1 hour ago, Coalstorm said:

(JUST AS A PRECAUTION IN CASE PEOPLE ARE STILL UNCERTAIN OF WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT: please do not confuse DE approaches with DE's intimidation features. The topic discussed above is solely concerned with DE approaches being cancelled because a player enters into combat with NPCs other than the NPC who is trying to approach them through DE; i.e., I am NOT talking about approaches that are cancelled because the player does something that changes their level of vulnerability; e.g., waving a weapon for intimidation, or putting on clothes)

?

You know DEC very very well ?

15 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Gz for having an MCM now! ?

You would care to share how you got it working at the end?

Why are congratulations in order? I thought everyone used MCM? Also, I didnt get it working lol. I think it just didnt agree with one of my other mods

On 7/20/2020 at 6:37 PM, Coalstorm said:

In short, I was wondering if you know of (or would care to find out for me if there is) any way to make it so that ongoing DE approaches (for enslavement/sex) either (1) resume if the player leaves combat, or (2) remain active even if the player enters combat.

Would require script editing = can't help with this, sorry.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Kargano01 said:

Hello all.. i have a small issue with DEC on SE ( i know there is a diffrent thread in SE) but i can not longer add a follower to DEC. Has anybody an idee or a console command to do this action ?

Many Thanks to all

DEC has a max number of followers that can be controlled/shown in DEC MCM, even if it remembers everyone you encountered and that got registered to DEC.

If you have too many registered followers/NPC you won't see all of them via MCM anymore.

>> Solution: clean DEC registered followers in DEC MCM. This allows you to add new ones or control already known ones that aren't shown in MCM.

No worries tho, DEC remembers the follower settings even if the follower doesn't show up in MCM. Means as soon as you re-add an already DEC known follower the MCM shows the last settings of that particular follower.

Also even if a follower/NPC isn't shown in DEC MCM anymore they still are effected by DEC.

After cleaning you can add new ones and old ones again, or just wait until they get added again automatically after sex.

On 7/13/2020 at 7:55 AM, ugibber said:

TESEDIT - Deviously Enslaved.esp - Package - crdeForceGreetSlave\crdeForceSex - Pack Data - General Flags (sorted) - Must Complete, Maintain Speed at Goal, Preferred Speed - Run

I realise that some people might want this but be unwilling/unable to use TES5Edit, so I'm going to upload this patch here.

This patch will make DEC approachers always use run speed when approaching. They now won't slow down just before force greeting the player character.

DEC Approach Patch - Always Use Run Speed 02_10_2020.7z

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

DEC has a max number of followers that can be controlled/shown in DEC MCM, even if it remembers everyone you encountered and that got registered to DEC.

If you have too many registered followers/NPC you won't see all of them via MCM anymore.

>> Solution: clean DEC registered followers in DEC MCM. This allows you to add new ones or control already known ones that aren't shown in MCM.

No worries tho, DEC remembers the follower settings even if the follower doesn't show up in MCM. Means as soon as you re-add an already DEC known follower the MCM shows the last settings of that particular follower.

Also even if a follower/NPC isn't shown in DEC MCM anymore they still are effected by DEC.

After cleaning you can add new ones and old ones again, or just wait until they get added again automatically after sex.

The issue it is that only 2 followers listed on DEC.. I have Updatet to the new Skyrim SE and after this only 2 are registered.. Unfortunally i can not set the new followers to be Dominant. And i fear if i reset the follower list i can not add again. Many thanks.

1 hour ago, Kargano01 said:

The issue it is that only 2 followers listed on DEC.. I have Updatet to the new Skyrim SE and after this only 2 are registered.. Unfortunally i can not set the new followers to be Dominant. And i fear if i reset the follower list i can not add again. Many thanks.

I have only experience with LE. Updating to a "new" SE sounds pretty brutal ?

• 1 month later...
On 10/2/2020 at 3:45 PM, Kargano01 said:

i wouldn't worry about that. i've wiped the follower list more than once, and then i was able to add new followers in the MCM manually without issues (on SE).

i do have a question though, as i cannot seem to find any information regarding this at all. in the MCM, there is a section where it lists 3 iWeight values for tattoos, but are greyed out. i have been unable to find any information as to why it's greyed out, or which tattoos / tattoo packs would make those greyed out options active. i have several tattoo packs for SlaveTats already, but none of the packs i use seem to active tattoo vulnerability at all.

i'd love to see if i can get tattoos (slave/whore) to be recognized buy DEC's vulnerability system, and have NPC's act on them. i don't know any other mod that does this sadly.

My memory sucks, but I'm pretty sure those three weights were for receiving tattoos, like receiving a gag, except that feature was never implemented.

I think tattoo detection was working last I checked, but all tattoos were detected manually, and there might be a lot of tattoos now that aren't detected.

On 11/13/2020 at 3:02 PM, Moacir Jr said:

Devious Enslaved stooped showing in MCM menu...  On a new save (clear), or in a old save... 

attached, the papyrus log.

Papyrus.0.log 184.09 kB · 0 downloads

I like so much this mod, but I am going to give up this mod.. only him disappeared from MCM menu and stop working.. All others 265 mods are working perfectly... any idea? I have some errors in the papyrus.log, but i do not understand that... 

Thanks for any help.

Line 65: [11/13/2020 - 02:58:13PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::FrameworkQuest_var" on object "crdedeviousframeworkscript"
	Line 66: [11/13/2020 - 02:58:13PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "FrameworkQuest" on object "crdedeviousframeworkscript"
	Line 67: [11/13/2020 - 02:58:13PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "RefreshQuest" in state "" on object "crdedeviousframeworkscript".
	Line 115: [11/13/2020 - 02:58:29PM] warning: Property Mods on script crdedeviousframeworkscript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (8C010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
	Line 115: [11/13/2020 - 02:58:29PM] warning: Property Mods on script crdedeviousframeworkscript attached to crdeDistanceEnslave (8C010564) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
	Line 141: [11/13/2020 - 02:58:29PM] warning: Property iVulnerableFurniture on script crdemcmscript attached to crdeMCM (8C00BF4F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
	Line 141: [11/13/2020 - 02:58:29PM] warning: Property iVulnerableFurniture on script crdemcmscript attached to crdeMCM (8C00BF4F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
	Line 162: [11/13/2020 - 02:58:29PM] warning: Property Mods on script crdedeviousframeworkscript attached to crdeDeviousFramework (8C0A9039) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
	Line 162: [11/13/2020 - 02:58:29PM] warning: Property Mods on script crdedeviousframeworkscript attached to crdeDeviousFramework (8C0A9039) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Some bad interaction between DEC and Devious Framework crashed DEC?

Not sure why, I haven't worked on this project in awhile, but that's all I got

Anyone know how to set the enslavement section to have the highest chance to get given to Leon or Leah?

In the comments, it says that to get Leon and Leah, it should be under the Given, but I max that out and it doesn't seem to work.

I tried several combinations, but everyone seems to want to keep me as an SD slave.  When I disable that section of the menu, I don't get sold or given.  I just get SD enslaved.

If I disable all the SD choices, then I just get equipped with bondage gear.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’m trying to get the right vulnerability balance with my game.  Here was what I was imagining:

* Being naked and at least one DD would result in enslavement

* being clothed at night but with a DD would result in enslavement, depending on whether the nod thinks they can get away with it

* being clothed at night without DDs would not result in enslavement

* being clothed during the day but with two visible DDs results in enslavement, depending on whether the nod thinks they can get away with it

it looks like turning in night vulnerability and setting the enslavement vulnerability to 3 solved most of this, but it seems like I still get approached for sex if I have any vulnerability, including just being out a night. It has made inns almost impossible to be at. Are there any settings to get be closer to my desired endstate?

• 1 month later...

DEC is good about sending its DHLP suspend/resume status to other mods, but it could be better at handling those events *from* other mods.  I have a request for a small addition to the scripts to do that, something that I've already tested and observed that it works.  Even though DEC is not being actively developed, these are simple updates so perhaps they can be added.  Details:

Spoiler

The first enhancement is to stop trying approaches while another mod has signaled DHLP-Suspend.  It's a simple addition to the very beginning of the attemptApproach() function in crdePlayerMonitorScript:

if Mods.dhlpSuspendStatus
    return false
endif

The second is to cancel any approach in progress by adding the lines in green to OnSuspend() in crdeModsMonitorScript:

Event OnSuspend(string eventName, string strArg, float numArg, Form sender)
   dhlpSuspendStatus = true
    if (sender != self); suspend from another mod
        PlayMonScript.forceGreetIncomplete = false; stop clear_force_variables() from sending dhlp-resume
        PlayMonScript.setCRDEBusyVariable(false)
        PlayMonScript.clear_force_variables(true)
    endif

EndEvent

Why should DEC cancel its approach?  Two reasons.  First, if DEC starts an approach, and then another mod sends Suspend, DEC might time out on its approach (PC enters another cell, NPC gets stuck, PC fast travels, etc.) at which point it sends DHLP-Resume because it gave up.  That cancels the other mod's Suspend too, and it might have been relying on DHLP events being suspended.

Second, another mod might send Suspend because the PC has become untouchable and should not be raped or enslaved, even if an attacker is already approaching.  Simple Slavery sends Suspend when the PC arrives in the market.  If the PC just came from Riften and an attacker us in pursuit, that attacker could barge into the auction and rape (or try to enslave again) the PC.  The PC might have reached a safe haven, so that quest sends Suspend while a situation plays out (Laura and Kat would beat the hell out of any rapist who charges into the shop to molest their customer during a fitting).  The PC might have been made to strip and dance naked for the jarl as a condition for becoming thane.  No one is dumb enough to interrupt the jarl's entertainment, so that quest sends Suspend and any attacker should cancel his approach.

I've tried the changes in various scenarios and they solve these problems without interfering with DEC's normal functioning.

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone does more with this mod (currently up for adoption), I found that integration with SL Horrible Harassment to use its rape struggle event is very easy.  I've done this in my own game.

Spoiler

In crdePlayerMonitorScript, in the doPlayerSex function, add this right after SendModEvent("crdePlayerSexRapeStarting"):

sexFromDEC = true
    Keyword KwSLHH = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000C510, "SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp")) as Keyword
    KwSLHH.SendStoryEvent(akRef1=actorRef)
    return

16 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

If anyone does more with this mod (currently up for adoption), I found that integration with SL Horrible Harassment to use its rape struggle event is very easy.  I've done this in my own game.

Hide contents

In crdePlayerMonitorScript, in the doPlayerSex function, add this right after SendModEvent("crdePlayerSexRapeStarting"):

sexFromDEC = true
    Keyword KwSLHH = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000C510, "SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp")) as Keyword
    KwSLHH.SendStoryEvent(akRef1=actorRef)
    return

Is it possible for you to post your modified scripts?

1 hour ago, pihwht said:

Is it possible for you to post your modified scripts?

Heh, I tried to do that when I posted the suggestion, but I can't compile the current version of the mod without getting pages of errors.  I'm on an older version of DEC, and since then DEC has added references to scripts from several other mods that I'm not using.  I did examine the script in the current version to verify that it has not changed in a way that would cause those lines that I posted to not work.  Of course, a proper implementation would have an MCM setting and detection for Horrible Harassment, but for the purpose of demonstration the example will work if you don't care about that, and it's more fun with some struggle and a chance to escape.

• 3 months later...

So I am enslaved by Madanach and Borkul from Devious Chidna, now my followers no longer approach me with finding items in chests anymore, is there a way to re-enable that? Sorry if this was already covered.

Protip...

When you make a bsa file for sexlab aroused redux and think you don't need to remove it ever, then YEARS later discover bakafactory stuff and use his edited SLA file but forget to delete that old bsa file well, you might notice that deviously enslaved continued and cursed loot mods don't show in the MCM.