Can't get the animations to register :c

I press the register animations button, exit the menu - the message "Estrus Chaurus is checking registered animations" shows up, but nothing happens further. The animations don't get registered, the checkboxes by the animations remain unchecked. The trigger works, but the animations aren't registered so nothing happens other than undressing and effects. I've tried reinstalling the mod. I do have estrus installed and when I enable it I can trigger the animations with estrus spells. pls help i have no idea how to fix

9 hours ago, warden239 said:

I have issue, when I get spit on and the sequence begins my character gets undressed, it says playing animation and I hear sounds but no tentacles apeers and my character just stands their

Did you install version 4.21 of Estrus for Skyrim from over on Nexus?

And did you - that's something I tend to forget - "Allow Creature Animation" in Sexlab?

me: But I did that last time!

Game: Do it again. I love it when you touch me there!

I also seem to be having the same problem,  EC+ MCM won't register anim's, But using the shout from Esturs for Skyrim will play the animations,  I also noticed in the check menu it says my FNIS creature pack is unticked, but i have creature pack 7.6 aswell as sexlab allow creatures ticked. 

*EDIT*

Think i found out my problem,  Sexlab just had too many anim's and didn't have space for anymore,  My Human and Creatures were both 500/500.

But after disabling all in SL Anim Loader, then re-trying EC+ it registered them imidiatly.

4 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

I also seem to be having the same problem,  EC+ MCM won't register anim's, But using the shout from Esturs for Skyrim will play the animations,  I also noticed in the check menu it says my FNIS creature pack is unticked, but i have creature pack 7.6 aswell as sexlab allow creatures ticked. 

*EDIT*

Think i found out my problem,  Sexlab just had too many anim's and didn't have space for anymore,  My Human and Creatures were both 500/500.

But after disabling all in SL Anim Loader, then re-trying EC+ it registered them imidiatly.

that worked for me too

On 1/27/2021 at 10:15 PM, osmelmc said:

@Bane Master 

This file is for the previous version and probably need some update. But fix some errors reported on the Papyrus Log and more important allow the animations automaticaly be re-registered once the SexLab Animation Registry is Reseted

Estrus Chaurus v4.372 Fix.7z 19.51 kB · 22 downloads

@Bane Master Is this included on the new version?

3 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Estrus Chaurus+ V4.375 (24/04/2021)

V4.375

• Merged the patch provided by osmelmc - Many thanks!
    • Added: EC will automatically re-register its animations if the SexLab animation registry is reset
    • Bugfix; Fixed some papyrus log errors

Got caught out by that one when playing earlier today.  So, thanks to you both!

I don't know if it is a relative problem of my version (SSE) but when a chaurus spits the animation of the tentacles does not start, even setting 100% chance in the menu. If I try instead with a spider (and its addon) the animation starts regularly. I tried to convert the new version (starting new game) and I have the same problem, but there I have doubts about my conversion as well as I just started converting mods.

On 4/25/2021 at 4:23 AM, Needaname90 said:

I don't know if it is a relative problem of my version (SSE) but when a chaurus spits the animation of the tentacles does not start, even setting 100% chance in the menu. If I try instead with a spider (and its addon) the animation starts regularly. I tried to convert the new version (starting new game) and I have the same problem, but there I have doubts about my conversion as well as I just started converting mods.

You may want to check for conflicts in xEdit. When I installed EC+ I found that several other mods conflicted it and would have broken the tentacle spit effect if I hadn't merged the edits.

On 4/29/2021 at 6:04 PM, gregaaz said:

You may want to check for conflicts in xEdit. When I installed EC+ I found that several other mods conflicted it and would have broken the tentacle spit effect if I hadn't merged the edits.

Still trying to figurint it out how to do that ahaha I started xEdit, but the only conflitct he detected is with MNC. In a new game, with a very few mods, everything works fine

4 hours ago, Needaname90 said:

Still trying to figurint it out how to do that ahaha I started xEdit, but the only conflitct he detected is with MNC. In a new game, with a very few mods, everything works fine

Yeah, I took a quick peek at the files and while there are a number of areas where meaningful conflicts could happen between EC+ and other things, the most direct vulnerability is in EC+'s edits to two vanilla records: 6F6FC and 6F6FD. These are the two magical effects that govern Chaurus bites and spitting. Loaded up with my own mod list, I see that Complete Alchemy and Crafting Overhaul (CACO) also touches both records. So if you have CACO on the setup where the effect was never firing, you may need to patch those records (or at least make sure EC+ loads last).

Hope that helps!

• 3 weeks later...

I've been looking for any art of removing the chaurus breeder debuff (chaurus parasite after sex with a chaurus) for a few hours and i can't seem to find a solution on how to get rid of that. Can anybody please help me out on how to remove it in any possible way pls...