I was testing out some options trying to get my char enslaved and sent to DCL Leah because I couldn't remember which mod did that for me a while back. Simple slavery has an option for it but it currently does nothing for me so I tried the setting in this mod for Leah and it is the same result I remember from last time. My char is lying in a bed in a dungeon and leah is guarding the door but she doesn't do anything just stands there. I can get my char to stand up and talk to leah but she has follower dialogue and doesn't do anything special. I can dismiss her she will sit in a chair in the dungeon. Seems like an unfinished part of the mod?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2021 at 2:10 AM, Crota said:

Whenever My follower wants to equip an item to me and the device turns out to be a collar it says its something about CRDE blockable and then doesn't equip it. Anyone know how to fix it?

i've not seen this before, and i've been using this mod for a year at least. maybe someone else might know.

4 hours ago, raksiois said:

Hello everyone. I have question. How to increase vulnerability. My character always gets level 2 and cannot be enslaved. Being naked and equiped with devices cannot pass level 2. Changing mininum Vulnerability in mcm, change nothing 

you really have to go into 2 separate MCM menus here to set it up properly, and also you need to set the vulnerability on events, yourself, and NPC, and reading the system depending on where you set them, it's the reverse.. it takes a bit to figure it out.

When using only female followers I've been unable to get the *glance at your follower* dialogue line in response to rape forcegreets. Is there some MCM setting that I haven't changed properly? It only seems to show when I have male followers.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2021 at 8:43 AM, Gudulba said:

I noticed that in the Deviously Enslaved MCM, Mia's Lair is not registered (other installed mods show as registered). Is there anything I should check or do to resovle this?

I've just looked at the script sources for DEC (it appears that this mod is not actively maintained and I wanted to patch it to lock out enslavement while the player is working for SLUTS or Public Whore) and one thing I noticed is that DEC checks for the presence of mods by asking if a particular quest exists by name. So if a mod is updated to remove or rename that quest, DEC probably won't find it. I don't use that particular mod, so I don't know if that is the cause in this case.

• 2 weeks later...

Having looked more closely at the source scripts, it appears that the enslavement lock out MCM options for CD, Mia's Lair, Angrim, and FTD are hard-coded to be disabled, whether the mod is present or not.  Some of them are read by DEC in working out if the player can be approached for sex/enslavement, but some of them (including Mia's Lair) are not.

DEC checks if Mias Lair is loaded by looking for a quest named "MiaDungeonCapture". The player will be locked out from approach if either this quest is at a stage between 1 and 80 exclusive, or the onthetrail quest is at a stage between 52 and 340 exclusive.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

What is the "Follower level of Frustration" number doing? What is Follower Frustration?

Theoretically the Frustration level should rise if:

• Follower gets hit during combat (a lot)
  • Follower asks for sex, but you deny it, like a lot, like every time, don't get weak and say always "no"

At some point they should be angry and do something to you like force greeting you for hitting them or adding a DD like a gag so you can't say no no more.

Frustration levels usually reset easily if you give in to any demand of your followers. Means if you want to trigger those frustrated follower quests you need to stay iron!

Edited by donttouchmethere
On 10/15/2021 at 7:29 PM, Thornagar said:

Also has the follower helps you escape your restains dialogue been removed since I last played?

That has to be long ago. Do you remember the last DEC version number that had that dialogue option?

Alternative is to combine Devious Lore with DEC.

On 10/15/2021 at 7:29 PM, Thornagar said:

Is there a patch for dd 4.x or higher?

Last version works barely with DD 4.3, I have no idea how DD 5.1 will mess up things. But if you say 3 times "DD5.1 is to 99% backwards compatible" in front of a mirror you get a patch for free!

22 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Is the "Follower item/sex balance" working? It always resets to 0 and I never noticed any different dialogues.

I mostly used the most extreme settings. Means either 100% items or 100% sex and that worked.

If you choose less extremes it's hard to tell if it it just random or if that slider had an effect.

7 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I mostly used the most extreme settings. Means either 100% items or 100% sex and that worked.

If you choose less extremes it's hard to tell if it it just random or if that slider had an effect.

I tried both 100% directions but had the usuall "look what I found" dialogues. Or which situation does this setting address?

And what was that sex approach where you can decide if you play as dom or sub? When does it happen?

21 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I tried both 100% directions but had the usuall "look what I found" dialogues. Or which situation does this setting address?

Yes, it addresses if the follower approaches you for sex or approaches you about found devices.

21 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

And what was that sex approach where you can decide if you play as dom or sub? When does it happen?

Depends how far the followers are sub or dom already.

You can influence that by choosing dialogue options if followers approach you.

If you say always no they become more submissive, if you say always yes they become more dominant.

If you are gagged you don't have many choices to answer, thus followers become more dominat.

If you force your followers to wear DDs they become more submissive. A gag or collar speeds that up a lot.

The more dom they become the less dialogue options you will have to resist.

On the other hand if all followers are sub or in DD they can't protect you anymore in case a NPC approaches the PC for sexy times or enslavement.

On 10/24/2021 at 10:34 PM, donttouchmethere said:

That has to be long ago. Do you remember the last DEC version number that had that dialogue option?

Alternative is to combine Devious Lore with DEC.

Last version works barely with DD 4.3, I have no idea how DD 5.1 will mess up things. But if you say 3 times "DD5.1 is to 99% backwards compatible" in front of a mirror you get a patch for free!

?

On 10/24/2021 at 10:34 PM, donttouchmethere said:

Last version works barely with DD 4.3, I have no idea how DD 5.1 will mess up things.

DD5.2 is on the horizon :classic_cool:

? So, I understand that this mod is designed for DD3 in mind, right?  Lifting it up to DD5.x would probably be an interesting project.

1 hour ago, worik said:

DD5.2 is on the horizon :classic_cool:

? So, I understand that this mod is designed for DD3 in mind, right?  Lifting it up to DD5.x would probably be an interesting project.

I play it with DD5.1 right now and it works mostly. Sometimes followers equip no items after the finding dialogue but old basic items like collars and cuffs work.

Edited by xyzxyz

When a follower already wears a DD it somehow blocks all aproaches. No sex and no Item-found approach. And the mod gets really confused when you have multiple followers even when they are not vanilla followers. I get approaches from different followers than set in the mcm.

Edited by xyzxyz
9 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

When a follower already wears a DD it somehow blocks all aproaches. No sex and no Item-found approach.

Followers that wear DD get recognized by DEC as slaves and thus won't approach anymore and also can't be used as protection against NPC approaches "I see you are not the only slave in your little group".

If a follower puts a chastity belt on themselves and have no key they will regularly approach you for help "did you find a key yet?"

So if you get too annoyed by them approaching you all the time, just equip a collar or gag on them. Drawback: you can't ask them for help anymore for DL dialogues for example, if you are also gagged. Makes for some great scenes.

And the mod gets really confused when you have multiple followers even when they are not vanilla followers.

What ever that means.

If followers aren't registered yet with DCL they won't be recognized as followers but as normal NPC that want to approach you.

DEC also only registers followers automatically after you had sexy times with them, in the meantime they can still react as if they aren't followers, to speed that up register them in DEC as soon as you recruit them (also important to prevent them to approach you for enslavement).

I get approaches from different followers than set in the mcm.

DEC doesn't care if potential follower are actual followers. Means if you are in a tavern with registered followers that aren't in your party atm they will still approach you as if they are your follower. The interaction with the PC is limited if those registered followers aren't in your party tho.

Means any potential follower that got registered with DEC (either was in your party or wasn't but you had sexy times with that potential follower) can approach you as if they are followers.

In addition: If you play for quite a while the MCM list is too limited to show all followers ever registered to DEC. Means if a follower was registered with DEC it won't forget that follower even if it doesn't show in MCM anymore.

In addition II: If NPC are from a custom race then DEC won't recognize them "NPC is not a playable race, stopping approach", if you see that in console you have to register the race in DEC MCM if you want them to be DEC recognizable.

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, LesboIsBesto said:

Anyone here know anything about how this mod checks for gender of NPCs?

It depends on your setting for Use SexLab Genders on the mod's MCM under General Settings.  If you have that enabled, possibly SexLab thinks your modified NPCs have the original gender.