1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

If you're right about ActorTypeNPC, that's a thing there. When I was running around with Untamed it was a big hassle that spriggans kept suborning my sabrecats (& bears too, I think). If putting that KW on your pack would protect them from spriggans, that would be a good thing.

actually now that i'm looking at it the spriggan is NOT looking for that keyword, it's using these:

SprigganCallEffect "Call of the Wild" [MGEF:000CB12C]

Not equal to

ActorTypeDragon [KYWD:00035D59]

Equal to

ActorTypeAnimal [KYWD:00013798]

Equal to

CreatureFaction "Creature Faction" [FACT:00000013]

so maybe try adding this to the spriggan spell:

Not equal to

PlayerFaction [FACT:00000DB1]

or maybe

CurrentFollowerFaction [FACT:0005C84E]

or

PotentialFollowerFaction [FACT:0005C84D]

i'm not sure what the right one to use is.

It's checked in MNC just so the cloak doesn't get applied to humanoids, right? I wonder if there's something else you can check against.

yes it's just there to stop the cloak.

28 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

IIRC the tail issue was due to the tails having some leftover XPMSE bones that didn't play nice with the digi skeletons or something like that, but it should have been fixed in the latest YA download. That's why I suggested downloading and reinstalling the main file to make sure you have the latest version.

I re-downloaded it and installed it. Latest is 5.09.7 right? I'm still getting that weird tail thing. Not sure why. Everything else seems fixed though. 

20190216162418_1.jpg

20190216162343_1.jpg

I'm so happy this mod is still very much alive and a Special Edition version is planned. =D
I've been trying to get a replacement for Khajiit heads on special edition because I can't stand the misshapen neck and spike on scalp.

Porting Citrus Heads worked okay, I ran it through NIF Optimizer, generated face geometry. Everything was fine... until I installed Lykaios and realized Citrus Heads was screwing up the alignment of the eyes. Didn't see that coming, looks like Lykaios depends on some of the same assets.

I then decided to take a crack at NightroModzz's Khajiit Overhaul (a mod I have been watching for a long time). Surprisingly it played extremely well with Skyrim SSE (it didn't CTD). I also think the digitigrade feet are cute. Only problem is, I use CBBE and the mod was never made for it, so the two issues I've ran into are: texture not mapping correctly/seams and my player is just slightly above the floor when running.

Needless to say, if I get bored I might play around with it some more, but for the time being, I'm going to wait for more experienced modders to develop their projects.

21 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Be less concise. Is that a wish list?

no that looks like the string usage list from crash fixes, don't know why he's posting a screenshot of that.

(but it looks like having both I-NPC's & LOTD installed at the same time would be a bad combo to have on top of SexLab)

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Be less concise. Is that a wish list?

Legacy contains about the same number of strings as every sexlab animation mod combined. Legacy is also modded by a 10th Dan Screechbeast and if he finds out his mod is being used by lascivious degenerates there will be drama.

8 hours ago, 27X said:

Legacy is also modded by a 10th Dan Screechbeast and if he finds out his mod is being used by lascivious degenerates there will be drama.

LOL. But he has to be over the top OCD to have made this mod, so it's hardly surprising.  Every quest, every armor type, every special object in the freaking game? But I think if Bethesda can put up with us degenerates, he can too.

So here's an unrelated thing: Almost the only work I really did lose when I lost my machine was tweaks to other people's mods. So I use Better Free Camera and it's great except that you have to set the hotkeys every freaking new game. That's fine if you're just playing but when you're modding you start fresh a million times a day and it gets freaking old. So finally last fall I figured out how to tweak BFC to set the hotkeys from the start. 

Thing is now I can't remember what I did. BFC doesn't ship the source, so either I decompiled it or found another way. I tried decompiling, but the result doesn't recompile correctly--the MCM menu is screwed up. I can't figure out another way to get in there. Whatever it was, I remember it being remarkably simple. But at this point I just cannot figure it out again.

Just want to leave a "Thank you" here for this awesome mod.

I finally decided to start a new playthrough with this mod (after following this mod for over a year). First I was afraid it was going to be a disaster since my game is heavily modded (450+ installed mods and some of them are script-heavy too). But to my surprise Yiffy Age of Skyrim works like a charm so far. So... again: Thank you! You've done a really great job and I like it very much! ;D 

On 8/25/2016 at 4:18 PM, Bad Dog said:

View File

This mod turns all the humans in Skyrim into furries--with beast feet and beast schlongs.

Details

Each Skyrim race is transformed into a different animal race:

• Nord - Lykaios (Wolf) by KrittaKitty
  • Imperial - Vaalsark (Jackal-ish) by Wolf of the Azar
  • Breton - Fennec Fox by Jelly, new texture and adapted to Citrus mesh by Bad Dog
  • Redguard - Kygarra (Hyena) by Wolf of the Azar, adapted to Citrus mesh by Bad Dog
  • High Elf - Cheetah by Bad Dog, head mesh by NightroModzz
  • Wood Elf - Tigers by Bad Dog, head mesh by NightroModzz
  • Dark Elf - Panther by Bad Dog, head mesh by NightroModzz
  • Orc - Saberlion by Bad Dog, head mesh by NightroModzz
  • Khajiit - Khajiit
  • Snow Elf - Snow Leopard

The change is appearance only. Each race still has its vanilla race-specific buffs. You can also play as a dremora (cat-style) or snow elf.

Character Setup

Check the "Dirt" slider on the canine races. I had more patterns than sliders so I put some overall face patterns there. I also co-opted some of the other sliders, so check around and see what they do. (The lips slider, for example, isn't really useful on furries so it generally does something else.) Also I put some earrings on the "brows" slider so you can mix them up with hair.

Installation

I recommend you start this on a new game. You're changing every race and every NPC mesh--Skyrim will probably freak if you try to load it over an existing game.

The files are too big for LL (lots of race texture files). So get the file from the "Mirror" link in downloads.

Load the prerequisites first:

For YA itself, there are lots of files because lots of options. Just load up the ones you want, one after another. They are:

1. Yiffy_Age - the base mod. Always. Plantigrade feet. Near-SFW--there are nude statues but that's all. Expects a UNP/vanilla body.
  2. YA5_Digi - digitigrade feet. All boots become invisible, though you still get their buffs. If you use a skeleton replacer such as XPMSE, load it before YA5_Digi!
  3. YA5_HDT_Tails - Only use if you have HDT set up. The tails are awesome but they do have the usual stretching and bouncing you get with HDT. Limit frame rate to 60 or less if you load this.
  4. YA5_SOS - The privy members. Requires SOS. DISABLE the SOS schlongs to get only the furry schlongs. There is not yet a complete set of female schlongs--just for female hyenas, because hyenas. For males, the default is a sheathing animal dingus but you can choose an anthropomorphic look if you prefer. You also get nudie load screens.
  5. YA5_2K_Textures - Base mod has 4K textures, which may freak out your machine. Load this if so.
  6. YA5_CBBE_Textures - If you're using a CBBE body.

Then there are a bunch of patch files for various other mods. I'm constantly adding to the list but right now there are patches for:

• Clothing and Clutter Fixes
  • Cutting Room Floor
  • Diverse Skyrim (now that the races look more different, nice to have more variety)
  • Dragonfall Castle
  • Extra NPCs
  • Immersive College of Winterhold
  • Imperious (new race abilities work well with the furries)
  • Interesting NPCs
  • Kaidan V2
  • Lucien
  • Vilja (you might be able to run a human Vilja in a furry world without the patch, but I haven't tested it.)
  • Inigo
  • Naked Stuff of Skyrim
  • Populated Lands, Roads, Paths
  • Sexlab Stories (incomplete--some of the alternative skins won't show up well)

I'm using a revealing armor in the screenshots. If you don't like to look at dick, don't load revealing armor and your furries will cover themselves up decently. If you don't like online synthetic beast sex, don't load the schlong addon and your furries will strip to underwear. In that mode, SOS and SexLab are not required.

This mod is based on the work of the people who made the race mods! At this point all the assets except the Lykaios are mine, but YA wouldn't have happened without their inspiration. Please click on the links above and vote up their mods! It's the only reward a modder gets.

Setting up HDT is just not easy. You need the right female body and the right armor. Check out Blaze's post on how to do this--it has pointers on some other HDT bodies.

YA is a script-heavy mod. The following ini settings may make your installation more stable:

Reveal hidden contents

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.6
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
iMaxMemoryPageSize=8192
iMinMemoryPageSize=256
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=8388608

Incompatibilities

• HOODIES! And SOS schlongs! All the furries have their own equipment. Don't try to add in other schlongs.
  • Lykaios, Fennec, Kygarra, etc. as separate races. They've been incorporated into the vanilla races. Actually, the assets should be entirely separate so there's no reason they shouldn't work, but you don't need them.
  • Flower Girls -- Sorry but I haven't integrated the schlong mechanism.
  • Anything that makes major changes to races. So Requiem and such overhauls are not likely to work.
  • XPMSE isn't incompatible, but for the digitigrade skeleton I had to take a snapshot and they are updating all the time. It's possible you'll end up with a mod that wants a later skeleton than I provide.
  • Any new human races. Inconsequential NPCs adds a teen race and they aren't handled properly without the patch.
  • No Snow Under the Roof mod - messes up some statues, otherwise works.
  • Mods that add NPCs generally do work, but the NPCs won't have any color variation or tattoos.
  • SOS is the only male mesh supported. No Better Males or SAM or SOS Lite.
  • Improved Open Face Helmets is redundant--the furries have open face helmets that suit their race.

Version Numbering

Just in case you're wondering what the version numbers mean...

Reveal hidden contents

Numbering is major dot minor dot release

• Major: Big change to substantial parts of the mod, probably game-breaking. Don't expect to carry a save over from one major number to the next.
  • Minor: Normal iterative changes--improvements and bug fixes. Should not break saves.
  • Release: Quick, minor fix usually to correct something stupid I did.

For patches:

• Major number matches the release the patch was built for. Sometimes a patch will continue to work across major versions but don't expect it.
  • Minor number matches the release the patch was built for. If the minor number of the main mod has increased don't worry--the patch should still work.
  • Release indicates I've changed the patch independent of the main mod.

Uninstallation

Don't, the impact is too high. Treat this mod like its own game.

Credits

• Blaze69 for major contributions: schlongs for the ladies, better texture files, kids, chasing bugs through dark corners of the Skyrim engine & more
  • NightroModzz for great heads and feet
  • Ranaline over at Nexus for assets from RS Children Overhaul
  • Trado for the original Furry Age
  • Fluffy, Jelly, KrittaKitty, Mickyan, Wolf of the Azar, ArcicCarnage for the furries
  • Navida1 for Improved Closedfaced Helmets, which I borrowed some meshes from.
  • Grimoas and Ratoboran for the Almighty Talos statue idea, which triggered way too much work
  • PaulGreen and ChosenClue for scripting and nif help

Go vote up their mods over on Nexus while you're there.

View File

Hi, I just installed evderything needed to use this mod, but when it comes to play the game it just crashes. I can uncheck the yiff age mod and everything works fine. But as soon as I check it again before lauching the game it crashes :c. Any idea why? Thanks :3

59 minutes ago, encantafull said:

Hi, I just installed evderything needed to use this mod, but when it comes to play the game it just crashes. I can uncheck the yiff age mod and everything works fine. But as soon as I check it again before lauching the game it crashes :c. Any idea why? Thanks :3

Means you're missing a dependency. Post load order.

7 hours ago, Nuuhkia said:

Are mods that increase the quality of vanilla tintmasks to be 2K, compatible with YA?

If they change Khajiit or Argonian tints, they should work fine with YA but you may need to load them after it to make sure they overwrite YA's packed tints (which IIRC are all 256x256). Human tints won't work for obvious reasons.

4 hours ago, encantafull said:

Please don't quote the entire OP when replying to a topic, simply use the "Reply to this topic..." option at the bottom unless you are replying to some other user's specific post (as I'm doing here).

As for your issue, as kingcupworld said, CTD before launching the game/getting to the main menu means you are missing one of Yiffy Age's master files. Post your load order.

11 minutes ago, darac977 said:

is it possible to make Villa as a separate character substitute without your main mod? Looks amazing, but I would not like to turn the whole Skyrim into animals, in order to feel the uniqueness of the main character and rare NPCs

You mean turning Vilja into a Lykaios without affecting any other NPC? It should be possible, yeah; I did a similar plugin myself that turns Recorder into a Selachii, I don't see why Vilja would be different.

Only problem is that would require the standalone Lykaios update to be made and released first, so it may be a while until it happens.

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

You mean turning Vilja into a Lykaios without affecting any other NPC? It should be possible, yeah; I did a similar plugin myself that turns Recorder into a Selachii, I don't see why Vilja would be different.

Only problem is that would require the standalone Lykaios update to be made and released first, so it may be a while until it happens.

I wanted to know whether there is already such a plugin and whether anyone is going to do such. Alas, I am far from modding, killed a few hours, but did not understand how it is possible to do it. Probably another role is played by the lack of knowledge of English, through the translator I write

And so I can not help but notice the improved textures and models Lykaios, at least as it seemed to me from the last screenshots. Is this an update?

I'm having issues with the carts at the beginning, since I decided to quit the mess that is nexus mod manager and move on to mod organizer. I've naturally gone for the fresh install, and figured I'd mimic my mod load order from last time.

then realized I'm doomed. New savegame, and as is predictable something's utterly broken the carts. I'm stuck in the driver's seat, everyone else has fallen off the cart and naturally this breaks the chain of scripted events making it impossible to start the game.

I hate that damn intro sequence.

should probably provide my mods and load order, so here. Any advice on fixing would be REALLY appreciated!

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Name
"0063","01 Yiffy Age"
"0065","02 YA5 Digi"
"0064","03 YA5 HDT Tails"
"0066","04 YA5 SOS"
"0067","05 YA5 2K Textures"
"0025","Action Combat - 2.00"
"0036","Archery Gameplay Overhaul"
"0013","Better Dynamic Snow"
"0043","Civil War Overhaul"
"0061","Clothing and Clutter Fixes"
"0032","Designs of The Nords Banners"
"0026","Destructible bottles v1 5 Extended"
"0060","DIVERSE SKYRIM"
"0006","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0005","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0004","DLC: HearthFires"
"0003","DLC: HighResTexturePack01"
"0002","DLC: HighResTexturePack02"
"0001","DLC: HighResTexturePack03"
"0044","Dragon Combat Overhaul"
"0041","Enhanced Blood Textures"
"0014","Enhanced Lights and FX"
"0011","Expanded Towns and Cities LE Version"
"0023","Fire and Ice Overhaul - Version 3.3"
"0030","First Person"
"0055","FloppySOS"
"0057","FNIS"
"0017","Footprints v1 00 - Legendary"
"0038","Fusa-Fusa Project v14.2"
"0054","HDT Physics Extensions"
"0037","Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul"
"0048","Immersive College of Winterhold"
"0028","Immersive Settlements"
"0027","Immersive Settlements - Solstheim"
"0042","Inconsequential NPCs 1 dot 9e"
"0074","Infinite Werewolf"
"0019","LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons - All in One Installer"
"0045","Manual Crossbow Reload - Ammunition and Reloading Overhaul - Final Version"
"0073","Moonlight Tales - Essentials - Version"
"0075","NakedStuffOfSkyrim"
"0058","PapyrusUtil - Scripting Utility Functions"
"0020","Perkus Maximus - Maximum Perk Overhaul"
"0062","Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary Edition MCM version"
"0077","Prisoner Cart fix for SMIM"
"0059","RaceCompatibility with fixes"
"0053","RaceMenu"
"0035","Real Feeding"
"0047","REBALANCED - Better Stronger and More Effective - Better Food Overhaul"
"0029","Red Mountain Erupts"
"0056","Reduced Force"
"0021","Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO v2.0i"
"0040","Ruins Clutter Improved"
"0007","skse 1 07 03"
"0046","SkyFalls and SkyMills Basic"
"0034","Skyrim -Community- Uncapper"
"0010","SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators"
"0009","SkyUI"
"0033","Sleep Tight"
"0051","SOS"
"0012","Static Mesh Improvement Mod"
"0015","T3nd0s Skyrim Redone"
"0049","The Skyrim Distance Overhaul Beta (S.D.O.)"
"0052","TouringCarriages-SOS-Fixes"
"0022","Trade Routes"
"0039","Uncle Sheo Does Legendary Loading Screens"
"0016","Unique Grasses and Groundcovers - Nature and Landscape Enhancement"
"0000","Unmanaged: FNIS"
"0008","Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch"
"0031","VioLens - A Killmove Mod"
"0024","Wet and Cold"
"0068","YA5 Clothing and Clutter Patch"
"0069","YA5 Diverse Patch"
"0070","YA5 Immersive College Patch"
"0071","YA5 Naked Stuff Patch"
"0072","YA5 Populated LRP Patch"
"0018","Zim's Immersive Artifacts V1.4"

1 hour ago, Gayton Kerslut said:

I'm having issues with the carts at the beginning, since I decided to quit the mess that is nexus mod manager and move on to mod organizer. I've naturally gone for the fresh install, and figured I'd mimic my mod load order from last time.

then realized I'm doomed. New savegame, and as is predictable something's utterly broken the carts. I'm stuck in the driver's seat, everyone else has fallen off the cart and naturally this breaks the chain of scripted events making it impossible to start the game.

I hate that damn intro sequence.

should probably provide my mods and load order, so here. Any advice on fixing would be REALLY appreciated!

Reveal hidden contents

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Name
"0063","01 Yiffy Age"
"0065","02 YA5 Digi"
"0064","03 YA5 HDT Tails"
"0066","04 YA5 SOS"
"0067","05 YA5 2K Textures"
"0025","Action Combat - 2.00"
"0036","Archery Gameplay Overhaul"
"0013","Better Dynamic Snow"
"0043","Civil War Overhaul"
"0061","Clothing and Clutter Fixes"
"0032","Designs of The Nords Banners"
"0026","Destructible bottles v1 5 Extended"
"0060","DIVERSE SKYRIM"
"0006","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0005","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0004","DLC: HearthFires"
"0003","DLC: HighResTexturePack01"
"0002","DLC: HighResTexturePack02"
"0001","DLC: HighResTexturePack03"
"0044","Dragon Combat Overhaul"
"0041","Enhanced Blood Textures"
"0014","Enhanced Lights and FX"
"0011","Expanded Towns and Cities LE Version"
"0023","Fire and Ice Overhaul - Version 3.3"
"0030","First Person"
"0055","FloppySOS"
"0057","FNIS"
"0017","Footprints v1 00 - Legendary"
"0038","Fusa-Fusa Project v14.2"
"0054","HDT Physics Extensions"
"0037","Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul"
"0048","Immersive College of Winterhold"
"0028","Immersive Settlements"
"0027","Immersive Settlements - Solstheim"
"0042","Inconsequential NPCs 1 dot 9e"
"0074","Infinite Werewolf"
"0019","LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons - All in One Installer"
"0045","Manual Crossbow Reload - Ammunition and Reloading Overhaul - Final Version"
"0073","Moonlight Tales - Essentials - Version"
"0075","NakedStuffOfSkyrim"
"0058","PapyrusUtil - Scripting Utility Functions"
"0020","Perkus Maximus - Maximum Perk Overhaul"
"0062","Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary Edition MCM version"
"0077","Prisoner Cart fix for SMIM"
"0059","RaceCompatibility with fixes"
"0053","RaceMenu"
"0035","Real Feeding"
"0047","REBALANCED - Better Stronger and More Effective - Better Food Overhaul"
"0029","Red Mountain Erupts"
"0056","Reduced Force"
"0021","Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO v2.0i"
"0040","Ruins Clutter Improved"
"0007","skse 1 07 03"
"0046","SkyFalls and SkyMills Basic"
"0034","Skyrim -Community- Uncapper"
"0010","SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators"
"0009","SkyUI"
"0033","Sleep Tight"
"0051","SOS"
"0012","Static Mesh Improvement Mod"
"0015","T3nd0s Skyrim Redone"
"0049","The Skyrim Distance Overhaul Beta (S.D.O.)"
"0052","TouringCarriages-SOS-Fixes"
"0022","Trade Routes"
"0039","Uncle Sheo Does Legendary Loading Screens"
"0016","Unique Grasses and Groundcovers - Nature and Landscape Enhancement"
"0000","Unmanaged: FNIS"
"0008","Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch"
"0031","VioLens - A Killmove Mod"
"0024","Wet and Cold"
"0068","YA5 Clothing and Clutter Patch"
"0069","YA5 Diverse Patch"
"0070","YA5 Immersive College Patch"
"0071","YA5 Naked Stuff Patch"
"0072","YA5 Populated LRP Patch"
"0018","Zim's Immersive Artifacts V1.4"

Exactly what Voldearag said. The cart is buggy, us an alternate start mod. Alternate Start is what I use, since it lets me skip straight to owning Breezehome, which is what i want for 90% of my playthroughs.

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I'll do Lykaios in a bit. Do you furballs want some NPCs too? I could do like the otters and install a small pack somewhere.

that would be great. Updated textures Lykaios great. If you do this, could I ask you to add a compatibility patch to Villa? Thanks