. Can you confirm my guess is getting at the issue? Would a possible fix be to change the base shapes contained in the older custom outfit bodyslide files to the new SMP body, and in turn, copying the new bone weights also? (The way to outfits look in game, it seems like entirely a faulty/missing bone weight problem.)

Thanks for any insight you (or anyone) can provide.

On 9/11/2019 at 5:32 AM, PepperDog017 said:

Thank you ousnius. I was excited to try this new SMP body with added bones and proxy meshes for collisions, but I quickly ran into problems with custom outfits' bodyslide files made before this was released. I am not able to properly conform the outfits to the new body (the body itself builds and looks just fine).

My guess is that it's a problem with missing bone weights for the newly added bones (that these older custom outfit bodyslide files would not contain in their base shapes -- if I understand correctly how BS works)? The issue is almost entirely the outfit breasts simply do not match the SMP body base shape. Can you confirm my guess is getting at the issue? Would a possible fix be to change the base shapes contained in the older custom outfit bodyslide files to the new SMP body, and in turn, copying the new bone weights also? (The way to outfits look in game, it seems like entirely a faulty/missing bone weight problem.)

Thanks for any insight you (or anyone) can provide.

CBBE shipped with a wrong file during 1.5.3. You can fix these outfits by opening their project file (.osp) in Notepad++ and replacing "CBBE Body Physics.osd" by "CBBE Body.osd".

3 hours ago, LavaCreeper said:

I have a question regarding the new CBBE SMP file that was added. I'm having the following problem in BodySlide with the new body:

I checked, this is the only preset that has this problem. No mods overwrite CBBE, CBBE SMP or BodySlide in MO.

What's the issue - the fact that there's no presets in the list?

If you're talking about the "No Image" meshes, that's normal, those are just the virtual collision shapes.

Hey Ousnius, I'm having a problem with one of my conversions. I did everything in Outfit Studio, but when I go to build the outfit, there aren't any presets. This only happens with one outfit that I've done (I've done 7 or so without this issue). Any idea what could be causing it? I'll supply any additional information you need, I just need to know what it is. Thanks. :)

2 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

Hey Ousnius, I'm having a problem with one of my conversions. I did everything in Outfit Studio, but when I go to build the outfit, there aren't any presets. This only happens with one outfit that I've done (I've done 7 or so without this issue). Any idea what could be causing it? I'll supply any additional information you need, I just need to know what it is. Thanks. :)

Did you add it to a group but forgot to add it to the "CBBE" group as well?

32 minutes ago, ousnius said:

Did you add it to a group but forgot to add it to the "CBBE" group as well?

I don't think so.

Spoiler

<SliderGroups>
    <Group name="CBBE">
        <Member name="CBBE Body"/>
        <Member name="CBBE Body Physics"/>
        <Member name="CBBE Body Special"/>
        <Member name="CBBE Feet"/>
        <Member name="CBBE Hands"/>
        <Member name="CBBE Hands Beast"/>
        <Member name="CBBE NeverNude"/>
        <Member name="CBBE NeverNude Physics"/>