How is the work going, can you share any tidbits of information?

I didn't get a lot of work done in the old year. I had hoped otherwise, but a portion of my day job customers are businesses. And when 2016 ended, they all came running with some last minute orders for their balances (more costs -> lower profits -> lower taxes). By now, things have settled down again and I have some time to get back to the mod.

The fetish party is done. In the sense that it's implemented and currently being tested. As you know, it's a lengthy quest series (that got even longer with adding a new special request), so testing all that drags a bit right now. I wish I were already done with the grunt work of the re-implementation. I have some cool new ideas I'd like to add and I'm anxious to get to those.

Oh, btw: Weren't you the one who suggested slave numbers? Good news: I decided to take you up on that. Instead of colors (which are somewhat limited), the rubber slaves will now be identified with numbers. Had to make new suit textures for that but I think it'll work out nicely. Colors are way to much personalisation. Slaves don't deserve that. ;)

I didn't get a lot of work done in the old year. I had hoped otherwise, but a portion of my day job customers are businesses. And when 2016 ended, they all came running with some last minute orders for their balances (more costs -> lower profits -> lower taxes). By now, things have settled down again and I have some time to get back to the mod.

The fetish party is done. In the sense that it's implemented and currently being tested. As you know, it's a lengthy quest series (that got even longer with adding a new special request), so testing all that drags a bit right now. I wish I were already done with the grunt work of the re-implementation. I have some cool new ideas I'd like to add and I'm anxious to get to those.

Oh, btw: Weren't you the one who suggested slave numbers? Good news: I decided to take you up on that. Instead of colors (which are somewhat limited), the rubber slaves will now be identified with numbers. Had to make new suit textures for that but I think it'll work out nicely. Colors are way to much personalisation. Slaves don't deserve that. ;)

Please make me number 13 :P

Are you still gonna keep the coloured suits anyway, cause I quite like them.

I've been using the pink one lately, and I still wanna keep using it! XD!

Probably not, at least for the time being.

I don't want to go into too much detail because I want to keep some of the stuff secret for now. But I'm doing more with the suit than previously. There's more happening which would be impacted by the suit's color. So for now, to keep things manageable, I'll keep it at black only. When everything works as intended, I might add more colors later. For now, I'd like to get everything working smoothly with black. Then we'll see.

Trust me, it's going to be cool. Losing the colored suits will be considered a bargain compared to what you're getting. At least for 95% of users (I allow for 5% crazy people who don't know good fetish stuff when it hits them in the face ;)).

Probably not, at least for the time being.

I don't want to go into too much detail because I want to keep some of the stuff secret for now. But I'm doing more with the suit than previously. There's more happening which would be impacted by the suit's color. So for now, to keep things manageable, I'll keep it at black only. When everything works as intended, I might add more colors later. For now, I'd like to get everything working smoothly with black. Then we'll see.

Trust me, it's going to be cool. Losing the colored suits will be considered a bargain compared to what you're getting. At least for 95% of users (I allow for 5% crazy people who don't know good fetish stuff when it hits them in the face ;)).

*sigh* Oh well. At least we're getting good stuff, and I can always just mess around with DCL's standard lockable catsuits to make them pink! XD!

Hmm, sounds so good, cant wait to play it :)

Now you made me wonder, is the number on the chest or on the forehead of the mask - the chest seems logical, but I can imagine an almost finished slave taking the mask in her rubber gloved hands, looking at the number on it and then slowly putting it on, being at peace with the fact that she is not free woman but a rubber slave,a number, and nothing more.

And its too bad beta testing takes so much of your time, I really wish testing could be automated. But the end result is worth the wait, I am sure of it now more than ever!

Now you made me wonder, is the number on the chest or on the forehead of the mask - the chest seems logical, but I can imagine an almost finished slave taking the mask in her rubber gloved hands, looking at the number on it and then slowly putting it on, being at peace with the fact that she is not free woman but a rubber slave,a number, and nothing more.

It's on the chest. I thought about the head (mask) for a while, but I don't know enough about texturing and UV mapping. You see, the texture for the gasmask contains only one side of it. The other side is just a mirrored image. So if I use GIMP and put a "3" on the texture where the left forehead is, the game will always show a "ε" on the right forehead.

I'd have to make a complete new texture for the gasmask which contains the whole head in order to put numbers on the forehead. And then I'd have to UV map it and maybe even do some other shit. And that's beyond my laughable texturing skills.

So the chest it is.

And...If you use Roman numerals

I , II. III, IV , V....

Harder to read, longer, still a lot of non-symmetrical numbers that can't be used. IV for example wouldn't work. Neither would VI. And so on.

We could only use mirror-symmetrical numbers. I, II, III, V, X, XX, XXX, XXXX, and then we run out of space on the forehead. ;)

Plus I've come up with this nice distinction between normal slaves and rubber slaves: The normal slaves are all four digit numbers, the rubber slaves are always two digit numbers. So if, for example, the Mistress talks about slave 31, you know she's talking about a rubber slave. If she mentions slave 2901, that's a baser non-rubber slave. Roman numbers blow that apart, too.

Huh. Just opened up the gasmask texture to see what you meant... that's very weird. It appears to be done completely differently from the suit texture. It looks like you could put a number on the top/back of the head right above where the lacing stops if you wanted to, but that's it.

In 3Ds Max or Blender I think you could probably apply the existing texture to the model, but then reskin/unwrap the texture into a symmetrical map.

I run into an issue here:

Rubber rescue. Go to the Fort, find the slave - Get attacked by Eanon.

Defeat him - He don't wanted to talk with me, instead of he vanished - leave me alone with 3 Thalmor who just friendly say hi.

Going back to Mistress, she has the quest Prompter over her head but, all i can do is acuse her for put me back into rubber again, or ask her to let me out. Story don't continue here.

Stage of tir_twr_resque01 is 30.00

I run into an issue here:

Rubber rescue. Go to the Fort, find the slave - Get attacked by Eanon.

Defeat him - He don't wanted to talk with me, instead of he vanished - leave me alone with 3 Thalmor who just friendly say hi.

Going back to Mistress, she has the quest Prompter over her head but, all i can do is acuse her for put me back into rubber again, or ask her to let me out. Story don't continue here.

Stage of tir_twr_resque01 is 30.00

He should not attack you. He should talk to you. And the conversation progresses the quest when finished. Make sure that no other mod is interfering (e.g. something that makes Thalmor hostile by default). Use 'removeallfactions' on him before the quest starts, if necessary (you can find his ref id in the troubleshooting section).

If all else fails, set the stage to 50 and return to the Mistress to complete the quest.

I was snooping around a little bit and mentioned that the slave pens has doors which can be locked picked. exept the one on the far end of the pens. Is there a special reason this one is the only cell which need a key? :D

There's a punishment quest that involves that cell. I don't recall off hand if it's actually used. I was never quite happy with it because it's a bit boring. You get locked in a cell with DD gear on and have to wait until a certain amount of time has passed. It may be fun for, like, 5 minutes and then you use the bed to pass the time. Not really the epitome of entertainment.

In the new version, I have a new and better punishment quest to replace that one. And no, I won't tell you about it. :P

In the new version, I have a new and better punishment quest to replace that one. And no, I won't tell you about it. :P

Awesome! I really like how you keep the suspense up. The more teasers you drop here of the new version your are working on, the more exciting it gets. :cool:  The next TiR is now easily the mod/development I'm most looking forward to.

I was snooping around a little bit and mentioned that the slave pens has doors which can be locked picked. exept the one on the far end of the pens. Is there a special reason this one is the only cell which need a key? :D

There's a punishment quest that involves that cell. I don't recall off hand if it's actually used. I was never quite happy with it because it's a bit boring. You get locked in a cell with DD gear on and have to wait until a certain amount of time has passed. It may be fun for, like, 5 minutes and then you use the bed to pass the time. Not really the epitome of entertainment.

Hehe thought so, that it was the PC cell. :P

Well after i had played the story now, i might had some ideas for this mod.

First of all. Rubber-Pony: Ponies don't nod, or shake head. they stomp with the hoofs. One stomp: "yes"; two stomps: "No".

Maybe the're should be more stuff for the Pony Girl itselfs. More Radiant Pony-Express quests, deliver money and packages.

Then: The player ask for "Punishing" and Kneeling, the Mistress says "if you wish you can ask for that"  but there is no option to ask. Maybe this would be nice to implement as well. 

But yeah i see your point with playing boring punish scenes and just sleep to skip them. Well PO has a real time check in his mod. Maybe adding something like that, i mean, it might be boring but a punish is a punish right? And if the Player behaved bad, a punishment should be in order then, even that means "watch your character for x hours in a cell" :P

i remember you talking about having rubber suits converted for uunp, i just found someone who already did this so you may want to ask the author for help.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36457-catwoman-armor-for-7baseoppai-22/

Awesome! Thanks for sharing this. That's a very cool collection of slider sets.

Another and also very fine UUNP slider set of the suit exists in Gameplayer's Devious Corner, but from the looks of it the one you linked above may be more complete and judging by the screenshots even include the socks and small gloves. These two are the parts that I couldn't quite get to work on my messing with the suit in UUNP.

Edit: yep, a very fine slider set indeed. Having some fun with Racemenu morphs:

post-641640-0-90717600-1484402584_thumb.jpg

My recommendation for the use with Devious Devices would be to use the gloves and socks from Xarathos' slider set, and the main catsuit sliders from Gameplayer's set because they are optimized for combined equipment with DD cuffs, belts, corsets and whatnot.

I'm having a little trouble with the Rubber Toy part of the mod. After Velnar leaves and Zenosha walks up to me she doesn't start interrogating me. I can't move and she doesn't do anything. She just stands there. Anyone have any tips for how to move things along? I've tried restarting the game, reloading a save from before getting captured and reloading a save from during Velnar's evil villain monologue, but nothing seems to be working. I really don't want to go through the entire quest line again from the very beginning just because this one part refuses to work properly.

I'm having a little trouble with the Rubber Toy part of the mod. After Velnar leaves and Zenosha walks up to me she doesn't start interrogating me. I can't move and she doesn't do anything. She just stands there. Anyone have any tips for how to move things along? I've tried restarting the game, reloading a save from before getting captured and reloading a save from during Velnar's evil villain monologue, but nothing seems to be working. I really don't want to go through the entire quest line again from the very beginning just because this one part refuses to work properly.

What is the stage of tir_twr_toy01 when this happens?

On a more general note regarding my progress: I added a rudimentary MCM to my mod. I wanted to do that anyway, but had put it off until later. But now I needed some debugging options and it seemed like a good place to put them. For now, it's basically just a text input where you can enter "cheat codes" that do stuff. I also took the liberty of making a MCM logo for TIR:

post-353608-0-09640600-1484472506_thumb.png

Also, I completely forgot the "sexual relief" subquest during the fetish party. Shame on me. But I'm working on that now. It's a bit more complicated than previously because I want futas to get a blowjob, whereas for normal females it still has to be cunnilingus.

I also wanted to enrich the sex scene with some descriptive message boxes, but I ran into a problem. So if any of you guys have any ideas...