2 minutes ago, Teraunce said:

There's your problem. You have Werewolves.esp loaded after Yiffy Age. Yiffy Age is technically not a true replacer mod so the werewolves mod reintroduces the non-furry human/elf body parts data/pointers into the game and while Yiffy Age points to the werewolf bodies, on the change back the werewolf esp has overwritten it to point at the non-furry human/elf bodyparts on the change back. There's a reason that literally the only thing that goes after YA is bashed/merged patches and Live Another Life.

I've tried putting the hdt werewolf esp both before and after Yiffy Age, the result doesn't change.

1 minute ago, Teraunce said:

have you remerged the bashed patch with it loaded before Yiffy Age?

That's how it was initially. The main reason I moved it to after Yiffy Age when the bodies switched the first time was to get the female model swap for the werewolf instead of male for both genders.

11 minutes ago, dojac said:

That's how it was initially. The main reason I moved it to after Yiffy Age when the bodies switched the first time was to get the female model swap for the werewolf instead of male for both genders.

ahh yeah you've kinda corrupted the save by doing that. Hope you have a save before you did that or know how to manually clean/edit your save. The savefile is kinda an esp in itself that overwrites any conflicting data from esps with data saved in the save and when you went werewolf for the first time it changed the records for what body to put you back into. Maybe "showracemenu" will fix it but it's in no way guaranteed. And then if you really want that seperate female model you are going to have to manually make a patch using xedit between it and Yiffy Age.

20190214215346_1.thumb.jpg.10a9e8a381036f981261ec8e08f9c65d.jpg

I noticed a fairly obvious neck seam on Olfina Gray-Mane, might even be the grey face bug. No npc modifications are loaded after YA, not even in my bashed patch, so it might be an issue with the mod itself. Might be more Npcs like this in that case.

Load Order, just for the records: 

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
  7  7     daymoyl.esm
  8  8     GeneralStores.esm
  9  9     RaceCompatibility.esm
 10  a     UnlimitedBookshelves.esp
 11  b     WM Flora Fixes.esp
 12  c     ApachiiHair.esm
 13  d     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 14  e     ApachiiHairMales.esm
 15  f     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 16 10     Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
 17 11     Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 18 12     AK- Placeable Statics.esp
 19 13     CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
 20 14     Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
 21 15     Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
 22 16     AK- Placeable Statics - Hearthfire.esp
 23 17     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 24 18     3DNPC.esp
 25 19     Book Covers Skyrim.esp
 26 1a     Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
 27 1b     Immersive Jewelry.esp
 28 1c     Extra NPCs.esp
 29 1d     ESFCompanions.esp
 30 1e     Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
 31 1f     ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp
 32 20     Better Vampires.esp
 33 21     IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
 34 22     Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp
 35 23     TheChoiceIsYours.esp
 36 24     WayshrinesIFT.esp
 37 25     Run For Your Lives.esp
 38 26     DragonfallCastle.esp
 39 27     Atlas Legendary OCS.esp
 40 28     Skyshards.esp
 41 29     Book Covers Skyrim - Lost Library.esp
 42 2a     SkoomaNA.esp
 43 2b     Save the Dark Brotherhood!.esp
 44 2c     SkyUI.esp
 45 2d     TimingIsEverything.esp
 46 2e     daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
 47 2f     The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
 48 30     Immersive Music Temples.esp
 49 31     Immersive Music.esp
 50 32     Zim's Fortify Enchantments.esp
 51 33     Athletics Training.esp
 52 34     Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
 53 35     Bat Lord Armored.esp
 54 36     Brawl Bugs CE.esp
 55 37     Children Fight Back.esp
 56 38     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 57 39     Command Dragon.esp
 58 3a     Convenient Horses.esp
 59 3b     CraftableCloudStorage(GS).esp
 60 3c     Dienes_Crafting_Storage(GS).esp
 61 3d     DeadlyDragons.esp
 62 3e     EK_RingLimiter.esp
 63 3f     ExtraLevelPerks.esp
 64 40     FISS.esp
 65 41     Footprints.esp
 66 42     HearthfireMultiKid.esp
 67 43     HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
 68 44     ImmediateDragons.esp
 69 45     AmazingFollowerTweaks-3DNPC.esp
 70 46     AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 71 47     Immersive Weapons.esp
 72 48     DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp
 73 49     Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
 74 4a     JaxonzValetSortFixes.esp
 75 4b     WerewolfMastery.esp
 76 4c     Gildergreen Regrown.esp
 77 4d     vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp
 78 4e     My Home Is Your Home.esp
 79 4f     Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
 80 50     Apocalypse - Waterstride Spell Addon.esp
 81 51     Bend Will Overhaul.esp
 82 52     Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
 83 53     JaxonzUtilities.esp
 84 54     TTR_Master_Trader_10x.esp
 85 55     Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp
 86 56     More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Powered Edition.esp
 87 57     sandboxcylinderheight.esp
 88 58     NiftyCompatCCORandDiensCCS.esp
 89 59     NotSoFast-MainQuest.esp
 90 5a     TTR_Oghma_Infinium_A_Training_Station.esp
 91 5b     Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100.esp
 92 5c     Player Blink Fix.esp
 93 5d     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 94 5e     RaceMenu.esp
 95 5f     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 96 60     The Paarthurnax Ultimatum.esp
 97 61     Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp
 98 62     ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp
 99 63     Saeri_Khajiit_Hair.esp
100 64     KS Hairdo's.esp
101 65     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
102 66     Common Clothes and Armors.esp
103 67     RDO - CACO Patch.esp
104 68     RDO - iAFT Patch.esp
105 69     RDO - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp
106 6a     AMatterOfTime.esp
107 6b     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
108 6c     Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
109 6d     CWIOrdinatorPatch.esp
110 6e     Open Cities Skyrim.esp
111 6f     OCS - 3DNPC.esp
112 70     OCS - ESFCompanions Patch.esp
113 71     OCS - CRF Patch.esp
114 72     CWIOCSPatch.esp
115 73     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
116 74     da_alternate_start_extension.esp
117 75     Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
118 76     Skyrim Unlocked.esp
119 77     Skyrim Unlocked - Immersive College of Winterhold Patch.esp
120 78     Skyrim Unlocked - Live Another Life Patch.esp
121 79     Skyrim Unlocked - Open Cities Skyrim Patch.esp
122 7a     Immersive Jewelry Weightless gold patch.esp
123 7b     UltrawidescreenFixesForSkyrimLE.esp
124 7c     YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
125 7d     YiffyAgeDigi.esp
126 7e     YiffyAgeImperiousPatch.esp
127 7f     YiffyAgeArmor&ClothingforKids Patch.esp <- CustomPatch: only messing with children, nothing else
128 80     Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Anyway, been working on a patch for Armor & Clothing for Kids, but it's not doing so well. How that mod works is by simply setting the default race as their armor race. However, setting any armor race for them renders their bodies invisible, leaving just floating heads. It was funny at first, but now I just want to know what's causing that. @Bad Dog, any idea why setting an armor race for them would cause their body to become invisible?

All female Nords have mismatched hands and head color for me.

ScreenShot10.png.846ac77d4625bc0cf6f8f21b2f96dd7d.png

Using this mod list for testing right now.

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy 4.0
+YiffyAge 5.08 2k textures
+YiffyAge 5.08 HDT Tails
+YiffyAge 5.08 Schlongs of Skyrim
+YiffyAge 5.08 Digitrade Patch
+YiffyAge 5.08
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life-9557-3-1-5a
+SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004
+SkyTweak
+OneTweak
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+Sky UI
+SexLabFramework v162 FULL
+RaceCompatibility with fixes
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03

Load order

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SkyUI.esp
SkyTweak.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
YiffyAgeDigi.esp
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

6 hours ago, FrankerG said:

All female Nords have mismatched hands and head color for me.

Head and hands seem to match in color, so I'd say this is some kind of issue with the diffuse map. I haven't seen it on my end, though, and the only mod/patch in your setup that could affect the Lykaios textures is the 2K textures patch. Could you try disabling it and seeing if that helps? I suspect the 2K version of the Lykaios textures may be borked somehow.

Also it looks like it may be the same issue @MS1 reported above, which would mean it isn't an actual grey face bug but rather a texture mismatch. MS, are you using the 2k texture file as well?

6 hours ago, FrankerG said:

Load order

Reveal hidden contents

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm should load before both SexLab.esm and BadDogSchlongCore.esm, but apart from that your load order seems to be fine.

15 hours ago, MS1 said:

I noticed a fairly obvious neck seam on Olfina Gray-Mane

I lightened the female bodies fairly late in the release cycle. This looks like you don't have the latest of everything, or maybe I forgot to update something. Your load order doesn't show if you're using the CBBE patch or the smaller textures -- both of those are things to check.

For kids, try setting the armor race to the adult race. You might then need to hunt down the ARMO records and make sure the adult race is set on those too.

7 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Head and hands seem to match in color, so I'd say this is some kind of issue with the diffuse map. I haven't seen it on my end, though, and the only mod/patch in your setup that could affect the Lykaios textures is the 2K textures patch. Could you try disabling it and seeing if that helps? I suspect the 2K version of the Lykaios textures may be borked somehow.

Also it looks like it may be the same issue @MS1 reported above, which would mean it isn't an actual grey face bug but rather a texture mismatch. MS, are you using the 2k texture file as well?

Yes, I am also using the 2K textures as well. Possibly there's an issue with that one for some reason?

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

I lightened the female bodies fairly late in the release cycle. This looks like you don't have the latest of everything, or maybe I forgot to update something. Your load order doesn't show if you're using the CBBE patch or the smaller textures -- both of those are things to check.

I'm not using the CBBE patch because I don't have a CBBE body; I use the vanilla body as it works just fine. Smaller textures doesn't show in the load order for some reason though.

I should be using the latest of everything though.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

For kids, try setting the armor race to the adult race. You might then need to hunt down the ARMO records and make sure the adult race is set on those too.

Alright, I'll try that then. I'll let you know how it goes.

EDIT: Just to clarify, do you mean the adult races such as BretonRace, NordRace, etc.? Because I tried that already, same result. I couldn't find such a thing as an "Adult Race" in the race records.

5 hours ago, ModernSilver said:

EDIT: Just to clarify, do you mean the adult races such as BretonRace, NordRace, etc.? Because I tried that already, same result. I couldn't find such a thing as an "Adult Race" in the race records.

What you did. If anything is still invisible follow the chain down: child race -> body -> torso -> torso AA. The adult race has to be added to the child body parts and added to the child race as the armor race.

5 hours ago, ModernSilver said:

Yes, I am also using the 2K textures as well. Possibly there's an issue with that one for some reason?

Okay, ya mangy fleabag, ya got me. The hands are wrong in the version I uploaded. Look for 05_YA5_2K_Textures.5.7.1.0 to fix.

17 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm should load before both SexLab.esm and BadDogSchlongCore.esm, but apart from that your load order seems to be fine.

Yep, turns out it was just the 2K texture pack. Thanks for the help.

ScreenShot11.png

I seem to have encountered an bug with the BadDogSlit schlong. I am on special edition, so I'm not sure if this happens on oldrim. The image below shows the Slit schlong at full erection. As you can see the model seems not to load. This is of course using the SOS patch and not the standard Hoodies mod.

ScreenShot0.png

Not answering any questions about SE unless you say how you got there.

Still slowly working on a Legacy of the DB patch. Latest glitch is that it apparently includes all of Moonpath to Elswyr -- who knew? -- and the tiger pahmar are peculiar. They have a special race but sabrecat body and skeleton, with tiger textures. I thought I could fix them up with More Nasty Critters. But MNC patches Creature Framework so that it doesn't work on NPCs, and LOTDB gives the Pahmar the ActorTypeNPC KW so you can interact with them. So I override MNC's override. But sex was still not working and adding the Pahmar race to SL didn't seem to help, for reasons I don't understand. Hentai Creatures has creatures you can talk to but I think they just flip a bit. I don't know if the ActorTypeNPC KW is actually required. 

Such is the modding life.

2 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Still slowly working on a Legacy of the DB patch. Latest glitch is that it apparently includes all of Moonpath to Elswyr -- who knew? -- and the tiger pahmar are peculiar. They have a special race but sabrecat body and skeleton, with tiger textures. I thought I could fix them up with More Nasty Critters. But MNC patches Creature Framework so that it doesn't work on NPCs, and LOTDB gives the Pahmar the ActorTypeNPC KW so you can interact with them. So I override MNC's override. But sex was still not working and adding the Pahmar race to SL didn't seem to help, for reasons I don't understand. Hentai Creatures has creatures you can talk to but I think they just flip a bit. I don't know if the ActorTypeNPC KW is actually required. 

Such is the modding life.

Pretty sure the keyword is not required, at least not for dialogue. AFAIK there's a vanilla script that automatically enables dialogue for any creature it's attached to, even if they belong to a race without NPC keywords and the "Allow PC Dialogue" flag, and that's what Hentai Creatures uses. You can ask @MadMansGun about it if you want to know more.

That being said, I don't know if the mod expects any other interaction with the Pahmar that does require that keyword, so YMMV.

Hi @Bad Dog. This is a super impressive mod!

I've been trying to fix a few things for the last few hours and figured I should throw in the towel and ask you. I'm having some issues with certain races loading and I'm not sure if I'm missing something or if I didn't install something I need. I checked a few times and don't seem to be missing anything from your list but you never know.  When I try to choose a male or female orc for instance the sabrelion doesn't load at all. I get something that looks like the attached image.  This also happens with the female imperial (male loads fine not sure why) and the male Dremora. Did I do something wrong?

I'm also having some problems where certain people don't have the calves of their legs show up. It works perfectly for most but for some of them, they are just missing their entire calf. Is this supposed to happen or did I do something wrong?

Lastly my tails aren't following the body and if they are on a horse, or fall down dead the tail completely comes off. It doesn't want to follow the skeleton.

I have all of the yiffy age of skyrim files loaded at the very end after everything else. Is there something else I'm doing wrong? Thanks so much in advance. 

(also I apologize if this has already been answered. I've been trying to comb the thread but haven't seen anything on it.) 

20190216142833_1.jpg

20190216142406_1.jpg

20190216142730_1.jpg

10 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Post your load order and mod list.

@Blaze69Sorry! I knew I was forgetting something. I'm sorry in advance if this is a hot mess. I'm still really new to this whole adding mods to Skyrim thing so I'm sorry if I missed something totally obvious. Thanks in advance for any help or insight that you can provide. 

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
SkyUI.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
FNIS.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
LykaiosRace.esp
WotA-KygarraRace.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
BDHoodieSchlong.esp
BDLoincloth.esp
BDLykaiosSchlong.esp
MMGSchlong.esp
BDHoodieFemale.esp
BDLykaiosFemale.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
SexLabTools.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Patch.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
FennecRace.esp
Inigo.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
DD_Helpers.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
FNISspells.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
SD Addons.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
SLDragons.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
VioLens.esp
WotA-VaalsarkRace.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
YiffyAgeDigi.esp
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp

49 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

i don't have that mod on me right now, are we talking about a sentient feral race here? if so then:

1. (as you know) ActorTypeNPC is CF blocked in MNC. i think that keyword is mostly used for spell effects (eg: stop spriggan spells from effecting non creatures)

2. if it's using sabercat animations then the race would need to be registered into the "MoreNastyCrittersFactory" script.

44 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Pretty sure the keyword is not required, at least not for dialogue. AFAIK there's a vanilla script that automatically enables dialogue for any creature it's attached to, even if they belong to a race without NPC keywords and the "Allow PC Dialogue" flag, and that's what Hentai Creatures uses. You can ask @MadMansGun about it if you want to know more.

this is the script:

Scriptname defaultAllowPCDialogueScript extends Actor  
{script will make this actor able to talk to the PC}

event OnLoad()
	AllowPCDialogue(true)
endEvent

21 minutes ago, zombiegrin said:

@Blaze69Sorry! I knew I was forgetting something. I'm sorry in advance if this is a hot mess. I'm still really new to this whole adding mods to Skyrim thing so I'm sorry if I missed something totally obvious. Thanks in advance for any help or insight that you can provide. 

Let's see:

BadDogSchlongCore.esm

BadDogSchlongCore.esm should load after Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm, though it's not a hard requirement so it shouldn't cause crashes or issues.

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

Get rid of this, it's not compatible with YA.

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

You already have the UUNP morphs file which includes both UUNP and CBBE sliders. Get rid of this.

LykaiosRace.esp
WotA-KygarraRace.esp
[...]
FennecRace.esp

[...]

WotA-VaalsarkRace.esp

You already have those races updated and integrated in the game through YA, by loading the old standalone files you are increasing the chances of RaceCompatibility getting messed up and totally breaking Vampirism and Lycanthrophy in your game. Get rid of them all ASAP.

BDHoodieSchlong.esp
BDLoincloth.esp
BDLykaiosSchlong.esp
MMGSchlong.esp
BDHoodieFemale.esp
BDLykaiosFemale.esp

The vanilla Hoodies addons (not to be confused with the framework aka BadDogSchlongCore.esm) are not compatible with YA, so get rid of them. YA already includes its own Hoodies addons through the YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp plugin anyway.

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp

Your More Nastry Critters package is extremely outdated. Get it sorted out ASAP. Use this: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

SOS - Shop.esp

This is useless, the SOS potions are deprecated and haven't worked for a while now. You are wasting a plugin slot and potentially causing conflicts with mods that edit Riverwood for no real reason. Get rid of it.

Also make sure to download the most recent YA files (you can sort the Drive folder by "Last Edited" to check) and reinstall them, see if that helps.

If you're right about ActorTypeNPC, that's a thing there. When I was running around with Untamed it was a big hassle that spriggans kept suborning my sabrecats (& bears too, I think). If putting that KW on your pack would protect them from spriggans, that would be a good thing.

It's checked in MNC just so the cloak doesn't get applied to humanoids, right? I wonder if there's something else you can check against.

That's @MadMansGun ^^^

Maybe I should say something about Hoodies in the OP.

28 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Let's see:

BadDogSchlongCore.esm should load after Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm, though it's not a hard requirement so it shouldn't cause crashes or issues.

Get rid of this, it's not compatible with YA.

You already have the UUNP morphs file which includes both UUNP and CBBE sliders. Get rid of this.

You already have those races updated and integrated in the game through YA, by loading the old standalone files you are increasing the chances of RaceCompatibility getting messed up and totally breaking Vampirism and Lycanthrophy in your game. Get rid of them all ASAP.

The vanilla Hoodies addons (not to be confused with the framework aka BadDogSchlongCore.esm) are not compatible with YA, so get rid of them. YA already includes its own Hoodies addons through the YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp plugin anyway.

Your More Nastry Critters package is extremely outdated. Get it sorted out ASAP. Use this: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

This is useless, the SOS potions are deprecated and haven't worked for a while now. You are wasting a plugin slot and potentially causing conflicts with mods that edit Riverwood for no real reason. Get rid of it.

Also make sure to download the most recent YA files (you can sort the Drive folder by "Last Edited" to check) and reinstall them, see if that helps.

Thank you so much for going through all of that. I will get on those changes now. Should this fix the floating/ detached tail issue as well? Thanks for being so patient with me. 

53 minutes ago, zombiegrin said:

Should this fix the floating/ detached tail issue as well? Thanks for being so patient with me. 

IIRC the tail issue was due to the tails having some leftover XPMSE bones that didn't play nice with the digi skeletons or something like that, but it should have been fixed in the latest YA download. That's why I suggested downloading and reinstalling the main file to make sure you have the latest version.