Im not really digging the gasmask part of it but the rest I have liked so far. personal preference but it looks stupid with my player model and the ears clipping out of it. So i will be breaking the mod on my end on purpose to remove it. a rubber face mask would have been my preferred choice or a faceless hood tbh.

I managed to install it properly this time, the mod flowed accordingly until rubber toy quest, the guys slave just stares at me doesn't torture my character, any way to sort this?

Please type 'sqv tir_twr_toy01' in the console and tell me what stage the quest is in.

It's in stage 60

Try 'setstage tir_twr_toy01 70'.

Cursed Loot has BodySlideable meshes for the catsuit, boots, and gloves. Can you add them to the mod? I tried replacing the files myself but I'm not sure what the _T_ meshes do. Or the meshes without a _0 or _1.

I am absolutely clueless myself with regards to BodySlide. And instead of spending a month trying to learn about it, I'd rather implement cool rubber stuff. The _T is for the transparent version (which I don't really use) and I think meshes without number usually mean that the item doesn't have scaling (like collars and stuff).

I'm also not too scrolled up on bodyslide, but you're correct... as I understand it, the _0 is the skinniest body type and _1 is the thickest, so it allows bodyslide/skyrim to scale between the two extremes. Without the suffixes, it's effectively a body replacer. Which is super convenient being a catsuit where you simply turn off the body mesh and you don't have to worry about clipping or gaps between the armor/clothing and skin.

was genau muss man denn alles getan haben, um am Ende von der Maske befreit zu werden? Ich habe den Mod nun 2 mal durch gespielt, aber ein Kurier kam niemals nach dem Ende.

-----------------------------------------

What exactly do you have to do to get rid of the mask? I've played the mod 2 times, but a courier never came after the end.

What exactly do you have to do to get rid of the mask? I've played the mod 2 times, but a courier never came after the end.

You can check the stage of the epilogue quest via 'sqv tir_twr_epilog01'. It will probably be shown as running, but stuck at 0 because some alias didn't fill. If that's the case, then the only option left to you is to manually start the boon quest: 'startquest tir_twr_boon01'.

If the epilogue quest isn't even running, start it. If it's at some other stage, tell me which one.

You can check the stage of the epilogue quest via 'sqv tir_twr_epilog01'. It will probably be shown as running, but stuck at 0 because some alias didn't fill. If that's the case, then the only option left to you is to manually start the boon quest: 'startquest tir_twr_boon01'.

If the epilogue quest isn't even running, start it. If it's at some other stage, tell me which one.

Danke dir, ich fange nochmals von vorne an und  berichte dann, kann 1 oder 2 Tage dauern.

Ich liebe deinen Mod, eine Deutsche Übersetzung wäre geil, aber soviel verstehe ich schon soweit! :)

-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, I start again from the beginning and then report can take 1 or 2 days.

I love your mod, a German translation would be cool, but so much I understand so far! :)

Noch kurz eine andere Frage bitte, weiß jemand wie man es schafft, dass der Anzug in UNP Body dargestellt wird? Ich habe mit Calientetools ewig herum experimentiert, aber es klappt nicht.. Ich benutze die ganz simple UNP Version des Körpers, aber sobald ich die größe der Brüste zu sehr reduziere habe ich Probleme mit der Grafik des ganzen.

---------------------------------------------------------

Just ask another question, does anyone know how to make the suit in UNP body is represented? I have experimented with Calientetools forever, but it does not work .. I use the very simple UNP version of the body, but as soon as I reduce the size of the breasts too much I have problems with the graphics of the whole.

Noch kurz eine andere Frage bitte, weiß jemand wie man es schafft, dass der Anzug in UNP Body dargestellt wird? Ich habe mit Calientetools ewig herum experimentiert, aber es klappt nicht.. Ich benutze die ganz simple UNP Version des Körpers, aber sobald ich die größe der Brüste zu sehr reduziere habe ich Probleme mit der Grafik des ganzen.

Just ask another question, does anyone know how to make the suit in UNP body is represented? I have experimented with Calientetools forever, but it does not work .. I use the very simple UNP version of the body, but as soon as I reduce the size of the breasts too much I have problems with the graphics of the whole.

There is a lovely UUNP version of the suit in Kimy's Deviously Cursed Loot mod with up-to-date sliders for most UUNP and CBBE versions. The sliders are from Gameplayer, so if you don't have Cursed Loot installed you can get them directly from Gameplayer's Devious Corner.

Just build the files for suit in Bodyslide and then copy the catsuit_body_0.nif and catsuit_body_1.nif files from its meshes folder to the Trapped in Rubber's meshes folder. Only those two files are needed, they will cover all the color variations.

Cursed Loot meshes folder:

Data\Meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\mxw_catsuit\

Trapped in Rubber meshes:

Data\meshes\tir_catsuit\

There is a lovely UUNP version of the suit in Kimy's Deviously Cursed Loot mod with up-to-date sliders for most UUNP and CBBE versions. The sliders are from Gameplayer, so if you don't have Cursed Loot installed you can get them directly from Gameplayer's Devious Corner.

Just build the files for suit in Bodyslide and then copy the catsuit_body_0.nif and catsuit_body_1.nif files from its meshes folder to the Trapped in Rubber's meshes folder. Only those two files are needed, they will cover all the color variations.

Cursed Loot meshes folder:

Data\Meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\mxw_catsuit\

Trapped in Rubber meshes:

Data\meshes\tir_catsuit\

Die Ordner sind bekannt, aber vielen lieben Dank für deine genaue Beschreibung, ich werde es gleich mal testen.. im Grunde passt eh alles, nur die Brust bekomme ich nicht hin, ohne irgendwelche Kanten zu haben, wenn ich sie zu klein mache.. und mit solchen Monster Melonen herum zu laufen ist nicht so mein Fetisch..^^

---------------------------------------------------

The folders are well-known, but many thanks for your exact description, I will test it the same time.. basically fits eh everything, only the breats I do not go without having any edges when I make them too small.. and running around with such monster melons is not so my fetish.. ^^

Edit: Nein, das war es leider nicht, so weit war ich selbst auch schon mit meinen Versuchen, ich wollte einfach nur ein Latexgewand, welches eng am UNP Körper anliegt.

Trotzdem nochmalsvielen Dank!

---------------------------------------------

No, it was not so, unfortunately, so far I was even with my attempts, I just wanted a latex garbage, which is close to the UNP body.

Thanks again!

Das komische dabei ist, ich bekomme es mit Calientetools einfach nicht hin, ohne das ich unter den Brüsten eine Kante habe.. *seuftz*

--------------------------------------

The funny thing is, I do not get it with Calientetools simply not, without which I have an edge under the breasts .. * sigh *

Das komische dabei ist, ich bekomme es mit Calientetools einfach nicht hin, ohne das ich unter den Brüsten eine Kante habe.. *seuftz*

The funny thing is, I do not get it with Calientetools simply not, without which I have an edge under the breasts .. * sigh *

Yes, I think that is a known limitation of the catsuit, it was never really designed to be used like that. If you load its _0.nif in Bodyslide Outfit Studio and toggle Wireframe Mode, you can see how the layout of the polygons around the chest can become an issue with small breasts.

However, you can still get a very slim body to work with the catsuit. Just export to a basic UUNP body preset with "Build Morphs" enabled when batch building the meshes.

Here's a little experiment I just did. This is with UUNPB preset and RaceMenuMorphs, body at 0 weight. You'll see in the screenshots below that using the custom Morph sliders to adjust the breast size can help prevent that weird edge under the breasts that occurs when using the normal Breasts sliders from Racemenu.

post-641640-0-92405400-1479746910_thumb.jpg

post-641640-0-25303300-1479746918_thumb.jpg

Yes, I think that is a known limitation of the catsuit, it was never really designed to be used like that. If you load its _0.nif in Bodyslide Outfit Studio and toggle Wireframe Mode, you can see how the layout of the polygons around the chest can become an issue with small breasts.

However, you can still get a very slim body to work with the catsuit. Just export to a basic UUNP body preset with "Build Morphs" enabled when batch building the meshes.

Here's a little experiment I just did. This is with UUNPB preset and RaceMenuMorphs, body at 0 weight. You'll see in the screenshots below that using the custom Morph sliders to adjust the breast size can help prevent that weird edge under the breasts that occurs when using the normal Breasts sliders from Racemenu.

Ich bin erstaunt, ich bastle seit vorgestern herum, aber das habe ich nicht hin bekommen...

Würdest du mir diese zwei Files eventuell zuschicken könne, oder zum download bereit stellen?

--------------------------------------------

I am amazed, I have been trying since yesterday, but I did not get it ...

Would you be able to send me these two files or make them available for download?

I keep getting an error when trying to download it with NMM that says

A problem occurred during install:

Can someone either tell me how to fix that problem or tell me how to install it properly with out NMM

first i would say try and open the file and make sure that it has not been corrupted, if that is all good the during the install process try not to do any thing with NMM just let it do its thing. secondly i would recommend using Mod Organiser, you can run this in tandem with NMM because that's what i do.

and finally if alleles fails the you will have to install it manually, the install instructions are on the main page.

Mod Organiser: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/? 

Ich habe nun komischerweise ein kleines Problem und zwar bei der Quest: Rubber Abduction - get her to the Tower lande ich nachdem ich sie gefesselt habe nach dem Dialog mit ihr immer nur bei den Ställen von Rifton und der Bildschirm bleibt schwarz :-(

I have now a strange problem with the quest: Rubber Abduction - get her to the Tower I land after I have tied her up after the dialogue with her always only at the stables of Rifton and the screen remains black :-(

Ich habe nun komischerweise ein kleines Problem und zwar bei der Quest: Rubber Abduction - get her to the Tower lande ich nachdem ich sie gefesselt habe nach dem Dialog mit ihr immer nur bei den Ställen von Rifton und der Bildschirm bleibt schwarz :-(

I have now a strange problem with the quest: Rubber Abduction - get her to the Tower I land after I have tied her up after the dialogue with her always only at the stables of Rifton and the screen remains black :-(

Make sure that tir_twr_abduct01 is in stage 60 and that tir_twr_abduct01_cart is running. The latter is a sub-quest with that particular scene. It looks like it wasn't started probably. Given your general problems with TIR, I assume you have some kind of mod interference problem going on there.

You may be able to skip the scene by setting tir_twr_abduct01 to stage 70. Make sure to manually stop tir_twr_abduct01_cart so it doesn't make problems later on.

Make sure that tir_twr_abduct01 is in stage 60 and that tir_twr_abduct01_cart is running. The latter is a sub-quest with that particular scene. It looks like it wasn't started probably. Given your general problems with TIR, I assume you have some kind of mod interference problem going on there.

You may be able to skip the scene by setting tir_twr_abduct01 to stage 70. Make sure to manually stop tir_twr_abduct01_cart so it doesn't make problems later on.

Ich habe deinen Mod wie gesagt schon 2 mals durchgespielt, das Problem hier ist neu..

Sorry für die blöde Frage, aber was genau muss ich in die Console eintippen?

also set tir_twr_abduct01 to 70 hatte nicht geklappt.

Sorry ich bin kein Modder und kenne mich dabei nicht sooooo gut aus :)

----------------------------------------------

I have your mod as already said 2 times durchgespielt, the problem here is new ..

Sorry for the stupid question, but what exactly do I have to enter into the console?

So set tir_twr_abduct01 to 70 had not worked.

Sorry I am not a modder and do not know this things sooooo good :)

Danke, das war sehr hilfreich! Aber irgendetwas stimmt bei mir sowieso nicht.. nach dem zweiten Rennen ist die Mistress nicht mehr in der Halle, sondern wieder im Party Raum und da komme ich ohne Schlüssel nicht hinein, außer ich nehme die Console mit unlock...

Komisch... verstehe ich nicht, ich hatte sonst wie gesagt noch nie solche Probleme.. :-(

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you, that was very helpful! But somehow is wrong with me anyway.. after the second race, the Mistress is no longer in the hall, but again in the party room and I can not enter without a key, except I take the console with unlock ...

Funny ... I do not understand, I had otherwise as I said never such problems .. :-(

Thank you, that was very helpful! But somehow is wrong with me anyway.. after the second race, the Mistress is no longer in the hall, but again in the party room and I can not enter without a key, except I take the console with unlock ...

Funny ... I do not understand, I had otherwise as I said never such problems .. :-(

Try 'stopquest tir_fp_controller', then use the console commands in the troubleshooting sections to get her back to the lobby.