On 4/24/2020 at 7:05 PM, Sillius_Maximus said:

So I have a quandry, and Im not quite sure how to fix it.

As far as I know- everything seems to be working fine.

However,   I get these annoying "updating ___" things on my screen and it just stays there... unless i remove the mod..

Looking in debug (pictures attatched) I think ive disabled darn near "everything" debug related (or that sounds related atleast).

Ive tried killing sadia.. resetai,  ive tried spending days on the other side of the map....  ive stood there, in game for an 30 min- in real life time- to see if it clears itself up....

SO, what am i missing?  Id like to disable it- I dont want to see it..

also, does this mod interfere with any other mods (especially like devious followers, devious cursed loot)   I dont want one thing, to activate 3 different scenes in 3 different mods...

ScreenShot57.png

ScreenShot58.png

ScreenShot56.png

If I'm not mistaken, this update thing is from the "BeingFemale" mod, is it in your load order ?

How can I get a follower to enjoy beeing submissiv and to think that the player is dominant? When she finds devices she always locks them on the player and the players sub number increases. I don't want to cheat with the menu.

Sometimes the player doesn't get equiped with a device when the follower approaches her. Maybe a problem with DD mod version?

For example the follower said she found boots and gloves but she doesn't equip them or have them in the inventory.

On the follower dialogue section for containers needed for max, the description says Max containers that affect the chance your follower finds an item.

Does a higher number mean a higher chance?

What settings should I use to have my follower find an item and equip to me?  Please include anything I may need to change on the follower details side of that section.

On 4/27/2020 at 1:38 AM, Thornagar said:

Hi awsome to see this was taken over by someone, I have a problem though and that is that I cant seem to see the MCM for devious enslavement continued

Make sure you have all the hard requirements, DDx and UIExtensions are NOT optional

On 5/4/2020 at 2:23 AM, xyzxyz said:

How can I get a follower to enjoy beeing submissiv and to think that the player is dominant? When she finds devices she always locks them on the player and the players sub number increases. I don't want to cheat with the menu.

Say always "no" if a follower approaches you.

Don't wear DDs yourself.

Lock DDs on your follower.

If followers ask for sex choose the "horny sextoy" dialogue option (something like that)

Using the MCM isn't really cheating, some traits can only be changed that way (in a short amount of time).

On 5/4/2020 at 3:05 AM, xyzxyz said:

Sometimes the player doesn't get equiped with a device when the follower approaches her. Maybe a problem with DD mod version?

For example the follower said she found boots and gloves but she doesn't equip them or have them in the inventory.

I see that sometimes too, especially in situations with lots of active scripts.

Usually if the first approach fails that way your follower will retry a bit later

On 5/4/2020 at 11:18 AM, xyzxyz said:

Why does my follower use DD dialogues although the player is not bound, only naked. She says that the player is already bound when she finds a DD.

That happens if DEC missed the removal of DDs or didn't update yet.

I have that often if PC was in some bondage before.

On 5/4/2020 at 2:12 PM, xyzxyz said:

Waht does the follower Item/sex balance do? I tried 0 and 100 but never saw anything. Just the usuall 100 arousal sex dialogue.

It controls how high the chance is that your follower approaches you for sex instead of trying to add a found DD on you or the other way around.

For the follower to approach you for DDs it will have to find some first.

Means the chance you set for followers to find DDs effect that setting too.

Followers also only approach you for anything only if arousal is high enough.

34 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

On the follower dialogue section for containers needed for max, the description says Max containers that affect the chance your follower finds an item.

Does a higher number mean a higher chance?

No, a higher number of containers needed means a lower chance.

You set the  max % chance for finding something

You set the max number of containers needed to have the max % chance to find something

Only after the follower searched the set number of containers the max chances applies to the roll for finding DDs.

Means if the follower not yet searched the "max number of containers" there is a lower % chance they find anything until they searched the max number of containers to get the max % finding DDs chance.

number of containers = 50

max % chance finding = 50%

means <50 containers the chance of finding something is <50%

(for example 25/50 containers searched = 25%/50% to find something)

if 50 containers are searched = follower has a 50% chance to find something

if >50 containers searched = the max 50% chance still applies

if the follower found something = number of searched containers gets a reset and the follower starts with 0% again

like that you can control how fast followers find something depending on the area.

If you are in an area with low amount of containers the number of possible searched containers stays low and also you get less approached for found DDs.

Also this prevents followers to find DDs all the time.

I think DEC also counts dead bodies as containers.

If you killed over 10 bandits and stay in that cell with the dead bodies the followers will search those and this will count for their searched container statistic.

Also there is a setting for "followers can find items you missed" => they will search for keys on dead bodies and containers. Also they will search for randomly distributed DDs by DCL for example. So don't be suprised that you can't find keys if you have a mod that distributes those randomly, they might have been found already by your followers. Check their inventories.

This DEC feature goes well together with Devious Lore for example, where followers can help you out of DDs if they have a key.

35 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

What settings should I use to have my follower find an item and equip to me?

If you want a high chance to get approached by followers for DDs:

Low number of containers needed for max % chance

high max % chance for finding something

follower traits:

likes to be dom = > 0 (+5 or higher)

likes to be sub = < 0 (-5 or lower)

thinks player is sub = +5 or higher (this rises quickly anyways if PC wears DDs or answers follower approaches with "yes" "yes master"

Thinks player is dom = <0 (-5 or lower)

if follower approach what do they like to do:

<50 higher chance to choose a DD adding dialogue instead of a sex dialogue

>50 higher chance the want sex instead of adding found DDs on you

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

If you want a high chance to get approached by followers for DDs:

Low number of containers needed for max % chance

high max % chance for finding something

follower traits:

likes to be dom = > 0 (+5 or higher)

likes to be sub = < 0 (-5 or lower)

thinks player is sub = +5 or higher (this rises quickly anyways if PC wears DDs or answers follower approaches with "yes" "yes master"

Thinks player is dom = <0 (-5 or lower)

if follower approach what do they like to do:

<50 higher chance to choose a DD adding dialogue instead of a sex dialogue

>50 higher chance the want sex instead of adding found DDs on you

So I tired it out, and my follower found 57 items in Bleak Falls Barrow.  She approached me only 3 times but demanded sex, and not saying "Hey, look what I found." or the other phrases.  I've attached a screen shot of my settings.  I checked the box on follower approaches.

I played for about an hour after I left the dungeon and did not get approached by follower.

ScreenShot38.bmp

9 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Say always "no" if a follower approaches you.

It controls how high the chance is that your follower approaches you for sex instead of trying to add a found DD on you or the other way around.

For the follower to approach you for DDs it will have to find some first.

Means the chance you set for followers to find DDs effect that setting too.

Followers also only approach you for anything only if arousal is high enough.

In what dialogue can you say "no" ? I only know the "Hey, i'm horny" and "Look what I found" approaches. And isn't the chance to find DDs set by the container settings? Where does the arousal come in there? Is a 0 balance only DD or only sex?

21 hours ago, Xuvish said:

So I tired it out, and my follower found 57 items in Bleak Falls Barrow

you mean she searched 57 containers?

21 hours ago, Xuvish said:

She approached me only 3 times but demanded sex, and not saying "Hey, look what I found."

wow, horny bitch lol

You have DCL installled? It rises some SLaroused settings to 3

Still with your settings I would also think she would have approached you for items rather...

but 1 hour game time is nothing with DEC

also rise follower sex arousal needed for approach, because she will always approach you for sex with only 25 arousal

13 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

AH!

I forgot something:

Followers won't approach you for devices in certain places.

Best chance in wilderness/dungeons/player home cells.

I was playing for an hour or so for real time.  I recruited the same follower as before and they started asking to equip stuff on me.

Why else would I play these mods other than to be a horny submissive bitch LOL.

10 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

I was playing for an hour or so for real time.

Yes that's too short lol

I also forgot to mention the... wait for it... FINDING ITEM CURVE EXPONENT!

Means the % chances aren't as easy peasy calculated as I said earlier.

They follow that Exponent setting too, means - depending how you set it - you have a slow ramp-up over time at first.

Means even with high chances it will take time until follower approach you for real.

You can lower or rise the curve via that slider. Higher curve = higher approach chance / time, but also you get way more often approached after the followers found something

That's why I meant 1 hour isn't enough.

Same goes for the sex approaches.

=> also known as "flatten the curve" ?

10 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

Why else would I play these mods other than to be a horny submissive bitch LOL.

You forgot "fetish" and "bondage" in "horny submissive bitch" ?

On 5/12/2020 at 9:43 PM, donttouchmethere said:

?

What are NPC slaves and what interactions do they have? Do they need to be from another mod like hydragon or slaverun or is any female with ZAZ items counted as slave? And what happens with this NPCs?

Maybe you can help me. You know the mod well aparently.

10 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

or is any female with ZAZ items counted as slave?

Any NPC - male or female - wearing zaz or DD devices count as slaves and won't approach the PC via DEC.

Works also for followers and changes how other NPC react via dialogue.

For example you have 1 follower in DDs and NPC does a DEC sex approach => for defense you choose "glance at your follower" => NPC will say something like "oh, you're not the only slave in your little group" => this will overrule the "follower defense" and approach will continue

Another example:

If one of your followers wears DDs or ZAZ => DEC count follower as slave => if another follower will approach you and demand sex you can counter with "use my slave instead"

HSG is interesting because it adds NPC that are flagged as slavers. Slavers get a bonus for approaching the PC.

There is an option in DEC debug to exclude all ZAZ wearing NPC from approaches if they don't wear binding ZAZ devices

Exclusion of PAHE slaves wearing DDs works reliable, but DEC seems to be not able to differentiate who is the aggressor in a sexlab scene.

Means if you have "add devices after aggressive animation" activated => any form of aggressive sex can add those devices even if sex with slave

Best to deactivate DD adding after sex during PAHE slave training

On 5/18/2020 at 12:57 AM, xyzxyz said:

How does the Follower Frustration Level work? What happens when it gets a high number and how does it rise or fall?

Theoretically it rises if you cause friendly fire or if you say always "no" in some kind (tabbing out of dialogue counts also as "no") if followers approach for sex via DEC.

I never managed (or I can't remember) to see any specific reaction caused by frustration lvl.

It resets way too fast and too often for unknown reasons. I guess you have to deny sex a lot and do friendly fire often to see the effect of this feature.

11 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Any NPC - male or female - wearing zaz or DD devices count as slaves and won't approach the PC via DEC.

Works also for followers and changes how other NPC react via dialogue.

For example you have 1 follower in DDs and NPC does a DEC sex approach => for defense you choose "glance at your follower" => NPC will say something like "oh, you're not the only slave in your little group" => this will overrule the "follower defense" and approach will continue

Another example:

If one of your followers wears DDs or ZAZ => DEC count follower as slave => if another follower will approach you and demand sex you can counter with "use my slave instead"

For some reason it doesn't work for me. Player and follower wear many DDs but in the dialogue the follower is always treatet as Master and blocks sex attemps. Can I check if the follower is counted as slave somewhere?

33 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

if the follower is counted as slave somewhere?

yes, check out console regularly.

DEC prints all it's actions out there.

33 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

but in the dialogue the follower is always treatet as Master and blocks sex attemps

That makes no sense to me.

Especially this one: "master blocks sex attempts" => I don't know any DEC dialogue that PREVENTS sex if approached and you ask/agree for sex

If you are recognized by a follower as slave they will react to you accordingly even if they are in bondage themself.

Followers/NPC will stop approaching you if in bondage, but they will handle you as slave if they see you as slave and have a dominant trait (for example if you start the conversation with them).

So a fully DD encased follower will still think she is the master if her traits are dom >0, likes to be sub <0, thinks you are a slave >0

You can make a test: make the follower submissive with DEC follower settings and add DDs to them

example:

add a chastity device => they will approach you and ask if you found a key for it yet

let them find devices => if they are submissive they will add those devices to themselves instead to you

gag them => no more approaches

in console it would look like this: "Follower is wearing DD / follower is slave / no approach" something like that

Hi, I think DEC is a very important mod. If Defeat is doing combat rape and enslavement via simple slavery, DEC is doing non-combat rape and enslavement. However, DEC does much complex thing, because it must not enslave a already enslaved PC. So, it's lockout feature is awesome. 

I have one question. DEC do not monitor dragonborn in distress mod. I want to modify DEC to do only level 1 approach, only rape not enslave, during abduction period(quest 'defeated', I think) after combat rape of dragonborn in distress mod. Can it be done with only xedit or recompile is necessary? If recompile is necessary, what psc files are needed out of pscs of DEC?

Sorry for my poor English.