Once the main work is done (the main work being all the elements of the vanilla game, downloads, and mods I use) I'm happy to do things that other people want. The trouble is that since I don't use them regularly, it's harder to come up to speed. I looked at UUNP/Bodyslide/hooha and my eyes glazed over. Same with putting the schlongs on the female characters--I can fit them to the ladies' bodies easily but then what? Do I just mark them as okay for females in SOS or do I have to do more? There's a mod on LL that does something with futa and SOS--is that what people are using? Do I have to figure it out to be useful? 

I am having kind of a Deja Vu here. I think this discussion already happened. It's very possible, because I can be very annoying with some topics sometimes. Sorry about it  :angel: .

Anyway, as for UUNP and SOS for Females, whenever you feel like working on it, just let me know and I will be there with my helpful advice (Voldearag's words, not mine  :P ). I can tell you in advance that Female SOS is the easiest of the two once the schlong meshes are fitted and the proper ArmorAddons are set, because it just requires to take a duplicate your Hoodies .esp and flip a switch in it (change a global variable from 0 to 1). Unless your schlong-swapping scripts have any "GetIsSex Male ==1" checks on them, that's the only required change.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, nothing in this mod requires UUNP compatibility because the only body meshes you include are the paws/hooves and those follow the vanilla ankle seam standard, so they are fine.

The only thing that could use UUNP support would be the Female SOS Schlongs themselves. So I guess SOS Hoodies for furry females would come first, and then maybe UUNP support for them (so they can be fit to whatever body people are using).

Edited by Blaze69

They look excellent, strong enough for the body and very aquatic, and in the full second image that argonian looks very balanced and sure.  I would like them better if the toes were a little less spread apart and without the webbing, (Racemenu options? I can dream) but I think they look very functional in their current style. 

Making as many different hat shapes as you'd have to and have been seems extremely rough, but every tiny bit of your work is a treasure of a modder's resource, as specialized as all of this is.  I've said it enough but I'm really glad you're keeping it up.

I think the beast skeletons linked above would be a great addition too, and the author said they don't mind them being used in whatever.

One more image at half weight:

post-441330-0-08043800-1476976415_thumb.jpg

I'm scaling the whole thing at lighter weights, so you only get the big claw above at full weight. This looks pretty much like soup to me. Imma get the ladies fixed up and clean up textures. Then a few more helms (Dragonborn) and this thing could be called done.

Ya, the helmets especially might be useful for dog-type races. Anyone can reuse these resources if they like. Credit is good.

Thanks for the greatest mod i have ever seen!  But i found strange thing: when i am starting new game with "Bad Dog Drachis Hoodie Schlong" mod turned on, then "SOS" is giving human shlongs to everyone. If "Bad Dog Drachis Hoodie Schlong" turn off, this problem will disappear. 

Thanks for the greatest mod i have ever seen!  But i found strange thing: when i am starting new game with "Bad Dog Drachis Hoodie Schlong" mod turned on, then "SOS" is giving human shlongs to everyone. If "Bad Dog Drachis Hoodie Schlong" turn off, this problem will disappear. 

You can remove the human schlong in the SOS MCM menu to get rid of it entirely, and that will fix the problem.

I'm having trouble with children. Their heads, feet and hands are beast but the body is human. Any fix for that? Can I do something to fix that?

Yeah, that is hard to fix, because children in Skyrim use their own clothing, body meshes, etc. separate from the regular ones, so they would require either to be altered to use regular meshes (so they would look like tiny adults) or a coversion of the current textures to work on children bodies/gear. The former looks bad, though it is doable, and the latter would take some work (not taking into acount the fact that the new heads would have to be edited so they match the children neck seam).

TL;DR: game limitation. Can be fixed, but it would take time and never look 100% perfect.

You don't have to install the Hoodies Schlong AddOn, only the optional Drachis patch if and only if you are using Drachis' Argonian Textures. Yiffy Age already includes a version of Hoodies that is modified to work properly, but the Drachis texture patch is only available in the Downloads section of the standalone Hoodies mod (and that is why BadDog has put the link to it in the description of this mod).

I'm having trouble with children. Their heads, feet and hands are beast but the body is human. Any fix for that? Can I do something to fix that?

On a small side note, some of the kids don't have eyes. I know the tiger headed ones don't for sure, but I think I recall one of the wolf kids (I don't know the exact race) not having eyes either. Some did though, bright green. It's a little creepy.

Bad Dog, I love this mod so much! I'm apparently a bigger furry than I thought, I now actually find myself wanting to pay attention to characters and play the game again.

SOS for females - UNP

I'm sure you've seen that before, but it wouldn't be hard to make a derivative version of each hoodie schlong for females. If it won't take you too long to line everything up, I'll happily make the files into working female versions of each one.

Bad Dog, I love this mod so much! I'm apparently a bigger furry than I thought, I now actually find myself wanting to pay attention to characters and play the game again.

SOS for females - UNP

I'm sure you've seen that before, but it wouldn't be hard to make a derivative version of each hoodie schlong for females. If it won't take you too long to line everything up, I'll happily make the files into working female versions of each one.

I have been nagging BadDog with giving yiffy females their own SOS Hoodies for a while now already :P .

He has said that once he can consider the mod finished (which AFAIK will be when Argonians are done and some remaining gear is included, unless he wants to do some more tweaks), he will be happy to take a look at making it. Shouldn't take much work once we get there, because I'm sure he can handle making female meshes just fine, and the SOS "logic" part of getting it to work is easy, specially with help (mine, yours, or from whoever wants to help).

Very uninformed question incoming.  Is the desired inclusion of SOS for females partly an upgrade to the overall general female furry body stability, such as seams or movement?  Or is the benefit simply adding BadDog's dicks to girls too?  If the latter then I don't care.

I love where BadDog's argonians are heading though, what I'm looking forward to the most is the promised Drachi's Argonians skin compatibility.  I've always used Unique Beast Races for argonians before now, and lamented not being able to use a higher quality and resolution skin along with it, and Drachi's is my top favorite.  I'm already stoked for BadDog's awesome argonian legs, but compatible Drachi textures as well will be incredible.  Thanks for keeping up the argonian support.

I've managed to solve the issue of children missing eyes/having human bodies/etc in a personal patch, but the method of doing so may not be ideal; I made them all Height:0.8000 adult races.

Unfortunately I can't seem to find any "child clothes wearable by adults" mods, so they are forced to use the same clothes as adults. They're also kind of skinny.

Hello there! I have a little problem. All females are wearing underware, when males' textures are working fine. What can be wrong?

this is my loadorder.

00 Skyrim.esm

01 Update.esm

02 Dawnguard.esm

03 HearthFires.esm

04 Dragonborn.esm

05 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

06 SexLab.esm

07 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

08 RaceCompatibility.esm

09 CreatureFramework.esm

0A SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm

0B SexLabAroused.esm

0C FNIS.esp

0D SkyUI.esp

0E Footprints.esp

0F Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

10 LykaiosRace.esp

11 Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp

12 Northern Bathhouses.esp

13 MoreNastyCritters.esp

14 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

15 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

16 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

17 Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp

18 HentaiCreatures.esp

19 SexLab More Creatures.esp

1A Inigo.esp

1B the lungaris - rabbit-like race.esp

1C FennecRace.esp

1D Vukasin.esp

1E dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

1F XPMSE.esp

20 SexLabMatchMaker.esp

21 SexLabWerewolves.esp

22 BDIC.esp

23 BDIC SkyTEST Patch.esp

24 SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp

25 SexLabDefeat.esp

26 SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

27 Craft_Temper_Headsman's Axe.esp

28 Executioner's Axe - FIXED.esp

29 Armure de Bourreau Heavy.esp

2A WotA-VaalsarkRace.esp

2B YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp

2C ExecutionersRobesArmored.esp

2D SexFinderAndMapMarker.esp

2E Blaze Of Eventide.esp

2F Executioners.esp

30 SexualizedBlaze.esp

31 dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

32 dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp

33 dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp

34 dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp

Maybe it will help.

On 10/23/2016 at 11:04 AM, goplit said:

Hello there! I have a little problem. All females are wearing underware, when males' textures are working fine. What can be worng? 

Sounds like you don't have any female body replacers installed.

Yiffy Age is intended to be used with any of the UNP compatible body replacers. Vanilla female bodies may also work, because the texture layout differences between vanilla and UNP are not that much, but it will certainly not look right.

For anybody that doesn't know what qualifies as a "UNP-compatible body replacer" and how to set them up, here are some examples.

• The original UNP Female Body. That one is kind of outdated, but it still works if you prefer simplicity over more features. If you install that one, you should also download the Vanilla Gear replacers for Vanilla Skyrim, Dawnguard and Dragonborn, and then install the Patched meshes by Kendo 2 over them.
  • The updated Unified UNP (aka UUNP) body. This one is packed with Bodyslide and is offered as an option when installing it. This one, apart from being updated/having more polys/having better weighting/etc. has the option of installing (or later building in Bodyslide) the Unified UNP Special body, which includes HDT(Collision)-enabled lady parts and is fully supported by Yiffy Age. Non-skimpy Vanilla replacers for UUNP are being made, for example here, buth they are not yet finished, so in the meantime you can use Remodeled Armor for UUNP.
  • There is plenty of others, but will I only list the ones that do have full vanilla gear replacers available because I like my character's appearance to be consistent: Seraphim with its Vanilla replacer, or Body by Leito.

I've managed to solve the issue of children missing eyes/having human bodies/etc in a personal patch, but the method of doing so may not be ideal; I made them all Height:0.8000 adult races.

Unfortunately I can't seem to find any "child clothes wearable by adults" mods, so they are forced to use the same clothes as adults. They're also kind of skinny.

Yeah, that is what I meant. Actually, that is what Furry Age (the mod this one was based on at first) did to furry-ify children, but then they just look like small skinny adults, and would use regular adult meshes for clothing/armor/bodies. They could be given their own separate bodies and clothes so you don't have "children" with skimpy clothes or with naked (adult) bodies when undressed, but it would still look bad.

Very uninformed question incoming.  Is the desired inclusion of SOS for females A) partly an upgrade to the overall general female furry body stability, such as seams or movement?  Or is B ) the benefit simply adding BadDog's dicks to girls too?  If the latter then I don't care. [...]

To be honest, it is more like option B. I mean, if male furries can have some nice SOS sheaths/slits/whatever, why can't females?  :P

Anyway, if you are interested in better female bodies for your yiffy ladies, you may want to keep an eye on NightroModzz's progress on his mod in the Compleat Khajiit thread (check the latest pages). The models still have to be finished and coverted for use in Skyrim, but the mod already looks really promising.

Hello there! I have a little problem. All females are wearing underware, when males' textures are working fine. What can be worng?

Sounds like you don't have any female body replacers installed.

Yiffy Age is intended to be used with any of the UNP compatible body replacers. Vanilla female bodies may also work, because the texture layout differences between vanilla and UNP are not that much, but it will certainly not look right.

For anybody that doesn't know what qualifies as a "UNP-compatible body replacer" and how to set them up, here are some examples.

• The original UNP Female Body. That one is kind of outdated, but it still works if you prefer simplicity over more features. If you install that one, you should also download the Vanilla Gear replacers for Vanilla Skyrim, Dawnguard and Dragonborn, and then install the Patched meshes by Kendo 2 over them.
  • The updated Unified UNP (aka UUNP) body. This one is packed with Bodyslide and is offered as an option when installing it. This one, apart with being updated/having more polys/having better weighting/etc. has the option of installing (or later building in Bodyslide) the Unified UNP Special body, which includes HDT(Collision)-enabled lady parts and is fully supported by Yiffy Age. Non-skimpy Vanilla replacers for UUNP are being made, for example here, buth they are not yet finished, so in the meantime you can use Remodeled Armor for UUNP.
  • There is plenty of others, but will I only list the ones that do have full vanilla gear replacers available because I like my character's appearance to be consistent: Seraphim with its Vanilla replacer, Body by Leito, or my favourite of these, TMB with its Vanilla replacer. (There is plenty of custom conversions for TMB in Robton's blog if you are interested).
PD: BadDog, it may be good to link this post in the description or post the info there so people don't have problems with the bodies. Just a suggestion, though.

Thank you very much !

@brashkutis, yup, I'll fix that before V1. So little skin shows I haven't worried about it before now.

@goplit, that's a new one. BDDHS is just a texture replacer and shouldn't affect anything else. I recommend you go through your load order very carefully. Use the consolidated Yiffy Age.

Also, I haven't done feet textures for Drachis Argonians yet, so better to stick with vanilla for now.

any chance there will ever be a version of this that doesn't require sexlab? I'd love the ability to play with only the race replacements, I try to run with as few mods that have scripts in them as possible, aren't scripts the reason sexlab is never recommended for a serious playthrough?

As I explained in a previous comment, the dependancy is due to a SL keyword used by the SOS Hoodies Armor entries, and due to the way SL identifies keywords using SOS' own ones (which Hoodies also have), it is safe to remove the keywords and the SL master using TES5Edit. BadDog may do it in the future, but you can try doing it right now if you want.

SL is not script-heavy per se (it obviously does have scripts, but there is no problem there), it's just that the mods that require it tend to be, but not necessarily ALL of them are. For example, I run the framework with just Aroused, Eager NPC's and Solutions. The first is constantly running but optimized as much as possible, the second one only run scripts during some events or when some dialogs are selected, and Solutions only runs like two lines of code when you choose its dialog options, so my SL install as a whole barely adds any stress to the scripting engine, if anything at all.

If you were to use SL + DD + DCL + SD+ + a gazillion more plugins, then yeah, your game would probably die a painful death. But as long as you keep it simple, it will not have any effect on your game performance.

any chance there will ever be a version of this that doesn't require sexlab? I'd love the ability to play with only the race replacements, I try to run with as few mods that have scripts in them as possible, aren't scripts the reason sexlab is never recommended for a serious playthrough?

As I explained in a previous comment, the dependancy is due to a SL keyword used by the SOS Hoodies Armor entries, and due to the way SL identifies keywords using SOS' own ones (which Hoodies also have), it is safe to remove the keywords and the SL master using TES5Edit. BadDog may do it in the future, but you can try doing it right now if you want.

SL is not script-heavy per se (it obviously does have scripts, but there is no problem there), it's just that the mods that require it tend to be, but not necessarily ALL of them are. For example, I run the framework with just Aroused, Eager NPC's and Solutions. The first is constantly running but optimized as much as possible, the second one only run scripts during some events or when some dialogs are selected, and Solutions only runs like two lines of code when you choose its dialog options, so my SL install as a whole barely adds any stress to the scripting engine, if anything at all.

If you were to use SL + DD + DCL + SD+ + a gazillion more plugins, then yeah, your game would probably die a painful death. But as long as you keep it simple, it will not have any effect on your game performance.

Ah I've not delved into mod making much and I'm still learning TES5Edit, wasn't sure what specifically was the script intensive part of sexlab, I've learned enough to remove tags and edit leveled lists and such though :) thanks for the clarification! Wasn't sure if that would remove a requirement or not.

I'll probably remove the SL dependency, if the keyword is really all it is. My original thought was why bother--that's what the original Furry Age is for. But there's been enough additional work put into the mod by now that maybe it's worth it.

I don't think SL runs many scripts at all if you don't have sex, tho. It does a bunch of startup stuff and then lies quietly.

SOS is a much more serious dependency and harder to get rid of. SOS spends all its time looking for nearby NPCs to schlongify. And my own schlongs have scripts, though if you never get aroused those scripts won't run.

People have asked me to work with SOS Lite, but I can't find modder's information for that and I've never bumped it up the priority list.