Tiny bug report: Before the pony race, if you got rid of some gear on the way, the Mistress will say "See that do not lose it again" after fixing you up again. Missing a "you". wink.png

Also, I had the problem that she didn't put a chastity belt on me and got caught in a loop. Had to use tir_dbg_restoregameplay 30 and drop all Devious Devices before she worked properly again (just dropping the stuff before I talked to her didn't help).

What version of DDi are you guys using? DDi 3.0 and 3.1 breaks AI on npcs in armbinders.

Err... the latest one, unless there was a new one during the last month. But I had NPCs set to 0, so that might have been the problem. I kept the save but haven't gone back to it yet for further testing, still so much other stuff to do. biggrin.png

According to the DDi topic the latest one (3.2) is from the 19th of last month.

Well, ain't that neat, exactly one day after I downloaded and installed 3.1 ...

/e: Wait, no, that's the same day I downloaded and installed 3.1. Stupid American date format (and Min putting in the wrong month), why can't people use ISO?

/e: Wait, no, that's the same day I downloaded and installed 3.1. Stupid American date format (and Min putting in the wrong month), why can't people use ISO?

I downloaded 3.2 myself but the mod metadata (what NMM shows) says it's 3.1. The file is named DeviousDevices-Integration-3.2.7z, but  the info.xml in the fomod directory still has the version as 3.1. It looks like they forgot to change the number in the metadata. Luckily that never happens to me (*cough*).

So don't get confused by what your mod manager is telling you. It might be incorrect.

No real bugs to report, everything is working fine.

Just wait for it. :cool:

But really, thanks for the praise.

'ello, 's me again (bet you didn't expect that, eh?).

This time, I'm stuck in the Gauntlet, specifically at the gas corridor. Problem is, the first statue only gave me suit, boots and gloves, but no gasmask. And with the gag in, DD triggers when I try to speak to the last statue before the gas and all that comes out is "Hmpf!", so she won't even answer to me. And apparently DD has no setting to turn that off.

Can I just use the console to equip a gasmask or do I need a special one not to get killed by the gas?

I downloaded 3.2 myself but the mod metadata (what NMM shows) says it's 3.1. The file is named DeviousDevices-Integration-3.2.7z, but  the info.xml in the fomod directory still has the version as 3.1. It looks like they forgot to change the number in the metadata. Luckily that never happens to me (*cough*).

So don't get confused by what your mod manager is telling you. It might be incorrect.

Nah, I had 3.1 installed (kept the downloaded files, just in case - and NMM recognized it as different version despite the same number).

Also, found the solution to my problem above in Gags+ - just a quick "stopquest zadgagquest" and the statue talks to me again and gives me the gasmask. Yay. Now I just have to find out why Zaz doesn't want me to walk. >.<

And for all that trouble, an offer from my side: If you wish, I could sit down and try my hand on a German translation (perhaps for the next major version then).

And for all that trouble, an offer from my side: If you wish, I could sit down and try my hand on a German translation (perhaps for the next major version then).

There was someone else who wanted to translate the mod to German. I never heard back from him, but maybe you'd like to contact him and work together.

Generally, I have no problem with translations. But it might be better to wait for the next version. It's going to be remade from scratch, so there probably won't be a lot you can carry over from any old translations.

Generally, I have no problem with translations. But it might be better to wait for the next version. It's going to be remade from scratch, so there probably won't be a lot you can carry over from any old translations.

That's what I thought. wink.png And it's probably easier if you can throw me a file with all the lines (assuming you have one) compared to playing the mod and writing everything down while doing so (especially when you have to play dialogues several times to get everything).

I don't know how complicated it is to create a multi-language mod for Skyrim, but long-term it's probably better to have all languages in one mod instead of having to update several language versions.

Well, indeed, I have a major bug^^

During the Parade, when the 3 girls are on stage, Mistress says "Behold", looks at my fellow sister and does nothing. I had a similar problem when Zenosha was supposed to begin the torture and did nothing but a reload fixed that.

I have tried multiple times, uninstalled a bunch of mods (and used Save Cleaner), I'm still stuck. Too bad, I'm so close to the end :(

No real bugs to report, everything is working fine.

Just wait for it. :cool:

But really, thanks for the praise.

Papyrus.0.log

See? I told you so. :cool:

During the Parade, when the 3 girls are on stage, Mistress says "Behold", looks at my fellow sister and does nothing. I had a similar problem when Zenosha was supposed to begin the torture and did nothing but a reload fixed that.

I have tried multiple times, uninstalled a bunch of mods (and used Save Cleaner), I'm still stuck. Too bad, I'm so close to the end :(

First of all: Uninstalling mods mid-game is usually not a good idea. Save Cleaners can remove some of the clutter in the save, but the only way to get a really clean save is to start a new game.

As far as your problem goes, that's mid-scene issue. At that point, the screen is supposed to fade to black and then Jiri shows up without her mask. I had to cheat a little there, but I don't want to bore you with the details.

If you don't have the screen going black, I really don't know what the cause might be. Are you using ENB or something like that? Maybe that interferes with the imagespace modifier?

You can try and skip the scene by typing 'setstage tir_twr_parade01 80'. That should teleport you back to the Tower. A way to skip the entire quest would be: 'stopquest tir_twr_parade01', followed by 'setstage tir_twr_work01 190'. You might have to try that right after getting the quest, so try to load an older save, if necessary. Not sure what happens when you do it in the middle of the quest. But you can always try and find out.

If you skip this part, here's what happens:

Jiri tells the crowd that her dad lied to everyone and all he did was to avoid the public shame of having a daughter with a rubber fetish. The people discuss the revelation amongst themselves and come to the conclusion that they shouldn't directly confront the Jarl about Thalmor making trouble in Skyrim for personal reasons. Instead, they choose to put pressure on the Jarl indirectly by spreading the word and causing public outrage.

There's not much more happening that is necessary for the story.

See? I told you so. :cool:

;) It was unavoidable^^

I know about uninstalling mods mid game, usually a bad idea but I thought it could help, and I don't want to replay all from the beginning with a fresh new save (this quest is amazing but quite long, especially when you are close to the end).

Until then, I had no problem with fade-to-black scenes, everything was fine and I only use the patch speedhack enboost.

Concerning Jirisiel, I had almost a problem when

she had to strip and put the rubber suit in the cabin, it took like forever (to strip and to put the suit) but she did it nonetheless. I thought it would be the same here but the scene is really stuck.

I will try the console trick, thank you.

Just out of curiosity, what happens when you accept to reveal your identity? Is the crowd reacting, knowing that the m*** f*** dragonborn, slayer of Alduin is a fetish slave?

Just out of curiosity, what happens when you accept to reveal your identity? Is the crowd reacting, knowing that the m*** f*** dragonborn, slayer of Alduin is a fetish slave?

If you have already been officially revealed as the Dragonborn in Skyrim's main quest, then yes, they will recognise you as such. If you haven't progressed far enough in the main quest, then they'll see "just another farmgirl".

So, this is what I've done: I have a save where Jiri and I are in front of Mistress in the tower, ready to talk to her, get new attire and teleport to Solitude (and before removing bunch of mods). I manually added a chastity belt (so I can choose to keep it after), used setstage...80, talked to Mistress and finally setstage...200 to finish the quest. I had the next quest normally after that. It seems impossible to continue in the middle of the parade, I don't regain the control of my character and Jiri and I stay kneeling (not a bad position, but I want to play :P )

I still dunno why the script doesn't want to continue during the parade. Probably Bugthesda and modding black magic

If you have already been officially revealed as the Dragonborn in Skyrim's main quest, then yes, they will recognise you as such. If you haven't progressed far enough in the main quest, then they'll see "just another farmgirl".

I noticed that you said that the next version will be remade from scratch, does that mean that the 'story' will be significantly different?  

I played your first release through (where you get "let out" of the suit) but no further, how much will get changed? 

Probably not that much. The basic story concept works, so why change it? I won't fix what's not broken. But I might flesh out more details and add something here and there.

I'm kind of making it up as I go along, so I don't have a finished story to which I can point and tell you exactly what's going to change.

But as an example: The start quest has always been a little bit iffy. You find this dead woman and because of something you read in her journal decide to put on her clothes? This is more a get-in-rubber-quick quest than a plausible development. It's not completely bonkers, but it could be better.

I've always been focussed heavily on the story aspect of the mod and want to enhance it, where warranted and possible for me. Sure, there are fictional elements in almost every story. In mine, it's magical rubber, for example. But that's not an excuse to just make up arbitrary stuff. Once you accept the fictional elements as part of the setting premise, then everything within that premise should still be plausible. Basically, there are two ways to explain events in a story like this:

1. Ok, even if I accept the magical rubber thing, I don't really understand why someone would do x, y or z. I guess it's magic or something?
  2. Yeah, in a world where magical rubber really exists, I can see how things could be this way and how people would act like that.

Option 2 is the one I'm going for and so the new start quest will (hopefully) feel a little more believable. I probably will still have to make some concessions to dramaturgical necessities here and there. But my goal is to keep them to a minimum and maintain a somewhat decent explanation for the rest.

But as an example: The start quest has always been a little bit iffy. You find this dead woman and because of something you read in her journal decide to put on her clothes?

Hm, if memory serves right, Deviously Cursed Loot has an item that will slowly turn you into a rubberdoll. Could be an option.

Or the player could decide to just bring those items back to the Mistress (you could add a "valuable" McGuffin to the loot) and while speaking to her, the PC expresses her interest in rubber and Mistress offers to try some on (maybe telling, maybe not, that only she can take it off again).

But I'm sure you'll come up with something good. smile.png

Btw, I really love ZofaSoldier's idea of the long-time enclosure thing with one of the other girls, could become available e.g. after finishing the gauntlet. Are the three naked slaves down in the dorm regular (but better than those down in the pens) slaves or rubber slaves currently out of their outfit?

And another thing that just occured to me: It's a little odd that I still get those "You wonder if you'll ever get out of the rubber again" messages after finishing the gauntlet and accepting my life as a rubber slave. Dunno if you can add a check for quest completion for that line and replace it by something more positive and fitting to the player's new situation. (Can you lie to the last statue or will she notice? Forgot to try that.)

/e: Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be anything like this so far, but I think it would be incredibly awesome if for the pony race, the gas mask were replaced by one like this.

/e2: Another observation I made, Nothing Doing's Devious Rubber Masks are full head (and body) replacements. It doesn't work for NPCs, but since they use the gag and harness slots, the PC can wear those over the full rubber outfit and get the looks. Had some fun running around as She-Hulk in a light green outfit earlier. biggrin.png Err ... right, what I want to say is: This probably works with other items of that kind, too. So if anyone were to make a pony hood with gag ...

Hm, if memory serves right, Deviously Cursed Loot has an item that will slowly turn you into a rubberdoll.

I can't get into any details because this is part of the new feature that I want to keep a surprise. But I think it's fair to say that it's going to be cool!

And another thing that just occured to me: It's a little odd that I still get those "You wonder if you'll ever get out of the rubber again" messages after finishing the gauntlet and accepting my life as a rubber slave. Dunno if you can add a check for quest completion for that line and replace it by something more positive and fitting to the player's new situation. (Can you lie to the last statue or will she notice? Forgot to try that.)

Yes, but on the other hand: Even rubber slaves are let out every now and again to clean themselves up and recuperate. So asking yourself when you're going to get out again is not out of character for a rubber slave.

/e: Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be anything like this so far, but I think it would be incredibly awesome if for the pony race, the gas mask were replaced by one like this.

That is something that I already asked about here in the forum. But unfortunately, no one seems to know any good models for something like that. And I'm certainly not talented enough to make one.

thanks for the heads up!

Is there a way to skip to after the party btw as i have done the opening sequence a couple of times and that party takes for-ev-er! :P

You can try 'startquest tir_dbg_adv2ponyrace'. It's what I used for development in the early stages of the expansion. Word of warning though: It's not officially supported. I have not tested it thoroughly after finishing the expansion and instead played the mod normally. Because that's how people will play it.

thanks for the heads up!

Is there a way to skip to after the party btw as i have done the opening sequence a couple of times and that party takes for-ev-er! :P

You can try 'startquest tir_dbg_adv2ponyrace'. It's what I used for development in the early stages of the expansion. Word of warning though: It's not officially supported. I have not tested it thoroughly after finishing the expansion and instead played the mod normally. Because that's how people will play it.

thanks for the word of warning :)

thanks for the heads up!

thanks for the word of warning :)

Or, if I remember correctly, you can just be too late for the party and take the punishment. Right? :angel:

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but you have a few reference errors with the clothes. I didn't understand why I always got both light and dark green ballet boots when I wanted to equip the dark green ones - and why it shows the light green ones on my world model.

Well, I just took a look at the esp with TES5Edit (actually I wanted to see how dialogue is saved there since Notepad++ just can't deal with the file format) and found that tir_BalletBootsLGreenDevious_Inventory (and its scriptInstance) is referenced by the chest and both light and dark green ballet boots, while the dark green ones are only referenced by the chest. Same for tir_ASimpleBootsDGreen which is referenced by both dark green and dark grey boots, while tir_ASimpleBootsDGrey is referenced by nothing, so you'll end up with dark green instead of dark grey boots, should you choose that colour for your upgrade.

tir_BalletBootsLRedDevious_Inventory and its scriptInstance reference the dark red boots, which in return reference the light red ones.

tir_ARubberGlovesPurple has no references, so if you choose purple for your upgraded outfit, it comes without glovesies.

All the collars are either not referenced at all or by a "Rubber Accessories" chest (where's that located?) - except for the dark green collar, which can be found in "Rubber Equipment". And what's up with all the dark red stuff missing its references (especially by the chest)? Didn't you like the colour? :P

Also, for some reason, choosing dark green for your new, special outfit will trigger her "why are you not wearing rubber" event.

Hm, if memory serves right, Deviously Cursed Loot has an item that will slowly turn you into a rubberdoll.

I can't get into any details because this is part of the new feature that I want to keep a surprise. But I think it's fair to say that it's going to be cool!

Another idea I had the other day: An alternate start (for Live Another Life) that finds you already a slave to the Mistress who has finally earned her rubber suit (maybe you have to do some menial chores first, like at the party) and is then sent to find out what happened to her rubber-sister who was on a mission near Falkreath and has been MIA.

Some towns (those, whose Jarls are not on good terms with the Mistress) could have a bounty on you and chase you away, like Live A Deviant Life does it, while others are friendly. And after you've brought back the journal, everything else just goes on normally.

In Khurvangard, you may want to put Enaron all the way at the back of the dungeon, in front of the word wall. Because when I triggered his little speech, there were still two (of over a dozen) Draugr Deathlords* around and attacking me, triggering my dragon aspect who'd go and attack Enaron. He didn't even get so far to make me an offer I can't (but would) refuse, instead he died pretty quick.

* The only other time I've been fus-ro-dah'd around that much was with one of the Gauldursons ...

Very nice mod, especially for just being in a beta/wip mode.. no bugs detected so far and im almost finished with the listed quests.. running with a very limited amount of mods to test new mods however so i have no clue if there will be any issues with my other naughty quest mods :) But hopefully the interior cells that are from vanilla is copied for the mods that use the same areas for quests so the quest markers dont get overwritten or deleted.. or worse.. might start a rubber chain reaction :P