11 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Why is the "My cock requires attention..." approach triggering so often? My char has a spell equipped, no DDs and wears a rubber light armor and a helmet. Shouldn't I be save from any aprroaches?

Depends on your settings in MCM.

There are other factors that can rise vulnerability. If those together are higher than the protection from being armed > you are in trouble.

Fame (can make on it's own vulnerable enough for approaches), visible tattoos, visible cum, night, wearing visible devices can add up to overcome your armed protection.

Also morality protection can be overcome if the NPC are aroused enough.

it's armed vulnerability protection against the sum of all vulnerabilities.

28 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Depends on your settings in MCM.

There are other factors that can rise vulnerability. If those together are higher than the protection from being armed > you are in trouble.

Fame (can make on it's own vulnerable enough for approaches), visible tattoos, visible cum, night, wearing visible devices can add up to overcome your armed protection.

Also morality protection can be overcome if the NPC are aroused enough.

it's armed vulnerability protection against the sum of all vulnerabilities.

No tattoos and no DDs. I don't have any extra mod for fame. No visible cum. It was night though.

9 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

No tattoos and no DDs. I don't have any extra mod for fame. No visible cum. It was night though.

Check the setting how much vulnerability protection a weapon gives.

Sum up all vulnerabilities together and check it against the vulnerability protection.

Another thing that can circumvent the protection are potential followers that are registered with DEC but aren't actively following you atm. In that case the morality settings in MCM apply.

Oh boy, it's really hard to feel safe anywhere with DEC installed.

The only real protection is if no one is aroused enough for an approach lol

Edited by donttouchmethere

I can't remember the default DEC settings. If weapon protection is around 2 it's to low in most cases. If you set it to 3 you should be safe if you don't use many sources of vulnerability. If you set it to 4 you are way too safe ^^

The more vulnerability factors are active the higher you need to set the weapon protection.

Armor itself doesn't help, it only negates naked vulnerability (unless it is flagged as naked or doesn't fit over certain body slots).

Wearing mage robes counts as armed (and not naked... which is a lie depending on the mage armor lol).

The thrill is to set weapon protection just high enough that it protects you in most usual cases (like shopping at day time even if cum covered), but isn't enough if something else is going on (like shopping at night, while cum covered and have a slave tattoo on your forehead).

If you are vulnerable and the approaches are too frequent you can:

> add more downtime to approaches

> rise NPC arousal needed for an approach

> modify SLA how arousal changes over time

> lower the radius DEC searches for possible encounters

> set DEC to only process NPC with LOS to the PC

> reduce the chance for approach in DEC MCM (I found that around 20% is good to reduce frequent approaches, if you go lower you are relatively save just from the % chance alone)

Or get SD+ enslaved and tell DEC not to do anything while enslaved

Grab a chastity belt and lower the chances for being approached if wearing chastity

If nothing helps start a fistfight ^^

(works best if you have devious vanilla installed, if you loose the fist fight you end up in DDs, no risk no fun right?)

Equipping weapon adds +1 protection what I do most of the times. I have no DDs or semen. Nighttime adds 1 vulnerability. Makes 0. Relationship for sex is rank 4 so pretty much anybody can approach me.

Edited by xyzxyz
25 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

?

You are a danger seeker!

*warning: vid in spoiler does not follow rules of political correctness.*

Reveal hidden contents

holding was the wrong word. Just equipped adds 1. Actually having it in hands adds 2. My sum is still 0 with +1 from equipping and -1 from night danger. Did I miss a factor?

16 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Did I miss a factor?

I can't know without seeing the DEC MCM settings or what mods you have installed that connect to DEC vulnerability or what NPC is approaching you (if it's not a specific NPC it doesn't matter).

With a sum of 0 you should still be safe ?

If a NPC is about to approach you and you pull out that sword the NPC should be scared away.

DEC prints out a lot of information in console. You can see live how vulnerable you are and if some NPC wants to approach you.

If you change MCM settings it takes a while until it effects the game (probably cell change). If you want to make sure a save/reload will make MCM changes effect the game right away.

• 4 weeks later...

This mod should also allow follower approaches?

Playing with AE version (downloaded the SE version, but the thread over there seems to have less activity than this one), the follower never approaches for sex, only other NPCs. regardless of vulnerability

44 minutes ago, iguchi said:

This mod should also allow follower approaches?

Playing with AE version (downloaded the SE version, but the thread over there seems to have less activity than this one), the follower never approaches for sex, only other NPCs. regardless of vulnerability

Followers need to be registered by DEC before thay can approach the PC. You can see registered followers on the MCM subpage. They are also assigned personality scores that govern their behaviour duting approaches, these can be edited in the MCM. They should register automatically after they have sex with the PC once. Or you can manually register them in the MCM. I find this doesn't always work as intended, and it might take a while to register. I prefer to just disable all follower content, it's too unreliable and other mods like Pet Collar handles follower vs PC sex better.

4 hours ago, c2m said:

This might have been covered but I cant not for the life of me get the MCM up.  Any help would be appreciated

I've had this problem before. I also had trouble getting Sexlab Survival to load it's MCM.  The MCM seems to get overloaded with a lot of scripted mods installed and some MCM pages won't load properly at the start of the game. Do you have a script-heavy modlist?

This mod helps relieve the stress on Papyrus-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/77779

You can use this console command to force all MCM pages to load, but it might not work 100% of the time-

"setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1"

10 hours ago, Corsec said:

I've had this problem before. I also had trouble getting Sexlab Survival to load it's MCM.  The MCM seems to get overloaded with a lot of scripted mods installed and some MCM pages won't load properly at the start of the game. Do you have a script-heavy modlist?

This mod helps relieve the stress on Papyrus-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/77779

You can use this console command to force all MCM pages to load, but it might not work 100% of the time-

"setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1"

Thank you worked like a charm

7 hours ago, c2m said:

Thank you worked like a charm

At the start of each new game it should make an autosave. If you load up that autosave in Fallrimtools it will tell you if there are any broken scripts or suspended stacks. This will tell you if Papyrus is being overloaded at game start, when this happens your mods may fail to initialize in the MCM and bugs may appear.

If this autosave keeps showing broken scripts then you might consider reducing the number of scripted mods you start the game with. You can start the game with fewer mods and then install the rest later.

It tends to be heavily scripted mods that fail to initialize, and these mods can usually be safely installed after starting the game.

Edited by Corsec
On 8/10/2023 at 6:11 PM, c2m said:

Good to know, Thank you

One more thing. If you use MCM helper then you have to extract the bsa archive from SKYUI and disable the SKI_ConfigMenu script. If you don't do this properly then it's another thing that can fuck up MCM initalization.

Modpage here-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/53000

Relevant quote here-

Spoiler

The release includes an upgraded SkyUI config that saves your custom settings to an INI file and will persist across savegames. The load order should be handled automatically, provided that the .bsa files for both SkyUI and MCMHelper are intact. If your SkyUI installation has the .bsa extracted, you will either have to remove the SKI_ConfigMenu script from it, or extract MCMHelper as well.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

If there is support for SLSF, then the question arises: can different approaches to sex be added? That is, if the PC is known in this location as a whore, then he is treated as a whore, but if he is a slave, then the approach changes. It’s just that if the PC was caught by a random NPC during sex, then it’s strange to immediately consider him a slave. Here you can diversify the consequences of refusal. If the PC has a reputation only as a whore, then the consequences are light, if there was a refusal, and if the PC is known as a slave, then the consequences are more severe. Why immediately put on a collar if you are caught naked?) What do you think?

Edited by Tixotus
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...