1 hour ago, Krystal said:

That's strange I'm using CT77's "Remodeled Armor for CBBE" mod too and have no problems whatsoever. Even checked my game right now and both the leather and the steel cuffed boots work just fine. Both are completely invisible for me and don't mess with the digitrade feet. And btw it's not just about when it's loaded, but you also have to watch out in which order you install mods that potentially change the same files. I've installed YA and the digitrade patch after any of my armor replacer and everything works fine. Maybe that's where your problem comes from. ;)

I've managed to fix it because I overlooked for 4 hours the "YiffyAgeConsolidated.ESP" file.  I guess I'll have to buy some glasses next time.

Well... XD

Updating, the tail remover didn't really reset anything, it remained wonky after the back and forth switch. Maybe I did it wrong? *shrug*

Still wondering if I should just remove the HDT tails and live with it that way.

However, more fun tail nonsense...

I fiddled with things in racemenu and adjusted one of the size settings for the tail... basically about the only one I could find that would do Anything to actually change the tail's appearance... and I wound up with a thin noodly tail that I actually kind of liked because I was trying to play a rodent by proxy anyways.

Spoiler

20190303232104_1.jpg

Alright, so that seems good to me and I go back to minding my own business... till about ten or so minutes later when I notice that the tail has suddenly shrinky-dinked into a mini tail with the same wonky curve to it as the full size one... I cannot win. <.<;

Spoiler

20190304022930_1.jpg

@RevyaCunning

I also got frozen HDT tails from time to time. (Since my game is excessively modded I'm pretty sure that's the main reason)

I always just saved, exited to the main menu and loaded the save again. Tail physics working just fine after reloading. But since Blaze69 and kingcupworld said that it's also fixed by hiding/unhiding the tail with an item which uses the tail slot, I tried it too. I used the mod "Tail Removal Kit" ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13933 ) which works perfectly for my Lykaios ("Nord"). This mod should theoretically work with any custom race, at least that's what the author said. Maybe you used another one and this one works for you as well.

PS: Thanks for the tip with the tail hiding mod, it's much more pleasing to reset the HDT tails with just equipping and unequipping an "armor" than to reload a save. ^^

9 hours ago, Krystal said:

Maybe I found a bug, but since I've hundreds of mods active it could also be a problem on my side. NPC Hert (Half-Moon Mill near Falkreath) got a brown body and a grey head in my game.

i don't have that problem but i do have another one with her:

Spoiler

ScreenShot1203.jpg

ScreenShot1202.jpg

10 hours ago, Krystal said:

Maybe I found a bug, but since I've hundreds of mods active it could also be a problem on my side. NPC Hert (Half-Moon Mill near Falkreath) got a brown body and a grey head in my game.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

i don't have that problem but i do have another one with her:

Both of these are likely a fact that she's a Vampire.

Hey Bad Dog! how does one get onto the sse port assist train? do i just start porting manually or do you have a specific version of the mod for it. I cant guarantee that i'll be able to do anything epic but i'll at least try all of my normal tricks to get the mod working properly in sse and pass them along it it turns out right.

Yo! I got the new version and I am running into a problem that I have had fixed previously, and I don't remember what it was that fixed it. Also a persistent issue which i have not figured out how to resolve.

The feet meshes for the argonians are not being replaced, I am not sure about the feet for the other races, but for sure I am getting the digitigrade skeleton with the default vanilla human feet. I also went to try and use a foot mesh replacer mod, and that just made my feet invisible.
I also use mod organizer to automatically set the best load order for my mods. I'm pretty sure all YA mods are loaded in the correct order. I will double check to make sure.

Also Sabrelions are messed up for me still. They have the sabrecat head on a human-skinned body with human everything else... I don't think I have a mod that replaces the body meshes or textures for orcs other than YA itself, so I don't know what's going on here.

Hopefully I can find out how to fix these soon.

so i put this in with all of the files even the one that was supposed to make it easier for my game to process but it was still to intense. it would randomly stop responding and not come back from it. i uninstalled all of the files but it is still randomly freezing and i don't know what this mod did to my other mods to cause this.... its a great mod but i just couldn't get it to work without what i said. i would also like some help fixing my game...

3 hours ago, Goddess_moka said:

so i put this in with all of the files even the one that was supposed to make it easier for my game to process but it was still to intense

Can't say exactly but use the lower-res textures and don't use the HDT tails. Beyond that all the usual tricks with ENBoost etc.

18 hours ago, Unknown Dragon said:

Yeah, I'm getting the "hollow mouths" bug on vampires as well.

I'll check the vamps. I don't *think* they're bugged but maybe. Check your load order too--something might be overwriting. @SyntaxError73 same answer for you, check your order.

On 3/7/2019 at 4:39 PM, Ginzored said:

Hey Bad Dog! how does one get onto the sse port assist train

*Happy* to have help. I haven't been able to get SE to behave for me. But I just got the lykaios working on my machine so things might get better. But just grab the files and do the port, see what happens. If you get something that works we'll put it up.

32 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Can't say exactly but use the lower-res textures and don't use the HDT tails. Beyond that all the usual tricks with ENBoost etc.

I'll check the vamps. I don't *think* they're bugged but maybe. Check your load order too--something might be overwriting. @SyntaxError73 same answer for you, check your order.

*Happy* to have help. I haven't been able to get SE to behave for me. But I just got the lykaios working on my machine so things might get better. But just grab the files and do the port, see what happens. If you get something that works we'll put it up.

Alrighty then. i'll see what can be done.

The thing is I have so many mods that ALL of them are probably out of order. I use MO to set the load order of mods for me, but I don't think it is that accurate with automating the process. I'll post my load order in a spoiler below because right now I am POSITIVE that my load order is janked as bad as it can be janked.

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabSoulgemPregnancy.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Private Needs Discreet.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
TsaesciRace.esm
Campfire.esm
devourment.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
ZazExtensionPack.esm
Shark Race.esp
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
Amputator.esm
BodyTypes.esm
DeviousFramework.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
daymoyl.esm
ITortureFramework.esm
XPMSE.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
Superjump_2x.esp
AnyHairAllRaces.esp
customSigils.esp
customSigilsCloak.esp
ImmediateDragons.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenu.esp
SkyUI.esp
BLEED.esp
RND_Weight.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Khajiit Mane.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RogueArmor.esp
UnifiedDevourmentPatch.esp
SexLabWerewolvesMB.esp
UseAllTheHairStyles.esp
Brows.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
Slaves of Tamriel - iNeed.esp
Katarina.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
Hott Argonians - Standalone.esp
Real Flying.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Real Feeding V3.esp
VioLens.esp
no_decaps.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
GenderSpecificSounds.esp
FNIS.esp
Burning Skies.esp
ImmerSlave-DeviceCut.esp
Private Needs Discreet.esp
Khajiit_Eyes_Extended.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
CCO_SIC_Patch.esp
SoulGemPreg RND.esp
Kongpow 0.65c RND patch 28072015.esp
BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
WeightMorphs.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
rrhair3.esp
FloppySOS.esp
EyesFix.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
SOS - Shark Race Addon.esp
SOS - MODNAME Addon.esp
BDHoodieSchlong.esp
DW.esp
BDHoodieFemale.esp
Animated Featherd wings.esp
SimpleMasochism.esp
DLSkyrim.esp
CrystalGoggles.esp
SMTX_Woodcutter + More Interactive Items.esp
Spears.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp
Funcon.esp
The Ningheim.esp
OwOwhat'sThis.esp
skyrim in color.esp
dwamg.esp
DfwSupport.esp
HHPottery.esp
Nature of the beast.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
SD Cages.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
Elemental Destruction.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
zgrowth.esp
SMTX_Woodcutter.esp
PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp
YiffyAgeDigi.esp
RSChildren.esp
Slaves of Tamriel.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Shark Race - Followers.esp
SL Survival.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
YA5 Clothing and Clutter Fixes.esp
Better Claws And Gauntlets.esp
Hunterborn.esp
CZHCAD.esp
CZHCAD_HF.esp
CZHCAD_DG.esp
DigitigradeKhajiit.esp
JewelCraft.esp
Better Vampires.esp
mslVampiricThirst.esp
SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion Custom.esp
RSChildren - Complete.esp
LykaiosRace.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
Frostfall.esp
PrivateNeeds.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
PrivateNeeds-TBucket.esp
TailRemovalKit.esp
WSCO - OcciFemaleUNP.esp
Predator Vision.esp
BDLykaiosSchlong.esp
Immersive Pet Girl.esp
P1FlyingRing.esp
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
CUYC_CleanUpYourCorpses.esp
SamuraiBlades.esp
the lungaris - rabbit-like race.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
FennecRace.esp
SirenRace.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
Reptilian Feet.esp
Vukasin.esp
PNDDPR.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
PetCollar.esp
SamuraiBladesWeapons.esp
MMDAnimeRace.esp
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
EggFactory.esp
DW2.esp
Dwemer Certified.esp
GuildStarter.esp
SLKidnapped.esp
Dual Flurry for all.esp
Ihmakar-Race.esp
battleflute.esp
WotA-VaalsarkRace.esp
DragonboneBarbarianMale.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
PeeAndFart.esp
SD Addons.esp
BDBirds.esp
BDBirdSchlongs.esp
VanillaRaces.esp
Dwemer Certified Ordinator Perk Compatibility.esp
BDLykaiosFemale.esp
Hunterborn_Campfire_Patch.esp
ArgonianUpgrade.2.1.esp
BeastFeetAbilities.esp
argoniantints.esp
KCEAssaultRifles.esp
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp
YiffyAgeDiversePatch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Not all of these mods are enabled, like the redundant SOS addons are left disabled. Most mods are enabled though,

Mkay, got a new one... XD

I've been making a bunch of follower npcs for a while now. I know about the grey-face texture bug and how to fix it. It gave me some problems earlier and I had to remind myself about the texture exporting thing. But specifically with the tiger/woodelf race, it does not seem to be working. I finally started form scratch and made a completely new face again for the npc, then exported new textures, but it's still grey-facing her. Is there anything else that could be causing that problem in the tigers? I haven't had conflicts with any other races.

Edit: Made a completely new tiger girl npc, just to double check. Same greyface problem.

It's the hair. *internal screaming*

The hair model I kept using was from the Beyond Skyrim mod, there was a YA patch before, that must be why it was fine previously and is broken now. Okay. I've changed around to default hairstyles for races and it seems to be fixed, but I really don't understand and hate why skyrim makes putting certain hairstyles on different races such a massive undertaking.

I keep messing with my load order but I have no idea what I am doing and I am making it worse >.<

I posted my load order at the top of this page. Not to sound whiny but I seriously need help right now. None of my games are working properly right now. Not Skyrim, not Minecraft, Not anything. It's frustrating me to no end, and it's giving me major depression to the point of me just wanting to quit all video games.

6 hours ago, SyntaxError73 said:

I keep messing with my load order but I have no idea what I am doing and I am making it worse >.<

I posted my load order at the top of this page. Not to sound whiny but I seriously need help right now. None of my games are working properly right now. Not Skyrim, not Minecraft, Not anything. It's frustrating me to no end, and it's giving me major depression to the point of me just wanting to quit all video games.

So two things after reading over your previous post:

1. Don't let MO organize for you and call it a day. It (and any load order optimizer out there) generally has no clue about many of the mods here on LL.

2. You don't have to optimize your entire load order unless you're having some serious problems. In this case, since you are having issues with the Argonian feet specifically, I'd just drag Yiffy Age and its related files all the way to the bottom of the load order in both the ESP and mod window. Things at the bottom receive priority and essentially overwrite any conflicting mods above them. If YA appears to be overwriting something else that you don't want it to, drag THAT mod below YA then try again. Rinse and repeat until results are satisfactory.

@SyntaxError73 You gotta think like a scientist or engineer.  Reduce variables, observe behavior, change one thing at a time until you find the problem.

So use MO to strip everything down to the basics and Live Another Life. That work? Then start adding mods back in a few at a time.

I find LOOT does fine on its own EXCEPT it doesn't know to put YA at the end. If you create one rule for that, the rest of the YA addons will sort themselves. I've created a YA group that loads right before the LAL group and put all the YA kits in it. (But you might prefer to load up all the YA kits you want to use in one mod. I need to be able to play with different configurations.)

NEW KIT UP! New base mod has vampire fix, better lykaios phoneme morphs (more realistic talking) and other fixes. The old SOS kit was missing some files, so that's fixed.

The prelates seem to have lost their robes entirely. It is the one changing the names at fault, I bet. 

The SE schlong size problem on lykaios was a problem with scaling in the esp. Might be a problem that doesn't show on LE.

8 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

The prelates seem to have lost their robes entirely. It is the one changing the names at fault, I bet.

The one changing the name is Clothing and Clutter Fixes, it mostly just makes the nonplayable Monk Robes identical to playable one and changes its name, no other changes. Overwriting that change with vanilla values didn't help either.

Would anyone mind checking if the prelates in their game are castrated nudists too, just to make sure? You can just spawn one via console.