8 hours ago, TajZ said:

Does anyone know the value that makes followers find devices and which one to adjust to find them more frequently?

On the follower DEC MCM page there are settings for the chance for followers to find devices.

By default the chance is low after hiring a new follower, the longer the follower is in party the higher the chance gets.

I would need a picture of the DEC MCM to go more into details ^^

Does anyone know how to solve this error? I do have the wolfclub mod but I'm still getting this.

ERROR: Cannot call finishedCheckingMods() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [crdeWolfclub (6200A464)].crdeWolfclubScript.OnInit() - "crdewolfclubscript.psc" Line 35
[11/20/2021 - 05:38:46PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
    [crdeWolfclub (6200A464)].crdeWolfclubScript.OnInit() - "crdewolfclubscript.psc" Line 35

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

My assumption would be that DEC only connects to an older version of Wolfclub and not to the newer one.

If that's the case connect Wolfclub to DEC only via SS++

Or Wolfclub wasn't installed right, in that case you would need to check if Wolfclub works ingame.

It worked! Thank you for the advice.

5 hours ago, BadFatB said:

But... what do you mean by setting chance for wolfclub to zero in DEC?

DEC can send you to SS++, but it also can send you to various slavery mods on itself.

If you check the MCM page with the various enslavement outcomes you can set the chance for every installed mod it supports you can be send to.

There are 3 outcome types:

• local
    • IIRC only SD+ is possible for that outcome
    • enslavement right on the spot to the NPC that force greeted you
  • gift
    • IIRC SD+ and DFC?
  • sold
    • SS++
    • any other mod installed and supported like SLUTS redux, SD+ and so on
    • wolfclub

I would need to see the MCM to remember it all.

The idea is to set the chance for a direct enslavement to wolfclub by DEC to zero, so it doesn't even try to send you there. This is to prevent DEC to fail to enslave you if the mod version in question isn't supported by DEC anymore, thus DEC will fail to send you there.

Now that I think about it, on the enslavement page you could also untick mods you don't want DEC to be connected to instead of setting the outcome chance to zero.

Edited by donttouchmethere
  • 1 month later...

Hello, i seem to have a problem. Usually this mod will trigger demands from the surrounding men, like "a free fucktoy, serve me" but for some reason that does not get triggered.

My character is enslaved at the moment (i manually triggered the auction) and my follower is renting me out. Though still, no surrounding npc will aks or demand anything. Sometimes i just get rapped.

First i thought its the collar that i get with Survival, but it got changed with new owner.

What can it be, that it does not make the npc demand anything anymore?

I am using the SE version of that mod btw.

2022-01-02 08_54_35-Window.jpg

1 hour ago, wutpickel said:

no surrounding npc will aks or demand anything.

This mod, like many other LL mods, suspends approaches during a DHLP-Suspend event.  It's possible that a mod (possibly another one) sent DHLP-Suspend but never finished its scene to send DHLP-Resume.  If you think that might be the problem, you can use the option on the top right of this mod's MCM Debug page to force a DHLP reset.  This could cancel or break an approach from another mod, so it's best to only use this option when something is clearly wrong (approaches have stopped for a long time).

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

This mod, like many other LL mods, suspends approaches during a DHLP-Suspend event.  It's possible that a mod (possibly another one) sent DHLP-Suspend but never finished its scene to send DHLP-Resume.  If you think that might be the problem, you can use the option on the top right of this mod's MCM Debug page to force a DHLP reset.  This could cancel or break an approach from another mod, so it's best to only use this option when something is clearly wrong (approaches have stopped for a long time).

Thanks i will look into that.

Its just strange. It worked before but now i reinstalled everything. It is possible that i am missing something that i had installed before or too much. Anyway, i will play around with it and see what the cause is actually.

2 hours ago, wutpickel said:

What can it be, that it does not make the npc demand anything anymore?

There could be multiple reasons:

• SD enslaved and DEC isn't allowed to approach > DEC MCM setting
  • DFc enslaved and DEC isn't allowed to approach > DEC MCM setting
  • DEC isn't allowed to do anything if with followers > DEC MCM setting
  • Chances for approaches too low, because of DEC settings for vulnerability, NPC moral, arousal...
  • DCL bondage adventure Quest stuck (quest fnishes but PC still flagged) or any other DCL quest unfinished
  • Any other quest that prevents approaches as long as it isn't finished
  • NPC that could approach are a custom race/not playable race and need to be registered with DEC first (MCM)
  • Being in slavefaction prevents approaches too.  sLOLAr for example adds PC to slavefaction and can't be circumvented by DEC settings. In that case deactivate adding to slavefaction in sLOLAr MCM.

If nothing DEC related works anymore (check console what DEC is doing and why it doesn't do something), reinstalling works too (after cleaning the save)

Highly recommended to check the running  DEC debug messages in console to get a feeling what DEC is doing while not watching.

It would also show if PC is busy and can't be approached.

27 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

There could be multiple reasons:

• SD enslaved and DEC isn't allowed to approach > DEC MCM setting
  • DFc enslaved and DEC isn't allowed to approach > DEC MCM setting
  • DEC isn't allowed to do anything if with followers > DEC MCM setting
  • Chances for approaches too low, because of DEC settings for vulnerability, NPC moral, arousal...
  • DCL bondage adventure Quest stuck (quest fnishes but PC still flagged) or any other DCL quest unfinished
  • Any other quest that prevents approaches as long as it isn't finished
  • NPC that could approach are a custom race/not playable race and need to be registered with DEC first (MCM)
  • Being in slavefaction prevents approaches too.  sLOLAr for example adds PC to slavefaction and can't be circumvented by DEC settings. In that case deactivate adding to slavefaction in sLOLAr MCM.

If nothing DEC related works anymore (check console what DEC is doing and why it doesn't do something), reinstalling works too (after cleaning the save)

Highly recommended to check the running  DEC debug messages in console to get a feeling what DEC is doing while not watching.

It would also show if PC is busy and can't be approached.

It is probably one of the settings. I know i changed them to get a more certain outcome. So i have to verify the settings.

At the moment i really only have a couple mods installed. DF, DEC, DL(ore)

I thank you for your answer. Like i said, i have to play with the settings and check if i did something that had unintended consequences.

Pops out that it was the setting. I must had have changed something that had an impact in the dialog. I am not sure what it was since i started a new game. But it seems that some settings should be left alone. :)

Anyway, it works and was users fault.

• 1 month later...

Maybe someone that still watches this topic can help me with this.

I try to compile DEC monitor scripts

• crdeplayermonitorscript.psc
  • crdemodsmonitorscript.psc

but some source code eludes me.

SLIF and Maria Eden throw out errors. I'm not sure if I still miss some source scripts or if I use the wrong ME/SLIF versions for compiling.

Both scripts throw the same errors during compiling.

Spoiler

26976282_DECeludesme.jpg.4eb06df227c0b06e8914dbe9aad37f40.jpg

IIRC the issue with Maria's Eden is I was using an old version to compile because 1.19 had some old slightly buggy content that DEC utilized but was removed in later versions (I uploaded my old version for someone else, let's see if I can post a link to it here...)

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1352770&key=023eaddd92f02a850e607e0c315e059b

Looks like the last version of SLIF (SexLab Inflation Framework) on my machine was 1.1.9f, so its probablly out of date.

Although for the purposes of doing your own stuff, this content is so outdated its probably not supported anymore, and you can probably remove Maria's Eden content from DEC entirely, just remove the content in crdemodsmonitor.psc

1 hour ago, Verstort said:

IIRC the issue with Maria's Eden is I was using an old version to compile because 1.19 had some old slightly buggy content that DEC utilized but was removed in later versions (I uploaded my old version for someone else, let's see if I can post a link to it here...)

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1352770&key=023eaddd92f02a850e607e0c315e059b

Looks like the last version of SLIF (SexLab Inflation Framework) on my machine was 1.1.9f, so its probablly out of date.

YES! Thank you! That was quick.

Need to try those versions right away.

I have 4 versions of ME (now 5) and 4 of SILF, but I wasn't sure how old the files have to be.

ME 1.19? I think I wasn't even born on LL when that version came out.

Although for the purposes of doing your own stuff, this content is so outdated its probably not supported anymore, and you can probably remove Maria's Eden content from DEC entirely, just remove the content in crdemodsmonitor.psc

I hoped you would say something like that.

Atm I just try if I'm even able to compile stuff, or if I can manipulate enough to compile stuff.

From there the experimentation can commence.

That's what worked so far, testing your versions now.

Do you think I overdone it with the list?

I threw stuff in until warning stopped, until ME/SILF where left.

Maybe new warning will come up if those two sources are solved lol

Spoiler

DEC 13.25.0

• CK scripts.rar
  • SKSE
  • SkyUI
  • UIextension
  • JContainers
  • ConsoleUtil
  • RaceMenu
  • DEC
  • ZAP 8+
  • DCL 8
  • Devious Devices 4.3a
    • DDa 3.0e
    • DDi 4.3a
    • DDx 4.3a
  • FNIS
    • behavior
    • creature
    • spells
    • sexy move
  • SLAL
  • Bathing in Skyrim
  • sLola v1.5
  • Sexlab
  • SLAR
  • SD+ < v20210131
  • Wolfclub
  • POP
  • XPMSE
  • Deviously Helpless
  • Trapped in Rubber
  • Captured Dreams
  • SlaveRun Reloaded
  • Pet Collar
  • PAHE + SL extension
  • Mia's Lair
  • SL Defeat
  • SL Sexual Fame
  • SS++
  • Slave Tats
  • Display Model
  • Devious FrameWork
  • Skooma Whore
  • Aradia extension
  • Amputator Framework
  • ?️ ?‍♂️ Maria Eden (1.19)
  • ?️ ?‍♂️ SL InflationFramework (1.1.9f)

@Verstort

DEC has an incompatibility with 3DNPC which disables Drelas to replace him with it's own cusotm version. A few times I have been sent to him as a DEC master and found there were 2 versions of Drelas in the cell, the vanilla one and the 3DNPC one, They both immediately try to kill each other lol.

The conflict is because 3DNPC disables the placement of Drelas in the cell, and DEC makes it a persistent reference and keeps the vanilla one active.

So I've been looking at the DEC plugin in xEdit to fix this and it has a list of SD masters in the crdeDistanceEnslave quest. Here it is, Drelas is further down in the list-

Spoiler

1797224387_SDMasters.jpg.f336222222708d9486fbf62ee22ae2d7.jpg

I would *really* like to be able to edit this list by making a patch and adding/removing NPCs. I would love to be able to change this list to remove all vanilla NPCs and add modded NPCs. However, in the second post of this thread you said the following-

Spoiler

If you want different master options for SD Distant (Given) than what is already there, or want to remove one, You'll need to add/remove them with creation kit, although you might be able to remove them with just TESVEdit

So I'd like to enquire about the practicality of editing the SD Masters list using xEdit, why is it possible to remove NPCs but not to add them? Does editing the SD Masters list in the DEC plugin require a corresponding edit to the crdeDistanceEnslave script?

Edited by Corsec