What music do you listen to?

Metallica "Sell out Hype" is because they threw the FIB at people that downloaded their music off Napster. Metallica got Napster shut down, and a girl I knew went to Federal prison. Fuck them!

Fuck them x2!

Most especially James Hetfield.

EDM, some dubstep, trap, some post-hardcore and/or metalcore (I don't really get what the difference is, and I think the boundaries are pretty hazy)

Specifics would include a lot by the label Monstercat, plus artist Overwerk, and Russian band WildWays and some other Russian bands.

I also like the Architects and a few others similar, when the mood strikes.

And I'm not above pop rotations either. Sometimes I will listen to top-40 pop like Fall Out Boy, Twenty-One Pilots, or something similar.

And who doesn't like Tones and I?

I'm open to any genre (except country,  for the most part) if the individual song grabs me.

Sometimes I'm in a mood for something like Cypress Hill but usually when I'm playing a Basemental Gangs/Drugs modded Sims4 game

One of the most obscure artists I like is Turkish artist Turkum, especially the single "Beast".

Another would be the enigmatic creative Norwegian artist Aleksander Vinter, who also goes by Savant, Blanco, Datakrash, and maybe more.