Working gallows resource 10/27/16

View File

This is part of a mod that I never got around to completing, but I thought I'd at least make it somewhat usable and throw it out there as a resource. I'll probably add more stuff.

Contents:
Two gallows furnitures, one standalone and one that can be attached to a wall or whatever other structure you want. They play through 4 added animations.

Installation:
Unzip into Data and run FNIS the same as any other animation mod.

How to use:
These are not implemented anywhere in-game yet, but are very easy to add in the CK. They are furniture that can simply be activated by either the player or by NPCs with a "sit" ai package.

To test them type "coc aactest" in game. To activate you'll need to aim down in the area where the guy's feet are in my screenshots.

To get them into your game just drop them wherever you want them in the CK. You can change the amount of time spent in each animation in the script attached to the furniture. Keep in mind the furniture marker's feet are where the character's feet will be so you want them raised above the ground some.

Permissions:
Do whatever you want

Problems:
-May have some clipping issues with very large or very small characters.
-When used in outdoor cells, the beginning of the animation is a little odd due to the script firing slower, I guess?
-This doesn't actually kill anyone yet so if you use it on an NPC they will just stay there until removed or disabled by something else.

Requirements:
-FNIS http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811
-ZAZ animation pack http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/156-zaz-animation-pack-2016-03-31/

Update 10/27/16:
-AnimObject goes away when it's supposed to now.
-Fixed some dirty edits

Credits:
-A couple textures from Zaz animation pack
-Noose mesh by Phit

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/26/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Awesome - I think there must be a way to get rid of the animation object. There is a missing animation end stage that does this cleanup.

Do you allow that I integrate it into my mod Maria Eden?

I got the permission to use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57995/? and would turn this gallows into a furniture...

Of course!

i have 1 question,pls tell mee(noobs in english) where i can chanch time for each stage?pls!!!

CK - what is this?

CK is the creation kit modding software. You would have to change the script of the furniture.

Awesome - I think there must be a way to get rid of the animation object. There is a missing animation end stage that does this cleanup.

I tried a bunch of different ways to get this to work. Setting the animobject to unload on my furniture exit anim, setting it to unload on various common anims, sending the right AnimEvent via script, nothing seems to work. If any animation pros have ideas I'd be glad to try. 

I suspect it has something to do with me cycling through the animations through script rather than purely as furniture.

Is already integrated for next Maria Eden release - full package with feared breathing, struggling sounds, pissing, manual controls and escape handling...

And - of course - in Builder spell. So you can spawn Gallows wherever you want!

hi,i have question,if i use mod "SexLab Sex Slaves" i can instal "Maria Eden"?