9 minutes ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

I'm kinda curious as to where you got the necklace and piercings from. I think I might know where the necklace came from but want to ask anyway to be sure

Reveal hidden contents

The necklace is from Aether Suite (originally human-only, but I refitted to the otter necks, and it also happens to look good on most YA races except for Lykaios), and the piercing is from GomaPeroPero's MiniBikini mod (meshes are for 7B Oppai, but the belly area of that body seems to be the same as the other 7B and UNP/B bodies so it works fine on them as well).

40 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

That looks like a performance/memory issue, though it could be caused by some borked install or something like that. Can't really help you there.

Wrong. You should NOT use two different mod managers at the same time. Like, at all. Nope. Don't do that.

There is no such thing as "MO not reading the files as valid content". All SL mods can be installed with MO just fine, and at most they will ask you to choose which is the "Data" folder if the folder structure in the compressed file is set up in a weird way (which happens sometimes).

Seriously, if you have any hope of ever getting to play YA in a stable and not-extremely-broken Skyrim, you will have to completely uninstall and delete NMM, nuke your entire Skyrim install and reinstall it from scratch, and get MO2 set up and working by following the countless tutorials around in YouTube or whatever. NMM just won't do it, at least not without extensive modding knowledge, and since you seem to lack that knowledge at all (which is understandable, since we all have to start somewhere) and you have to learn, it only makes sense that you learn to use the more up to date and better mod manager instead of the older and broken one.

I tried to run the sexlab through mo, it said jcontainer wasnt installed even though it was and 75% of my stuff didnt show up, non of my slal, none of my extra modules, i just used nmm to install the sexlab frameworks and related, then i used mo for everythibg else, moved yiffy to the bottom of the list, and now its stable, running perfectly so far, 

6 minutes ago, Preacantatio said:

I tried to run the sexlab through mo, it said jcontainer wasnt installed even though it was and 75% of my stuff didnt show up, non of my slal, none of my extra modules, i just used nmm to install the sexlab frameworks and related, then i used mo for everythibg else, moved yiffy to the bottom of the list, and now its stable, running perfectly so far, 

That doesn't change the fact that it's a very bad idea to mix mod managers, but at this point I won't argue because seems like you aren't too keen on completely making the jump to MO and you got what you wanted anyway. So everybody's happy, I guess. Whatever works for you.

3 minutes ago, NightroModzz said:

Never used MO2. Does it work fine or better for 32bit Skyrim than MO? I was gonna use it when and if I ever switched to SSE.

It can run the 64bit versions of apps like Bodyslide/OS, DynDOLOD and xEdit, which speeds up things a fair bit when using them, and is the only "officially" updated one. Apart from that, I haven't really noticed much difference with respect to MO1. Doesn't mean there isn't any, just that I don't recall seeing it.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

It can run the 64bit versions of apps like Bodyslide/OS, DynDOLOD and xEdit, which speeds up things a fair bit when using them, and is the only "officially" updated one. Apart from that, I haven't really noticed much difference with respect to MO1. Doesn't mean there isn't any, just that I don't recall seeing it.

The only downside to MO2 currently from MO1 is that it doesn't yet load BSAs without having an empty dummy plugin loaded :(

20190213003220_1.thumb.jpg.045a60e73fac62a855acbc15f9302d09.jpg

As broken as this is, it's hilarious seeing two floating heads arguing with no one paying them any mind. XD

Disclaimer: not an issue with Yiffy Age itself, just an issue with an attempted patch between Yiffy Age, Immersive Children, and Armor and clothing for kids. Going to have to double check what I'm doing wrong there. 

1 hour ago, wantsamod90 said:

Is it okay if I can request an apachii hair patch?

I second this, but expanded on the other hair mods included in the HairPatch from YA 4 as well. Been wanting to use the Apachi Hairs for my Altmer, but there's so much clipping it's ridiculous. Same goes for the other hair mods.

Oh, by the way, @Bad Dog, I took a dive with TESVEdit and looked at Common Clothes and Armors. It doesn't appear to add any new boots nor does it modify the existing boot's armor addon. So it stands to reason that it should work fine without a patch. 

Learning from my mishap yesterday, I decided to tackle the two mods in separate patches (which is probably the smarter idea) and started fresh.

I've got a working patch created for Immersive Children here. It messed with races a little bit. Mostly with children but also added a "IsAdult" keyword on the base races. Tested and all children can now be pick-pocked & killed. Might need to be placed last as far as patches go, because like the base mod, it involves removing the "child" flag from the children races. Other patches touching the races should be loaded before. At any rate, let me know if you run into any issues with it.

Now to see what makes Armor & Clothing for Kids tick...

By the way Bad Dog, during my test run in Whiterun, I noticed that priestess of Kynareth was wearing some boots from Clothing & Clutter Fixes apparently unaltered by the patch. It was I think gray boots something? At any rate, I think you forgot some boots in the patch.

1 hour ago, esf345 said:

the latest hdt tails is better than the last, but problem riding on a horse, elastic spasms, and all the tails, except nord, breton, and imperial, stick out about 80% of the time

So don't freaking use them.

You have all that on one side and on the other you have sex SEX SEX SEX

2 hours ago, MS1 said:

By the way Bad Dog, during my test run in Whiterun, I noticed that priestess of Kynareth was wearing some boots from Clothing & Clutter Fixes apparently unaltered by the patch. It was I think gray boots something? At any rate, I think you forgot some boots in the patch.

Will check.

6 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

You have all that on one side and on the other you have sex SEX SEX SEX

Ah, yeah, good ol' TIS (Tail Impalement Syndrome), HDT gets rid of it pretty well. And don't forget sexy posing! Nothing can ruin an awesome screenshot like your character's tail casually clipping through the ground and going to Oblivion and beyond. HDT fixes that too.

On the other hand and as a product of the fact that this phenomena couldn't be prevented before in Skyrim (outside of removing the tail), the pics where tails do behave like non-ethereal objects and lay on the ground have like a +20 sexyness bonus, so there's that. :classic_rolleyes:

HDT tails are a massive improvement, and searching for "skyrim Tail removal kit" yields a mod which adds an item that hides tails when equipped. You can use console commands to equip that on any NPC (or just give it to yourself and equip it) to fix their HDT tails, then remove the item to have the HDT tails behaving normally again. It's a must have for me. (Alternatively, I suppose you could find a mod that equips a static tail, but since most static tails are khajiit afaik, ymmv).

In other news, I would like a Devious Cursed loot patch again, mostly just for the collars and various gags. I think it was Blaze69 that made a patch a while back, but that one in particular replaces the esp, which means new updates aren't compatible even if they just add dialog or options. EDIT: I seem to be dumb. The patch doesn't overwrite the ESP, which means that I've got to figure out what. Sorry.

I don't think many people here seem to care about Devious Devices, so don't feel pressured to cater to me, it's more just I'd like those devices to not have really odd clipping.

Hi, love the mod, been using it for a while now. just recently i came across something and I'm pretty sure it's an incompatibility or a load order thing but some NPCs, not all, have human bodies with the furry heads and hands. I can't seem to find the issue though, was hoping to get some help. thanks a ton.

46 minutes ago, the4thtoenter said:

Hi, love the mod, been using it for a while now. just recently i came across something and I'm pretty sure it's an incompatibility or a load order thing but some NPCs, not all, have human bodies with the furry heads and hands. I can't seem to find the issue though, was hoping to get some help. thanks a ton.

Likely a load order problem: Something you've got installed is overwriting Yiffy Age. Put Yiffy age at the bottom of load order but before alternate start mods and bashed patch. Probably a good idea to post load order here (using spoiler text) so others can advise, since just a description alone makes it really hard to troubleshoot.

3 hours ago, kingcupworld said:

HDT tails are a massive improvement, and searching for "skyrim Tail removal kit" yields a mod which adds an item that hides tails when equipped. You can use console commands to equip that on any NPC (or just give it to yourself and equip it) to fix their HDT tails, then remove the item to have the HDT tails behaving normally again. It's a must have for me. (Alternatively, I suppose you could find a mod that equips a static tail, but since most static tails are khajiit afaik, ymmv).

Yeah, this is what I do and it works fine for me. If any NPC gets the "stretching to infinity" bug and starts to fade out or their tail goes wonky in any way I simply use the console to force-equip and then unequip the tail hider and it fixes the issue right away.

In other news, I would like a Devious Cursed loot patch again, mostly just for the collars and various gags. I think it was Blaze69 that made a patch a while back, but that one in particular replaces the esp, which means new updates aren't compatible even if they just add dialog or options. EDIT: I seem to be dumb. The patch doesn't overwrite the ESP, which means that I've got to figure out what. Sorry.

IIRC the DD patch includes a modified version of the Beast Race Refits plugin by Skullered (which is a requirement for the patch) that simply makes the new Khajiit meshes for the devices show up on pretty much all races.

It does edit some item records to add the new ArmorAddons, so if at any point there are significant changes in item data for DD it will need to be updated; but it shouldn't be too hard as it's mostly a matter of copying the (new) base item data but keeping the edits to the AA list.

Note that the patch only works on items that were already covered by the Beast Race Refits mod, so any new items added from that point on will not be affected by the patch and will look bad on YA races. There isn't much to be done about it unless the Beast Race Refits mod is updated or someone takes up the tast of refiting the new meshes to the beast heads.

I am having a bit of a problem. I'm doing the Companions quest line and when I  get to the point for becoming a werewolf both my character and Aela suddenly change to human bodies with the anthro heads when waking up after the transformation. If I enter the silver hand dungeon like that I also crash. Any idea on what could be causing either?

2 hours ago, dojac said:

I am having a bit of a problem. I'm doing the Companions quest line and when I  get to the point for becoming a werewolf both my character and Aela suddenly change to human bodies with the anthro heads when waking up after the transformation. If I enter the silver hand dungeon like that I also crash. Any idea on what could be causing either?

v v v v

Likely a load order problem: Something you've got installed is overwriting Yiffy Age. Put Yiffy age at the bottom of load order but before alternate start mods and bashed patch. Probably a good idea to post load order here (using spoiler text) so others can advise, since just a description alone makes it really hard to troubleshoot.

Ok here's my load order.

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Unique.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
FoxHome_X.esm
SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
daymoyl.esm
UndergroundBathhouse.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
XPMSE.esp
Karliah2CBBE3ByNausicaa.esp
Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
SexLabGuild.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
Skyrim Romance Animated.esp
ZaForswornStory.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancyNB.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
ub_cell_bedroom.esp
ub_cell_dislayroom.esp
ub_cell_darkarea.esp
ub_cell_cavern.esp
ub_cell_maintenance_room.esp
ub_cell_kitchen.esp
ub_cell_teleportroom.esp
SkyrimUnhinged.esp
spellsneak.esp
better hunting prices.esp
Unarmored_LightArmor.esp
Cum Shot Brothel.esp
Inigo.esp
noxkhajiit.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SSv2.esp
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp
khajiit ears with helmets-dawnguard.esp
CircletHelms.esp
jurgholm.esp
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
The Dungeon.esp
Equip more Rings (8)_EN.esp
Pussycats.esp
Better Vampires.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
EggFactory.esp
DopplegangerFollower.esp
more followerszamphire.esp
11Khajiitpart 2.esp
more Khajiit part 3.esp
111more Khajiit  part 4.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
11more Khajiit part 5.esp
11more khajiit part 6.esp
LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp
NewmillerElvenSniper.esp
Barenziah.esp
follower ra'sheeda.esp
fox24 Manga.esp
RogueArmor Manga.esp
CircletHelmsDragonborn.esp
CF_fox_Clothes.esp
fox29 Armor.esp
YetAnotherWerewolfImprovement.esp
YetAnotherWerewolfImprovement_DG.esp
WerewolfMastery.esp
Dorjiram.esp
My_Little_kitty.esp
NUHairstyles.esp
Better Claws And Gauntlets.esp
VimuneFollower.esp
Armor for Manga.esp
XiNafay - Kitty Corset.esp
SuccubusBikini.esp
CustomRaces.esp
DawnguardCirclets.esp
imp_helm.esp
imp_helm_dawn.esp
imp_help_dbrn.esp
NarayaFollower.esp
Crimson Assassin Bodysuit.esp
UIExtensions.esp
gitgud greaves.esp
gitgud greaves (dawnguard).esp
gitgud greaves (dragonborn).esp
rrhairkhajiit.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
fennecrace.esp
LykaiosRace.esp
SC_KhajiitMorphs.esp
ColorKhajiit.esp
breastracespeedlandwater.esp
BeastFeetAbilities.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp
PrettyKhajiit.esp
khajiit breath.esp
power of the black claw.esp
everyvampireeyesgrow.esp
into the deep.esp
dragonpriestmaskquestmarkers.esp
BVLT - Khajiit.esp
calyps-dragonpriestmasks.esp
unique uniques.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
GotMilk.esp
SL Deadly Drain.esp
MagicNipple.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
Ish's Souls to Perks.esp
khajiitearrings.esp
mmkhajiithair11.esp
leathercollar1mm.esp
VampireDrainLevelUpDestruction.esp
Jugs.esp
SkyforgeWeapons.esp
silverweaponcraft.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
ub_cell_armory.esp
ub_tapestry.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
FNIS.esp
SkyUI.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
blacksmithsupplychest.esp
FNISspells.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
dc-untamed-000.esp
K2 Naked Mage.esp
Golden Rings Of Craft.esp
Extra Bandits.esp
Dawnguard - Join As A Vampire.esp
set_werewolves_sp0.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
MilkModNEW CF.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
Gri_BeastFeet.esp
ExtraPocket.esp
FWB_SexLabDisparity.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
SexLabSolutions_LAL_Patch.esp
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
YiffyAgeDigi.esp
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
Werewolves.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

17 minutes ago, dojac said:

Ok here's my load order.

Hide contents

YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
YiffyAgeDigi.esp
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
Werewolves.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

There's your problem. You have Werewolves.esp loaded after Yiffy Age. Yiffy Age is technically not a true replacer mod so the werewolves mod reintroduces the non-furry human/elf body parts data/pointers into the game and while Yiffy Age points to the werewolf bodies, on the change back the werewolf esp has overwritten it to point at the non-furry human/elf bodyparts on the change back. There's a reason that literally the only thing that goes after YA is bashed/merged patches and Live Another Life.