I'm having a little trouble with the Rubber Toy part of the mod. After Velnar leaves and Zenosha walks up to me she doesn't start interrogating me. I can't move and she doesn't do anything. She just stands there. Anyone have any tips for how to move things along? I've tried restarting the game, reloading a save from before getting captured and reloading a save from during Velnar's evil villain monologue, but nothing seems to be working. I really don't want to go through the entire quest line again from the very beginning just because this one part refuses to work properly.

What is the stage of tir_twr_toy01 when this happens?

Using the "getstage tir_twr_toy01" console command I got "getstage >> 60.00". And when I checked the "player.sqs tir_twr_toy01" It showed that all the stages up to, and including, 60 had a 1 next to them. 70 and on had zeroes. I'm no modder, but it looks like the next stage didn't start properly, leaving me tied to a pole. I'm going to try to force the next stage to start and see how that goes. Will return shortly.

Edit: using the command "setstage tir_twr_toy01 70" worked. After it hit that stage the others stages all went through as intended.

Edit #2: I had a similar problem with the Rubber Parade. The same solution seemed to work there. The getstage was 70. and the sqs stage viewer was all ones until after 70, then all zeroes. Setstage worked here just like in Rubber Toy.

Edit #3: Had minor problem with black screen issue immediately after getting the belt removed after the parade. Fixed it with your FAQ suggestion.

Rubber Party.

When I choose to be late for the party I get punished :-) That involves the Ballet Boots. When I am released the Ballet Boots are not unequipped/replaced by the Simple Boots. The Ballet Boots are stuck. The "Remove this suit" in the cellar option does not remove them either.

Is this intentional? If not: Are there settings that can prevent this?

This isn't intended. The ballet boots were always a bit of a side show. At the time, there was no DD version of them, IIRC. By now, we have them in DCL, and Kimy probably knows a lot more about how to properly integrate stuff into DD. So I never pursued the idea of DD ballet boots any further. It's possible some change in the framework or a mistake I made rendered them broken.

Best way to avoid this: Don't be late to the party.

I was snooping around a little bit and mentioned that the slave pens has doors which can be locked picked. exept the one on the far end of the pens. Is there a special reason this one is the only cell which need a key? :D

There's a punishment quest that involves that cell. I don't recall off hand if it's actually used. I was never quite happy with it because it's a bit boring. You get locked in a cell with DD gear on and have to wait until a certain amount of time has passed. It may be fun for, like, 5 minutes and then you use the bed to pass the time. Not really the epitome of entertainment.

In the new version, I have a new and better punishment quest to replace that one. And no, I won't tell you about it. :P

One thought, if you would like to add the new punishment instead of replace the old one, beeing trapped in a cell with DD might be more intresting if some rats come from a hole in the wall. New DD versions allow to use your legs to fight if your hands are in an armbinder, or maybe the mittens (i believe they allow unarmed fighting). Give one of the guards a remote control for plugs and this might become quite intresting. :)

This isn't intended. The ballet boots were always a bit of a side show. At the time, there was no DD version of them, IIRC. By now, we have them in DCL, and Kimy probably knows a lot more about how to properly integrate stuff into DD. So I never pursued the idea of DD ballet boots any further. It's possible some change in the framework or a mistake I made rendered them broken.

Best way to avoid this: Don't be late to the party.

Now I kinda want to replay and be late to the party to be permanently stuck in ballet boots ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm liking the mod so far, but I've run into a problem:

After the Pony Quest Part 1 during the quest "rubber journey home" I cant find a way to interact with the mistress to remove the gear because she is sitting in the locked party room.

I have stopped the quests mentioned in this post:

If you're not really sure, we'll have to use a shotgun. I hope you like typing. First, we make sure all quests from the fetish party are stopped:

stopquest tir_fp_controller
stopquest tir_twr_fp_wait
stopquest tir_fp_dlg_mistress
stopquest tir_fp_dlg_slave_01
stopquest tir_fp_dlg_servant_01
stopquest tir_fp_drool01
stopquest tir_fp_end01
stopquest tir_fp_mast01
stopquest tir_fp_nokitchen01
stopquest tir_fp_punish01
stopquest tir_fp_waitress01

I didn't do part two of the shotgun approach because I have not finished the second part of the pony race quests.

But to no end. I have also tried using the console to unlock the room, which allows me to talk to her and get back into normal gear. However if i then ask her to remove the normal gear(to get her out of the party room), the game ctd's when we both get close to the outfit chest.

Edit: after stopping the quests and waiting nothing happened even after 2-3 minutes. So I went and unlocked the room again, but I did not talk to her, this (loading the cell? idk how skyrim works) seemed to wake her up and she finally left the room on her own. 

It seems like one of the quests from the party doesn't stop properly and results in her wanting to go back into the room.

Also: I used "lock" on the door afterwards. Is that going to create problems for me or does that act as if it was locked in key only mode.

Also: I used "lock" on the door afterwards. Is that going to create problems for me [...]

I don't think so.

And yes, there appear to be some issues with quests that keep running even when they're completed. Not really sure why Skyrim does that. But while I do get reports of the Mistress being stuck in place X or Y, it doesn't seem to happen to everyone. So there may be some other, not TIR related element involved.

In the new version on which I'm currently working, I will make an extra effort to forcefully shut down all quests which are no longer necessary. Hopefully, that will avoid - or at least reduce - issues like that in the future.

I'm on the mission to kill Enaron in Khurvangard but the map marker has...moved. Right at the start of the quest it seemed to be okay then it suddenly moved to Ragnavlad (next to Markarth) and is stuck there.

Could someone give me the rough location of Khurvangard?

That is a known issue and fixed in development. It's in the mountains above Angi's Camp. The easiest way to find it is to open the console and type 'coc tir_khurvangardexterior01'.

Oh boy, so after 30 painful minutes of fighting a dragon priest with a level 15 charcter it turns out I'm on the wrong end of Skyrim. FML.

Any new developments you can share with us, your loyal audience? :)

Well, the fetish party is now complete (including the sexual relief part). Because just redoing the old quest line gets a bit boring, I allowed myself a little treat and took a break from that. Instead, I worked on two new quests. Can't tell you much about the first one because, well, spoilers.

The second quest is basically about the "enhanced" baths. I think we already talked about how I pimped up the bath area in the Tower basement. There's now a large pool, some showers and a sauna. And because it's so big, I've removed it from the tour you get when you first enter the basement. Instead, you will have a separate little quest where you can go into bath together with two other slaves and they'll show you everything down there. You'll also get the opportunity to go into the sauna with full rubber gear. Wouldn't be fun, otherwise, right? ;)

The sauna quest is basically an isolated quest. The other one, the one I can't tell you much about, is part of a chain of side quests. The general idea I have in mind for this is basically two concurrently running quest lines. So while the main story takes place, there will be a smaller quest line running in parallel and present a new - and hopefully interesting - side story. This is, of course, to be taken with a grain of salt. It's just the plan for the moment, I haven't actually completed it. And things could happen that make me change my plans.

Still a long way to go, though.

.../quote]

It sounds great, glad you found new inspiration and quests to work on!

Sidequests sound great, can expand the story dynamically without relying on railroading primary quests.

And I love the idea of being in a sauna in full rubber gear! :)

You could slowly unlock other parts of the tower this way, with a sidequests, a guided tour and a little bit of play:) Or maybe just find and NPC hanging around a point of interest and playing with it once you meet the requirements.

And I don't mind waiting, as it sounds the next version will be the best version of your mod yet :)

Nur eine Idee, da mir dein Mod sehr gut gefällt und ich ihn nun erneut wieder spiele... wie wäre es mit einem Stall für dem spieler vor dem Schloss, oder auch wo anders.. Würde zum Ponygirl Thema passen! :)

--------------------------------------------

Just an idea, because I like your mod very well and I now play it again ... how about a stable for the player in front of the castle, or also where else .. Would fit to the Ponygirl theme! :)

Greetings

PS: ich weiß jetzt nicht ob es an Cursed Loot lag oder an etwas anderem, aber ich musste einen neuen Spielstand erstellen, damit die Quest startet... (neues Spiel ohne Cursed Loot kein Problem).

Obwohl ich mit der neuen Version von Cursed Loot ohnehin nicht glücklich bin, ich habe keine Chance das HDT von den Kimi Kleidern weg zu bekommen, doch ich nutze kein HDT, ich spiele mit UNP ohne Schnickschnack! ;)

------------------------------------------------------------

PS: I do not know now whether it was s.Cursed Loot or something else, but I had to create a new game to start the quest ... (New game without Cursed Loot no problem).

Although I'm not happy with the new version of Cursed Loot anyway, I have no chance to get the HDT away from the Kimi dresses, but I do not use HDT, I play with UNP without a snicker! ;)

I think the HDT in DCL is not (just) for bouncing boobs but also physics effects, like the ankle chains. They look really weird if you don't have HDT.

I'll think about the stable, but there's not a lot of room on the island. I always try to minimize the amount of vanilla cells I modify, to maintain compatibility with as many mods as possible. Anything that requires space (like the pony race) is put either indoors or in a separate worldspace. Besides, the minute I put the player in an outdoor stable, the people with realistic needs mods will be in my hair about freezing to death over night. ;)

I have begun to set up a new worldspace for the pony race (as I mentioned here).

On that note: If somebody knows of a good riding outfit for the Mistress and the other ladies to wear (something like this, or this), I think it would really go nicely with the whole theme.

Mainly I'm interested in the boots, the jodhpurs and the jacket/shirt. A riding hat is not really needed. So if you know of a mod, or if you can make such an outfit, or if you can convert it from another game or other resources on the web, please do let me know.

It`s not exactly what you looking for...But how about this?

http://www.tesgeneral.com/armor-and-weapons?lightbox=image_rvc

Might be a suitable fallback, but I'd prefer a more modern looking outfit. I also would have to check the legal side (those assets are from TW3, as I understand it). I found something similar here but the license forbids me from using that.

I also stumbled across the mod "FF8 Disciplinary Committee Uniforms", which has a Fujin costume that almost fits the bill. With a little retexturing, it can be made to look like this:

post-353608-0-41588100-1488644564_thumb.jpg

The only two issues are:

• The pants bulge at the shafts of the boots (as indicated by the blue arrows), which jodhpurs would not do. That should be changed, if possible. More like sausage casings. ;)
  • There's no license in the mod's description, so I don't know if I can actually use it. I contacted the author yesterday, but haven't heard back so far. He/she seems to be Japanese, so I'm not sure if he/she understands my English request. If he/she even got it. All I could find was a Japanese blog which I had to run through Google Translate to get his/her e-mail address.

EDIT/PS: I'm also still looking for a pony mask (like this or this) for the player character to wear during her time as a pony girl. If someone could make something like that (maybe take a freely licensed horse head / chess knight mesh and turn it into an armor piece?), that'd be great.

I didn't want to be "that guy" and request what I'm about to request without giving something in return, so I just became a Patron. This mod seems to be active in development, and I'd like to see where it goes.

Has anyone actually built a bodyslide conversion for 0.53 yet? I use UUNP, and Google isn't turning up any search results for me. Is the mxw_catsuit bodyslide conversion able to be used for this mod?

Has anyone actually built a bodyslide conversion for 0.53 yet? I use UUNP, and Google isn't turning up any search results for me. Is the mxw_catsuit bodyslide conversion able to be used for this mod?

I have seen a few MXW catsuit UUNP conversions, including one in DCL.

But it does take a lot of work getting it to look good and fitting your DD mods properly.

I have one with the UNPB body and it took some doing to make it smaller to fit the DD mods. (The corset was the big problem. I had to make the belly slightly larger just so it would fit properly.)

Should you get one that's perfect, just use the meshes generated and copy them into the tir_ meshes directory.

I didn't want to be "that guy" and request what I'm about to request without giving something in return, so I just became a Patron. This mod seems to be active in development, and I'd like to see where it goes.

Thank you for your patronage!

My mod is using the mxw_catsuit meshes. I only integrated them into my mod because I want to avoid unnecessary dependencies. I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to just copy the meshes you generated with bodyslide into Data\meshes\clothes\tir_catsuit and Data\meshes\clothes\tir_gasmask.

I am, however, a complete idiot when it comes to anything 3D related, which includes bodyslide. Take whatever I write regarding it with a grain of salt.

My mod is using the mxw_catsuit meshes. I only integrated them into my mod because I want to avoid unnecessary dependencies. I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to just copy the meshes you generated with bodyslide into Data\meshes\clothes\tir_catsuit and Data\meshes\clothes\tir_gasmask.

I am, however, a complete idiot when it comes to anything 3D related, which includes bodyslide. Take whatever I write regarding it with a grain of salt.

Thank you for the information!

I believe you could also grab the MWX catsuit meshes from cursed loot, Kimy has moved over to UUNP by default it sounds like.

I'm still a CBBE person personally, because... well... I just hate messing with that stuff and I know it'd take a day to get my mods working again if I tried to change bodytypes at this time.