9 minutes ago, Lloydd94 said:

Fixed the load order, deactivated the unneeded SOS add-ons, redownloaded YAOS to get the hagraven files, activated and deactivated the glenmoriel hagravens, ect. Still a no go. And I have no idea what I am doing wrong. :/

I think Glenmoril hagravens are supposed to use a custom skin separate from the default/generic one, and the YA archive replaces both the "default" and "beheaded Glenmoril" meshes but not the "standard Glenmoril" ones. We'll have to look into it, but it sounds like that's what's causing your bug.

11 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

I think Glenmoril hagravens are supposed to use a custom skin separate from the default/generic one, and the YA archive replaces both the "default" and "beheaded Glenmoril" meshes but not the "standard Glenmoril" ones. We'll have to look into it, but it sounds like that's what's causing your bug.

I replaced the textures, meshes and headless.nif files once I redownloaded the YAOS file. I noticed too, that the inventory head is just the seam of blood as well. Thankfully no crashes are caused by it.

Edit: I forgot to mention that their bodies disappear leaving their hands and odd textured feet after being beheaded.

33 minutes ago, Laert said:

Hello, tell me where you can download the updated version of the race Lykaios from fashion? On the nexus only the old version

The new version hasn't been published yet. You will have to wait until Bad Dog separates the Lykaios assets from the rest of Yiffy Age and turns them into a standalone race.

14 hours ago, Lloydd94 said:

Sorry for the intrusion, but I ended up running into this graphical error for the Glamoriel Coven. I'm unsure if it was an error that I did, an error with the download, or just a bug. I included the load order that I have.

What, you think this is a private conversation? I'm guessing a bug, I never actually tested out Glamoriel Coven. Probably uses a unique texture. (After reading down I see others have said the same.)

I'm not seeing black eyes in the latest version up. I am seeing very dark eyes that came with the Lykaios. Make sure you have the latest version of everything, including the glowy eye patch, and if there are eyes you still don't like post pictures and say who they are of.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

What, you think this is a private conversation? I'm guessing a bug, I never actually tested out Glamoriel Coven. Probably uses a unique texture. (After reading down I see others have said the same.)

I'm not seeing black eyes in the latest version up. I am seeing very dark eyes that came with the Lykaios. Make sure you have the latest version of everything, including the glowy eye patch, and if there are eyes you still don't like post pictures and say who they are of.

Definitely might be the different textures. I'm unsure of how you could transfer the ulri hagraven models for the glamoriel coven, plus using the ulri head model for the decapitation and decapitated body. The most I've actually done is my own followers and weapons. And I still can't get my midget follower working right. >_>

I took a screenshot of the texture folder for the hagravens. I can't tell if those are file errors or not.

ScreenShot_20190222175057.png

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

found it:

NakedGlenmorilWitchAA [ARMA:000A350B] is using GlenmorilWitch [TXST:000A3508]

Actors\HagRaven\Glenmoril_d.dds

Actors\HagRaven\hagraven_n.dds

Actors\HagRaven\hagraven_b.dds

i did not even know they had there own texture.

1 minute ago, MadMansGun said:

found it:

NakedGlenmorilWitchAA [ARMA:000A350B] is using GlenmorilWitch [TXST:000A3508]

Any idea on how to fix it or would it be better to wait until bad dog fixes it? If that is what is wrong, which now I do believe it is, thankfully it was caught. lol

4 minutes ago, Lloydd94 said:

Any idea on how to fix it or would it be better to wait until bad dog fixes it? If that is what is wrong, which now I do believe it is, thankfully it was caught. lol

i'm not sure, it may even need to be fixed on MNC's side.

26 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

i'm not sure, it may even need to be fixed on MNC's side.

Could it be possible to remove those dds then reinstall yaos to make a temp fix?

Edit: I think it is a YAOS problem. I could be wrong and it is something else entirely. I removed the dds files as a test, but the problem persisted.

2 hours ago, Nuuhkia said:

Maybe I'm blind but I don't see a glowy eye patch anywhere...didn't think there was one.

Thought I uploaded it, maybe I haven't yet. I'll upload a new version when the glenmoril problem is solved.

If you want to try working on that yourself, just copy the regular hagraven textures over the glenmoril textures. There are decapitated head and neck gore assets which may or may not need to be transferred over as well. 

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Thought I uploaded it, maybe I haven't yet. I'll upload a new version when the glenmoril problem is solved.

If you want to try working on that yourself, just copy the regular hagraven textures over the glenmoril textures. There are decapitated head and neck gore assets which may or may not need to be transferred over as well. 

That's one I'm gonna wait until it's fixed. I have no idea what I'm doing with tes5edit, and don't really want to break anything. lol