8 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

So, I gave the otters and those edited files I mention another try, and I'm pretty happy with the result. Been too long since anything has been done with Cellans, and I'm thinking it may be time to add them to the roster, lol.

I'm fully aware they aren't part of YA, but they are still furry and part of Bad Dog's work, so I'm going to post the pics here anyway. :classic_tongue:

Brill_1.png

Brill_2.png

Hide contents

Brill_3.png

Brill_4.png

Brill_5.png

Brill_6.png

Brill_7.png

Brill_8.png

Just as I thought, the tail works pretty well with Kritta's HDT set.

Also, @Bad Dog, the last pic reminds me of another mod suggestion I have: fully plantigrade paws/beast feet.

Don't get me wrong, your multirole digi-and-planti paws look great (especially after the 5.0 overhaul; those dog paws are neat), and do a pretty good job as plantigrade, but they still don't really look like full plantigrade feet. IMO it would be nice to have some paw meshes that had a roughly humanoid structure/shape (so they could feasibly fit inside footwear designed for humans) but still kept claws and paw pads and stuff. Kinda like Grimoa's Plantigrade Feet for Khajiit (pic) but with the good ol' Bad Dog touch (and maybe a canine version as well if possible).

Just a suggestion, though; and I know it isn't exactly high priority because we already have functional plantigrade paws, but thought I might as well mention it in case you would be willing to give it a shot.

EDIT: oh, and yeah, those are my edited textures and head meshes in the pics, so again, if you want to update the mod with them whenever you get around to upgrading them with the new version of Hoodies, just let me know and I'll send you the assets.

Looks beautiful ? , nicel work :D?

PS: An interesting idea with those paws, I would definitely be for it.

three things:

1. What am I doing wrong with YA_SOS and why am I stuck with the default schlong?
  2. The "snow elf" has... something going on with it where there's a red box and other error related stuff.
  3. I can't install both YA_SOS and YA_digi without one being made "redundant" depending on which one goes after the other.

Including the required mods, the load order for everything related is

1. Race menu, way up at the top
  2. XPMSSE
  3. Fores new idles
  4. Schlongs of skyrim
  5. Yiffy age
  6. yiffy schlongs
  7. yiffy digitigrade (4 5 6 and 7 all follow eachother)
  8. Race Compatability
3 hours ago, ReallyIHaveToSignUp? said:

three things:

1. What am I doing wrong with YA_SOS and why am I stuck with the default schlong?
  2. The "snow elf" has... something going on with it where there's a red box and other error related stuff.
  3. I can't install both YA_SOS and YA_digi without one being made "redundant" depending on which one goes after the other.

Including the required mods, the load order for everything related is

1. Race menu, way up at the top
  2. XPMSSE
  3. Fores new idles
  4. Schlongs of skyrim
  5. Yiffy age
  6. yiffy schlongs
  7. yiffy digitigrade (4 5 6 and 7 all follow eachother)
  8. Race Compatability

It'd be helpful if you can post a full load order. LOOT has the ability to generate a load order list easily. MO does the same, and it's entirely automatic. It'd be found in the profile folder.

yiffy digitigrade (4 5 6 and 7 all follow eachother)

Are you saying that you have four copies of YA Digi all installed at once? You only need one, which should be the latest.

On 2/6/2019 at 12:53 AM, Voldearag said:

And you can still furrify the giants, redraw their huge feet into HD wolf paws! Maybe they'd be best plantigrade, as stomping-heavy as they are. I'm interested in the kind of anthro body you'd make over a giants' feral posture and size. Giants looking sexy, that'd be a first.

On 2/7/2019 at 4:15 PM, Kardienlupus said:

YIffy Age of skyrim Modding Team doing Great works so far. I always feels thanks for you guys. especially Bad Dog and Blaze.

I feel same opinion at Voldearag.  Draugr and Giant need to furrified. That will make Yiffy Age of Skyrim are real full of Furries.

The falmer feel left out of the "furrfied wishlist". XD

I think draugr and the falmer may be easier to make as most of the mesh work is already done, just need some alternate textures. Getting them to work the first try might be another story though.

The giants would need new mesh and textures, BD would have to start mostly from scratch there.

On 2/7/2019 at 10:21 AM, Bad Dog said:

I'm not planning anything major for the otters. New Hoodies mechanism, SSE port. Maybe porting the simpler mods will reveal what's going on with YA on SE.

What's new about the new hoodies mechanism you're working on?

12 hours ago, MS1 said:

It'd be helpful if you can post a full load order. LOOT has the ability to generate a load order list easily. MO does the same, and it's entirely automatic. It'd be found in the profile folder.

My mistake, I thought the load order on the left side of MO2 was the one that mattered. No I've not got 4 of YA_digi, I'm saying that 4, 5, 6 and 7 are in that exact order in the left window. Probably my fault for putting it in a wierd place.

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     BSAssets.esm
  7  7     BSHeartland.esm
  8  8     BS_DLC_patch.esp
  9  9     RaceCompatibility.esm
 10  a     Falskaar.esm
 11  b     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 12  c     BadDogSchlongCore.esm
 13  d     SkyUI_SE.esp
 14  e     Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp
 15  f     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 16 10     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 17 11     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 18 12     YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
 19 13     Immersive Weapons.esp
           Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Immersive Weapons Patch.esp
           SMIM-Bruma-Patch.esp
           JRBrumaPatch.esp
 20 14     Vivid WeathersSE.esp
           Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
           Vivid Weathers SE - Summer Season.esp
           Vivid Weathers SE - AOS Patch.esp
           Vivid Weathers SE - Bruma Patch.esp
           Vivid Weathers SE - Extended Snow.esp
           Vivid Weathers SE - Falskaar.esp
 21 15     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 22 16     mjhKhajiitSpeak.esp
 23 17     Castle Volkihar Rebuilt.esp
 24 18     Better Vampires.esp
 25 19     Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp
 26 1a     Player Size Adjuster.esp
 27 1b     mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - Castle Volkihar Rebuilt.esp
 28 1c     mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - Falskaar.esp
 29 1d     First Person Horse Riding.esp
 30 1e     FNIS.esp
 31 1f     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 32 20     SOS - Shop.esp
 33 21     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 34 22     RaceMenu.esp
 35 23     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 36 24     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 37 25     YiffyAgeDigi.esp
 38 26     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
 39 27     TheChoiceIsYours.esp
 40 28     mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - The Choice Is Yours.esp
 41 29     Convenient Horses.esp
 42 2a     mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - Immersive Citizens.esp
 43 2b     CH Bruma_Falskaar Patch.esp
 44 2c     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 45 2d     mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - Alternate Start.esp
 46 2e     Bashed Patch, 0.esp
 47 2f     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 48 30     XPMSE.esp
           Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
           mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - Cutting Room Floor.esp

I intend to disable khajiit speak once it's all working. Any not numbered are part of the bashed patch.

5 hours ago, ReallyIHaveToSignUp? said:

My mistake, I thought the load order on the left side of MO2 was the one that mattered. No I've not got 4 of YA_digi, I'm saying that 4, 5, 6 and 7 are in that exact order in the left window. Probably my fault for putting it in a wierd place.

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     BSAssets.esm
  7  7     BSHeartland.esm
  8  8     BS_DLC_patch.esp
  9  9     RaceCompatibility.esm
 10  a     Falskaar.esm
 11  b     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 12  c     BadDogSchlongCore.esm
 13  d     SkyUI_SE.esp
 14  e     Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp
 15  f     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 16 10     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 17 11     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 18 12     YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
 19 13     Immersive Weapons.esp
           Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Immersive Weapons Patch.esp
           SMIM-Bruma-Patch.esp
           JRBrumaPatch.esp
 20 14     Vivid WeathersSE.esp
           Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
           Vivid Weathers SE - Summer Season.esp
           Vivid Weathers SE - AOS Patch.esp
           Vivid Weathers SE - Bruma Patch.esp
           Vivid Weathers SE - Extended Snow.esp
           Vivid Weathers SE - Falskaar.esp
 21 15     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 22 16     mjhKhajiitSpeak.esp
 23 17     Castle Volkihar Rebuilt.esp
 24 18     Better Vampires.esp
 25 19     Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp
 26 1a     Player Size Adjuster.esp
 27 1b     mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - Castle Volkihar Rebuilt.esp
 28 1c     mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - Falskaar.esp
 29 1d     First Person Horse Riding.esp
 30 1e     FNIS.esp
 31 1f     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 32 20     SOS - Shop.esp
 33 21     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 34 22     RaceMenu.esp
 35 23     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 36 24     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 37 25     YiffyAgeDigi.esp
 38 26     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
 39 27     TheChoiceIsYours.esp
 40 28     mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - The Choice Is Yours.esp
 41 29     Convenient Horses.esp
 42 2a     mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - Immersive Citizens.esp
 43 2b     CH Bruma_Falskaar Patch.esp
 44 2c     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 45 2d     mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - Alternate Start.esp
 46 2e     Bashed Patch, 0.esp
 47 2f     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 48 30     XPMSE.esp
           Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
           mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - Cutting Room Floor.esp

I intend to disable khajiit speak once it's all working. Any not numbered are part of the bashed patch.

For one, all YA plugins need to be at the bottom of the load order, just before your merged/bashed patches. YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp needs to be the first one with YiffyAgeDigi following it. All other patches should follow right after it.

Your bashed patch needs to at the very bottom of your load order.

Have you ran LOOT? If not, then you need to do so, it'll reorder most of your mods for you. You just need to make sure that the above holds true.

Beyond Skyrim Bruma probably isn't going to work all that much without a remade patch. I'm not sure if Immersive Citizens will work without a patch.

I see you have Immersive Armors loaded. They will kind of work, but shoes and helmets from the mod won't work properly.

I also see that you're on Special Edition, Yiffy Age is only Legendary Edition at the moment. The Special Edition update is currently being worked on.

2 hours ago, MS1 said:

For one, all YA plugins need to be at the bottom of the load order, just before your merged/bashed patches. YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp needs to be the first one with YiffyAgeDigi following it. All other patches should follow right after it.

Have you ran LOOT? If not, then you need to do so, it'll reorder most of your mods for you. You just need to make sure that the above holds true.

Beyond Skyrim Bruma probably isn't going to work all that much without a remade patch. I'm not sure if Immersive Citizens will work without a patch.

I see you have Immersive Armors loaded. They will kind of work, but shoes and helmets from the mod won't work properly.

I also see that you're on Special Edition, Yiffy Age is only Legendary Edition at the moment. The Special Edition update is currently being worked on.

Yeah if you've gotten it to where the female felines don't instantly crash the game tell Bad Dog how you did it.

My PC and NPCs feet are plantigrade even with the latest digitigrade patch. The patch is loaded after XPMSE, and everything related to YA as specified. I had it working nicely prior latest Argonian tongue update. Help a derg out.

EDIT: Nevermind, it decided to work after re-installing the Digi patch. Wuuuuut

Still finding minor shit in the base mod. No imperials have black noses, muzzle not showing up on prisoners, that sort of thing.

I did a glowing eyes patch. Inigo's eyes are super bright. These will look normal in daylight, but glow in near-dark. Unfortunately I have to facegen the world for it, so it will be a while before it's up.

Meanwhile Vilja's up and a fix to the argonian schlongs too.

13 hours ago, MS1 said:

Ooh, I see. Thanks.

23 hours ago, MS1 said:

-snip-

@Bad Dog

The only thing I've noticed so far on SE is that characters with the sheath type schlong can't get hard. Not sure if that's been reported or not, otherwise it runs even better than on Oldrim. It used to crash frequently, but I haven't had one crash so far after getting Special Edition.

Some shots from bringing Vilja on board, just for grins and giggles...

Spoiler

Vilja 01.jpg

Apparently, Vilja hangs her tail over the back of her chair so it doesn't get in her way. Dunno what that's about. She didn't do it again.

Vilja 02.jpg

A charming young lady. She didn't come out with hair but I don't think she needs it.

Vilja 03.jpg

Taking a break after clearing a dungeon.

Kaidan Relaxing.jpg

Told Kaidan to entertain himself and this is what I got.

46 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Reveal hidden contents

Vilja 01.jpg

Apparently, Vilja hangs her tail over the back of her chair so it doesn't get in her way. Dunno what that's about. She didn't do it again.

Vilja 02.jpg

A charming young lady. She didn't come out with hair but I don't think she needs it.

Vilja 03.jpg

Kaidan Relaxing.jpg

beautiful young lady ?

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Reveal hidden contents

Vilja 01.jpg

Vilja 02.jpg

Vilja 03.jpg

Kaidan Relaxing.jpg

Oh those are nice! Sidenote: My dicks are broken, and I'm curious if you ever get sex positions that are off centered/don't match up?

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Never used the original mod so I have no idea what the original (human) version of her looks like, but wolf!Vilja is pretty charming indeed. Might have to give her a shot if/when I finally get around to playing the game for real again.

7 hours ago, Shadowthedemon said:

My dicks are broken, and I'm curious if you ever get sex positions that are off centered/don't match up?

Dicks shouldn't be broken. Misalignment is common--SL high heels doesn't seem to always do the right thing, some animations are borked, actor height introduces problems (Kaidan's a big guy and he's nearly always off by a bit). Learn the SL alignment keys and get friendly with them.