2 minutes ago, Lloydd94 said:

Ooooh. I see what you mean now. Is it possible to clean script bloat on saves?

I can only quote 27X's post again:

9 hours ago, 27X said:

Your save dying is literally and factually a matter of time. Sure you can enjoy catching them all in the meantime, but don't get too attached to your playthrough.

That playthrough is toast. You can carry on and try to get as much out of it as you can until it breaks, but I don't think you can salvage it. Only way to prevent that from happening in further playthroughs is to not use LotD or to set up a barebones mod list with only LotD and YA and nothing else and hope it doesn't die either.

It's the same with playing with campfire and frostfall and realistic needs and diseases and winter is coming and [insert well intentioned but badly made survival mod with not up to date scripting or coding practices here]

You can play. you can play just fine for a while. You very probably cannot play everything before your save dies, esp if you put snusnu mods in there with it.

14 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

I can only quote 27X's post again:

That playthrough is toast. You can carry on and try to get as much out of it as you can until it breaks, but I don't think you can salvage it. Only way to prevent that from happening in further playthroughs is to not use LotD or to set up a barebones mod list with only LotD and YA and nothing else and hope it doesn't die either.

Another quick question. This one is about save file sizes. What is normal and what isn't normal?

I keep reading about people having save file sizes above 20 megabytes with about 160 mods withing an hour of play time. I have more mods, with LoTD and YA included, but I've been playing for a week now, with only a max save size of 14.3 megabytes. What are they doing to reach save sizes that large?

10 hours ago, Lloydd94 said:

Another quick question. This one is about save file sizes. What is normal and what isn't normal?

I keep reading about people having save file sizes above 20 megabytes with about 160 mods withing an hour of play time. I have more mods, with LoTD and YA included, but I've been playing for a week now, with only a max save size of 14.3 megabytes. What are they doing to reach save sizes that large?

In my case, the "BDSOSSchlongPlayer.pex" script was running tens of thousands of copies. I don't know why that happened, but I ended up just hiding that script.... and now my save isn't 50 megabytes large. I haven't tried letting the latest version of YA run the script yet, since I didn't want to get another hour or so in and have my saves brick tbh.

I think there's some extra hairstyles in the BeyondSkyrim-Bruma mod, in the BSAssets.esm, because I was using some of those in a followers mod I created a while back and they look like they might have broke now without the YA patch for Bruma. I'm not sure yet, it could just be Creation Kit being stupid while I'm trying to look at them.

4 hours ago, vorpaltiger said:

so for updating from 5.09 to 5.10 all i need to do is just deactivate the old one and install the newer version? i just dont wanna fuck over my saves or anything

Create a backup of your saves, disable and uninstall YA 5.09 and simply install new version. Should work fine. 

15 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I got permission to include Apachii hair in YA. What other beast hair is out there? I thought KS Hairdos, but that seems human only.

Kritta converted a handful of KS hairs for Khajiit/Lykaios a while back, so you could add them as well. I should have the download posted somewhere as an attachment; I'll see if I can find it and I'll post a link.

Her file only included the meshes, though, so you would have to get the textures from the main (human) KS file.

15 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I got permission to include Apachii hair in YA. What other beast hair is out there? I thought KS Hairdos, but that seems human only.

There's a mod on here by I want to say Murder Kitten that converts a selection of the KS hairs to fit the Khajiit heads. 

Is anyone having an issue with weirdly scrunched up and static hyena tails? I'll attach a screenshot... but mine seem to have decided to take a near permanent gravity defying curvature. So unless this is normal (I haven't played one before), then I'm trying to figure out what I broke.

defyGravity.png

44 minutes ago, RevyaCunning said:

Is anyone having an issue with weirdly scrunched up and static hyena tails? I'll attach a screenshot... but mine seem to have decided to take a near permanent gravity defying curvature. So unless this is normal (I haven't played one before), then I'm trying to figure out what I broke.

Looks like you are using the HDT tails file and got the freezing bug on them. Try equipping something that takes up the tail slot (and hides the tail). There are tail hider mods for that, and also some cloak mods do it as well to prevent clipping with the tail in case you are using any.

Everything is working fine, except that I have an issue where the schlong has disappeared on every npc or enemy in the game.. It's just a gap that you can stare through. I'm going nuts trying to fix the issue, but at this point I'm completely clueless, any suggestion for a fix? Appreciate any help I can get! 

22 minutes ago, RevyaCunning said:

So will that restore the tail back with an equip/unequip, or are we just hiding the problem? XD

Or could I just disable HDT tails back and forth?

Equip the hider disables the broken HDT physics. Then when you unequip the hider, the physics are reset and should be normal again.

28 minutes ago, AlexiSyndicatez said:

Everything is working fine, except that I have an issue where the schlong has disappeared on every npc or enemy in the game.. It's just a gap that you can stare through. I'm going nuts trying to fix the issue, but at this point I'm completely clueless, any suggestion for a fix? Appreciate any help I can get! 

look at that character and then go into SOS settings for player/npc and set clothes to revealing, it will load the genitals, whats happening is that the clothes arnt seen as the genitals being exposed, so it just dosnt load them

8 hours ago, vorpaltiger said:

look at that character and then go into SOS settings for player/npc and set clothes to revealing, it will load the genitals, whats happening is that the clothes arnt seen as the genitals being exposed, so it just dosnt load them

I'm not getting any SOS settings that I can change. The only MCM I can change settings for is SkyUI. :/
Edit: Alright I got the SOS MCM Menu now (It just took a while to load), but the only option avaiable for npc is "No Schlong".

Final Edit: Alright.. I really don't know how and why.. But for some reason all the Bad Dog Schlong addons hadn't loaded for SOS until now. But I finally got it to work! 

(Beware: bad english ahead... probably)

I'm having a small issue with ChronoTrigger777's remodeled CBBE Armor mod and the Digitgrade patch and is extremely odd because it affects male NPCs.

From here all seems normal. but...

1938084724_TESV2019-03-0407-07-11-96.png.9d5dedbef1778cd874e9de5703c2643d.png

This small issue happens whenever I equip Steel cuffed boots or leather boots

1429535184_TESV2019-03-0407-07-05-30.png.2e816aeb1e2254723dfcea6cef8eece9.png

I haven't tested it with all the other boots in the game but that's really weird and that issue only happens

whenever I enable both CT777's CBBE remodeled armor and YA digitgrade patch. (I use MO)

I've been trying to find a way to fix it by myself but Skyrim Modding is a complete new territory to me.

I hope someone knows a way to fix it or at least tell me how to fix it.

3 hours ago, AlexiSyndicatez said:

I'm not getting any SOS settings that I can change. The only MCM I can change settings for is SkyUI. :/
Edit: Alright I got the SOS MCM Menu now (It just took a while to load), but the only option avaiable for npc is "No Schlong".

Final Edit: Alright.. I really don't know how and why.. But for some reason all the Bad Dog Schlong addons hadn't loaded for SOS until now. But I finally got it to work! 

so everything is fine now?

1 hour ago, StrausS211 said:

I'm having a small issue with ChronoTrigger777's remodeled CBBE Armor mod and the Digitgrade patch

Yeah, not gonna work. Digitigrade makes the boots invisible, an armor mod is going to edit the same records, bad things will happen. Do you have all the YA mods loaded after the CBBE armor mod? If not try that, but it's not likely to work.

25 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Yeah, not gonna work. Digitigrade makes the boots invisible, an armor mod is going to edit the same records, bad things will happen. Do you have all the YA mods loaded after the CBBE armor mod? If not try that, but it's not likely to work.

I do have them loaded after the CBBE armor mod. Guess i'll have to learn modding to fix that myself. Thanks for your help though.

9 minutes ago, StrausS211 said:

I do have them loaded after the CBBE armor mod. Guess i'll have to learn modding to fix that myself. Thanks for your help though.

That's strange I'm using CT77's "Remodeled Armor for CBBE" mod too and have no problems whatsoever. Even checked my game right now and both the leather and the steel cuffed boots work just fine. Both are completely invisible for me and don't mess with the digitrade feet. And btw it's not just about when it's loaded, but you also have to watch out in which order you install mods that potentially change the same files. I've installed YA and the digitrade patch after any of my armor replacer and everything works fine. Maybe that's where your problem comes from. ;)