And you can still furrify the giants, redraw their huge feet into HD wolf paws! Maybe they'd be best plantigrade, as stomping-heavy as they are. I'm interested in the kind of anthro body you'd make over a giants' feral posture and size. Giants looking sexy, that'd be a first.

A few random ideas.

-Naked Stuff Patch: The mod by default has an issue with SOS, that being it's naked "armors" not having the keywords to display the schlong. Perhaps the YA patch for it should require the schlongs plugin, along with SOS, so the Revealing keyword is available for those armors?

-An optional texture for the Hyena schlongs that look like this, Chunie, Along with something similar for the Hyena sheaths.

So I just updated from YA 4.2 to 5.8, I have Sexlab installed and everything. When I used to seduce an NPC in 4.2, my character would go from sheath to a hard canine, same with the person I was with (Save for different peen with different species).

Now in 5.8 when I seduce someone and have sex it stays in sheath mode. YA Is the only thing I've changed.

Any idea of a fix?

Not sure either of those child mods will need a patch, if they don't change the appearance. They will if they change the race record tho.

I responded about the facegen by PM.

@Voldearag, you want me to do a patch so the ladies can wear more clothes? I see your lips moving but I can't hear you.

6 hours ago, Taven said:

in the yiffy SOS, is the issue with a female(With the invisible schlong thing) getting a strapon slapped on them when aroused(Using SL Aroused not even in a SL scene) fixed in YA SOS 5.0? 

Yup. If you see it again, report it.

5 hours ago, Voldearag said:

And you can still furrify the giants, redraw their huge feet into HD wolf paws! Maybe they'd be best plantigrade, as stomping-heavy as they are. I'm interested in the kind of anthro body you'd make over a giants' feral posture and size. Giants looking sexy, that'd be a first.

That's funny enough to maybe do. Maybe later.

The face/body mismatch on female lykaios should be fixed if you get the latest version of everything: base mod, 2k textures, CBBE textures.

37 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

@Voldearag, you want me to do a patch so the ladies can wear more clothes? I see your lips moving but I can't hear you.

Different clothes! Not necessarily more... just clothes that make their chests look more like dog and cat chests and less like gorilla's. Getting rid of the boob shaped armor makes a huge difference for me.

Circlet Replacers for Women

ImoMegane - Glasses

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70975?tab=description&BH=2 

These two mods please :) 

The circlet replacers use to work for an old version of Yiffy Age before 5..0 but somewhere in 4.0 it stopped working and would just be normal circlets :(

ImoMegane has just never worked for beast races.

If you don't feel like doing patches for these though, its fine, I love your mod either way and will just play without these lol

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Not sure either of those child mods will need a patch, if they don't change the appearance. They will if they change the race record tho.

I'll take a peek in TESVEdit and see if the race record is changed. They probably don't though. 

The real issue would be getting Armor and Clothing for kids to play nicely with Immersive Children. I'm not sure if they'll be compatible out of the box. All I could do is try it though.

7 hours ago, Nuuhkia said:

And what about a patch for Immersive Armors to make the boots invisible?

Really, boots are all you're worried about for IA? Boots are easy to make invisible in TESVEdit, I had that working back on YA 4.2. No, the big issue for a IA patch would be the helmets that need to be remolded. 

5 hours ago, Kichougull said:

ImoMegane - Glasses

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70975?tab=description&BH=2 

These two mods please :) 

The circlet replacers use to work for an old version of Yiffy Age before 5..0 but somewhere in 4.0 it stopped working and would just be normal circlets :(

ImoMegane has just never worked for beast races.

If you don't feel like doing patches for these though, its fine, I love your mod either way and will just play without these lol

Okay, that glasses mod actually looks kind of cool enough for me to try. Play as a far or near sighted dragonborn. On second though, that'd also be a sad existence when glasses fall off when you're trying to Fus Ro D'ah some falmer.

Take it easy on the font size though, we can all see what mods you're asking for. :P

have not encountered with any glitch when i tested it. but is it normal if you have an unique follower then he or she have the original race but eyeballs with eyesockets and mouth is flying in front of her/him and if you try to speak with her/him the game just crash?

Also idk if my question got ignored or not. but will the lykaios updated version come out as separate addon?

13 hours ago, Voldearag said:

Yeah, this would be nice.

Though to be honest, if I had to pick only one vanilla humanoid critter to furrify, I would be a tough choice between giants and draugr. Anthro Draugr would make more sense since they are undead Nords and Nords are supposed to be wolves, plus you get to see them a lot what with them being in every single dungeon ever. On the other hand, anthro wolf giants also make sense as per the lore (IIRC there's something about Nords and giants sharing ancestors or something? Plus a character from ESO is supposed to have a giant or two in her bloodline), and it just sounds awesome.

10 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

-Naked Stuff Patch: The mod by default has an issue with SOS, that being it's naked "armors" not having the keywords to display the schlong. Perhaps the YA patch for it should require the schlongs plugin, along with SOS, so the Revealing keyword is available for those armors?

Don't see why it should require a dependency on SOS or the YA schlongs plugin. SOS only checks for text in the keyword EditorID, so you can simply create a new keyword named SOS_Revealing and add it to the relevant items. SOS will automatically pick up the tag without requiring a hard dependency.

10 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

-An optional texture for the Hyena schlongs that look like this, Chunie, Along with something similar for the Hyena sheaths.

That's a neat yeen. Would prefer a sheath, though.

As for the texture replacer, it shouldn't be very hard to pull off, but that would be up to Bad Dog.

17 hours ago, Voldearag said:

^ Like mental bandwidth, or has something nice happened with your computer setup? Same thing these days though.

I only want the no-hairs\beards idea and now Practical Female Armors or Realistic Female Armor Overhaul patches, not hungrily enough to keep bugging about it but you kinda asked.

Don't see how those would require patches or extra assembly to work with YA, they are simple mesh replacers.

7 hours ago, Voldearag said:

Different clothes! Not necessarily more... just clothes that make their chests look more like dog and cat chests and less like gorilla's. Getting rid of the boob shaped armor makes a huge difference for me.

So you want them to have less-human-looking torsos also when wearing armor (like those examples you posted a long time ago?). That would be quite some work, and we don't even have the base nude bodies in the first place. Not saying I wouldn't go for it, mind you, just that I don't see it happening anytime soon.

1 hour ago, Weerz said:

have not encountered with any glitch when i tested it. but is it normal if you have an unique follower then he or she have the original race but eyeballs with eyesockets and mouth is flying in front of her/him and if you try to speak with her/him the game just crash?

Yes. That happens because they use a custom head (usually to give them custom face textures) but also point to vanilla head parts for the eyes and mouth. No idea on the crashes, but I'd say it's because of the weird mix of head parts or because the custom head references a TRI files that is broken/not available.

Solution: use xEdit to remove any custom head part from their NPC data, run the Furry Transmogrifier xEdit script on them, and export their FaceGen data using the CK.

1 hour ago, Weerz said:

Also idk if my question got ignored or not. but will the lykaios updated version come out as separate addon?

Bad Dog probably missed the question, but AFAIK that's the idea so far. There's no ETA on it yet, though.

On 2/2/2018 at 6:02 AM, Blaze69 said:

As for playing as one of the vanilla human/elven races with YA (while all NPCs remain as furries), it could be possible as long as you use a custom race that is self-contained and doesn't rely on stuff like vanilla head parts. Don't really know of any that fits that criteria, though; but that's because I never searched for it, and I'll admit it would be interesting to know so it can be posted in the description or whatever for those that may want to do it.

I don't post much on here, and I don't know if you've discovered this yet, but the Ningheim race I've had on my game for the last year or so and it has always allowed me to have humans present alongside this mod. Playable and a few NPCs hanging around with almost no issues whatsoever. 

I've just gotten vortex and YA 5.8, and I'm getting the human bodies with furry heads, Still trying to sort that one out. Last time this happened it was something being messed up with the load order I think and it is harder to fiddle with using Vortex. 

As a sidenote, two of my followers wound up with the same hairstyle in YA5.8 . Would anyone have any idea how I can change at least one of their hairstyles so I can tell them apart more easily? (Sometimes I like to go without helmets for roleplay reasons) I use AFT and recruited Sven from Riverwood and I grabbed another guy on my travels who wouldn't normally be apart of your followers.

19 minutes ago, Shadowthedemon said:

two of my followers wound up with the same hairstyle in YA5.8

Easy to do, but you have to deal with the Creation Kit. You up for that?

1 hour ago, MarcusFangus said:

I've just gotten vortex and YA 5.8, and I'm getting the human bodies with furry heads

My guess is it was a bug that it worked before. I was more careful in this release to make sure that all the head and head texture variants were furrified. Most of the time, for most NPCs, it's better to have everything furry by default. This could be fixed by making a copy of the head the Ningheim use so that it's separate from the furry head.

Note Vilja apparently has all her own assets and shows up as human.

6 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Bad Dog probably missed the question, but AFAIK that's the idea so far

Missed, ignored, whatever. I need to update Hoodies so they match what I'm shipping in YA5. I want to update Cellans and Birds. Immersive Creatures is sadly neglected. etc. etc.

Don't see how those would require patches or extra assembly to work with YA, they are simple mesh replacers.

Main thing with the female armors would be boots or helmets. Worth trying to see how problematic the mod is without a patch.

Don't see why it should require a dependency on SOS or the YA schlongs plugin. SOS only checks for text in the keyword EditorID

Jesus, srsly? How did I not know this.

I like those circlets upthread. Headgear can be a problem because of more different head shapes. But I'll look.

Very annoyed to find out I uploaded the last YA without my argonian tongues. Apparently I lost those from the kit when my machine died. Keep an eye out for a new kit soon.

Anyone think they could lend a hand? I tried with both extra mods and just YA5 and a few others but everytime within 10 minutes or so Skyrim just stops utilizing my CPU at all (0%-4% and goes up and down within there) and freezes, unable to do anything with it or alt f4, so I have to go into task manager and end it.

Here's both my load orders for my main and my test profile

https://modwat.ch/u/exorcist13/modlist

https://modwat.ch/u/exorcist13 2/plugins (both with and without BadDogSchlongCore.esm)

5 hours ago, MarcusFangus said:

I don't post much on here, and I don't know if you've discovered this yet, but the Ningheim race I've had on my game for the last year or so and it has always allowed me to have humans present alongside this mod. Playable and a few NPCs hanging around with almost no issues whatsoever. 

Never tried that mod and don't think I will, but the info should be helpful for those that want to usea YA but still have a handful of humans around and/or play as one.

I've just gotten vortex and YA 5.8, and I'm getting the human bodies with furry heads, Still trying to sort that one out. Last time this happened it was something being messed up with the load order I think and it is harder to fiddle with using Vortex. 

Human bodies on furries usually happen because another mod that loads after the main YA plugin is editing races overwriting YA's changes and restoring the original naked skins (which use human textures). Make sure the only plugins loading after YA are its patches and see if that helps.

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I want to update Cellans

Oooh, I gotta get back to the otters one of these days. Any plans to update them with new assets or whatever? Or is it just to do some cleanup (like updating the packaged Hoodies file to the latest version)?

If it's the former, I bet the HDT tails would work pretty well on them, and there's still some bits here and there that could use some work (males have webbed hands but females don't, the feet could use an overhaul like the paws in YA got for 5.0, there are still some errors in the race data). Maybe even adapt Kritta's new hairs for them if it's not too much to ask.

Jesus, srsly? How did I not know this.

I dunno, but that's what I've been doing for my mods that include revealing clothing.

All you need to do is select the base SOS_Revealing keyword from the ESM and "Copy as a new record..." into the mod in question. Doesn't add SOS as a hard requirement but any item tagged with that new keyword will be properly recognized as revealing by SOS.

24 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I'm not planning anything major for the otters. New Hoodies mechanism, SSE port. Maybe porting the simpler mods will reveal what's going on with YA on SE.

I have an SSE port of the otters. I just need to stop being lazy and upload the working version.

24 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I'm not planning anything major for the otters. New Hoodies mechanism, SSE port. Maybe porting the simpler mods will reveal what's going on with YA on SE.

Well, upon closer examination of my files, turns out I already edited the female Cellan heads to get rid of the neck ruff and blend the textures across the seam, and also gave them proper textures for human feet meshes. So if you want to update the mod with those whenever you do the Hoodies swap, just let me know and I'll send the files your way.

I think I also created a Bodyslide UUNP set for their custom naked body (the one with species-appropiate female bits), so I could try to find the file and throw it in as well. As it is right now, female otters are stuck with the 7B Natural body only, and while I'm okay with that preset, I think it would be better if their body shape could be customized without losing their special bits.

YIffy Age of skyrim Modding Team doing Great works so far. I always feels thanks for you guys. especially Bad Dog and Blaze.

On 2/6/2019 at 4:53 PM, Voldearag said:

I feel same opinion at Voldearag.  Draugr and Giant need to furrified. That will make Yiffy Age of Skyrim are real full of Furries.

Some more suggestions. 

-Vampire Lord Schlongs: Granted, I know this is basically covered by MNC/CF at this point, but what I've been wondering for a while, is that if this is possible at all. SOS does have a .hkx file for the Vampire Lords, which I think might mean that the only reason why most addons don't support the race isn't because of something else that would have to be changed or added to SOS, but because of the meshes and textures not existing for them. Though I'd settle for just using the already mentioned Bat VampireLord mod if it was, fully equipped.  Especially since there is this mod, Vampire Lord Serana, which allows Serana to use the form just as the player can, and it doesn't conflict with Yiffy Age or other Serana appearance mods.

-I hate to mention this again, but perhaps something should be done with the Keepers? 

-Even if the Vampire eye mod I mentioned isn't or can't be made compatible, what about making the current ones glow?

So, I gave the otters and those edited files I mention another try, and I'm pretty happy with the result. Been too long since anything has been done with Cellans, and I'm thinking it may be time to add them to the roster, lol.

I'm fully aware they aren't part of YA, but they are still furry and part of Bad Dog's work, so I'm going to post the pics here anyway. :classic_tongue:

Brill_1.png

Brill_2.png

Spoiler

Brill_3.png

Brill_4.png

Brill_5.png

Brill_6.png

Brill_7.png

Brill_8.png

Just as I thought, the tail works pretty well with Kritta's HDT set.

Also, @Bad Dog, the last pic reminds me of another mod suggestion I have: fully plantigrade paws/beast feet.

Don't get me wrong, your multirole digi-and-planti paws look great (especially after the 5.0 overhaul; those dog paws are neat), and do a pretty good job as plantigrade, but they still don't really look like full plantigrade feet. IMO it would be nice to have some paw meshes that had a roughly humanoid structure/shape (so they could feasibly fit inside footwear designed for humans) but still kept claws and paw pads and stuff. Kinda like Grimoa's Plantigrade Feet for Khajiit (pic) but with the good ol' Bad Dog touch (and maybe a canine version as well if possible).

Just a suggestion, though; and I know it isn't exactly high priority because we already have functional plantigrade paws, but thought I might as well mention it in case you would be willing to give it a shot.

EDIT: oh, and yeah, those are my edited textures and head meshes in the pics, so again, if you want to update the mod with them whenever you get around to upgrading them with the new version of Hoodies, just let me know and I'll send you the assets.