What music do you listen to?

24 minutes ago, ChocoBetty said:

Not sure if I do know that song by Suzi Quatro but know some of her work in general.

As for "Tiger Feet": I think I heard that song before. But probably didn't know the title.

I try to avoid writing in German in an English forum because of something that happened during my school time: Lots of people with foreign backgrounds. Not just in school but in general in my community. I just remember how terrible I felt standing next to people talking to each other and not understanding a word. And not just explaning something quickly so everyone understood it but... Well, looking back that could have gossiped about me right before my eyes and ears. I just never want to make anyone feel the way I felt back then.

To get back on topic, here the afore mentioned original version of what later became "My way". By pure chance there's a live video that has the lyrics in French and an English translation! I prefer videos that are video and not just a still and the song. @winny257, you didn't post such a video, just a general note I wanted to leave.

Spoiler

You do not have to worry, although it is an English forum, Nobody will tear your head off if you once write in German.
I'm already 9 years member here and I've seen almost all the languages on LL.
that's my 17,717 post and that most beautiful, I speak and write no word english! :classic_wink: