2 hours ago, galgat said:

the mod requireZaz Animation Pack V 8.0 [2017-11-15] 8.0 or higher It very much looks like you're missing a texture.  Might try to re download

I do have zaz animation it's just the previous skyrim install had some residue on it. I had run a fresh install on Skyrim to fix the bug

38 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

I do have zaz animation it's just the previous skyrim install had some residue on it. I had run a fresh install on Skyrim to fix the bug

Kool!  I use MO2 so quite often a mod might overwrite another and I can fix a lot of times by moving the left side up or down, with the priority tab checked and fix such things.

checking for anything that over writes Zaz would be the first thing I would look at by checking the lightening bolts.

so i've just finished the quest with a "good" ending (hooraay..i guess), i was disappointed i couldn't kill the slave masters and the quest just finished like that..

also i have a few problems..i didn't finish building the arena and its quests and npcs are still there..is there a way to fail/complete it at this point?

-and all females in previously enslaved cities are now wearing tavern clothes..including guards and companions' women..that's pretty weird, is there a way to fix it?

-and the slaves who i brought to the carriage and to inns in enslaved cities are still there as well..any way to make them go? 

2 hours ago, SHORYUKEN97 said:

so i've just finished the quest with a "good" ending (hooraay..i guess), i was disappointed i couldn't kill the slave masters and the quest just finished like that..

also i have a few problems..i didn't finish building the arena and its quests and npcs are still there..is there a way to fail/complete it at this point?

-and all females in previpusly enslaved cities are now wearing tavern clothes..including guards and companions' women..that's pretty weird, is there a way to fix it?

-and the slaves who i brought to the carriage and to inns in enslaved cities are still there as well..any way to make them go? 

In my case, all the women remained naked, even after deleting the MOD :classic_biggrin:

At this point, I would not be asking for any changes to this mod.

It was last updated over two years ago, and Kenjoka, the author, last visited the forum over a year ago.

Best we can hope for is that someone officially adopts this mod - and carries on.

36 minutes ago, Riderclass said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but, since Kenjoka seems MIA and since no one can take over the mod. Why can't someone just make their own mod and have slaverun reloaded as the master file?

Speaking simply - it took Kenjoka years to make the mod look like this. It will take months to figure out the 'architecture' of mod he created there. 
Besides that, he added a lot of hard dependencies, it's just not worth the time to deal with this.

It's easier to start from scratch.

11 hours ago, AkiKay said:

The author states that the current Beta shouldn´t be used on a good save. Is this true ? Are the bugs and issues so bad ? I saw that Sexlab Survival supports this and i am considering installing this but i don´t want to mess up my save.

No, they aren't that bad.  There are a few bugs in the mod itself, but nothing that should affect your save or your game.

hey guys does the arena execution ending not work for anyone else?

i've selected the two MCM options that should make the scene start, but my character just dies when the arena enemy kills me and game reloads like normal

i don't have death alternative or anything like that active

thanks! (and awesome mod i love the spitroast ending!!)

EDIT: nvm! i was being an idiot, i thought the arena was that little hole you fight the first fight in! XD

mod works perfectly when i got to the ACTUAL arena :D

If your character goes with a follower and decides to be a slave, can the follower also be enslaved and how? Come on, apart from your character, the npc also enslaves your follower ... if or is there a function for this If so, it would be good if there were, please help

9 hours ago, OscarJavi said:

If your character goes with a follower and decides to be a slave, can the follower also be enslaved and how? Come on, apart from your character, the npc also enslaves your follower ... if or is there a function for this If so, it would be good if there were, please help

IIRC when you are enslaved your current follower is also enslaved (there is a toggle for such somewhere anyway, has been a while since I've had Slaverun installed, even before the death of my old computer), there isn't much content other than some catty dialogue regarding your "slave sister" where your follower says that they should be your "sister" not the girl who's name I've forgotten. As for what happens to the follower they are still your follower they just get put into a slave outfit, and maybe get put in the slave faction.

3 minutes ago, Sun Shang Xiang said:

Is there a chance that someone else will continue this mod? Because there are some bugs that still need to be addressed.

I actually wanted to do it, but my knowlegde of the structure of the mod is not good enough. I decided I start modifying smaller mods instead and maybe make my own. 
The project is very big and I ll be honest: alot of the content of Slaverun (including most of the dialogues) is just annoying in my eyes :( And changing the mod that much would maybe turn down the majority of ppl that want to play it. 

On 8/14/2020 at 8:47 PM, Nymra said:

I actually wanted to do it, but my knowlegde of the structure of the mod is not good enough. I decided I start modifying smaller mods instead and maybe make my own. 
The project is very big and I ll be honest: alot of the content of Slaverun (including most of the dialogues) is just annoying in my eyes :( And changing the mod that much would maybe turn down the majority of ppl that want to play it. 

Well, at least having someone trying, even if they fail at it, is better than not trying at all.

On 8/21/2020 at 5:49 AM, Caladian said:

I'm having an issue where none of the arm binders are showing.  I did the bodyslide for my cbbe and ran fnis lord knows how many times.

not related to the mod most likely. 
FNIS has nothing to do with this. 

Check if you are using Bodyslide correctly. And if its only armbinders.... provide more info :D