Ich habe keine Ahnung wo da bei mir der Fehler war, aber dank deiner sehr hilfreichen Befehle klappte es nun irgendwie und die Mission war abgeschlossen!

Nochmals vielen lieben Dank dafür!

---------------------------------------------

I have no idea where the error was with me, but thanks to your very helpful commands it worked out somehow and the mission was finished!

Many thanks again for this!

Thx for answer. Uploaded 2 files logs and loadorder.

Are you certain this papyrus log is from that particular crash session? It seems to contain no trace that anything TIR related happened there at all.

I don't see any known conflicts in your loadorder, but you do have quite a lot of stuff in there. It's possible we're looking at a conflict here.

The problem is that there's not really any way to fix it. You can try 'setstage tir_twr_toy01 40'. That's the one that teleports you to the prison. But if that's where the crash happens, the majority of the quest depends on you being there. You can skip the dungeon scene by setting its stage to 105. Which is after your rescue. But I can't guarantee that'll work.

My suggestion for the future: Try to clean out some mods. Don't do it now (removing mods mid-game is generally a bad idea). But use a mod manager that has support for profiles and then make sure you enable only the mods you really want to play at that particular run. And disable everything you don't need. And start a fresh game every time you switch to a different profile.

I keep getting an error when trying to download it with NMM that says

A problem occurred during install:

Can someone either tell me how to fix that problem or tell me how to install it properly with out NMM

first i would say try and open the file and make sure that it has not been corrupted, if that is all good the during the install process try not to do any thing with NMM just let it do its thing. secondly i would recommend using Mod Organiser, you can run this in tandem with NMM because that's what i do.

and finally if alleles fails the you will have to install it manually, the install instructions are on the main page.

Mod Organiser: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/?

Well I got it to install but where to I find brittleshin pass

What exactly do you have to do to get rid of the mask? I've played the mod 2 times, but a courier never came after the end.

You can check the stage of the epilogue quest via 'sqv tir_twr_epilog01'. It will probably be shown as running, but stuck at 0 because some alias didn't fill. If that's the case, then the only option left to you is to manually start the boon quest: 'startquest tir_twr_boon01'.

If the epilogue quest isn't even running, start it. If it's at some other stage, tell me which one.

Ok, sqv tir_twr_epilog01 was at 0

startquest tir_twr_boon01 helped, thanks again! :)

How is the mod coming along?

Greyspammer has already said it's not going to be anytime soon. It's done when it's done.

Exactly. I'm currently remaking the fetish party and am somewhere around half done with that. I'm not just making the same thing again, but I'm also trying to enhance it. For example, during the new party, the Mistress won't sit on her throne away from the others. She'll sit at the table with them, and she and her guests will have random conversations with each other. Like you would expect at a party.

The waitress quest has been changed a bit, too. Instead of taking one order at a time, you get all orders of all guests at once. Then you have to memorize which guest ordered what, tell the cook the correct item and make sure you bring it back to the correct guest. If you mix up orders or bring the wrong stuff, you'll get a guest satisfaction penalty for that. It'll make the quest progress faster (because you can serve 4 guests in one round) but also more challenging (because you have to remember the orders).

So there's a lot of enhancing and expanding going on behind the scenes, which is why it's not just copy & paste from the old version. Hence, it'll still be a while until everything is back in place.

Was mir persönlich in diesem Mod auch noch sehr gut gefallen würde ist, wenn man diese Pony Boots und auch den Harness anbehalten müsste.. also für immer.. ;-)

----------------------------

What I would personally like in this mod also still very much is, if one these Ponyboots and also the Harness would have to keep.. so forever .. ;-)

Now i have had my eye on the mod for a while, but i haven't got around to installing until quite recently. whenever i try on the bodysuit but it doesn't lock my character into it and it doesn't show a framework a message. can some one help me.

You found the woman at brittleshin pass, read her journal, tried on clothes, and nothing really happens?

It has been awhile, but I think reading the journal may be a necessary step if you haven't done that.

so the mod works, but not on my current character save. only on older characters saves. anyone know why?

Changing the mod list mid-game is never a good idea. Set up all the mods you need, then start a fresh game. Otherwise, it's likely you'll run into problems. Even if it seems as if everything is working with older save, there's no guarantee it'll stay that way.

• 2 weeks later...

I just managed to fix a problem I've been having with the grey and white bodysuits.

It turned out to be a slight ArmorAddon thing where the race selected up top was set as KajitRace instead of DefaultRace.

Changing that fixed it COMPLETELY!

Such a simple solution to an annoying problem! XD!

• 2 weeks later...

Two problems.

1. The mistress is in the basement, everytime. If i teleport her back shes walking in the basement again.

2. I won the last Pony Race (2) and was going back to let remove the gear. But I cant take the new quest. She will not give Informations or any dialogue of it.

1. The mistress is in the basement, everytime. If i teleport her back shes walking in the basement again.

When exactly (after which quest) did this start?

2. I won the last Pony Race (2) and was going back to let remove the gear. But I cant take the new quest. She will not give Informations or any dialogue of it.

Please post the stage of tir_twr_work01.

Im not 100% sure but i guess it was after the first Pony Race Quest. 

The Stage from tir_twr_work01 is = 110  

I can put it on 120 to get the next quest with carla but she still goes to the basement.

I can put it on 120 to get the next quest with carla but she still goes to the basement.

If you're not really sure, we'll have to use a shotgun. I hope you like typing. First, we make sure all quests from the fetish party are stopped:

stopquest tir_fp_controller
stopquest tir_twr_fp_wait
stopquest tir_fp_dlg_mistress
stopquest tir_fp_dlg_slave_01
stopquest tir_fp_dlg_servant_01
stopquest tir_fp_drool01
stopquest tir_fp_end01
stopquest tir_fp_mast01
stopquest tir_fp_nokitchen01
stopquest tir_fp_punish01
stopquest tir_fp_waitress01

Then, if that doesn't help and the pony race is over (both parts), try this:

stopquest tir_pr_controller
stopquest tir_pr_afterrace01
stopquest tir_pr_afterrace02
stopquest tir_pr_dlg_generic
stopquest tir_pr_gohome01
stopquest tir_pr_intro01
stopquest tir_pr_race01
stopquest tir_pr_rematchpre01
stopquest tir_pr_sabotage01
stopquest tir_pr_start01
stopquest tir_pr_velnarblown01

And if that doesn't fix it, then I don't know what could be causing this behaviour. Might be interference from another mod.

Stage 110 is the rescue quest (tir_twr_rescue01). Make sure it is started and running. If not, try resetting it. After a few seconds, it should auto-progress to stage 10. If it doesn't do that, then the most likely explanation is that one of the aliases didn't fill. Make sure that Enaron and the Mistress are available (try enabling them and moving them to your location before starting the quest) and that you do not have any other mods installed that in some way modify the cell "Fort Sungard Oubliette" (FortSungard03).

You already know how to skip the quest, but if it's mod interference, I cannot guarantee that you won't run into trouble later on.