I tried to install it on my current SSE run and have DDI 4.3a already installed but when I load my last save this mod demands 4.0 or 4.1 and shuts down the mod everytime.

It is no biggie as I have second thoughts about it anyway,  but I wanted a clue just in case.

36 minutes ago, Will55 said:

I tried to install it on my current SSE run and have DDI 4.3a already installed but when I load my last save this mod demands 4.0 or 4.1 and shuts down the mod everytime.

It is no biggie as I have second thoughts about it anyway,  but I wanted a clue just in case.

Somewhere in here there is a post that effectively disables the Slaverun search for DD. Find that patch and use it and your problem is solved.

On 9/28/2021 at 7:44 AM, ZeroFighter said:

So I tried this out a little while back, and wow... Saying that toggling Story Mode off makes scenes shorter is probably the understatement of the decade. I wanted to know the story stuff, so I left it toggled on, and holy shitbucket, one single conversation lasted for 3 in-game days, unskippable. Most of these characters just really seem to like to hear themselves talk rather than actually say very much. They'll go over the same points over and over and over and over and over again, phrasing things slightly differently each time, but never changing or adding to the message itself. The idea is interesting, but it just drags on and on and on.

While its one of my favourite mods as it doesn'T hold back, these complaints are sadly more than valid...those conversations...oh boy...

And funny enough, it is not just that, but also the quests go in circles...Go to Orc Slaver in Whiterun to get quest - go Markarth to search for Quest-object, report back to Orc in Whiterun to tell him you do not find anything, go back to Markarth after Orc told you to search harder...

I wish the mod would get adopted with somebody doing an entire overhaul ... and not adding stuff, but trimming things together...streamline quests, shorten the conversations and scenes to something more bearable etc...

37 minutes ago, jxm said:

While its one of my favourite mods as it doesn'T hold back, these complaints are sadly more than valid...those conversations...oh boy...

And funny enough, it is not just that, but also the quests go in circles...Go to Orc Slaver in Whiterun to get quest - go Markarth to search for Quest-object, report back to Orc in Whiterun to tell him you do not find anything, go back to Markarth after Orc told you to search harder...

I wish the mod would get adopted with somebody doing an entire overhaul ... and not adding stuff, but trimming things together...streamline quests, shorten the conversations and scenes to something more bearable etc...

Have you looked at this:

14 hours ago, Psalam said:

Somewhere in here there is a post that effectively disables the Slaverun search for DD. Find that patch and use it and your problem is solved.

Gulp! 252 pages??? I am not that desperate to use the mod.

Wading through the 13 pages of SexLab TDF Prostitution and pimping ruined all of yesterday WRT actually playing the game and life is  just too short.

However, I do thank you for the reply and the attempt at help.

16 minutes ago, Will55 said:

Gulp! 252 pages??? I am not that desperate to use the mod.

Wading through the 13 pages of SexLab TDF Prostitution and pimping ruined all of yesterday WRT actually playing the game and life is  just too short.

However, I do thank you for the reply and the attempt at help.

Browsing 252 pages? By using LL search function you find this

According to later posts after link post, it doesn't remove version message but Slaverun mod should now work. Look at later posts how to install (extract manually to script folder).

I feel like I'm hopelessly stuck and probably ruined my game. I got a whole lot of mods aside from the loverslab ones which haven't interfered with slaverun at all. aside from some animation bugs due to my computer being old and me running nearly 12000 animations there are some lags and clipping issues, nothing I can't ignore.

my first playthrough was as a female and I noticed nemesis doesn't work with creatures so I did some googling and basically just got fnis, disabled nemesis, did the creature patch, disabled fnis und run nemesis normally. suddenly all creature animations worked alongside the other sexlab animations. mod was running smoothly. my problems start in the spoiler section.

Spoiler

I started building the colosseum and everything is fine, I got visitors and some slaves are standing around in their areas being all dressed up. I was told to finish the interior decor for the gladiator arena, the animal arena etc. so I went to the workbench at the entrance to the hall and found all the devices I was supposed to build. clicking on any of those crashes the game immediately. I tried cleaning the modlist in MO2 myself but I'm a noob so I just fiddled around a bit, had an overwrite issue because of fnis, moved the animations into another mod, idk if they're still working, haven't tested yet. then I moved most of my sexlab mods all the way down to see if there are any issues, ZAZ/ZAP are a bit farther on top along with the npc and pc mods to make everything a little nicer looking. I barely have any mods that change the game such as city mods etc because my pc can't handle those. I got a modpack via wabbajack as basis and then added like 70 mods on top of those to make the game a bit more playable.

Bottom line: I have all the DDhotfixes I could find in the forum that made sense to me which is just one and the devious devices sse skse fix but the game keeps crashing. the devices always worked in dungeons and other non slaverun related mods, I managed to play through a few ones with a story and never had any issues with the devices until I had to use the workbench to build them. I don't know if they're supposed to look like this in the menu but maybe it helps identifying the issue. I never came here whenever I had problems because I figured someone else had it already and found a solution but I read through a lot of pages here and didn't quite find anything that works. all I know about modding is downloading and adding to the mod manager, running loot and trying to avoid any error messages and so far everything worked as intented and when there was an issue i somehow managed to fix it but idk what to do now. Got the notification from the other screenshot which I don't quite understand because I used a new game with alternate start for slaverun, went through the mcm to config the mods as always and then started the new game. slaverun was loaded successfully after failing a few times because I had the newest DD and ZAP versions. I downloaded that fix, put it in the data folder as instructed and then the popup said it worked. now apparently theres the issue in the screenshot. I assume it's because of the devious devices SKSE fix I found today but the game crashes at the same point whether it's installed or not. I hope I don't have to post my load order because that's embarassing. 

Am I supposed to convert all the mods with the 43 plugin manually? That's the only error message I've had while playing before getting the one in the screenshot after trying to stop my game from crashing. the mods with the wrong plugins are all the loverslab mods I have which I downloaded by looking for the SE versions and then downloading them. SkySA is also the wrong plugin but like all the others it works. I have no idea what I'm doing, sorry for the wall of text I tried to be as precise as possible. 

*Edit: Ignore the second screenshot it was the DD Skse fix I installed while trying to fix it. I removed it, restarted the game and the notification is gone

20211007145954_1.jpg

Bild_2021-10-07_150901.png

Edited by kamkartas

Is the skip quest cheat doing anything to skyrims holds like putting slaves into the city streets etc?

debating if i keep it in my new playthrough and would only for slavery immersion between npcs. Worth it?

btw i have the jarl of whiterun and some heavy armor npcs going hanging themselves to the „hangingChandliers“ from Zap.

not sure if this or zap does this but totatly immersion breaking while slaves run around dragonsreach....

Edited by Hpl55
23 hours ago, Hpl55 said:

Is the skip quest cheat doing anything to skyrims holds like putting slaves into the city streets etc?

debating if i keep it in my new playthrough and would only for slavery immersion between npcs. Worth it?

btw i have the jarl of whiterun and some heavy armor npcs going hanging themselves to the „hangingChandliers“ from Zap.

not sure if this or zap does this but totatly immersion breaking while slaves run around dragonsreach....

The skip quest cheat seems to simply set that city as a Slaverun city with the enforcer, if enabled.  I can't remember anyone becoming a slave from it.  In fact, by using the cheat, you skip a chance or two of doing the enslave someone mini-quest.  Hydragon Slavegirls might show up if you have that mod and had the slaverun mod control it.

I don't know why non-slaves are making use of the hangingChandeliers in your game.  I doubt dragonsreach was built with zap furniture, so some mod must add them.

6 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I set the outfit for free woman to naked but they wear boots and cloves when an area is enslaved. Why?

And is it possible to add the slavery laws to custom locations?

I don't know about the boots and gloves worn by slaves.  I have seen some inconsistencies with slave gear.

One can add custom locations or remove some custom locations through some json file editing.  I don't remember details, so hopefully someone else will come along with more info.  Otherwise, I can dig through my files and see if it sparks a memory.

2 minutes ago, hzhou35 said:

Hello, when I built up the colosseum, and want to buy some beast or hire some gladiators, the two men just keep saying like "we still have some work to do, and I can not give you any task now". Does anyone know how to deal with that?

Nearly every room in the colosseum has a person in there to do yet more quests to actually populate the colosseum with creatures etc.. to fight - If you used the cheat option (which I do) to get the colosseum built you'll need to cheat through to get it populated as well. Challenge is doing it in the right order so the correct skip to end option turns up.

On 10/22/2021 at 8:20 PM, jc321 said:

Nearly every room in the colosseum has a person in there to do yet more quests to actually populate the colosseum with creatures etc.. to fight - If you used the cheat option (which I do) to get the colosseum built you'll need to cheat through to get it populated as well. Challenge is doing it in the right order so the correct skip to end option turns up.

Yeah I know there are four rooms in the colosseum, and I finished all their tasks, unless there are some unveiled tasks which will not be shown on the task list.

5 hours ago, HabibHanson said:

Anyone know what values are accepted for locations in the config? Want to make laws apply everywhere but I can't seem to get it to work. Is it just literal cell name, console, or something else?

Go into wherever you have your Slaverun mod installed, follow SKSE>Plugins>Slaverun to get to the locations file, SlaverunConfig.json. Inside that file (which you should save a backup copy before you alter it) you will find the different hold sections. Under each section, follow the format that is there, and enter the location names where you want the laws to be in effect. I have yet to manage to get ALL of Skyrim enslaved. There are always some pockets that refuse to even with adding their location names into the file. But it is likely just something that I've missed, rather than being impossible to do. If you want to use what I have done already, here's the part that you can copy/paste into your config file over your existing location data:

"whiterunlocations" : 
        [
            "Colosseum Building Site",
            "Colosseum training center",
            "Whiterun Jail",
            "Bannered Mare",
            "The Bannered Mare",
            "Drunken Huntsman",
            "Breezehome",
            "High Hrothgar",
            "Battle-Born Farm",
            "Chillifurrow Farm",
            "Western Watchtower",
            "Loreius Farm",
            "Pelagia Farm",
            "Rorikstead",
            "Cowflop Farmhouse",
            "Frostfruit Inn",
            "Lemkil's Farmhouse",
            "Rorik's Manor",
            "Honningbrew Meadery",
            "Whiterun Stables",
            "Whiterun Stormcloak Camp",
            "Temple of Kynareth"
        ],
        "riverwoodlocations" : 
        [
            "Riverside Shack",
            "Alvor and Sigrid's House",
            "Faendal's House",
            "Hod and Gerdur's House",
            "Sven and Hilde's House"            
        ],
        "falkreathlocations" : 
        [
            "Watchman's Hut",
            "Falkreath Stormcloak Camp",
            "Angi's Camp",
            "Anise's Cabin",
            "Pinewatch",
            "Helgen",
            "Helgen Keep",
            "Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary",
            "Lakeview Manor"
        ],
        "dawnstarlocations" : 
        [
            "Heljarchen Hall",
            "Hall of the Vigilant",
            "Iron-Breaker Mine",
            "Dawnstar Sanctuary",
            "Nightgate Inn",
            "Quicksilver Mine",
            "Pale Imperial Camp"            
        ],
        "markarthlocations" : 
        [
            "Karthwasten",
            "Enmon's House",
            "Karthwasten Hall",
            "Miner's Barracks",
            "Salvius Farm",
            "Markarth Stables",
            "Vindrel Hall",
            "Old Hroldan",
            "Reach Stormcloak Camp",
            "Stonehills"
        ],
        "riftenlocations" : 
        [
            "Shor's Stone",
            "Filnjar's House",
            "Odfel's House",
            "Sylgja's House",
            "Riften Stables",
            "Goldenglow Estate",
            "Sarethi Farm",
            "Snow-Shod Farm",
            "Merryfair Farm",
            "Rift Imperial Camp",
            "Black-Briar Lodge",
            "Ivarstead",
            "Fellstar Farm",
            "Vilemyr Inn",
            "Honeyside",
            "Temple of Mara",
            "Darkwater Crossing",
            "The Ragged Flagon - Cistern",
            "The Ragged Flagon"
        ],
        "morthallocations" : 
        [
            "Windstad Manor",
            "Hjaalmarch Stormcloak Camp"
        ],
        "winterholdlocations" : 
        [
            "Winterhold Imperial Camp",
            "Hela's Folly",
            "Birna's Oddments",
            "College of Winterhold",
            "Kraldar's House",
            "The Frozen Hearth"
        ],
        "windhelmlocations" : 
        [
            "Eastmarch Imperial Camp",
            "Hlaalu Farm",
            "Kynesgrove",
            "Hollyfrost Farm",
            "Hjerim",
            "Windhelm Stables",
            "Windhelm Docks",
            "Brandy-Mug Farm"
        ],
        "solitudelocations" : 
        [
            "Dragon Bridge",
            "Dragon Bridge Lumber Camp",
            "Four Shields Tavern",
            "Horgeir's House",
            "Lylvieve Family's House",
            "Penitus Oculatus Outpost",
            "Aivarstead",
            "Haafingar Stormcloak Camp",
            "Cliffside Retreat",
            "Crabber's Shanty",
            "Drelas' Cottage",
            "Froki's Shack",
            "Hunter's Rest",
            "Ironback Hideout",
            "Luna's Hut",
            "Meeko's Shack",
            "Thalmor Embassy",
            "Pilgrim's Trench",
            "The Katariah",
            "Japhet's Folly",
            "East Empire Company Warehouse",
            "Icewater Jetty",
            "Katla's Farm",
            "Proudspire Manor",
            "Cidhna Mine"

Hopefully this is what you're looking for.

11 hours ago, Man O War said:

I'm at the end of the female slaver questline and I was wondering, what is the best ending ? continue as a slaver or abolitionist and then use the option to return to slavery via mcm ?

Personally as a female slaver my roleplay is always that of a heavy misogynist persuaded her gender is worthy of nothing but sexual servitude. So when I end establishing slavery over all of Skyrim, I talk to Pike and tell him I don't want to be a slaver anymore. This removes you from the slaver faction. Then, I rank up my submissiveness to 20 until I speak to Pike again and asks him to enslave me. And there we go. 

1 hour ago, Heorlasgir said:

Personally as a female slaver my roleplay is always that of a heavy misogynist persuaded her gender is worthy of nothing but sexual servitude. So when I end establishing slavery over all of Skyrim, I talk to Pike and tell him I don't want to be a slaver anymore. This removes you from the slaver faction. Then, I rank up my submissiveness to 20 until I speak to Pike again and asks him to enslave me. And there we go. 

I finished the mod yesterday with a good ending and I found it a little disappointing as if it was something done in a hurry. I also didn't understand the option to go back to slavery after having the good ending, because pyke and his employees are gone for me.

i think i will load some previous save and do the slaver route.

Edited by Man O War
19 hours ago, Dagman said:

Go into wherever you have your Slaverun mod installed, follow SKSE>Plugins>Slaverun to get to the locations file, SlaverunConfig.json. Inside that file (which you should save a backup copy before you alter it) you will find the different hold sections. Under each section, follow the format that is there, and enter the location names where you want the laws to be in effect. I have yet to manage to get ALL of Skyrim enslaved. There are always some pockets that refuse to even with adding their location names into the file. But it is likely just something that I've missed, rather than being impossible to do. If you want to use what I have done already, here's the part that you can copy/paste into your config file over your existing location data:

"whiterunlocations" : 
        [
            "Whiterun Jail",
            "Bannered Mare",
            "The Bannered Mare",
            "Drunken Huntsman",
            "Breezehome",
            "High Hrothgar",
            "Battle-Born Farm",
            "Chillifurrow Farm",
            "Western Watchtower",
            "Loreius Farm",
            "Pelagia Farm",
            "Rorikstead",
            "Cowflop Farmhouse",
            "Frostfruit Inn",
            "Lemkil's Farmhouse",
            "Rorik's Manor",
            "Honningbrew Meadery",
            "Whiterun Stables",
            "Temple of Kynareth"
        ],
        "riverwoodlocations" : 
        [
            "Riverside Shack",
            "Faendal's House",
            "Sven and Hilde's House"            
        ],
        "falkreathlocations" : 
        [
            "Watchman's Hut",
            "Angi's Camp",
            "Anise's Cabin",
            "Pinewatch",
            "Helgen",
            "Helgen Keep",
            "Lakeview Manor"
        ],
        "dawnstarlocations" : 
        [
            "Heljarchen Hall",
            "Hall of the Vigilant",
            "Iron-Breaker Mine",
            "Dawnstar Sanctuary",
            "Nightgate Inn",
            "Quicksilver Mine",
            "Pale Imperial Camp"            
        ],
        "markarthlocations" : 
        [
            "Karthwasten",
            "Enmon's House",
            "Karthwasten Hall",
            "Miner's Barracks",
            "Salvius Farm",
            "Markarth Stables",
            "Vindrel Hall",
            "Old Hroldan",
            "Reach Stormcloak Camp",
            "Stonehills"
        ],
        "riftenlocations" : 
        [
            "Shor's Stone",
            "Filnjar's House",
            "Odfel's House",
            "Sylgja's House",
            "Riften Stables",
            "Goldenglow Estate",
            "Sarethi Farm",
            "Snow-Shod Farm",
            "Merryfair Farm",
            "Rift Imperial Camp",
            "Black-Briar Lodge",
            "Ivarstead",
            "Fellstar Farm",
            "Vilemyr Inn",
            "Honeyside",
            "Temple of Mara",
            "Darkwater Crossing",
            "The Ragged Flagon"
        ],
        "morthallocations" : 
        [
            "Windstad Manor",
        ],
        "winterholdlocations" : 
        [
            "Hela's Folly",
            "Birna's Oddments",
            "College of Winterhold",
            "Kraldar's House",
            "The Frozen Hearth"
        ],
        "windhelmlocations" : 
        [
            "Hlaalu Farm",
            "Kynesgrove",
            "Hollyfrost Farm",
            "Hjerim",
            "Windhelm Stables",
            "Windhelm Docks",
            "Brandy-Mug Farm"
        ],
        "solitudelocations" : 
        [
            "Dragon Bridge",
            "Four Shields Tavern",
            "Horgeir's House",
            "Aivarstead",
            "Cliffside Retreat",
            "Crabber's Shanty",
            "Drelas' Cottage",
            "Froki's Shack",
            "Hunter's Rest",
            "Ironback Hideout",
            "Luna's Hut",
            "Meeko's Shack",
            "Thalmor Embassy",
            "Pilgrim's Trench",
            "The Katariah",
            "Japhet's Folly",
            "Icewater Jetty",
            "Katla's Farm",
            "Proudspire Manor",
            "Cidhna Mine"

This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks a ton. For some reason mine just wasn't working even with that formatting.

2 hours ago, Man O War said:

I finished the mod yesterday with a good ending and I found it a little disappointing as if it was something done in a hurry. I also didn't understand the option to go back to slavery after having the good ending, because pyke and his employees are gone for me.

i think i will load some previous save and do the slaver route.

I agree about the hurried good ending.  Beating pike's bosses is a cake walk.

If you have the MCM option "Slavery Will Return" turned on, then, if I recall, you get a note about slavery and go through the latter parts of the slavery pre-quest.  The longer, initial pre-quest stuff about meeting Murphy in the Riverwood Inn, finding a broken carriage and beating up bandits in the cave are all gone the second time.  The beginning in the second time, in version 3, is basically like version 1 and 2 were.  The second time, there's no memory or reference to whether you were a slave, free citizen or a slaver in the first round.

The possible return of slavery is, I guess, the reason you don't get a chance to beat the crap out of pike and the boys, i.e., they disappear.  Having them stick around a bit for a little payback is something I'd like to see added, but I'd make a poor slave.

9 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

I agree about the hurried good ending.  Beating pike's bosses is a cake walk.

If you have the MCM option "Slavery Will Return" turned on, then, if I recall, you get a note about slavery and go through the latter parts of the slavery pre-quest.  The longer, initial pre-quest stuff about meeting Murphy in the Riverwood Inn, finding a broken carriage and beating up bandits in the cave are all gone the second time.  The beginning in the second time, in version 3, is basically like version 1 and 2 were.  The second time, there's no memory or reference to whether you were a slave, free citizen or a slaver in the first round.

The possible return of slavery is, I guess, the reason you don't get a chance to beat the crap out of pike and the boys, i.e., they disappear.  Having them stick around a bit for a little payback is something I'd like to see added, but I'd make a poor slave.

Thanks for the information, but although it is an excellent mod, it lacked some things such as a more detailed ending, whether it be the abolition or enslaver ending and another  thing is that it is not possible that there is only one slaver woman, there should be another one besides the pc, because there is male slaves so why not females slavers

edit:By the way, I built the coliseum, if I use the option in mcm to restart slaverun questline, will I have to rebuild the coliseum again?

Edited by Man O War
On 10/23/2021 at 4:04 PM, Dagman said:

"whiterunlocations" : 
        [
            "Whiterun Jail",
            "Bannered Mare",
            "The Bannered Mare",
            "Drunken Huntsman",
            "Breezehome",
            "High Hrothgar",
            "Battle-Born Farm",
            "Chillifurrow Farm",
            "Western Watchtower",
            "Loreius Farm",
            "Pelagia Farm",
            "Rorikstead",
            "Cowflop Farmhouse",
            "Frostfruit Inn",
            "Lemkil's Farmhouse",
            "Rorik's Manor",
            "Honningbrew Meadery",
            "Whiterun Stables",
            "Temple of Kynareth"
        ],
        "riverwoodlocations" : 
        [
            "Riverside Shack",
            "Faendal's House",
            "Sven and Hilde's House"            
        ],
        "falkreathlocations" : 
        [
            "Watchman's Hut",
            "Angi's Camp",
            "Anise's Cabin",
            "Pinewatch",
            "Helgen",
            "Helgen Keep",
            "Lakeview Manor"
        ],
        "dawnstarlocations" : 
        [
            "Heljarchen Hall",
            "Hall of the Vigilant",
            "Iron-Breaker Mine",
            "Dawnstar Sanctuary",
            "Nightgate Inn",
            "Quicksilver Mine",
            "Pale Imperial Camp"            
        ],
        "markarthlocations" : 
        [
            "Karthwasten",
            "Enmon's House",
            "Karthwasten Hall",
            "Miner's Barracks",
            "Salvius Farm",
            "Markarth Stables",
            "Vindrel Hall",
            "Old Hroldan",
            "Reach Stormcloak Camp",
            "Stonehills"
        ],
        "riftenlocations" : 
        [
            "Shor's Stone",
            "Filnjar's House",
            "Odfel's House",
            "Sylgja's House",
            "Riften Stables",
            "Goldenglow Estate",
            "Sarethi Farm",
            "Snow-Shod Farm",
            "Merryfair Farm",
            "Rift Imperial Camp",
            "Black-Briar Lodge",
            "Ivarstead",
            "Fellstar Farm",
            "Vilemyr Inn",
            "Honeyside",
            "Temple of Mara",
            "Darkwater Crossing",
            "The Ragged Flagon"
        ],
        "morthallocations" : 
        [
            "Windstad Manor",
        ],
        "winterholdlocations" : 
        [
            "Hela's Folly",
            "Birna's Oddments",
            "College of Winterhold",
            "Kraldar's House",
            "The Frozen Hearth"
        ],
        "windhelmlocations" : 
        [
            "Hlaalu Farm",
            "Kynesgrove",
            "Hollyfrost Farm",
            "Hjerim",
            "Windhelm Stables",
            "Windhelm Docks",
            "Brandy-Mug Farm"
        ],
        "solitudelocations" : 
        [
            "Dragon Bridge",
            "Four Shields Tavern",
            "Horgeir's House",
            "Aivarstead",
            "Cliffside Retreat",
            "Crabber's Shanty",
            "Drelas' Cottage",
            "Froki's Shack",
            "Hunter's Rest",
            "Ironback Hideout",
            "Luna's Hut",
            "Meeko's Shack",
            "Thalmor Embassy",
            "Pilgrim's Trench",
            "The Katariah",
            "Japhet's Folly",
            "Icewater Jetty",
            "Katla's Farm",
            "Proudspire Manor",
            "Cidhna Mine"

While this is the exact file I'm looking for, it still doesn't seem to work. Is there a special setting I need to change or perhaps something that needs to be done differently for SE? Tried running off JSON only but it still doesn't pick up and do enforcer calls.

17 hours ago, Man O War said:

Thanks for the information, but although it is an excellent mod, it lacked some things such as a more detailed ending, whether it be the abolition or enslaver ending and another  thing is that it is not possible that there is only one slaver woman, there should be another one besides the pc, because there is male slaves so why not females slavers

edit:By the way, I built the coliseum, if I use the option in mcm to restart slaverun questline, will I have to rebuild the coliseum again?

If I've built the coliseum, then on the second time slavery comes to whiterun, the coliseum has still been there.  In fact, after the first slaverun is done and before the second start, I can still do things in the coliseum.

On the option "to restart the slaverun quest", I'm not sure it's a way to restart as much as it's a way to allow slaverun to restart.  I've always enabled that option from the get go, rather than waiting until the first instance of slaverun is done.  I'd guesstimate it doesn't matter, but if it doesn't work, that might be why.

I've heard there is a slaver woman, although she might only be in the PC as a slave line.  Which would explain why I've never come across her.