1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Actors standing idle during an SL animation usually indicates issues with the animation registry, which might also explain why creatures with no animations are being engaged. You will likely need to use SexLab MCM > Rebuild & Clean > Clean system. Just be aware that this will reset the SexLab config completely so you will need re-enable creatures etc.

Thank you for your help, but I will use the alternative ABMM

, where chickens are disabled by default.

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, no_way said:

Any way to turn off the dialogue/status prompts so that you dont know when a creature is about to pounce on you?

I honestly don't remember if that's a feature in the LE version. OsmelMC maintains an LE backport of the more up-to-date SE version of Aroused Creatures which does have the option to disable the notifications for the PC and/or NPCs.

could we get a option that makes "actors already animating wont get targeted"?
there is this bug that only happens with this mod in particular that everytime my char gets kidnapped by "sexlab kidnapped" or something, it would get around 2-3 extra enemies on the rape animation, then i either cancel the animation and CTD, or i speed the anim to the last section and get CTD
something that would ignore if the char is already animating and blackLists her until the anim is done or something

2 hours ago, Kakyoin Noriaki said:

could we get a option that makes "actors already animating wont get targeted"?
there is this bug that only happens with this mod in particular that everytime my char gets kidnapped by "sexlab kidnapped" or something, it would get around 2-3 extra enemies on the rape animation, then i either cancel the animation and CTD, or i speed the anim to the last section and get CTD
something that would ignore if the char is already animating and blackLists her until the anim is done or something

Theoretically SexLab itself should prevent this but it proved to be unreliable leading to actors being involved in multiple animation threads at the same time.

Additional mitigations were built in to the later SE version of Aroused Creatures but the LE version is no longer being developed. See the post just above yours for a link to the third-party LE backport of the latest SE version. However I cannot guarantee that this will solve the problem as further development in the SexLab SE Beta may be partly or even wholly responsible for the improvements.

3 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Theoretically SexLab itself should prevent this but it proved to be unreliable leading to actors being involved in multiple animation threads at the same time.

Additional mitigations were built in to the later SE version of Aroused Creatures but the LE version is no longer being developed. See the post just above yours for a link to the third-party LE backport of the latest SE version. However I cannot guarantee that this will solve the problem as further development in the SexLab SE Beta may be partly or even wholly responsible for the improvements.

ah right, thanks, sorry for the trouble

• 3 months later...

I'm not sure if I set the options right. I want the dogs to chase/follow me when aroused so I can lead them somewhere private but I don't want automatic engagement. How do I go about doing that. it seems that with automatic engagement off they don't seem to pursue me. Unless I am misremembering things incorrectly that was possible before, creatures just following you until you engage them?

Or is it just simply that it's just luck when it comes to activating them to follow me and its just confirmation bias. I have set the threshold low for my PC but since I noticed that I left automatic engagement for NPC toggled on and everywhere I go I see creatures tormenting villagers, but no creature is pursuing me.

14 minutes ago, FalteringRelic22 said:

I'm not sure if I set the options right. I want the dogs to chase/follow me when aroused so I can lead them somewhere private but I don't want automatic engagement. How do I go about doing that. it seems that with automatic engagement off they don't seem to pursue me. Unless I am misremembering things incorrectly that was possible before, creatures just following you until you engage them?

Or is it just simply that it's just luck when it comes to activating them to follow me and its just confirmation bias. I have set the threshold low for my PC but since I noticed that I left automatic engagement for NPC toggled on and everywhere I go I see creatures tormenting villagers, but no creature is pursuing me.

I don't think it's possible to get that functionality with the options available in the LE version.

For LE you will need to use the backport of Aroused Creatures SE here:

You can disable automatic engagements and use the dialogue options to have a creature follow you until you are ready. There is also a Suitors option that will have potential partners approach you but not engage unless they are invited.

Please keep in mind that support for the backport is only available in OsmelMC's support thread.

11 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

I don't think it's possible to get that functionality with the options available in the LE version.

For LE you will need to use the backport of Aroused Creatures SE here:

You can disable automatic engagements and use the dialogue options to have a creature follow you until you are ready. There is also a Suitors option that will have potential partners approach you but not engage unless they are invited.

Please keep in mind that support for the backport is only available in OsmelMC's support thread.

Gotcha. That is unfortunate despite remembering the first time I installed it that the dog stumpy in riverwood pursued me like a lost puppy and would not engage unless I spoke to it, or was that because my PC's aroused state was at the threshold for consensual intercourse?

Having the mission that takes us around with Barnas (do you remember the dog outside Falkreath?) And I said to myself:
  Since there is a long way to go, let's see what happens to installing SLAC. Apparently it works fine except, the moment of the animations: They don't start, they just stay in place.
Obviously, I have removed the mod but, I would like to know the reason for the non-execution of the animations which, obviously, are already present in quantity.
FNIS does not detect any errors and / or omissions and / or duplicates

If it helps, below is my LOOT Load Order and FNIS report

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     CreatureFramework.esm
  8  8     High Poly Head.esm
  9  9     Heels Sound.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 12  c     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
 13  d     PubicMeshColorRE.esm
 14  e     RaceCompatibility.esm
 15  f     SGHairPackBase.esm
 16 10     SexlabInteractiveArousal.esm
 17 11     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 18 12     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 19 13     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 20 14     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 21 15     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 22 16     High Poly Head Vampire Fix.esp
 23 17     FNIS.esp
 24 18     SkyUI.esp
 25 19     UIExtensions.esp
 26 1a     SurvivalistIngenuity.esp
 27 1b     SexLabTools.esp
 28 1c     SLAnimLoader.esp
 29 1d     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 30 1e     RaceMenu.esp
 31 1f     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 32 20     ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
 33 21     HavokCollisionObject.esp
 34 22     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 35 23     Brawl Bugs CE.esp
 36 24     The Dance of Death.esp
 37 25     VioLens.esp
 38 26     Sekiro-like.esp
 39 27     Kai's Lipstick.esp
 40 28     Lieyes_v1.0.esp
 41 29     MikanEyes All in one.esp
 42 2a     NewMikanEyes.esp
 43 2b     TW3Eyes.esp
 44 2c     Kala_Eyes.esp
 45 2d     SGEyebrows.esp
 46 2e     S7B ArmorPack 2.esp
 47 2f     NinjaTo.esp
 48 30     [dint]_NeirAutomataHDT.esp
 49 31     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 50 32     RaceMenuMorphsCOS.esp
 51 33     Customizable Camera.esp
 52 34     Enhanced 3rd Person Camera V1.2.esp
 53 35     3PCO.esp
 54 36     DSS.esp
 55 37     PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
 56 38     Cathedral Weathers.esp
 57 39     CathedralWeatherMCM.esp
 58 3a     BlendedRoads.esp
 59 3b     LessIntrusiveHUD.esp
 60 3c     WM_WidgetMod.esp
 61 3d     FISS.esp
 62 3e     AMatterOfTime.esp
 63 3f     RASS - Visual Effects.esp
 64 40     Dirt and Blood - Dynamic Visuals.esp
 65 41     SlaveTats.esp
 66 42     P1FlyingRing.esp
 67 43     SLA Monitor Widget.esp
 68 44     DW.esp
 69 45     NCK30Obj.esp
 70 46     AnubAnimObj.esp
 71 47     NibblesAnimObjects.esp
 72 48     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 73 49     SexLab UtilityPlus.esp
 74 4a     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 75 4b     stronger flames-sparks-frostbite NEXUS-version.esp
 76 4c     AnnaBreezehome.esp
 77 4d     SkyrimShogun.esp
 78 4e     SexLab Cumshot.esp
 79 4f     SLSO.esp
 80 50     SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
 81 51     dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
 82 52     UltimateCombat.esp
 83 53     UltimateCombatSekiro.esp
 84 54     Arsenic Frill Pair.esp
 85 55     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
 86 56     dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
 87 57     dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
 88 58     dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
 89 59     SexLab_Solutions.esp
 90 5a     SexLabSexBounty.esp
 91 5b     Holiday Gift Hairdos.esp
 92 5c     KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
 93 5d     KS Hairdo's.esp
 94 5e     InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
 95 5f     Tempest.esp
 96 60     Infinite Gold For Merchants.esp
 97 61     Hospital Clothes.esp
 98 62     ArcheryDummyXP.esp
 99 63     BaboInteractiveDia.esp
100 64     Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp
101 65     Public Whore.esp
102 66     SMUTBDS.esp
103 67     SexLab Pheromones.esp
104 68     [Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
105 69     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
106 6a     SLSFFameComments.esp
107 6b     RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
108 6c     MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
109 6d     HTools.esp
110 6e     HavoksLipPatterns.esp
111 6f     NoOverpenetration.esp
112 70     Virgin Killer Sweater.esp
113 71     SLAL_GSAnimObjects.esp
114 72     SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
115 73     SexLabDefeat.esp
116 74     DEM OpenDress.esp
117 75     NoxWCC.esp
118 76     Soul Reaver Sword.esp
119 77     25HealthPerLevel.esp
120 78     SGHairPackAIO.esp
121 79     [SunJeong] Dark Sorceress.esp
122 7a     SLIA - Legendary.esp
123 7b     SLIA - SMUT Books.esp
124 7c     Darkend.esp
125 7d     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
126 7e     SOS - Shop.esp
127 7f     SexLab Approach.esp
128 80     zzzSXP.esp
129 81     The Manipulator.esp
130 82     SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
131 83     SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
132 84     Elementalist.esp
133 85     PullMastry.esp
134 86     SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
135 87     FlareStar.esp
136 88     DibellasBlessings.esp
137 89     SeraphimBlade1h.esp
138 8a     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
139 8b     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
140 8c     XPMSE.esp
141 8d     SOSRaceMenu.esp
142 8e     Open Cities Skyrim.esp
143 8f     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   12/08/2021 08:40:36
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Steam\steamapps\common\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Legendary Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...     ChAnims:298     CTD:1,8%     pOpt:0,5%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:136     CTD:0,8%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:185     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:1221     CTD:7,1%     pOpt:1,6%
Reading AyasatoAnims V1.0 ...     ChAnims:90     CTD:0,5%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:291     CTD:1,8%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:482     CTD:3,0%     pOpt:0,7%
Reading BaboAnimation V5 ...     ChAnims:63     CTD:0,7%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading BaboApproachRedux V5 ...     ChAnims:3     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading BaboHorribleHarassment V5 ...     ChAnims:41     CTD:0,5%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...     ChAnims:269     CTD:1,6%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...     ChAnims:150     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:30     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...     ChAnims:375     CTD:2,3%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...     ChAnims:212     CTD:1,3%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...     ChAnims:100     CTD:0,6%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:646     CTD:4,0%     pOpt:1,0%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:182     CTD:1,1%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ...     ChAnims:205     CTD:1,3%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Defeat V5 ...     ChAnims:48     CTD:0,6%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading GS_SLAL V1.0 ...     ChAnims:256     CTD:1,9%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading InteractiveGallow V?.? ...     ChAnims:4     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading NCK30 V1.0 ...     ChAnims:216     CTD:1,3%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature_Object V1.0 ...     ChAnims:16     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading P1FlyingRing V?.? ...     ChAnims:39     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: P1FlyingRing uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...     ChAnims:1025     CTD:6,5%     pOpt:1,7%
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...     ChAnims:178     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:23     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1665     CTD:7,9%     pOpt:0,1%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 28 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 33 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Reading Defeat V?.? ...
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature_Object V1.0 ...
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...
Reading BaboHorribleHarassmentCreature V1.0 ...

9107 animations for 35 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 9107  CTD:56,9%  pOpt:12,0%  max: 15999  LC: 14892 (max. 26162)

3389 animations for 14 mods and 45 creatures successfully included.

0 possible consistence issues

SOLVED : I re-installed it without the patch

Edited by Lestat1627
4 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

They don't start, they just stay in place.

For future reference this was most likely a SexLab animation registry issue.

After enabling creature animation in the SexLab MCM you need to wait a few minutes for the creature animation registration to complete. A notification will be displayed to that effect. Trying to start animation while this process is ongoing may produce unexpected results.

If you are still getting actors clipping through each other and just idling then go to SexLab MCM > Rebuild & Clean, click on Clean System and follow the guidance in the popups. you'll need to reconfigure SL and re-register any SLAL packs afterwards.

The LE backport of the SE version of Aroused Creatures (linked above) is recommended to get the latest features as this LE version is no longer supported.

2 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

After enabling creature animation in the SexLab MCM you need to wait a few minutes for the creature animation registration to complete

Does this mean that creatures react to the mod more instinctively than by the effect of the mod itself?
As MCM recorded the mod, the dog was already fucking her:mrgreen:

I was sorry when it didn't start properly, as I had used it in the past without any problems .

Now it seems to me that the problem has solved itself
Is it possible that the patch interferes with something else?

34 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

Does this mean that creatures react to the mod more instinctively than by the effect of the mod itself?
As MCM recorded the mod, the dog was already fucking her:mrgreen:

I was sorry when it didn't start properly, as I had used it in the past without any problems .

Now it seems to me that the problem has solved itself
Is it possible that the patch interferes with something else?

Yes, the MCM script may trail behind the Player script which actually conducts the auto-enagagement system. In theory engagements should fail gracefully in the SL spin-up phase, but there may be occasional and temporary hiccups after first installation. It should continue normally after that.

If you're having trouble with the AC LE patch from OsmelMC then I would recommend trying the support thread for the patch.

7 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Yes, the MCM script may trail behind the Player script which actually conducts the auto-enagagement system.

Not stupid the dog, one like that, everyone fucks her where they find her :mrgreen:

Spoiler

ScreenShot85.jpg.1c31ed34e59f09f998bad457838d3f43.jpg

I confirm. It is the patch to disturb. In the console it warns me that the creature (the dog) is not recognized

Without the patch, it works fine

The patch in question is v0.4 beta 05 . Obviously, the installed mod is the corresponding one

Edited by Lestat1627
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, LordChromus505 said:

is there any way to make this mod search for more tags then just aggresive since alot of animations use tags like rape, defeated and etc. and it really annoying having to go into the aggresive toggles page when i have 800+ animations for creatures

If you use the backport of the SE version linked above the Aggressive Animations page will have more options. While it can't automatically tag all "rape" animations as aggressive right now it can filter the list by tag so you can set them all much faster.

And I feel I should point out that the Aggressive tag is a long-standing SL convention and the animation authors really should be adding it themselves.

Edited by Sailing Rebel
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, according to this discussion I've finally loaded animations to the SLAC animations menu (lot of thanks). But the problem is still the same, "(Beast) is not interested in to mating with you". Also a PC GENDER, REQUIRED AROUSAL and CONSENT boxes are empty. I've used some older version of SLAC (V02.0.7.Z, I think), which worked fine, after installing the newest version happening this. What could be wrong? Thanks for your answers ?

ScreenShot6.jpg

2 hours ago, Electroraptor said:

Well, according to this discussion I've finally loaded animations to the SLAC animations menu (lot of thanks). But the problem is still the same, "(Beast) is not interested in to mating with you". Also a PC GENDER, REQUIRED AROUSAL and CONSENT boxes are empty. I've used some older version of SLAC (V02.0.7.Z, I think), which worked fine, after installing the newest version happening this. What could be wrong? Thanks for your answers ?

Make sure nothing is overwriting the SLAC scripts, especially not older versions of SLAC.

Make a clean install: Save, uninstall SLAC, load, save, reinstall SLAC.

Consider using the backport of the SE version linked above.

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Make sure nothing is overwriting the SLAC scripts, especially not older versions of SLAC.

Make a clean install: Save, uninstall SLAC, load, save, reinstall SLAC.

Consider using the backport of the SE version linked above.

Mhehehe, it works! Thank you so much for your time ?

• 4 months later...

Maybe this will sooner or later be reworked?

Localization is quite maceric ... or "essentially impossible ..." because the text that appears is mostly meaningless.

The translate file is not working ... incomplete ... and where it is working, the letters are ... unreadable !

* or the text is long and the letters unreadable .. small.

The translation of * pex files is much more cumbersome than the whole show! Plus ... the results aren't visible ...  :bawling:

1599127394_TESV2022-01-0100-28-18-08.jpg.b67edd0198b6bcc771561d5bd80d2277.jpg

Lehet hogy ez előbb- utóbb átdolgozásra jut?

A honosítás eléggé macerás... illetve: "lényegében lehetetlen..." mivel a megjelenő szöveg többnyire értelmetlen. 

A translate fájl nem dolgozik... hiányos ... ahol pedig működést produkál, ott a betűk... olvashatatlanok!

* vagy a szöveg hosszú és a betűk olvashatatlanul ... aprók.

A *pex fájlok fordítása sokkal macerásabb, mint amennyit az egész műsorral összesen foglalkoztak! Ráadásul... nem látszik az eredmény... :bawling:

1 hour ago, kukoricamorzsa said:

Maybe this will sooner or later be reworked?

Localization is quite maceric ... or "essentially impossible ..." because the text that appears is mostly meaningless.

The translation of * pex files is much more cumbersome than the whole show! Plus ... the results aren't visible ...  :bawling:

Make sure nothing is overwriting the Aroused Creatures files.

Do not use third-party translations for earlier versions of Aroused Creatures. Keep in mind that this is the LE version of Aroused Creatures, which is no longer maintained. See here for the SE version.

To translate the notifications, the included PSC files would have to be edited and recompiled. There's really no other reasonable way.

Edited by Sailing Rebel

The only thing I want from this mod is the ability to set "time rate" - it's great otherwise. But the NPC follower doggos that I want to initiate on my character just don't because they never get aroused due to a time rate of 0 that can't get changed. I'm essentially only using this for the invite feature and setting arousal threshold to 0 because, well, they don't get aroused anyway :(

Edited by TheBikkest
7 hours ago, TheBikkest said:

The only thing I want from this mod is the ability to set "time rate" - it's great otherwise. But the NPC follower doggos that I want to initiate on my character just don't because they never get aroused due to a time rate of 0 that can't get changed. I'm essentially only using this for the invite feature and setting arousal threshold to 0 because, well, they don't get aroused anyway :(

Sounds like an issue with SexLab Aroused.

In the SexLab Aroused MCM turn off Require Line of Sight and Require Naked Actors, then set the Cell Scan Frequency to 15 seconds. Leave the Rate options as default. Then set your current armor as naked. I find these setting create a fairly high churn on engagements.

If you are still seeing an issue with stalled arousal levels then go to SexLab MCM > Rebuild & Clean and use the Stop Animations option. Sometimes the SL thread manager gets stuck on an NPC and makes SexLab Aroused think that an animation is still running, which prevents arousal from rising.

There are some alternate versions of SexLab Aroused around that might be worth trying instead.

• 1 month later...