View File

Description :

Adds gagging sounds to the gags included in the zaz animation pack

* Notes :

How to get them :Enthir at the college of Winterhold or just type "gag" on the console and add the sounds which have a ( * ) next to them.

I recommend the gag that has anim in the end of the name .

I made duplicates of each gag, because they had their own enchantments,

and in case anyone else wants to use the gags without sounds .

I have not asked permission from the original authors of the gags , so if anyone doesn't want their gag included I'll remove it asap .

Requirements

ZaZ animation Pack

Video showcasing the mod

Premisions:

distribute freely , just credit everyone credited here and add a link to LL

Credits :

Veta ,ce mua , because I put the sounds and added them to the gags

weeds3 this mod was his idea , he provided with the audio and tested .

masterchris

matayola

xaz } for the amazing gags and the pack in which they were included

SullenMan,

Jammer

(if I forgot to credit anyone , sorry :s either leave a comment or pm me and I will add you)

MultiXwm: this is the program I used to convert the audio form mp3 to xmv and then to wav in less than 20 seconds .

Discredits : bethesda because the CK kept crashing every five minutes . :@

I've been waiting for quite some time for a mod like this! I know that this is just an early alpha, but I know that I'd enjoy he gags used by mods such as S3 and Sanguine's Debauchery to muffle the wearer as well. Just a thought! Maybe they'll incorporate it into their mods?

OK found (*) but do not understand or what to do next.

All you had to do is type  

player.additem  "ID number of the item"

but I made a bunch buyable form Enthir at the college of Winterhold .

i am getting sound when i have this equipped but no gag

Did you install the requirements ?

i found out what it is, the visible gag only works on females... shame, i really wanted my male slaves to wear it...... any way you can do that? or possibly make a dildo with the animation for a male characters ass? *drools*

• 4 months later...

I noticed that the gags are disenchantable but I can't pace the enchantments on other items.  Could change this so the enchantment can be placed on items from every slot?  I've seen a lot of people wanting gaging sonds for the cocoons from arachnapobia.  this could be the solution.

• 2 years later...

Dear Lantzaman, i know this thread is quite old but i have just found it - because i shortly started playing on PC. I tried to install these gags with these superb sounds, unfortunatly it doesn´t work. I am not good in these things and installing a mod manual is always a pain in the a***, anyway. I hate that my slaves-followers speak loud and clearly through their gags! Looking quite a while now for an alternativity - NO CHANCE! Please help me brining "Gags with Sounds 0.2" to live; such a fantastic you´ve done here!  I also would love to be able to buy the gags from Enthir in Winterfeste. Hope you (or someone else) read this. Best wishes, sended from germany to all!

• 3 years later...