On 11/6/2019 at 7:53 PM, donttouchmethere said:

I guess this is why Nymra ask for this:

If defeated by NDUN the PC can end in a zaz furniture.

In that time all hostile NPCs are calmed, that in turn enables DEC to initiate approaches by bandits and other hostiles that would normally not possible.

NDUN furniture escape struggle game blocks player controls and because of this all DEC approaches will be blocked also.

After the struggle game is finished the PC is still in the zaz furniture, but the player controls are unblocked and DEC could theoretically start an approach for sex or enslavement (it also does that already).

The approach will be related to the normal DEC settings and there is a chance that nothing happens.

To rise the chance for a local DEC SD+ enslavement/sex approach to nearly 100%, there is an interest to overrule the usual DEC enslavement filtering just for this situation, because normal gameplay would be hard if DEC has always a 100% chance to trigger an approach.

The base idea behind is, that DEC will "free" the player from the zaz furniture thru DEC's NPC(calmed) approach.

That's how I understand it.

Ah, a modifier for Zaz furniture should allow for that? Just make the npc's approach chance increase to 100% with the slider then?

I'll see about adding that.

Even better would be if NDUN locks the player into furniture without blocking the player controls like DFW+S does or if DEC would ignore the player key block.

That in turn would create incompatibilities with other mods where the player locked in zaz belongs to a quest or if NDUN get's an update.

That's why DEC shouldn't be always ignore blocked player controls.

Still DEC worked great with DFW+S, because it was able to lock the player into furniture while DEC was still able to approach.

Player controlls being locked is sometimes the only way I can tell when some mods are busy with the player. If I knew every mod created a hook that DEC could detect it wouldn't be necessary.

Hey if I'm on it already, I miss DECs jail approaches. I know it helps to make DEC more compatible with POP and DCL prison, but it also makes jails visit without those triggered a bit boring ;D

I can make POP prison approach lock enslavement lock only, allowing for sex approach, but DCL prison... I didn't know it existed, so not sure how it works or what mechanic DEC is already detecting (unless you're talking about being bound in a small cage in the wilderness).

On 11/7/2019 at 8:27 PM, Nymra said:

On a sidenote:

I deactivate the DEC mod for another test and noticed it spams this in the console. Is that supposed to be there? I think a mod that is deactivated should do nothing?

I never got around to making DEC actually completely stop working when you disable the MCM, it only stops the loop immediately but the loop keeps waking up.

There is small piece of code there before that short circuit that resets DEC's approach variables, mostly as a backup. its a tiny amount of code and I have no reason to believe it breaks anything.

I can turn off that debug though.

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

Ok,

Had some time to finish a testrun.

The log is attached.

Issue 1:

"No Animation Available" in console appeared, even with all Filters Off

Issue 2: 

DEC force greet appeared even when a Sex Scene was running from previous forcegreet

I did not manage to avoid that a second scene starts this time with tabbing out of the convo.

General Suggestion:

Maybe you could add an MCM option that if activated adds a "NOT NOW" Option in the forcegreet window. This way we could have an easy and customizeable debug option, just in case. And for me, since I already have to roleplay alot of stuff even with mods, it would not be a bad thing immersion wise.

At the end of the log there is also a complete SD+ local slavery event that I wanted to complete before exiting. This time it worked flawlessly, even when DEC send me twice to SD+ (both NPC from Issue 2 were enslaving me :D) 

Papyrus.0.log 2.04 MB · 0 downloads

I'll double check that the filter bypass is working for that first filter check.

I'll take a good look at this log, since I couldn't get a double approach in any of my recent tests.

8 hours ago, Verstort said:

Ah, a modifier for Zaz furniture should allow for that? Just make the npc's approach chance increase to 100% with the slider then?

I'll see about adding that.

Will be interesting how that will end =D

I actually misuse DEC and NDUN for the same "after defeat" combo.

It's a bit tricky, especially if mods spawn hostile actors later while NDUN calm is active already.

I can make POP prison approach lock enslavement lock only, allowing for sex approach, but DCL prison... I didn't know it existed, so not sure how it works or what mechanic DEC is already detecting (unless you're talking about being bound in a small cage in the wilderness).

Yaaay for pop only DEC lock out!

There are still mods that will send the PC to vanilla prison even if POP is installed (looking at you Devious Lore)

DEC is ideal to spice up the boring vanilla prison time.

Also I like the constant danger DEC creates... EVERYWHERE (I became so paranoid that even if DEC is not installed I try to have at least a dagger equipped)

Player controlls being locked is sometimes the only way I can tell when some mods are busy with the player. If I knew every mod created a hook that DEC could detect it wouldn't be necessary.

And DEC does it right, because as long as NDUN "lock in zaz furniture" quest is running a DEC approach would create a total mess (because NDUN can't detect if the player si out of furniture too early).

The interesting part is after that NDUN quest is finished, but the PC is still in the furniture.

but DCL prison... I didn't know it existed

It's a new alternative by Kimy to POP.

DEC already recognizes it as Jail and stops approaches.

If you make DEC only stop approaches for POP you need to make Kimy's Prison an exception too, because DEC approaches might break it as it would kill POP scenes.

Now that I write this.

There is another reason why I like to have DEC working I jails.

It's Inte's SDpatches.

Enables the SD+ master to lock the PC in any kind of Jail and we can't have a save Jail for slaves can't we? ?

(unless you're talking about being bound in a small cage in the wilderness).

No I don't. That would count as zazfurniture DEC lvl 3 vulnerability.

Since Inte's SDpatches I have to differentiate between Jail, Cage, zaz furniture (cage)

I'll double check that the filter bypass is working for that first filter check.

I'll take a good look at this log, since I couldn't get a double approach in any of my recent tests

I also get double approaches by followers (even triple)

I get approaches during SL scenes after double approaches (means first DEC force greet gets canceled, but second one will try an approach during a SL scene)

Not sure if that is from a mod conflict tho.

The double approaches only appeared with the newer DEC versions those allow NPCs to wait until a PC-NPC dialog ends.

Before that, DEC just stopped any approach if PC was in dialog or SL scene, which in turn could be used to exploit DEC canceling any approach.

It will take a while until I have a DEC setup again to create a log.

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I also get double approaches by followers (even triple)

I get approaches during SL scenes after double approaches (means first DEC force greet gets canceled, but second one will try an approach during a SL scene)

Not sure if that is from a mod conflict tho.

The double approaches only appeared with the newer DEC versions those allow NPCs to wait until a PC-NPC dialog ends.

Before that, DEC just stopped any approach if PC was in dialog or SL scene, which in turn could be used to exploit DEC canceling any approach.

It will take a while until I have a DEC setup again to create a log.

DEC has a new version as for today that should fix it, as I undertand it :)

30 minutes ago, Nymra said:

DEC has a new version as for today that should fix it, as I undertand it :)

oops ??

I didn't check the downloads for 24 hours and all Skyrim changed in that time ?

why didn't I get an update message ?

(also possible: user blindness, very common and contagious)

14 hours ago, Verstort said:

I'll take a good look at this log, since I couldn't get a double approach in any of my recent tests.

thx for the update!

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Also I like the constant danger DEC creates... EVERYWHERE (I became so paranoid that even if DEC is not installed I try to have at least a dagger equipped)

Yes!  This is where DEC really shines for me, creating that constant feeling of paranoia.  Especially now with other mods like SL Approach with force greets, I never know if that guy running toward my character wants to rape her -- or give her a flower.  Hmm, can't risk it, so out comes the dagger.  I imaging the guy going, "So, I guess you really don't like roses?"  But then I turned on being armed as a crime in SL Adventures and even that's not practical, not in cities, so now it's super paranoia time with only running as an option.

36 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

or give her a flower

There is a mod that gives flowers instead of colorful bondage devices? ?

38 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

But then I turned on being armed as a crime in SL Adventures and even that's not practical

Only way out for me in that case is to wear mage robes, DEC registers them as "armed".

I also like to combine DEC with SLadventures now.

Just in case it gets too easy ?

script looking for the esp but I have new paradise hills with esm  extinction.

[11/12/2019 - 01:52:17PM] [CRDE] Mods::Maintenance ...
[11/12/2019 - 01:52:17PM] [CRDE] Mods script updateForms() start ...
[11/12/2019 - 01:52:17PM] [CRDE] ******** ignore any errors between these two messages START ********
[11/12/2019 - 01:52:17PM] [CRDE] Cursed loot is not installed
[11/12/2019 - 01:52:17PM] ERROR: File "paradise_halls.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [crdeModsMonitor (66000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.updateForms() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 853
    [crdeModsMonitor (66000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.Maintenance() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 543
    [crdeStartQuest (660048E0)].crdestartquestscript.Maintenance() - "crdestartquestscript.psc" Line 71
    [crdeStartQuest (660048E0)].crdestartquestscript.OnUpdate() - "crdestartquestscript.psc" Line 98
[11/12/2019 - 01:52:17PM] Update spouse
[11/12/2019 - 01:52:17PM] SexSlFemPCAndrew Onupdate with scenetoPlay = -1
[11/12/2019 - 01:52:17PM] Update spouse failed IsRunningFalse, getStage() 0, LoveInterest None
[11/12/2019 - 01:52:17PM] ERROR: File "Slaves of Tamriel.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [crdeModsMonitor (66000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.updateForms() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 981
    [crdeModsMonitor (66000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.Maintenance() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 543
    [crdeStartQuest (660048E0)].crdestartquestscript.Maintenance() - "crdestartquestscript.psc" Line 71
    [crdeStartQuest (660048E0)].crdestartquestscript.OnUpdate() - "crdestartquestscript.psc" Line 98
[11/12/2019 - 01:52:17PM] ERROR: File "Devious Punishment Equipment.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [crdeModsMonitor (66000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.updateForms() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 1055
[11/12/2019 - 01:52:17PM] ERROR: File "DD_Helpers.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [crdeModsMonitor (66000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.updateForms() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 1156
[11/12/2019 - 01:52:17PM] ERROR: File "Devious Lore.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [crdeModsMonitor (66000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.updateForms() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 1158

any fix for this?

8 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

script looking for the esp but I have new paradise hills with esm  extinction.

*snip*

any fix for this?

It's not really an error, its caught by DEC and treated as a regular part of how that code works. I just cannot supress the errors in the log, which is the only negative side effect.

That's why this line appears before it in the log:

[11/12/2019 - 01:52:17PM] [CRDE] ******** ignore any errors between these two messages START ********

4 hours ago, ugibber said:

Does follower dialogue/follower approach work for anyone? (Lydia registered as a follower)

The follower system autodetects regular followers like Lydia but you need to have sex with them once before DEC will assume you want to have devious interactions with them.

Or you can force any follower through the MCM, there is a button on the right side of the follower window, that you can use to manually set one if they aren't being detected.

But Verstort, how am I supposed to have sex with them if there's no dialogue for that? This is the only mod I use for follower interactions. I have Lydia detected, dialogue option enabled in the MCM, but the line "Want to have some fun?" is not there. Can I have it back, pretty please?

Update:

I just tested the neweset version. Log is attached. It has a whooping 27 mbs, lol!

Some mod went all crazy I guess....

1. something is spamming my console with information and I cannot track it down :(

if you see the mod responsible in the log, please give me a hint. I have no idea... 

EDIT: seems Sexlab is spamming the stuff. 
I just installed a script from Osmel, maybe it is responsible.... 

2. I dont know if 1. is responsible for the problems

3. DEC seems not to respond better to zap furnitures even with x15 chance. 

Without waiting an hour via "T" most of the time nothing happens at all (needs further testing tho)

4. DEC equips DDs and then considers the player to be enslaved.

So wearing normal DDs (equiped by DEC after normal sex rape dialogue) protects from enslavement, even when that is set to 100%.

Maybe this could be changed? Because I dont see why it should be like that... in fact it should be exactly the opposite, no?

Ofc LL just refuses to let me upload stuff with a "-200" popup.

Talking about if one thing does not work... it all.... AAAAGH..

Here is the stuff for download...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1U7swEJpGM5ejLioYL2wAaq5tvjKxA5qX?usp=sharing

Or another way: 

Can I somehow make DEC only react to certain triggers? I do not fully understand the vulnerability level yet, but could I somehow make it work that DEC only triggers on ZAZ Furnitures? And disable all other triggers? 
In my case that is the only thing i really need from the mod. But in general it could be nice to have more control about triggers, to increase compatiblity. 

57 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Update:

I just tested the neweset version. Log is attached. It has a whooping 27 mbs, lol!

Some mod went all crazy I guess....

1. something is spamming my console with information and I cannot track it down :(

if you see the mod responsible in the log, please give me a hint. I have no idea... 

EDIT: seems Sexlab is spamming the stuff. 
I just installed a script from Osmel, maybe it is responsible.... 

2. I dont know if 1. is responsible for the problems

Log 0 has 26 stack dumps:

first dump summary:

[Papyrus.0(7).log]  482266 lines
dump count: 42
Dump 1 @ line #3588
Time of dump: [11/13/2019 - 03:04:33AM]
---------------------------------------
  23  (94000D62)  CustomizableCamera.OnActorAction()
  20  (9200200F)  UtopiumUtilitiesMCM.OnControlDown()
  20  (9200200F)  UtopiumUtilitiesMCM.OnControlUp()
  10  (9200200F)  UtopiumUtilitiesMCM.OnCrosshairRefChange()
   6  (00074E1F)  CWDisableHoldPositionMarkerTrigger.OnTriggerEnter()
   5  (6F00183C)  playerbarefootquestscript.IsPlayerBarefoot()
    - (6F00183C)  playerbarefootquestscript.OnUpdate()
   5  (00019E53)  cwscript.IsActorAttacker()
    - (00074E1F)  CWDisableHoldPositionMarkerTrigger.OnTriggerEnter()
   5  (6F00DAC6)  PBFTerrainDetectionQuestScript.OnUpdate()
   4  (37000D62)  aaaTKDodgeScript.OnKeyUp()
   4  (9200200F)  UtopiumUtilitiesMCM.OnPlayerCameraState()
   3  (61043539)  xpoBountyHunterBoss.SetCaptorBusy()
    - (61043539)  xpoBountyHunterBoss.onBeginState()
    - (61043539)  xpoBountyHunterBoss.GotoState()
    - (61043539)  xpoBountyHunterBoss.OnUpdate()
   3  (00000014)  SPEWeaponSpeedScript.ApplyHaste()
    - (00000014)  SPEWeaponSpeedScript.OnUpdate()
   3  (09000D62)  creatureframework.ActivateActor()
   3  (00019E53)  cwscript.GetActorAllgeiance()
    - (00019E53)  cwscript.IsActorAttacker()
    - (00074E1F)  CWDisableHoldPositionMarkerTrigger.OnTriggerEnter()
   2  (0E0137E6)  zbfSlot.OnControlUp()
   2  (F400837E)  SoSCivSnore.OnUpdate()
   2  (E90F1EA4)  DCAbEnemyMagicEffect.OnEffectStart()
   2  (F400896E)  SoSCivSnore.OnUpdate()
   2  (F4008395)  SoSCivSnore.OnUpdate()
   2  (F4008969)  SoSCivSnore.OnUpdate()
   2  (F4008380)  SoSCivSnore.OnUpdate()
   2  (F40083AD)  SoSCivSnore.OnUpdate()
   2  (F40083CC)  SoSCivSnore.OnUpdate()
   2  (F40083B6)  SoSCivSnore.OnUpdate()
   2  (00000014)  NIOVHHScaleEffect.RestoreRoot()
    - (00000014)  NIOVHHScaleEffect.OnAnimationEvent()
   2  (F40083CD)  SoSCivSnore.OnUpdate()
   2  (F40083D2)  SoSCivSnore.OnUpdate()
   2  (F4008973)  SoSCivSnore.OnUpdate()
   2  (F40083AE)  SoSCivSnore.OnUpdate()
   2  (61027FAC)  SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame()
   2  (9200200F)  UtopiumUtilitiesMCM.OnConfigManagerReady()
   2  (37000D62)  aaaTKDodgeScript.OnKeyDown()
   2  (F400839E)  SoSCivSnore.OnUpdate()
   2  (F4008383)  SoSCivSnore.OnUpdate()
   2  (0001A685)  DCAbEnemyMagicEffect.OnEffectStart()
   2  (F4008387)  SoSCivSnore.OnUpdate()
   2  (A7005E28)  BWACloakStagger.GO()
    - (A7005E28)  BWACloakStagger.OnUpdate()
   2  (F400895E)  SoSCivSnore.OnUpdate()

last dump summary:

Dump 42 @ line #439765
Time of dump: [11/13/2019 - 03:46:10AM]
4130  (9200200F)  UtopiumUtilitiesMCM.OnCrosshairRefChange()
 156  (9200200F)  UtopiumUtilitiesMCM.OnControlDown()
 154  (9200200F)  UtopiumUtilitiesMCM.OnControlUp()
  47  (9200200F)  UtopiumUtilitiesMCM.OnPlayerCameraState()
   8  (9200200F)  UtopiumUtilitiesMCM.OnMenuOpen()
   8  (9200200F)  UtopiumUtilitiesMCM.OnMenuClose()
   3  (61043539)  xpoBountyHunterBoss.SetCaptorBusy()
    - (61043539)  xpoBountyHunterBoss.onBeginState()
    - (61043539)  xpoBountyHunterBoss.GotoState()
    - (61043539)  xpoBountyHunterBoss.OnUpdate()
   3  (9200200F)  UtopiumUtilitiesAlias.OnCellLoad()
   2  (9200200F)  UtopiumUtilitiesMCM.OnConfigManagerReady()
   2  (61027FAC)  SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame()
   2  (1A000E05)  UIListMenu.BlockUntilClosed()
    - (1A000E05)  UIListMenu.OpenMenu()
    - (9E000D62)  POSSMainScr.AnimationSelector()
    - (9E000D62)  POSSMainScr.SLController()
    - (9E000D62)  POSSMainScr.OnKeyDown()

at 4130 instances of UtopiumUtilitiesMCM, I would assume that its running wild and cloning itself, no idea what that mod is though or why it would get stuck doing that.

3. DEC seems not to respond better to zap furnitures even with x15 chance. 

Without waiting an hour via "T" most of the time nothing happens at all (needs further testing tho)

I'm 95% sure I tested it working the other night...

Guess I need to triple check...

4. DEC equips DDs and then considers the player to be enslaved.

So wearing normal DDs (equiped by DEC after normal sex rape dialogue) protects from enslavement, even when that is set to 100%.

Maybe this could be changed? Because I dont see why it should be like that... in fact it should be exactly the opposite, no?

If items have certain keywords they have script/logic/quest ramifications to their existence, if other mods remove them the item can become glitched and broken, and the quest tied to the item can become glitched and broken too.

I cannot allow the player to be sent to an enslavement mod if that mod turns around and automatically tries to remove all items and breaks something immediately, so DEC locks the player from being re-enslaved by treating them as enslaved until the item is removed.

There is one exception: Cursed loot. Kimy made a list of items that have the keywords but are also safe to remove without breaking anything. DEC can read this list and safely remove the items and safely assume they aren't dangerous for an enslavement mod to attempt to remove.

If you want DEC to use that list its an opt-in feature in the MCM menu, something like "DCUR Block Keyword bypass" can't remember exactly what its called or where it is, but it will allow any DCUR blocked items, that are safe to be removed, to not impede enslavement approach.

32 minutes ago, Verstort said:

Log 0 has 26 stack dumps:

at 4130 instances of UtopiumUtilitiesMCM, I would assume that its running wild and cloning itself, no idea what that mod is though or why it would get stuck doing that.

wtf o_O
Never had that before and I use the mod forever now, lol.

I suspect Skyrim Unbound is not the best way to start a game, tho. 

And Sexlab Scripts from Osmel seem to spam the console...

Nvm. This profile seems to bugged. I will remove all the new stuff and only test DEC. Sometimes I just want the 30 mins MCM configuring to not be wasted on only one mod, sigh :(

I'm 95% sure I tested it working the other night...

Guess I need to triple check...

I noticed by accident that even a simple box in the way of a bandit can cause the approach attempt to fail. 
I also see NPCs move and then turn away again. Sadly, I cannot always track their behaviour and reasoning in the console.

The bandit tried several times to move past the box, one time he just sat down on it before eventually reaching the PC (in Redorans Retreat).

Especially the first time encounter seems not to occur. 

I will stress this test a bit more. 

If items have certain keywords they have script/logic/quest ramifications to their existence, if other mods remove them the item can become glitched and broken, and the quest tied to the item can become glitched and broken too.

I am not sure if I fully understand. 

All I say is DEC equips DDs and said DDs then prevent DEC from enslaving the PC. I dont see how this is protecting anything from anything, hmm.

The items are just generic DDs, no quest items at all. 

EDIT: I think I understand, but I also think that this way DEC basically strips itself of one of its core functions.
Just to protect badly written mods from destroying itself? :( 

I cannot allow the player to be sent to an enslavement mod if that mod turns around and automatically tries to remove all items and breaks something immediately, so DEC locks the player from being re-enslaved by treating them as enslaved until the item is removed.

And what about an MCM option to turn it off? 

My main issue with DEC at the moment is, that I cannot control any of its functions reliably (getting it to do what it should is already hard and preventing it from doing stuff on the other hand seems to be even harder).

I know I might ask something from this mod that is not part of its design, but in fact it is perfectly designed for it, just lacks the necesary options.

Like an MCM option to turn off the generic DD lockout for Slavery.

Or a toggle Option for all the stuff in the MCM: LvL 0 - 4  and "Off", no matter what it is. That way it would be a very dynamic bridge mod (which is sorely missing on LL). 

There is one exception: Cursed loot. Kimy made a list of items that have the keywords but are also safe to remove without breaking anything. DEC can read this list and safely remove the items and safely assume they aren't dangerous for an enslavement mod to attempt to remove.

If you want DEC to use that list its an opt-in feature in the MCM menu, something like "DCUR Block Keyword bypass" can't remember exactly what its called or where it is, but it will allow any DCUR blocked items, that are safe to be removed, to not impede enslavement approach.

I dont use DCL. I even use DD only out of necessity because its dependency of so many mods. I usually disable all DD functions of mods wherever possible. 

DDs work for me only as triggers for mods, before that I did not use them at all. 

I am now thinking of linking NDUN directly with DH or maybe SLA and using the Simple Slavery Function of NDUN instead. I dropped Sanguine Debauchery again from my load order (for 100th time now,... for good I hope) and that was one of the main reasons I wanted DEC in my LO.

The devious cidhna quests do not seem to work very well. The bandit quests is not reliable and when it breaks it cannot even be stopped somehow. And the Cidhna vampire quest I dont get at all. 

For Civilian Rape Sceneraios I prefer mods like SLA because of the chase feature, its like a funny game of catch, haha.

But yeah, I m sorry for maybe wasting your time. 

I just try to build a funny Defeat Experience for over a year now, but all mods necessary for that are either broken (Submit, Sanguine Debauchery) or at least have bugs that are increasinlgy annoying (DH, , Defeat, Daymol). 

NDUN -> DEC -> DH would be a near perfect chain if compatiblity was achieved (and if DH would get 1-2 fixes). 
defeated, raped, furnitured, raped again, DDed, fleeing, caught, raped, flee again, eventually escape lol :D

st

Just to make it clear:

I ask for nothing, demand nothing. This mod is great and it works in its core functionality.

My blight is just that I am a compatibility fetishist and try to get as much out of mod combinations as possible. I virtually torture myself with it, because I always come back to the same handfull of mods that can really be used for it and of course every change with one of these mods is a huge improvement for the entire project. 

So please do not misunderstand my post from above, I just hope to give constructive feedback and suggestions towards general compatbility of mods. 
And of course I want to make guides for said mod combinations for people to use. 

23 hours ago, Nymra said:

I noticed by accident that even a simple box in the way of a bandit can cause the approach attempt to fail. 
I also see NPCs move and then turn away again. Sadly, I cannot always track their behaviour and reasoning in the console.

The bandit tried several times to move past the box, one time he just sat down on it before eventually reaching the PC (in Redorans Retreat).

Especially the first time encounter seems not to occur. 

I will stress this test a bit more.

Oh the NPC pathing in skyrim is awful. NPCs not being able to approach the player, and followers running around mountains to find ways of reaching enemies is very common, but nothing I can do from my end.

If it's just one object that is messing with the pathing, assuming that object is cosmetic and not important, you can select that item from console with your mouse (mousewheel to select items by depth) and type "disable" to make the object invisible and allow NPCs to pass it, if it's an important object you can just temporary disable and then "enable" to bring it back as needed. Not much else to do except bug the author of the location to re-adjust his navmeshes so NPCS can route around the box.

23 hours ago, Nymra said:

I am not sure if I fully understand. 

All I say is DEC equips DDs and said DDs then prevent DEC from enslaving the PC. I dont see how this is protecting anything from anything, hmm.

The items are just generic DDs, no quest items at all. 

EDIT: I think I understand, but I also think that this way DEC basically strips itself of one of its core functions.
Just to protect badly written mods from destroying itself? :( 

And what about an MCM option to turn it off? 

My main issue with DEC at the moment is, that I cannot control any of its functions reliably (getting it to do what it should is already hard and preventing it from doing stuff on the other hand seems to be even harder).

I know I might ask something from this mod that is not part of its design, but in fact it is perfectly designed for it, just lacks the necesary options.

Like an MCM option to turn off the generic DD lockout for Slavery.

Or a toggle Option for all the stuff in the MCM: LvL 0 - 4  and "Off", no matter what it is. That way it would be a very dynamic bridge mod (which is sorely missing on LL).

If DEC forces a mod like SD to start and SD breaks something, you could argue it was DEC that started the problem. Most of those mods don't assume their slavery entrances have possibly dirty inputs, some of them weren't really meant for DEC or any other mod to ever use (CDx) and as such don't perform any testing for what the player is wearing.

Most of the items DEC adds to the player that have these keywords are isolated as unique items that you can manually turn off or turn their chance of getting down. Regular DD items generally do not have the keywords.

Not sure which item you are wearing that would have this keyword though, if you don't have cursed loot.

Adding an option to disable keyword items... maybe. DD is what specifies those items should be considered sacred, not DEC.

15 minutes ago, Verstort said:

All I say is DEC equips DDs and said DDs then prevent DEC from enslaving the PC.

I would like to know what that items would be, because -depending on your settings- DD items rise vulnerability, means you have a higher chance to get enslaved.

If you recently got enslaved by SD+ and now you are free again => the SD slave status will linger for a while, depending how long you where enslaved.

Also removing the SD collar after you run away forcefully might get the enslavement status stuck, but could also be that it just takes a while until the SD slave status stops.

If you want to speed things up or if the SD+ enslavement status is stuck => enslave yourself to a follower => grab the master key => free again! (enslavement status might linger for a while)

If you want to get enslaved in short succession by the same NPC => DEC seems to have a time out to prevent that

Mods can give you the slave status also without adding any item.

For example in NDUN debug MCM you can flag yourself to zaz slave faction.

If you have followers prevent enslavement activated in DEC MCM and they are close by there will be no enslavement approach also.

Your vulnerability must be higher than the one you have set in DEC to be enslaved.

If you are SD enslaved and set DEC to do nothing while SD enslaved you won't get approached by DEC.

Same is true for DF. With DF you can get an enslaved status too and you only get approached by DEC for enslavement if you deactivate the exception for DF in DEC.

15 hours ago, Verstort said:

Oh the NPC pathing in skyrim is awful. NPCs not being able to approach the player, and followers running around mountains to find ways of reaching enemies is very common, but nothing I can do from my end.

If it's just one object that is messing with the pathing, assuming that object is cosmetic and not important, you can select that item from console with your mouse (mousewheel to select items by depth) and type "disable" to make the object invisible and allow NPCs to pass it, if it's an important object you can just temporary disable and then "enable" to bring it back as needed. Not much else to do except bug the author of the location to re-adjust his navmeshes so NPCS can route around the box.

No big thing and nothing I want you to fix because yeah, its just Skyrim.
I just noticed and experienced the volume of problems that come with the forcegreet mechanic, that is all. 

But as I write this I remember that some mods (I think POP) have a short range teleport system to guarantee initiation of forcegreets. But I could be wrong.

15 hours ago, Verstort said:

If DEC forces a mod like SD to start and SD breaks something, you could argue it was DEC that started the problem. Most of those mods don't assume their slavery entrances have possibly dirty inputs, some of them weren't really meant for DEC or any other mod to ever use (CDx) and as such don't perform any testing for what the player is wearing.

Most of the items DEC adds to the player that have these keywords are isolated as unique items that you can manually turn off or turn their chance of getting down. Regular DD items generally do not have the keywords.

Not sure which item you are wearing that would have this keyword though, if you don't have cursed loot.

Adding an option to disable keyword items... maybe. DD is what specifies those items should be considered sacred, not DEC.

I admit I still dont understand completly and I honestly dont understand the keyword part. 

I only say that the DD items that DEC puts on me makes DEC think that I am enslaved. I dont have DCL, CDx or any other DD mod installed, just devious devices.

1. I get forcegreet by DEC for Sex (enslavement dialogie is at 0%).
I have Post Devious Devices Chance at 100%

2. DEC rape scene triggers

3. DEC rape scene ends -> devices get equipped (devious devices, for example boots and gloves)

4. I keep standing around

-> I set Post Rape Devious Devices Chance to 0%.

-> I set Post Rape Enslavement Chance to 100%

5. DEC forcegreet again.

6. Rape again

7. NO ENSLAVEMENT HAPPENS EVER, no matter how often I repeat it. 

If I remove the Devious Devices, Post Rape Enslavement is working again.

How does DEC handle slaverun? I wanted to use DEC and SS to make up for the horrible SR bounty hunters (they suck lol). But if I am an Slaverun Slave, DEC will no longer enslave me? 

IMPORTANT:
I am not talking about the enslavement dialogue. I am not using that at all and pretty much dont see why I should. All I use is the Post Rape Scenerio "Enslavement Chance" in DEC MCM. 

This was an essential mod for me. It had everything I needed for follower interactions. Now it's a buggy mess. Follower approaches, adding devices, sex initiation - totally ruined. On top of that you've silently hidden essential dialogue lines behind some vague "unfinished dialogue" button in debug section and when I enabled it still doesn't work if I'm wearing restricting devices. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I'm genuinely mad now, because I was stupid enough to dump the stable version which I was using for a year at least in exchange for this dumpster fire. Keep well, Verstort, I'll just leave this here:

Papyrus.0.log