I need more help, I've been trying to start the rubber epilog quest(mistress). What I have tried is waiting a month in game as well as fast traveling to every major city 3 times each I have also sat and let the game tick by its self without using the wait or sleep option an yet sill the courier still won't show up. I would be more grateful if you would help me this last time  :)

I need more help, I've been trying to start the rubber epilog quest(mistress). What I have tried is waiting a month in game as well as fast traveling to every major city 3 times each I have also sat and let the game tick by its self without using the wait or sleep option an yet sill the courier still won't show up. I would be more grateful if you would help me this last time  :)

The problem with the epilogue is that it's basically a quest where everyone comes together one last time. So I have a lot of aliases (one for each NPC that is to partake in the quest). Some are marked optional, so the quest won't block if they game fails to fill them. But others are needed. And if just one of them fails to fill (meaning that, for whatever reason, the game refuses to grab the actor and put it inside the alias), the entire quest won't start.

You can check if that is the case by typing 'sqv tir_twr_epilog01'. It should list the state as "running" and all aliases filled. The stage should be 10 or higher. If that's not the case, try 'resetquest tir_twr_epilog01', followed by 'startquest tir_twr_epilog01'.

After a few seconds (console must be closed during that time), the quest stage should automatically jump to stage 10. If that doesn't happen and you have aliases showing up as "NONE", then you have an alias problem. For which I don't really know any good solution. It's just one of those weird flukes in the engine that seem to have no discernible cause.

i encountered a little problem , after the second pony race i talked to  the mistress and she talk about teleporting after the discussion nothing happen and i m stuck in pony gear ... there is a console command to trigger the teleporting action and contine the story ?

Maybe. What's the current stage of tir_pr_controller?

i encountered a little problem , after the second pony race i talked to  the mistress and she talk about teleporting after the discussion nothing happen and i m stuck in pony gear ... there is a console command to trigger the teleporting action and contine the story ?

Maybe. What's the current stage of tir_pr_controller

whit the getstage command i have this , getstage>>90.00

Ok, that should have started the quest tir_pr_afterrace02. Which, once launched, should progress to stage 10 after a few seconds. It goes through the Mistress' dialogue and when it reaches stage 30, it should make the Mistress cast the teleport spell. That sets the stage to 40, which will do the actual teleport.

So if tir_pr_afterrace02 is at a stage lower than 40, try setting it to 40. If it already is at 40 and nothing happened, you have some other problem. In that case, you may try to do it manually (replace xx with TIR's load index):

coc tir_tower
prid xx067a9b
moveto player

Once that's done (and you're still at stage 40), you should be able to talk to the Mistress about releasing you from the pony gear. Since that stage starts with the teleport, it assumes you're already at the Tower.

My Little Rubber Pony (Part 1) Seems to be completely bugged. The AI tends to run back and forth on the track like they get stuck on something, and they're trying to break free. After waiting for about 10 minutes they will finish... but I hit another problem. It seems I'm unable to finish the race. I've ran the track 5 times and it appears to not count me.  I have tried about 10 times with reloading a save, but to no avail. At one point I even went back as far as the tower and got back to the race location for a 2nd time, but I had the same result in the end.

I only got passed the race once but I had another complication... The Mistress wouldn't teleport away. (Leading me to have to try the race again to find the bugs) So if you could give me a console command to bypass this quest until you can fix it, that would be swell. 

P.S. I had no problems with this mod up until that point, So besides that... Great mod, bud.

Ok, that should have started the quest tir_pr_afterrace02. Which, once launched, should progress to stage 10 after a few seconds. It goes through the Mistress' dialogue and when it reaches stage 30, it should make the Mistress cast the teleport spell. That sets the stage to 40, which will do the actual teleport.

So if tir_pr_afterrace02 is at a stage lower than 40, try setting it to 40. If it already is at 40 and nothing happened, you have some other problem. In that case, you may try to do it manually (replace xx with TIR's load index):

coc tir_tower
prid xx067a9b
moveto player

Once that's done (and you're still at stage 40), you should be able to talk to the Mistress about releasing you from the pony gear. Since that stage starts with the teleport, it assumes you're already at the Tower.

its work perfectly whit the setstage command , but in fact in encountered another problem during the parade , affter the fact that my character and jerisel kneel the mistress didn't inital any speech ...

My Little Rubber Pony (Part 1) Seems to be completely bugged. The AI tends to run back and forth on the track like they get stuck on something, and they're trying to break free. After waiting for about 10 minutes they will finish... but I hit another problem. It seems I'm unable to finish the race. I've ran the track 5 times and it appears to not count me.  I have tried about 10 times with reloading a save, but to no avail. At one point I even went back as far as the tower and got back to the race location for a 2nd time, but I had the same result in the end.

It's impossible to say for sure, but I suspect that your issue is script lag. The details are somewhat complex, but suffice it to say that a circular race track (where start and finish line are identical) is more prone to problems with script lag than a linear track. Which is why I will probably make the race track linear in the new version. I originally made it round because that's what most real race tracks are like, it's easier for level design and more logical (the spectators can see the start and finish of the race without having to move). But unfortunately, as I discovered later, it requires more precise script executions. And if something goes wrong with those, the whole race falls apart.

You can finish the race (both version) by using 'setstage tir_pr_race01 <stage>' in the console. Use 100 for you winning the race (only the second race if you uncovered the cheating) and 110 for loosing the race.

I only got passed the race once but I had another complication... The Mistress wouldn't teleport away.

That has been addressed in the post above yours.

its work perfectly whit the setstage command , but in fact in encountered another problem during the parade , affter the fact that my character and jerisel kneel the mistress didn't inital any speech ...

There is a moment when the Mistress says to wait for everyone to gather around. Then the scene basically waits until all spectators are in place. There is a fail-safe script in place that checks which NPCs are still too far away and then teleports them into position, so you don't have to wait forever. If that does not happen, the most likely explanations are either a broken installation or interference from another mod which prevents the NPCs from standing where they are supposed to.

Either way, the only fix from my end is to skip the entire scene. Set the stage for quest tir_twr_parade01 to 80. That should initiate the teleport home. If that doesn't work, go to stage 90 and teleport everyone yourself (using the console and moveto, as described earlier).

What you will be missing:

The Mistress will unmask Jirisiel and she will tell the people that her father (Enaron) is misusing his powers and rampaging through Skyrim for personal reasons, namely, her. The idea is to create public pressure on the Jarl and the Thalmor to distance themselves from Enaron.

Hey I have a problem with a certain scene within the 3rd mission "the rubber hunt" where the escaped slave will stop attacking and will not allow any interaction with the character.

Hey I have a problem with a certain scene within the 3rd mission "the rubber hunt" where the escaped slave will stop attacking and will not allow any interaction with the character.

Probably mod interference. Try targetting her in the console, then type 'removefromallfactions' and try again. In the past, it seemed to help people.

Probably mod interference. Try targetting her in the console, then type 'removefromallfactions' and try again. In the past, it seemed to help people.

thanks  ill try that now!

It's impossible to say for sure, but I suspect that your issue is script lag. The details are somewhat complex, but suffice it to say that a circular race track (where start and finish line are identical) is more prone to problems with script lag than a linear track. Which is why I will probably make the race track linear in the new version. I originally made it round because that's what most real race tracks are like, it's easier for level design and more logical (the spectators can see the start and finish of the race without having to move). But unfortunately, as I discovered later, it requires more precise script executions. And if something goes wrong with those, the whole race falls apart.

You can finish the race (both version) by using 'setstage tir_pr_race01 <stage>' in the console. Use 100 for you winning the race (only the second race if you uncovered the cheating) and 110 for loosing the race.

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I will try the command as soon as I can.

Having an issue with "Rubber Journey", i select the mission and go to the tower but nothing happens. I can't get Mistress out or do anything to trigger it to start.

Edit: When i enter, one of the guards says "By the gods... Another tree Hugger"

The tree hugger comment isn't from my mod. All characters in my mod have been set to use their own voice sets, so they should not make any of the random comments you hear from other NPCs throughout Skyrim. If the guards in the Tower say something like that, it must be some other mod interfering with them. Which might be the problem you're looking at with the journey quest.

Beside that, you could post the output of 'sqv tir_pr_start01' in the console.

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to install it properly this time, the mod flowed accordingly until rubber toy quest, the guys slave just stares at me doesn't torture my character, any way to sort this?

Please type 'sqv tir_twr_toy01' in the console and tell me what stage the quest is in.

It's in stage 60