On 2/19/2019 at 4:01 PM, Blaze69 said:

If they change Khajiit or Argonian tints, they should work fine with YA but you may need to load them after it to make sure they overwrite YA's packed tints (which IIRC are all 256x256). Human tints won't work for obvious reasons.

Please don't quote the entire OP when replying to a topic, simply use the "Reply to this topic..." option at the bottom unless you are replying to some other user's specific post (as I'm doing here).

As for your issue, as kingcupworld said, CTD before launching the game/getting to the main menu means you are missing one of Yiffy Age's master files. Post your load order.

Sorry about the mess, im just new x.x. This is my post order (I cant move skyui upper and some stuff lower dunno why) and it seems to be missing some file but i donwloaded it directly from the post so idk whats going on. Anyways lets see if we can get this fixed. Thanks a lot 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_HGIecnguJmXlKkxE1ESOsYd9g6jbtKj

2 hours ago, encantafull said:

Sorry about the mess, im just new x.x. This is my post order (I cant move skyui upper and some stuff lower dunno why) and it seems to be missing some file but i donwloaded it directly from the post so idk whats going on. Anyways lets see if we can get this fixed. Thanks a lot 

Actually it's right there in the image. If you check the "Masters" list for the main YA plugin, you can see Dragonborn, Hearthfires and Dawnguard are all highlighted in red and have "MISSING" next to them. This means you are missing all the DLC plugins.

YA needs the Legendary version of Skyrim aka Skyrim + all DLCs. It simply won't work without those.

44 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

So this happened.

IIRC that's one of Leito's animations, and it's a reference to The Witcher, because apparently Yennefer has a stuffed unicorn and she and Geralt decided to use it as a bed for some reason ?. Twice. (One of them may actually even be in TW3 as Yen's romance scene, but I don't remember so don't quote me on this).

Then again conjurers can summon random atronachs and dremoras and stuff, and bound weapons and armor are pretty common as well, so summoning a glorified piece of furniture for shits and giggles during sex doesn't sound that far off. Don't think Vilja or Lucien are magic-inclined enough for it to suit them, though, but I haven't really used them yet so I can't tell for sure.

12 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

IIRC that's one of Leito's animations, and it's a reference to The Witcher, because apparently Yennefer has a stuffed unicorn and she and Geralt decided to use it as a bed for some reason ?. Twice. (One of them may actually even be in TW3 as Yen's romance scene, but I don't remember so don't quote me on this).

Then again conjurers can summon random atronachs and dremoras and stuff, and bound weapons and armor are pretty common as well, so summoning a glorified piece of furniture for shits and giggles during sex doesn't sound that far off. Don't think Vilja or Lucien are magic-inclined enough for it to suit them, though, but I haven't really used them yet so I can't tell for sure.

Yeah, i'm pretty sure that's in TW3, I think Geralt wanted to burn it. 

A reason to finish W3, I suppose. All that mooning over Yennifer made me tired.

Sofia I can do. Vilja's much more sophisticated, but I just do not like the way she interacts with the dragonborn.

I've been putting of Skyhair because (a) facegen and (b) there are a number of beast hair mods out there... Blaze referenced a new one upthread. What I'd really like to do is get permission from the modders to use their assets and collect them all, so there aren't a million hair requirements. I wouldn't mind cleaning up the hair assignment script a bit too... too many people have the messy hair look.

On 2/12/2019 at 6:15 AM, Bad Dog said:

@dbaerWait, what? RCAE is on SSE now?

And what sort of conversion did you do--I assume you converted the nifs and the esp, didn't you?

I'd put SOS above YA. The esm will get loaded first anyway but I think it's better practice. I'd also move the housecarls above YA. I don't know what changes they make but generally you want YA's appearance changes to override the other mod.

I tried my best to find SSE versions of the dependencies, but otherwise i used the latest versions and installed everything the same as LE with vortex, ignoring a couple compat warnings

On 2/20/2019 at 4:29 PM, Bad Dog said:

So the unicorn is supposed to look stuffed

yes.

15 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

What I'd really like to do is get permission from the modders to use their assets and collect them all, so there aren't a million hair requirements

Definitely will reduce nagging later on.

Sorry for the intrusion, but I ended up running into this graphical error for the Glamoriel Coven. I'm unsure if it was an error that I did, an error with the download, or just a bug. I included the load order that I have. Currently at it stablest for me. Using Legacy for the weapons and other items. The smurf, average, and muscular sos addons are disabled in game.

Edit: It is possible the other hagravens are likewise effected.

20190222001559_1.jpg

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2019-02-22T00-26-17.txt

1 hour ago, Lloydd94 said:

Sorry for the intrusion, but I ended up running into this graphical error for the Glamoriel Coven. I'm unsure if it was an error that I did, an error with the download, or just a bug. I included the load order that I have. Currently at it stablest for me. Using Legacy for the weapons and other items. The smurf, average, and muscular sos addons are disabled in game.

--snip---

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1

catsofskyrim.esp=1
BDLoincloth.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
Werewolves.esp=1
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp=1
YiffyAgeCollegeImmersivePatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp=1
Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp=1
Atlas Legendary.esp=1

The orangey red stuff is still loaded in game. The Pure red items are loaded after YA which is a very very big no no.

16 minutes ago, Teraunce said:

The orangey red stuff is still loaded in game. The Pure red items are loaded after YA which is a very very big no no.

Sadly, Atlas has to be at the very bottom or it doesn't work right. I'm gonna try to fix those SOS plugins real quick.

Edit: Then again, I may have had a mod overwriting the files for atlas. I'll perform a quick check to see about it.

Edit 2: I facepalmed because I had Furry age active as well. Not sure how I reactivated it.

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

(looks at avatar)...umm...how?...your already dead.

11 hours ago, Taven said:

.......I'll just leave this here...

Thank you. For a moment I thought a perfectly good reference would go to waste there. Phew.

1 hour ago, NightroModzz said:

Found this funny video and had to share here.

That video has popped up in /r/furry_irl a few times already, but I never got around to watching it because I feared maximum cringe or even worse, a song. Turns out I was wrong. Thanks for posting it, lol. ?

Must be a bit old, though, as it has most of the furry bait 'mons from older gens (and from other franchises, even) but it's missing the latest ones i.e. Zeraora, Incineroar, Salazzle. Also what's up with the eyebags? That Delphox can get it any time, but with those eyes she looks like she's sleep deprived or something.