Any one else having issues with Sasha as follower?

The mod works without any issue until I buy and recruit Sasha as a follower. The game always CTD's after the notification "Sasha is extremely horny". Doesn't matter what gear she is wearing. No follower mods installed and tested on a clean save. Not having her as a follower the game runs like normal.

No helpful data in the log just before the crash sadly

Spoiler

[08/02/2019 - 10:05:51PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[08/02/2019 - 10:05:54PM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled!
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:18PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:20PM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled!
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:43PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:43PM] [DCUR] Hourly events processing
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:44PM] [slaUtilScr <sla_Framework (0904290F)>]: Sasha got 45 exposure for 
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:44PM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::OnUpdateGameTime()
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:44PM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:44PM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(1.499925)
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:45PM] [DCUR] - Follower found: Sasha
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:45PM] [DCUR] Skipping processing bound girls - menus are open.

5 hours ago, archuria said:

Maybe it's just something I did, but... Even though doors are set to not trigger loot, opening a door can still cause random objects to go flying. RIP Breezehome. Any way to fix this so I can preserve my (and NPCs') decor?

Do you hear/see an explosion happen like in cursed traps? Otherwise it's not got to do with Cursed Loot at all. Like see this old topic:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/630799997223978603/

On 8/2/2019 at 8:56 PM, naaitsab said:

Any one else having issues with Sasha as follower?

The mod works without any issue until I buy and recruit Sasha as a follower. The game always CTD's after the notification "Sasha is extremely horny". Doesn't matter what gear she is wearing. No follower mods installed and tested on a clean save. Not having her as a follower the game runs like normal.

No helpful data in the log just before the crash sadly

Reveal hidden contents

[08/02/2019 - 10:05:51PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[08/02/2019 - 10:05:54PM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled!
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:18PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:20PM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled!
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:43PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:43PM] [DCUR] Hourly events processing
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:44PM] [slaUtilScr <sla_Framework (0904290F)>]: Sasha got 45 exposure for 
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:44PM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::OnUpdateGameTime()
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:44PM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:44PM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(1.499925)
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:45PM] [DCUR] - Follower found: Sasha
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:45PM] [DCUR] Skipping processing bound girls - menus are open.

Tried another fresh game. Did the DCUR intro quest, no problems. Did the Cloe quest, no problems.

Until I recruited her as a follower, then the CTD's started again. If I dismiss her then all is fine again...

Very weird, can't think of anything that could interfere with followers (no framework/fixes etc running)

Again the same log ending:

Spoiler

[08/03/2019 - 09:20:14PM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers
[08/03/2019 - 09:20:18PM] [DCUR] - Follower found: Chloe
[08/03/2019 - 09:20:19PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts

15 hours ago, archuria said:

Maybe it's just something I did, but... Even though doors are set to not trigger loot, opening a door can still cause random objects to go flying. RIP Breezehome. Any way to fix this so I can preserve my (and NPCs') decor?

The only thing remotely related to DCL that could cause this is an Estrus integration event occuring, which begins with a small dusty effect that moves small objects. But if that was the case, it shouldn't happen in your own house at least. Traps never trigger inside the house...

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

Tried another fresh game. Did the DCUR intro quest, no problems. Did the Cloe quest, no problems.

Until I recruited her as a follower, then the CTD's started again. If I dismiss her then all is fine again...

Very weird, can't think of anything that could interfere with followers (no framework/fixes etc running)

Again the same log ending:

Reveal hidden contents

[08/03/2019 - 09:20:14PM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers
[08/03/2019 - 09:20:18PM] [DCUR] - Follower found: Chloe
[08/03/2019 - 09:20:19PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts

As a test removed DynDOLOD as the DCUR follower function seems to check cells and the mod revolves around (distant) cell modification. Removed the orphaned scripts and loaded the last save that kept crashing at every 'clocktick'. The CTD's seem to be fixed now. :)

@Kimy it will need another verification but it seems DynDOLOD is also (partial) incompatible with DCUR

33 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

As a test removed DynDOLOD as the DCUR follower function seems to check cells and the mod revolves around (distant) cell modification. Removed the orphaned scripts and loaded the last save that kept crashing at every 'clocktick'. The CTD's seem to be fixed now. :)

@Kimy it will need another verification but it seems DynDOLOD is also (partial) incompatible with DCUR

If the CTD stop after playing without DynDoLOD guess again what your problem is. I´m playing with this combination very ... very long and I am very sure DynDoLOD in combination with DCUR is not the root cause for CTD.

DynDoLOD does nothing in interior cells. Do you have CTD in interior cells?

I cannot imagine why there should a CTD with an active LOD and using DCUR... LOD is changing visuals. DCUR is changing behavior or container.

Bad LOD builtup? Wrong tree LOD? Wrong windmills? Wrong ropes? Wrong SMIM patch level for DynDoLOD? Wrong windows? Bad choice of lightning in citys? Too much light bulbs?

Many possible CTD causes but nothing to do with a bad combination of DynDoLOD and DCUR.

Don´t get me wrong. I really want to ask, if all other possibilties are checked. In my opinion DynDoLOD has a good tutorial, but you need many attempts to get it right, because there is a scaling possibilty in this tool that is (I´m German) ... jenseits von Gut und Böse. In lack of an english phrase....maybe: damn, this thing is bloody huge.

I started with DynDoLOD having the best visuals in the distant I can imagine. Yep, right. Stop motion game. 15 fps outside at good places or even less and of course regular CTD.

Now I´m playing with an average of 45. Some of the minor citys (overhaul is a huge performance hit, so it is already banned for the next playthrough) only have 25fps.

I would suggest: Play aroung with DynDoLOD. Try some combinations. I´m pretty sure, you will get it right and it will work with DCUR.

9 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

If the CTD stop after playing without DynDoLOD guess again what your problem is. I´m playing with this combination very ... very long and I am very sure DynDoLOD in combination with DCUR is not the root cause for CTD.

Did you recruit Chloe as follower? He didn't talk about playing with DCUR in general. I don't have DynDoLOD but i stopped recruiting her due to it seems to increase CTD's for reasons i don't understand. And her hair had minor artifacts still, plus i have better follower mods. I mean Chloe is a special character i wouldn't mind playing with, but i try to minimize CTD's any way i can.

9 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

DynDoLOD does nothing in interior cells. Do you have CTD in interior cells?

I cannot imagine why there should a CTD with an active LOD and using DCUR... LOD is changing visuals. DCUR is changing behavior or container.

Bad LOD builtup? Wrong tree LOD? Wrong windmills? Wrong ropes? Wrong SMIM patch level for DynDoLOD? Wrong windows? Bad choice of lightning in citys? Too much light bulbs?

Many possible CTD causes but nothing to do with a bad combination of DynDoLOD and DCUR.

Don´t get me wrong. I really want to ask, if all other possibilties are checked. In my opinion DynDoLOD has a good tutorial, but you need many attempts to get it right, because there is a scaling possibilty in this tool that is (I´m German) ... jenseits von Gut und Böse. In lack of an english phrase....maybe: damn, this thing is bloody huge.

I started with DynDoLOD having the best visuals in the distant I can imagine. Yep, right. Stop motion game. 15 fps outside at good places or even less and of course regular CTD.

Now I´m playing with an average of 45. Some of the minor citys (overhaul is a huge performance hit, so it is already banned for the next playthrough) only have 25fps.

I would suggest: Play aroung with DynDoLOD. Try some combinations. I´m pretty sure, you will get it right and it will work with DCUR.

That's why I said it will need more verification ;) 1 finding is not enough of course. But on a new game, with only DynDoLOD added the game (hence the new game) it always crashes after a few moments to 1 hour ingame if I recruit a follower and the logs always end after the 'DCUR detected follower' thing. If I don't recruit a follower all is fine.

DynDoLOD does check which cell you are in (check the MCM) and from what I can make out of the follower check code also does something in the current cell. So that's why I removed the mod as a test and the problems where gone instantly. To be clear DynDoLOD itself runs without issue, no CTD's outside of recruiting a follower, so that's why I didn't suspect it at first. Had multiple hours ingame before I recruited Sasha and the crashes began, same with Cloe. Followed the comprehensive installation guide and used the correct patches for SMIM and USLEEP)

And yeah the city overhaul mod is also tanking my FPS, I recently switched to "JK Cities - light". It has far les items added but it does save your FPS from getting unplayable, so it can stay on my modlist. Also some tweaks to the Papyrus script time (fUpdateBudgetMS etc) and enabling the memory management option from Crash Fixes greatly increase the playability and stability with mods and remove much of the annoying stutter. Please do keep in mind that the papyrus setting are trial and error and needs to be increased in small increments like 0.2. Running at 1.8 ATM but have seen some guides recommending 800, thats over 650 times the default 1.2... That will hog your game like crazy.

I might give another attempt at DynDoLOD on my upcoming new PC build but to be honest the setup hassle was/is not really comparable with the result. If you know it's running it's nice to have but you won't miss it if you tweak your ENB a bit or run a static LOD mod. So outside the issues I've had with it I might just scratch it of my list.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Did you recruit Chloe as follower? He didn't talk about playing with DCUR in general. I don't have DynDoLOD but i stopped recruiting her due to it seems to increase CTD's for reasons i don't understand. And her hair had minor artifacts still, plus i have better follower mods. I mean Chloe is a special character i wouldn't mind playing with, but i try to minimize CTD's any way i can.

Yes and no. I use AFT 3.09 modified by myself, to have it running in a way, it is working without to much hassle (reason: I want the outfit management). I think my follower setup is not compareable to any decent setup.

Do I have CTD? yes. Are there more, when there is a follower around? yes. Why? Because I use HDT. From invisible to incoming meshes from location 0,0 everything is happening at random. Truth to be told: We are modders. We fix one thing to have another issue with the fix ;) We are able to influence the amount of CTD, but we will never solve them.

Think about a car: You can buy a decent car in a shop. It will run without trouble if you maintain your car and only drive within the specifications. Go faster and it will break. You can tune it and it will run faster. But anything else will break. Tune it again and prevent the break down, but another part of the car will break. Season unending ... 

On 8/3/2019 at 6:00 AM, Zaflis said:

Do you hear/see an explosion happen like in cursed traps? Otherwise it's not got to do with Cursed Loot at all. Like see this old topic:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/630799997223978603/

Doesn't match the old topic - literally just opening a door does it. Belethor came into my house for a rape scene, and when he left, stuff just went flying. I don't think I heard a sound either, but I'll pay more attention next time it happens.

20 minutes ago, whatto51 said:

I get a CTD every time the guards send me to Dragonar. Can it be an issue with zaz 8.0?

No i spent a good while in the prison today while having zap 8. Other than that i was fighting with CTD's a lot, like i couldn't even enter helgen cave at all no matter how different ways i tried. Only thing that helped was enabling mod SafetyLoad. It seemed to greatly stabilize my game otherwise... I have been only using "Load game CTD Fix" but clearly it wasn't enough. I went a whole prison day without a single crash, only once when i was finally at bed but i don't expect that to repeat once i continue.

Minor escape spoiler:

Spoiler

Collected all the escape items on that first day but to my disappointment i should have wedged the knife earlier. It's not possible when bound tight at the evening.

12 hours ago, Xuvish said:

Not sure if this is the right mod, but can you buy the armor that drops from darepacks?

If so, where?

Thanks,

Lesser versions of it can be found in the dollmaker's shop in Dawnguard. But as you get higher in level you start getting better versions that only darepacks, the slave trader or D.A.M.N boxes can give.

13 hours ago, archuria said:

Doesn't match the old topic - literally just opening a door does it. Belethor came into my house for a rape scene, and when he left, stuff just went flying. I don't think I heard a sound either, but I'll pay more attention next time it happens.

As a general rule I found it very glitchy to let people follow you with a rape scene as you change cell. It is generally a recipe for trouble to let DCL events happen while you do so (trap triggering upon entering excluded. This one is usually fine). If you get a rape message just don't leave the cell until it is all over. If you did enter the over cell, I suggest reloading a save.

Reloading whenever I have overlapping events or whenever the popup message mentioned an item that didn't appear has reduced the number of broken items I see in my game to a total of 1 in 200 hours (rather than a few couples every something like 20 hours).

On 7/27/2019 at 1:08 PM, bigbaddaboom0 said:

I've been fighting this same issue for the past two days.  I may have a solution.

Try the following test.  Load up a save where you haven't yet met Chloe.  Go into the Sexlab Aroused MCM and under Puppet Master, set your exposure to 100.  Exit the MCM and if you have the same issue I had, you'll crash within a few seconds.

Racemenu / NiOverride is the problem.  Body morphs cause the CTD.  Its probably happening when you are with Chloe because your exposure is rising (or its just timing of arousal) and looting bodies triggers an update event in Deviously Cursed Loot.  That update event checks you for body morph scaling (assuming you have it turned on in the MCM) and you crash almost immediately upon leaving the inventory menu.

Another test that will cause an immediate crash for me is to just go into Racemenu through the console, and then try to slide one of the CBBE morphs.  Boom.  Instant crash.

My solution assumes you are using Crash Fixes.  If so, edit CrashFixPlugin.ini and set AlignHeapAllocate=1.  Problem solved.  This also assumes you have UseOSAllocators=1.  If you don't, or you aren't using Crash Fixes, then your problem might be elsewhere.

Hope this fixes it for you.

Your solution to set AlignHeapAllocate=1 solved a problem that has been driving me crazy for months. ever since DCL 8.1 came out I have had crashes doing Chloe quest after i say "good to go" it would crash, sometimes immediately, sometimes i would get as far as just before the spiders. I just went through Helgen Keep running DCL8.3 and exited it with no problems, also I have not had a single crash when searching bodies, which would sometimes randomly happen, could be imperial, bandit or necromancer bodies. I even thought at one point it was an issue with DCL and Ineed, but then i started getting the issue with RND and minineeds, so i figured it wasn't a needs mod issue. Funny part was that prior to DCL8.1 I never had a problem with Chloe quest, thats why it had me stumped. Thank you for your help as my game is now more stable.

8 hours ago, PliniusSecundus said:

I might have a problem during the damsel quest:

The armcuffs (xx0474f0) can't be unlocked with keys or anything. I just get the message 'You cannot unequip this item'.

NPCs seem to be unable to get them off, too. Do i have to try more NPCs?

Several layers of the arm bondage are removed via attempts to remove the gloves. Just keep struggling with the gloves and the cuffs will eventually break and fall.

Make sure to read the popup message after the struggle. It might tell you that you must find a key or that you need a sharp object (which means, open containers until you see a message about sharp objects). If it doesn't require either, just keep struggling again and again until all your hand bondage is off. Always through the gloves.

Hello Kimy, great job, thank you for the mods. I just have a question . After Leon's quest if I choose Leah the restrains are taken of and Leah doesn't have any dialog option to continue the quest with her. I have tried to use clean installation and new game, the bug still exists. Is this known bug or is this happening only in my experience?

The crim system is very broken.. Im running around with a 1000 bounty and no guards seem to give a damn, and when i start a dialogue they just say "hey, i know you" but they don't do anything more than that... And if i shoot a guard i get a bounty of 40 added, however if i surrender they will just make me pay for the 40 gold bounty, which usually means they  let me go for because my bounty is minor.. So there's almost no way to get jailed.

I tried to turn on the option to use vanilla prison but it doesnt turn off anything. I know it's this mod because if i delete this mod the vanilla system comes back.

So in my current game I have the good ol "some items are invis" issue, the two i've noticed being the "unique" catsuit added by the chloe quest (regular dollmaker suit is fine) and the straightjackets. I've rebuilt in bodyslide to check and that didnt fix so I assume i have something out of date that has me missing assets, anybody know which mod it is so i can just redownload and see if thats the issue? I thought it might be DDassets but that (seems to be) up to date at 3.0