10 hours ago, Zaflis said:

It was broken for me too a few playthroughs ago. And it never hurts seeing more reports about same issue, as long as it's not suddenly 10 people repeating it ? To be sure it's not just a mod conflict or something. You can try the MCM "Free me" or load game before yoke if you can.

And speaking of broken quests, a reminder there is still a rumor i haven't gotten to try that Rubber Doll collar quest only works once but not second time. Cursed traps and even Simple Slavery may give that to player more than once so, not good.

And Cursed Collar quest i last tried long before 8.3 but it was in general repeatable. Just the dungeon didn't reset and i needed console to walk through entrance door.

You can still finish courier in chains and get the yoke removed if you ask enough npc's to help get it off, eventually one will give you the right key, then you can ask a follower or friendly npc to remove it.  As for broken quests in general, I have come to expect at least one that doesn't work for me with every update for DCL, last time the walk of shame dress was broken. DCL has become so big now you have to expect the odd bug, but it doesn't spoil my enjoyment of replaying a game that should be in the antique market by now. I couldn't possibly play Skyrim without DCL. Thanks again, Kimy.

I recently observed that once I finnish the Bound Queen quest, the cursed loot encounters stop.
Just noticed a notification in the upper left corner saying "cursed loot traps are disabled" after looting chests etc.
Seems that Bound Queen somehow disabled the random events - probably to prevent glitching the bound queen set by equipping other restraints.
Has anyone else noticed that problem? Anyway to reset it somehow?  

Thanks

P.S.
Love the mod Kimy!

1 hour ago, Garfieldcat said:

I recently observed that once I finnish the Bound Queen quest, the cursed loot encounters stop.
Just noticed a notification in the upper left corner saying "cursed loot traps are disabled" after looting chests etc.

Does it say reason for that error in papyrus log? Wondering if you are under level 3 still, you can find bound queen book from boss chest very early on.

9 hours ago, Inquizit0r said:

I currently have....well, randomly have, truth be told, a problem with the potion "Frigid Wash".

Literally, randomly works, and randomly does not work. Is there a special condition whether it works or not? Or just some bug / script lag?

I am not sure if what I am saying is true, but at least this is what I THINK is going on there:

It works only if "you have difficulty focusing" (at least it never failed if I drank in that condition)

You also better not eat anything before that, and for some reason, also do not be in combat (and naturally don't do it while a DCL event such as getting raped is in the middle of triggering. You never know what weird bugs can come with race conditions)

10 hours ago, nutsnuts said:

I always get ctd when i start chloe quest  or even adding any female follower with cursed loot mod enabled. can anybody tell me what could the probable reason be?

Great mod.

I never had this problem myself, but previous conversations on this thread suggest it is a problem with body scaling. Until a patch fixes that, disabling it should solve the problem (I am not sure if it is your own body scaling or the follower support, though. I play with neither on and this is why I never CTDed like that)

I got some issues to report with Dagonar prison.

1. The guard still says "We keep our prisoners naked at all times" even though you promised to fix it some time ago. How absent minded/nonchalant can you get? I guess I have to fix it myself.

2. During the sex scene with the warden the other npcs suddenly got into combat and after some confusion they started whipping us. Would have been kinky if it was intended, but didn't seem like it was.

3. The Foreman who was supposed to stand outside the cell stood in the entry hall. I had to use the console to move him to me.

4. After entering the cell I don't get a quest update and the Foreman just stands there.

5. I give up and will use vanilla prison or PoP instead.

46 minutes ago, saltshade said:

1. The guard still says "We keep our prisoners naked at all times" even though you promised to fix it some time ago. How absent minded/nonchalant can you get? I guess I have to fix it myself.

2. During the sex scene with the warden the other npcs suddenly got into combat and after some confusion they started whipping us. Would have been kinky if it was intended, but didn't seem like it was.

3. The Foreman who was supposed to stand outside the cell stood in the entry hall. I had to use the console to move him to me.

4. After entering the cell I don't get a quest update and the Foreman just stands there.

5. I give up and will use vanilla prison or PoP instead.

2 and 3 are issues on your end. Probably because you skipped through conversations rather than letting them finish, or possibly a mod conflict. Could also be a lasting effect of something (never get sent to prison with an Atronach at your side, for example)

As for 4, did you try to sleep until the morning??

I was planning to ignore the other two, but I can't help but wonder: if Kimy already acknowledged the need to change the text, and ever since that time there was no patch, then what exactly do you think should have happened by now? Did you expect her to release and upload a hotfix just for that, or are you waiting for her to personally come over and fix it for you?

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

1. DCL updates aren't all that frequent except for immediately after an update to fix game breaking issues, a dialogue error is rather low priority, hurts immersion sure but won't mechanically prevent you from playing.

2. May have been initiated by another mod interfering with Dagonar probably not intentionally, the "player voice" from STA has had a lot of combat initiating issues for me in the past for example, DD mods seem to step on each other's toes all the time.

2, 3, & 4. I cant add anything else haven't played through the prison yet myself, but these are issues others haven't been reporting that I've seen, not that I read everything in this thread it gets rather busy sometimes.

5 hours ago, sparxs14 said:

does anyone have an idea as to what my problem is, a large majority of the restraints when equipped either are invisible or cause my character body to go invisible hten im just a head with floating restraints and i cant seem to figure it out

You didn't install DD properly. There's a short guide in first post: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1305-devious-devices-expansion/

5 hours ago, Mamango said:

I mean on escape attempt, after removing strait jacket

You mean...

Spoiler

Use lockpick to open the door? You need to craft one on anvil.

There are several steps after that which were all covered in a post in last couple pages.

18 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Does it say reason for that error in papyrus log? Wondering if you are under level 3 still, you can find bound queen book from boss chest very early on.

Thank for the reply :)
I'm around level 30 now.
Had dozens of the traps go off at me earlier and once I got the Bound Queen book and worked on the quest they stopped happening.
I figured it's deliberate since the Bound Queen is a whole set of restraints and might get messed if random devices get attached too.
Problem is I had finnished the Bound Queen quest and there are still no new traps anywhere to be seen :(
Also I get the mentioned notification that they are disabled.

23 minutes ago, Garfieldcat said:

Papyrus needed unless Kimy jumps in (rare) ;) Not everything is shown on screen and MCM doesn't tell reason why. If your logging is enabled (please do a search if you don't know how), it should log extra when you get shown the screen message. You can try using console to find the quest ID and forcefully finish it again, setstage etc... Really do not think that's your issue but it's an option. If the quest ending script "theoretically" was somehow interrupted while quest stage itself finished, it's not going to fix itself and i don't really know.

Other random thoughts, Bound Queen is not the only quest from the mod that can disable them. You didn't mention about checking if there's possibly other things in your quest journal that you missed, even in the Misc category.

14 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

2 and 3 are issues on your end. Probably because you skipped through conversations rather than letting them finish, or possibly a mod conflict. Could also be a lasting effect of something (never get sent to prison with an Atronach at your side, for example)

As for 4, did you try to sleep until the morning??

I was planning to ignore the other two, but I can't help but wonder: if Kimy already acknowledged the need to change the text, and ever since that time there was no patch, then what exactly do you think should have happened by now? Did you expect her to release and upload a hotfix just for that, or are you waiting for her to personally come over and fix it for you?

Thanks for clearing that up. I was just testing it to see what it was like, which is why I skipped most of the conversations. I didn't know we had to sleep in the cell. I don't remember seeing anything about it in the journal, but I probably need to pay more attention if I play it again.

As for the last part, I know I over-reacted a bit, but if nothing has happened she obviously needs to be reminded of it. If I care about it for my own game I can fix it myself, but if she cares about the immersion in the mod she now has a new chance to fix it, unless she already added it to the to-do list, and she can fix it whenever she wants to. I know it's a minor issue, but if it annoyed me, then there is a chance it will annoy other people as well. You didn't even need to comment about it, so stop being a smart-ass please. People like you are the reason I avoid socializing.

20 minutes ago, Garfieldcat said:

Thank for the reply :)
I'm around level 30 now.
Had dozens of the traps go off at me earlier and once I got the Bound Queen book and worked on the quest they stopped happening.
I figured it's deliberate since the Bound Queen is a whole set of restraints and might get messed if random devices get attached too.
Problem is I had finnished the Bound Queen quest and there are still no new traps anywhere to be seen :(
Also I get the mentioned notification that they are disabled.

Take a look on the last page in the MCM. On the right side should be a line telling you "Active Quest Running" indicating a False or True. If there is a True, a devious quest is running preventing cursed traps to go off. If you´re sure, there is no quest running and you have striped all devices from your body from active quests, it SHOULD indicate False. And I really mean all. Even the piercing from the "Cursed Collar" quest (found in one of the chests) which is not part of the Cursed Collar Quest and therefore not unequipping during the release of this quest is counting towards this quest trigger.

If you are free of any devious device and your questlog indicates no devious quest, the marker on the debug page should indicate "false". Otherwise your DCL is broken (very...really very rare). Sometimes it is possible to use the "Free me" button as a solution, but I recommend using a save, without a broken DCL from your playthrough. The free me button is working, but it should only be your last resort.

I cannot stress the importance of "free of devious devices". I use conskrybe log to export my console log into text. Typing the words "player.inv" without quotation marks will show your inventory. Doesn´t matter how long the list is, the log file will show everything. It is a performance friendly skse dll. Look in the log file using an editor like notepad++ for the phrase "- Worn" (without quotation). It will show even hidden worn devices. If there are any: remove them :)  Just remember: One device has to be there. Always. For all eternity during the use of DCL. Without exception. This device:

xx040F0C) (100,100.00%) - Worn
          ---> BAD EDITOR ID (xx040F0F)

This does make DCL work. Don´t dare to touch it ? Just don´t. :D

For Kimy:

Found another solution: Added the keyword "zad_GagNoOpenMouth" to all masks to prevent the chin clip through the bottom of the masks. I´m able to provide a list or item esp to circumvent tedious search for you if you want.

14 hours ago, Tenri said:

1. DCL updates aren't all that frequent except for immediately after an update to fix game breaking issues, a dialogue error is rather low priority, hurts immersion sure but won't mechanically prevent you from playing.

2. May have been initiated by another mod interfering with Dagonar probably not intentionally, the "player voice" from STA has had a lot of combat initiating issues for me in the past for example, DD mods seem to step on each other's toes all the time.

2, 3, & 4. I cant add anything else haven't played through the prison yet myself, but these are issues others haven't been reporting that I've seen, not that I read everything in this thread it gets rather busy sometimes.

The player voice from STA? What's that? I'm using a player voice mod called "additional player voices for Skyrim" but it simply adds a spell to your character to activate a voiceset. I don't think it can get NPCs into combat. I have a lot of DD mods though, so that might be the cause. I'll have to see if it happens again, or if I have the patience for it after playing with SD+. ;)

2 hours ago, saltshade said:

The player voice from STA? What's that? I'm using a player voice mod called "additional player voices for Skyrim" but it simply adds a spell to your character to activate a voiceset. I don't think it can get NPCs into combat. I have a lot of DD mods though, so that might be the cause. I'll have to see if it happens again, or if I have the patience for it after playing with SD+. ;)

Spank That Ass will spawn an invisible NPC with the PC's name to say the dialogue in the mod to avoid issues with free camera preventing the player's lines from appearing in subtitles. A while ago it had some major issues with factions and aggroing nearby NPCs whenever it was spawned to speak for you, usually hostiles but I think I've seen some neutral or friendlies go after it once or twice.

48 minutes ago, Tenri said:

Spank That Ass will spawn an invisible NPC with the PC's name to say the dialogue in the mod to avoid issues with free camera preventing the player's lines from appearing in subtitles. A while ago it had some major issues with factions and aggroing nearby NPCs whenever it was spawned to speak for you, usually hostiles but I think I've seen some neutral or friendlies go after it once or twice.

Ah, I think you just found the root of the problem. It's good to know what's causing it, in case of other NPCs being aggrod.

On 8/1/2019 at 12:05 AM, thedarkone1234 said:

I am not sure if what I am saying is true, but at least this is what I THINK is going on there:

It works only if "you have difficulty focusing" (at least it never failed if I drank in that condition)

You also better not eat anything before that, and for some reason, also do not be in combat (and naturally don't do it while a DCL event such as getting raped is in the middle of triggering. You never know what weird bugs can come with race conditions)

Thanks for the suggestions, but eh...

Characters arousal was above the 50, which displays the "difficulty focusing" message, i 100% was not in combat, and no event was occurring. Literally, just standing at any place, it would either work, or not.

Welp, thanks for your suggestions.

Possible Idea... prostitute area range

When you go into a tavern and offer to become a prostitute, I have a few ideas for to possibly enlarge the scope of it.

Contract lengths... 3 contract lengths.

- Short term Whore... Whore yourself out for a small amount of cash 500 - 1000

You make less money, get less tips, have less depravity in your customers.

Relegated to the Tavern only

- Medium term Whore... Whore yourself out for a medium amount of cash 1000 - 2000

Whore yourself out for a longer term, make more money. But a small chance for coming into contact with more depraved customers.

Bonuses

More cash per customer

Can travel to anywhere in that district, Whiterun area, for a Whiterun Tavern whore.

- Long term Whore... Whore yourself out for a long term, 2000 - 3000.

Not for the faint of heart, but more cash can be made per customer

Bonuses

Can travel anywhere in Skyrim, but must not refuse customers. Chance of bad guys soliciting you, refusal is not a good idea.

High chance of depravity with customers

Shock collar for whoring yourself out, has 3 ranges.

- Short term Whore... Tavern only

- Medium term Whore... Tavern hold only, eg Whiterun for a Tavern in Whiterun.

- Long term Whore... Skyrim area, unlimited whoring. 

Just some ideas, if you don't like them, or they are too much work. Then just ignore the post.

I'm loving the 1.83 update

Love the whore collar, in taverns. Great for getting Breezehome, if you use poverty inducing mods. I use Trade and Barter, with -90% selling price. Making carrying weapons and armour a useless endeavour, as they are only worth 1 gold. I also use Devious Follower, to add some spice to followers, and realism, as they relish in taking your hard earned gold.

I got sick of carrying 10 tonne of junk, in my dungeon raids. Trade and Barter, rid me of my hoarding tendencies. I did something similar with Fallout 4.

Chloe is nice, her key should be destroyed, along with her shackles and bondage. When you free her, as it is not needed, and the key fits nothing but the quest item.

:smile:

Any one else having issues with Sasha as follower?

The mod works without any issue until I buy and recruit Sasha as a follower. The game always CTD's after the notification "Sasha is extremely horny". Doesn't matter what gear she is wearing. No follower mods installed and tested on a clean save. Not having her as a follower the game runs like normal.

No helpful data in the log just before the crash sadly

Spoiler

[08/02/2019 - 10:05:51PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[08/02/2019 - 10:05:54PM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled!
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:18PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:20PM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled!
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:43PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:43PM] [DCUR] Hourly events processing
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:44PM] [slaUtilScr <sla_Framework (0904290F)>]: Sasha got 45 exposure for 
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:44PM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::OnUpdateGameTime()
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:44PM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:44PM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(1.499925)
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:45PM] [DCUR] - Follower found: Sasha
[08/02/2019 - 10:06:45PM] [DCUR] Skipping processing bound girls - menus are open.