Nslash999 Posted April 16, 2021 Posted April 16, 2021 7 hours ago, warden239 said: -snip- its cause you dont have estrus animations loading, enable original estrus in your mod manager so it loads the animations, but disable it in the skyrim launcher itself
CaptainJ03 Posted April 16, 2021 Posted April 16, 2021 9 hours ago, warden239 said: I have issue, when I get spit on and the sequence begins my character gets undressed, it says playing animation and I hear sounds but no tentacles apeers and my character just stands their Did you install version 4.21 of Estrus for Skyrim from over on Nexus? And did you - that's something I tend to forget - "Allow Creature Animation" in Sexlab? me: But I did that last time! Game: Do it again. I love it when you touch me there!
LatencyRemix Posted April 16, 2021 Posted April 16, 2021 I also seem to be having the same problem, EC+ MCM won't register anim's, But using the shout from Esturs for Skyrim will play the animations, I also noticed in the check menu it says my FNIS creature pack is unticked, but i have creature pack 7.6 aswell as sexlab allow creatures ticked. *EDIT* Think i found out my problem, Sexlab just had too many anim's and didn't have space for anymore, My Human and Creatures were both 500/500. But after disabling all in SL Anim Loader, then re-trying EC+ it registered them imidiatly.
xuwar Posted April 16, 2021 Posted April 16, 2021 4 hours ago, LatencyRemix said: I also seem to be having the same problem, EC+ MCM won't register anim's, But using the shout from Esturs for Skyrim will play the animations, I also noticed in the check menu it says my FNIS creature pack is unticked, but i have creature pack 7.6 aswell as sexlab allow creatures ticked. *EDIT* Think i found out my problem, Sexlab just had too many anim's and didn't have space for anymore, My Human and Creatures were both 500/500. But after disabling all in SL Anim Loader, then re-trying EC+ it registered them imidiatly. that worked for me too
Bane Master Posted April 18, 2021 Author Posted April 18, 2021 V4.374 BugFix: Specifying the number of items to be birthed when using the "ECGiveBirth" ModEvent now works as intended
xyzxyz Posted April 21, 2021 Posted April 21, 2021 Did you manage to find a fix for the broken double-pen tentacle animation? It was not a DP after an estrus update anymore.
ck2modfan Posted April 22, 2021 Posted April 22, 2021 For Dwemer Machine animations, is there a way to turn off the vibration effect WITHOUT turning off vibration for all events in the game settings. Where is vibration effect defined for an animation?
OsmelMC Posted April 23, 2021 Posted April 23, 2021 On 1/27/2021 at 10:15 PM, osmelmc said: @Bane Master This file is for the previous version and probably need some update. But fix some errors reported on the Papyrus Log and more important allow the animations automaticaly be re-registered once the SexLab Animation Registry is Reseted Estrus Chaurus v4.372 Fix.7z 19.51 kB · 22 downloads @Bane Master Is this included on the new version? 2
samevol Posted April 23, 2021 Posted April 23, 2021 Help, pretty sure it's been discuss before. but I can't find it. How to remove the slime thing on my character's back. thanks
Bane Master Posted April 24, 2021 Author Posted April 24, 2021 16 hours ago, osmelmc said: @Bane Master Is this included on the new version? Meh - no, I forgot to merge it, sorry. If you would be happy to update your fixes to the current 4.374 version and PM it to me I'll release it as 4.375 2
Naps-On-Dirt Posted April 24, 2021 Posted April 24, 2021 20 hours ago, samevol said: Help, pretty sure it's been discuss before. but I can't find it. How to remove the slime thing on my character's back. thanks Talk to Carlotta in Whiterun, she can give you the recipe to remove it.
Bane Master Posted April 24, 2021 Author Posted April 24, 2021 Estrus Chaurus+ V4.375 (24/04/2021) V4.375 Merged the patch provided by osmelmc - Many thanks! Added: EC will automatically re-register its animations if the SexLab animation registry is reset Bugfix; Fixed some papyrus log errors 3
DonQuiWho Posted April 24, 2021 Posted April 24, 2021 3 hours ago, Bane Master said: Estrus Chaurus+ V4.375 (24/04/2021) V4.375 Merged the patch provided by osmelmc - Many thanks! Added: EC will automatically re-register its animations if the SexLab animation registry is reset Bugfix; Fixed some papyrus log errors Got caught out by that one when playing earlier today. So, thanks to you both!
Needaname90 Posted April 25, 2021 Posted April 25, 2021 I don't know if it is a relative problem of my version (SSE) but when a chaurus spits the animation of the tentacles does not start, even setting 100% chance in the menu. If I try instead with a spider (and its addon) the animation starts regularly. I tried to convert the new version (starting new game) and I have the same problem, but there I have doubts about my conversion as well as I just started converting mods.
gregaaz Posted April 29, 2021 Posted April 29, 2021 On 4/25/2021 at 4:23 AM, Needaname90 said: I don't know if it is a relative problem of my version (SSE) but when a chaurus spits the animation of the tentacles does not start, even setting 100% chance in the menu. If I try instead with a spider (and its addon) the animation starts regularly. I tried to convert the new version (starting new game) and I have the same problem, but there I have doubts about my conversion as well as I just started converting mods. You may want to check for conflicts in xEdit. When I installed EC+ I found that several other mods conflicted it and would have broken the tentacle spit effect if I hadn't merged the edits.
Needaname90 Posted May 5, 2021 Posted May 5, 2021 On 4/29/2021 at 6:04 PM, gregaaz said: You may want to check for conflicts in xEdit. When I installed EC+ I found that several other mods conflicted it and would have broken the tentacle spit effect if I hadn't merged the edits. Still trying to figurint it out how to do that ahaha I started xEdit, but the only conflitct he detected is with MNC. In a new game, with a very few mods, everything works fine
gregaaz Posted May 5, 2021 Posted May 5, 2021 4 hours ago, Needaname90 said: Still trying to figurint it out how to do that ahaha I started xEdit, but the only conflitct he detected is with MNC. In a new game, with a very few mods, everything works fine Yeah, I took a quick peek at the files and while there are a number of areas where meaningful conflicts could happen between EC+ and other things, the most direct vulnerability is in EC+'s edits to two vanilla records: 6F6FC and 6F6FD. These are the two magical effects that govern Chaurus bites and spitting. Loaded up with my own mod list, I see that Complete Alchemy and Crafting Overhaul (CACO) also touches both records. So if you have CACO on the setup where the effect was never firing, you may need to patch those records (or at least make sure EC+ loads last). Hope that helps!
Needaname90 Posted May 5, 2021 Posted May 5, 2021 I don't use CACO but I will check if those records are modified by something else. I noticed that all tentacle animations don't work. Neither FMEA nor deviously enchanted chests trigger the scenes
dragongodmod117 Posted May 26, 2021 Posted May 26, 2021 Is there a way to increase the slider sizes for the max belly/breast/butt nodes? I've gone into the CK to change the float values but that doesn't seem to work...
Sternentreue Posted May 27, 2021 Posted May 27, 2021 I've been looking for any art of removing the chaurus breeder debuff (chaurus parasite after sex with a chaurus) for a few hours and i can't seem to find a solution on how to get rid of that. Can anybody please help me out on how to remove it in any possible way pls...
Taki17 Posted May 27, 2021 Posted May 27, 2021 4 hours ago, Sternentreue said: removing the chaurus breeder debuff (chaurus parasite after sex with a chaurus) Isn't that from Sexlab Parasites, not this mod?
CaptainJ03 Posted May 27, 2021 Posted May 27, 2021 28 minutes ago, Taki17 said: 4 hours ago, Sternentreue said: removing the chaurus breeder debuff (chaurus parasite after sex with a chaurus) Isn't that from Sexlab Parasites, not this mod? No, must be from this mod, as I haven't Parasites installed. There's a speed debuff as your belly is growing, but as there's a similar one from wearing DD boots I never cared much about this one.
Bane Master Posted May 27, 2021 Author Posted May 27, 2021 14 hours ago, Sternentreue said: I've been looking for any art of removing the chaurus breeder debuff (chaurus parasite after sex with a chaurus) for a few hours and i can't seem to find a solution on how to get rid of that. Can anybody please help me out on how to remove it in any possible way pls... This is the EC pregnancy effect - you can remove it by using the MCM options page Cure Infections toggle. If in future you don't want Estrus Chaurus to infect/impregnate tentacle victims then toggle off Enable/Disable Pregnancy setting
Shadowwolf424 Posted May 28, 2021 Posted May 28, 2021 Can someone please explain to me what the breeder parasite exactly does? I got the chaurus to infect me with the breeder parasite but the hatchery always states "none" even when mating again. How exactly does this mod work? I'm sure the original mod page would be a major help if it didn't get taken down. I've tried mating with the chaurus, mating with the estrus tentacles, mating again with breeder parasite active with both entities. It just wont give me eggs. Appreciation in advance!
thedarkone1234 Posted May 28, 2021 Posted May 28, 2021 7 hours ago, Shadowwolf424 said: Can someone please explain to me what the breeder parasite exactly does? I got the chaurus to infect me with the breeder parasite but the hatchery always states "none" even when mating again. How exactly does this mod work? I'm sure the original mod page would be a major help if it didn't get taken down. I've tried mating with the chaurus, mating with the estrus tentacles, mating again with breeder parasite active with both entities. It just wont give me eggs. Appreciation in advance! The breeder starts a slow pregnancy, which makes parts of your body grow approximetly every 2 hours, I think. Duration of the pregnancy and size of the growth are all in the MCM. Eventually when the duration is done, you will fall to the grown and give birth. Number of eggs depends on the size of the belly, I believe, and they could hatch if you set it on the MCM. You can easily test it out by waiting 24 hours a few times once you are bred. Give the mod a few seconds between each wait to make the growth happen (and yes, if you wait 24 hours you will instantly grow 12 times, so it should be plainly visible if you didn't disable growth)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now