What music do you listen to?

Lots of metal, rock, generally anything that is not country. Been listening to a lot of Nightwish lately and a group on Youtube called Frogleap Studios that does covers of just about any song request to metal. If stressed I listen to classical music, or Greenday. lol

I find music is mankind's greatest achievement. It can speak a thousand words while not saying a thing, and adds soul to a video game. With the passion I have for music I am surprised I didn't try to make a career out of it. ?

12 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Normally I'd agree on the music, but this particular mod changed my mind for skyrim se:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16402?tab=files

I'd give it a listen if I still had se installed. Admit that the vanilla music for most games sucks after awhile and I usually turn it way down or off so I can enjoy the other sounds like water or the wind or my gear rustling as I move. Silence broken by the sound of shots in the distance is ominous and I don't need some boring repetitive action score blaring in my ear.

3 hours ago, gregathit said:

Normally I'd agree on the music, but this particular mod changed my mind for skyrim se:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16402?tab=files

i really enjoy listening to music, especially from 60s to 90s and at the right time point.
I compare game music to reality, walking through nature with headphones and only music in the ears, no noise from the environment.

Spoiler

auch-leise-musik-lenkt-ab-deshalb-sollte893828

I am currently playing ACO and search crazy for Oreichalkos, it is very hard to find, one can hardly see it but one can hear it.
it is a very low humming sound, when the game music is active, then you can hardly find any! :classic_wink:

Spoiler

assassins-creed-odyssey-oreichalkos-fund48b8f1eb5e5ff44967097315e3_YyAzODQweDIwM