57 minutes ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

What hairstyle mod are you using in this picture? It looks familiar

Reveal hidden contents

That's the Citra hair for Khajiits from Lovely Hairstyles, and it may look familiar because it's the one I used on Kara before the YA 5.0 update (I replaced it with Kritta's mane as shown on my latest Kara pics).

I had to edit the meshes a bit to fit the shape of the otter heads, though, so it probably won't look good on them out of the box.

21 hours ago, dbaer said:

@Bad Dog

The only thing I've noticed so far on SE is that characters with the sheath type schlong can't get hard. Not sure if that's been reported or not, otherwise it runs even better than on Oldrim. It used to crash frequently, but I haven't had one crash so far after getting Special Edition.

I can't even get it past the main menu without it had crashing at all.

2 hours ago, ziggyr2750 said:

I can't even get it past the main menu without it had crashing at all.

This is my configuration:

bdbe.png

- YA5 Digi must load after Yiffy Age

- SOS must load after YA5 Digi

- YA5 SOS must load after Digi and SOS

6f1dff.png

I was able to get everything working basically from the instructions in this thread, just with a few tweaks to the load order.

de61.jpg

For somebody who ran into the same issue I did which couldnt for the life of me find a mod that was causing the human naked bodies. I installed "RaceCompatibility with fixes for SSE", the esp RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp was sitting in between YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp and YiffyAgeDigi.esp. I just moved RaceCompatibilityUSKP under them and now its fixed. That was tearing me apart how I didn't see it. Now onward to enjoy furry balls.

@dbaerWait, what? RCAE is on SSE now?

And what sort of conversion did you do--I assume you converted the nifs and the esp, didn't you?

I'd put SOS above YA. The esm will get loaded first anyway but I think it's better practice. I'd also move the housecarls above YA. I don't know what changes they make but generally you want YA's appearance changes to override the other mod.

BTW, I'm liking the glowing eyes enough I think I'll make them the default. Like I said above it's not really noticeable in daylight so I think it's a win. The shots above all had the effect.

Also, you may have noticed the patches remove boots so they work in digitigrade. Sorry but I just can't do two variants of every patch.

5 minutes ago, Preacantatio said:

Please someone help me, only the player textures are fucking up, either its really bad at the hands and feet where it looks like two races being stitched togethrr, or its just a furry head, its only affecting the player and i dont know whats going on, please help me,

Load order, which mod manager you are using, a more detailed description of what your issue is. We won't be able to help without that kind of stuff.

8 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Load order, which mod manager you are using, a more detailed description of what your issue is. We won't be able to help without that kind of stuff.

Im using nmm,

Thr pics a fairly good representation of my issue,

And heres my load order,

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
UnlimitedBookshelves.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
BadDogSchlongCore.esm=1
zzzSXP.esp=1
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp=1
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Chemistry.esp=1
Dark Souls Bonfires.esp=0
SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp=1
Dwarfsphere.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Inigo.esp=1
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp=1
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1
Increased Merchant Stock x5.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
Gallowmere.esp=0
QaxeWinterholdRebuild.esp=1
ApothecaryInventoryRebuildDLC.esp=1
Mysticism.esp=1
RiverwoodHuntingCabinSE.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
HarvestOverhaul.esp=1
HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp=1
Ars Metallica - Legendary Edition.esp=1
CrossbowsOfSkyrim.esp=1
craftable crossbows and bolts.esp=1
EliteKnightArmor.esp=1
EnhancedCrossbowsEnhanced.esp=1
Faction Crossbows.esp=1
Food for the Hungry, Drink for the Thirsty.esp=1
Ghostifish-Magical Alchemy Harvest-o-tron.esp=1
Better Claws And Gauntlets - Immersive Armors.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
Kynreeve Armor.esp=1
No Salt, Period!.esp=1
Order My Items.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuMimic.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RPChoppingAndMining.esp=1
Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SkyrimConfigMenu.esp=1
Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp=1
Volkihar Knight.esp=1
Volkihar Knight - Better Vampires Patch.esp=1
Werewolf Lesser Power.esp=1
Worlds Dawn.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
SkyrimReputation_S2011.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
HornyCreatures.esp=1
HornyWereHermPlayer.esp=1
HornyWerewolves.esp=1
Werewolves by Erundil.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
Katherine.esp=0
bulk merchant.esp=1
SLDragons.esp=1
MxRMerch.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
WotA-VaalsarkRace.esp=1
Better Claws And Gauntlets.esp=1
UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp=1
YA5InigoPatch.esp=1
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp=1
YiffyAgeCollegeImmersivePatch.esp=1
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

20190212_073039.jpg

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

@dbaerWait, what? RCAE is on SSE now?

And what sort of conversion did you do--I assume you converted the nifs and the esp, didn't you?

I'd put SOS above YA. The esm will get loaded first anyway but I think it's better practice. I'd also move the housecarls above YA. I don't know what changes they make but generally you want YA's appearance changes to override the other mod.

It is not? I Have no idea why it is listed as Special Edition compatible.

23 minutes ago, Preacantatio said:

Im using nmm,

There's a Problem. I recommend switching to Mod Organizer 2. NMM just blanket overwrites stuff in the base folder where MO2 puts each mod in its own folder that you can drag and drop to determine load order.

28 minutes ago, Preacantatio said:

Im using nmm,

Yeah, that's a problem. It may not be the exact problem you are having right now, but using NMM is just asking for trouble down the line. You should really watch some tutorials on how to set up and use Mod Organizer 2 and go for it. NMM simply won't work right with YA most of the time.

Thr pics a fairly good representation of my issue,

That means something is overwriting YA's changes to the naked bodies and reverting them to the vanilla human naked skin. Either you have some other mod loading after the main YA plugin that is overwriting YA's changes to the race data or you are using one of the "Unique Player" mods.

And heres my load order,

The main YA plugin is placed way too high in your load order, you need to move it further down. The only thing that should load after that plugin are its patches, everything else should be placed above it.

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1

Get rid of this, you already have the UUNP morph plugin and CBBE's sliders are included in UUNP already. You are wasting a plugin slot and potentially cluttering RaceMenu for no reason.

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1

Get rid of this as well, YA includes its own SOS addons and having this enabled will cause some NPCs to get human schlongs with human textures (which obviously won't match the rest of the body).

HornyWereHermPlayer.esp=1

There's your problem. The HornyWereHermPlayer plugin uses the "Unique Player" system to give the PC a unique herm werewolf skin, so it's incompatible with YA. You'll have to remove this if you want YA to work as intended on the player.

WotA-VaalsarkRace.esp=1

Get rid of this, Vaalsark are already included in YA and you are just wasting another plugin slot and potentially messing up RaceCompatibility/Vampirism if your setup isn't stable (too many custom races at once can screw up the vampire scripts).

14 minutes ago, Preacantatio said:

How will i organize the plugins, will loot work still?

MO2 makes it way, way, waaaaaaaay easier to organize plugins and mods than that broken piece of crap NMM, and Loot is integrated into the program as well (there's literally a "loot" button you can press to automatically run it and sort out your load order, that easy).

Seriously, go for MO2. It's the only good way to mod Skyrim, and it's definitely the only good way to install YA.

17 minutes ago, Preacantatio said:

Will i have to do a clean install of everything? Id really hope not,

How will i organize the plugins, will loot work still?

Unfortunately yeah, you will have to do a clean reinstall.

As for organizing the plugins, well each mod gets installed in its own unique folder that appears on the left hand pane of the program. The checkbox determines whether MO2 loads it when you use an External Program like LOOT, and dragging the folders up and down determines what it overwrites and is overwritten by, like an esp/esm file basically. But yeah, look up tutorials if you need to.

8 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

There's your problem. The HornyWereHermPlayer plugin uses the "Unique Player" system to give the PC a unique herm werewolf skin, so it's incompatible with YA. You'll have to remove this if you want YA to work as intended on the player.

i seriously need to add bigger warnings for that addon?‍♂️

38 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

i seriously need to add bigger warnings for that addon?‍♂️

I bet you could write a warning in size 60 bold red letters (all caps on top of that) that took up 90% of the description's surface and people would still miss it somehow and then complain about/ask for help with the issue in the thread :classic_dodgy:.

22 minutes ago, Preacantatio said:

Is there drag and drop mod install support?

Not sure if drag and drop works, but it definitely has an "install from file" option where you choose the compressed file with the mod and it installs automatically (though it may require some input if the file doesn't include a standard folder layout or a FOMOD or BAIN installer).

Still, those are MO-related questions and may be more fitting in the MO page.

I readded all my mods, ran loot and now i cant even get to the main menu, im not sure whats going on,

Edit i was missing race compatability, but now i keep getting caught in infinite load screen traps

I also had to install all the sexlab stuff via nmm because MO wouldnt read the files as valid content,

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

I bet you could write a warning in size 60 bold red letters (all caps on top of that) that took up 90% of the description's surface and people would still miss it somehow and then complain about/ask for help with the issue in the thread

i fucking hate how true that is ?

2 hours ago, Preacantatio said:

I readded all my mods, ran loot and now i cant even get to the main menu, im not sure whats going on,

Edit i was missing race compatability, but now i keep getting caught in infinite load screen traps

That looks like a performance/memory issue, though it could be caused by some borked install or something like that. Can't really help you there.

I also had to install all the sexlab stuff via nmm because MO wouldnt read the files as valid content,

Wrong. You should NOT use two different mod managers at the same time. Like, at all. Nope. Don't do that.

There is no such thing as "MO not reading the files as valid content". All SL mods can be installed with MO just fine, and at most they will ask you to choose which is the "Data" folder if the folder structure in the compressed file is set up in a weird way (which happens sometimes).

Seriously, if you have any hope of ever getting to play YA in a stable and not-extremely-broken Skyrim, you will have to completely uninstall and delete NMM, nuke your entire Skyrim install and reinstall it from scratch, and get MO2 set up and working by following the countless tutorials around in YouTube or whatever. NMM just won't do it, at least not without extensive modding knowledge, and since you seem to lack that knowledge at all (which is understandable, since we all have to start somewhere) and you have to learn, it only makes sense that you learn to use the more up to date and better mod manager instead of the older and broken one.