2 hours ago, King_MIdas_II said:

are there any good alternatives to more creatures, that mod is reliant on some sexlab nude creatures .esp which is a mod included in MNC but since there is no .esp anymore trying to use more creatures causes CTD on startup.

MNC SLAL ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCv12 includes "more creatures" now. The original isn't needed anymore.

even better:

On 5/23/2020 at 1:13 PM, pnutz78 said:

Hi everyone,

hope someone can help me. I cannot get this mod to do anything except when I set the creature arousal threshold to "0" or run around naked. Any other configuration produces 0 creature encounters. I tried everything: setting the creature framework threshold for creature arousal to "0". Set my armor in sexlab aroused to slooty and sexy. Any advice on how to get this mod to do something without having to set the creature threshold to "0" would be greatly appreciated, as this results in every creature permanently pursuing you......Thx!

SLAC can only trigger approaches from friendly or calmed creatures.

Creature arousal is depended on your SLAredux settings.

You could also upgrade to the new SLAC SE version + OsmelMC's SLAC tweak for LE

• 2 weeks later...

This mod does not work at all for me. No creature even tries to do it with my pc and the invite key does not work either. I get no messages when using it, and no action.

I've tried with dogs and horses and my player's own horse but nothing.

I've tried to changed my settings over and over but nothing helps. Will it help if I uninstall and reinstall this mod?

loadorder.txt

• 3 weeks later...

I have a little problem, and that is that when my male character offers himself to a male animal, it does not accept and displays a message saying "(Creature) is not interested in mating with you" I have already had sex scenes with animals, but only using defeat, but this consensually does not work :(

On 7/3/2020 at 6:41 PM, WolfGear said:

I have a little problem, and that is that when my male character offers himself to a male animal, it does not accept and displays a message saying "(Creature) is not interested in mating with you" I have already had sex scenes with animals, but only using defeat, but this consensually does not work :(

If you are using Aroused Creatures. then you need to ensure you have some animations not marked as aggressive. I usually encounter the same issue when the Arousal level of the creature or PC doesn't meet the requirements for them to engage.  Some mods seem to work off of the exposure level as apposed to arousal level.

I just installed a new game and having problems with creatures coming to my PC.  I have SL Aroused Redux installed.   I hit N and no movement in arousal levels even after 10 mins.  When I run FNIS, is this mod supposed to read?  I'm not seeing it reading.

Thx

On 7/6/2020 at 3:21 PM, Stryker1177 said:

If you are using Aroused Creatures. then you need to ensure you have some animations not marked as aggressive. I usually encounter the same issue when the Arousal level of the creature or PC doesn't meet the requirements for them to engage.  Some mods seem to work off of the exposure level as apposed to arousal level.

How can I mark or unmark animations as aggressive?

On 7/11/2020 at 11:31 PM, WolfGear said:

How can I mark or unmark animations as aggressive?

In 0MCM for Aroused Creatures there is submenu: Aggressive Animations (May only be an option in the last two version of AC). In this menu select in the upper right GoTo Aggressive Animations. This is a listing of all the Creature animations you have loaded in Sexlab. Normally these animations need to be set to aggressive for Defeat and AC to work (In my humble experience). There are settings in AC to blanket set all animations to aggressive, but then you miss out on having your follower take of your very horny Horse (Consensual). I just went through the list and picked out a few I liked but didn't fit well as rape scenes and set them to consensual.

This can also be done in Sexlab, under Toggle Animations. To the right middle: Toggle Animations (Consensual List), then Foreplay Animations, Aggressive Animations, and Creature Animations lists. The Aggressive  listing shows all installed aggressive animations both Humanoid and Creature alike. This listing only some of the animations are set to aggressive.  The animations not checked in the list will show as checked in the lists.

• 1 month later...

Having a glitch where no matter what, any valid creature is "waiting to take its turn" but no other creatures are engaging.  I've tried disabling the mod, cleaning records via MCM.  Currently disabling the mod altogether and trying a full reboot for the save.  But it's very annoying.  Anyone know a fix and how to prevent in the future?  I think the mod tried to pull too many NPCs at once but I can't make the scan radius any lower (I've already put it to the lowest).  I'm also way outside the range of where the problem occured so any other creatures should have given up.

Problem occured at Ustengrav.  I killed all the enemies and traveled to Riverwood via fast travel and still something is preventing the nearby creatures from being able to do anything.

1 hour ago, Aki K said:

Having a glitch where no matter what, any valid creature is "waiting to take its turn" but no other creatures are engaging.  I've tried disabling the mod, cleaning records via MCM.  Currently disabling the mod altogether and trying a full reboot for the save.  But it's very annoying.  Anyone know a fix and how to prevent in the future?  I think the mod tried to pull too many NPCs at once but I can't make the scan radius any lower (I've already put it to the lowest).  I'm also way outside the range of where the problem occured so any other creatures should have given up.

Problem occured at Ustengrav.  I killed all the enemies and traveled to Riverwood via fast travel and still something is preventing the nearby creatures from being able to do anything.

The creature queuing options are only officially available in Aroused Creatures SE. If you are seeing this in LE then you are most likely using the AC backport patch from OsmelMC Mod Tweaks in which case you will need to ask in the support thread for that patch.

2 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

The creature queuing options are only officially available in Aroused Creatures SE. If you are seeing this in LE then you are most likely using the AC backport patch from OsmelMC Mod Tweaks in which case you will need to ask in the support thread for that patch.

Oh ok.  And I'll also just disable queuing while I'm at it then.  Did not realize OsmelMC stuff was backported.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, I don't get it. I have SLAC and all it's dependencies, I have ZAZ, I have Soineph's pack, I have a character with 100 arousal and the thresholds in MCM are near-zero....but every single animal I target responds with "Not Interested". I even have an MCM for "hentaicreatures" which I have no idea where that came from (MNC?) - but spawning them in doesn't help, because they're not interested either. What am I missing?

3 hours ago, supercats said:

Ok, I don't get it. I have SLAC and all it's dependencies, I have ZAZ, I have Soineph's pack, I have a character with 100 arousal and the thresholds in MCM are near-zero....but every single animal I target responds with "Not Interested". I even have an MCM for "hentaicreatures" which I have no idea where that came from (MNC?) - but spawning them in doesn't help, because they're not interested either. What am I missing?

Make sure creatures are enabled in SexLab MCM > Animation Settings.

2 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Make sure creatures are enabled in SexLab MCM > Animation Settings.

It is; I unchecked and rechecked, got the "sl creature animations installed" message, and still disinterested animals. Tried with a stray dog, a tame skeever, and both armored and un-armored huskies. And a cat's life cat, but I can understand if they don't work.

7 minutes ago, supercats said:

It is; I unchecked and rechecked, got the "sl creature animations installed" message, and still disinterested animals. Tried with a stray dog, a tame skeever, and both armored and un-armored huskies. And a cat's life cat, but I can understand if they don't work.

Set the creature invitation arousal threshold to 0 and see what happens. If that fixes it then there may be an issue with SexLab Aroused not updating arousal levels properly.

Otherwise I would need to see a papyrus log for a game in which Aroused Creatures Debug option is enabled and invitations are failing.

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Set the creature invitation arousal threshold to 0 and see what happens. If that fixes it then there may be an issue with SexLab Aroused not updating arousal levels properly.

Otherwise I would need to see a papyrus log for a game in which Aroused Creatures Debug option is enabled and invitations are failing.

Attached is my log; - I do have to apologize, I was a fucking idiot. I've been getting a message at load-in about an unrelated mod; I've been skipping it. I was skipping so quick that I was missing another error: "Creature framework has been downgraded to R12, Things will be broken!"

....why would that have downgraded? I downloaded the newest version (at least I could have sworn I did....) And why do I get the feeling I've figured out what "things" it was talking about?

Papyrus.0.log

3 hours ago, supercats said:

Attached is my log; - I do have to apologize, I was a fucking idiot. I've been getting a message at load-in about an unrelated mod; I've been skipping it. I was skipping so quick that I was missing another error: "Creature framework has been downgraded to R12, Things will be broken!"

....why would that have downgraded? I downloaded the newest version (at least I could have sworn I did....) And why do I get the feeling I've figured out what "things" it was talking about?

Papyrus.0.log 417.19 kB · 1 download

Unfortunately Aroused Creatures Debug option was not enabled for that log (Aroused Creatures MCM > General Settings > Debug).

There is a version of CF distributed with MNC but also a stand alone version. I'm not sure how up-to-date the MNC version is. You may want to install the stand alone version and make sure it overrides MNCs.

41 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Unfortunately Aroused Creatures Debug option was not enabled for that log (Aroused Creatures MCM > General Settings > Debug).

There is a version of CF distributed with MNC but also a stand alone version. I'm not sure how up-to-date the MNC version is. You may want to install the stand alone version and make sure it overrides MNCs.

....third time's the charm

Papyrus.0.log

I checked this time, slac is in the log....and it's saying no animations. Which makes no sense. It also claimed that after installing CF 1.1.0-pre2, that it was STILL downgraded, and I waited five minutes to view CF's MCM page, but it kept saying "busy, come back later".

And no, the husky was not interested.

8 minutes ago, supercats said:

....third time's the charm

Papyrus.0.log 459.22 kB · 0 downloads

I checked this time, slac is in the log....and it's saying no animations. Which makes no sense. It also claimed that after installing CF 1.1.0-pre2, that it was STILL downgraded, and I waited five minutes to view CF's MCM page, but it kept saying "busy, come back later".

And no, the husky was not interested.

[10/04/2020 - 08:34:48PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Riften Stray) -- FALSE -- They are possibly a creature but creature animations are currently disabled

If you are sure that creature animations are enabled in the MCM then it seems like there may be an issue with SL itself. Go to SexLab MCM > Rebuild & Clean and click on Clean System, then follow the instructions in the pop-ups. See if that helps.

37 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

[10/04/2020 - 08:34:48PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Riften Stray) -- FALSE -- They are possibly a creature but creature animations are currently disabled

If you are sure that creature animations are enabled in the MCM then it seems like there may be an issue with SL itself. Go to SexLab MCM > Rebuild & Clean and click on Clean System, then follow the instructions in the pop-ups. See if that helps.

There we go! The Rebuild finally did the trick.

Now she just repeatedly plays terrified screams...but that's probably a non-con/aggression setting I accidentally turned on somewhere...

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me ? No feature of this mod works for me. The Rape, Invitation, Creatures chasing the Player, Horses bucking the player off. Nothing works and i have no idea why. I got tons of animations for the creatures and i got Snoipehs More Creature Mod too so im not lacking in available actors aswell. The mod used to work but it has stopped at some point. There is no "Not Interested" Message or anything. The mod is just totally unfunctional. I am using the OsmelMC Tweak for this mod incase thats important.