31 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

Afraid there's no patch - are you using SLIF?

I think the "issue" is the fact, that you use XPMSElib for body alteration instead of NiOverride. I think, that's the change the "Bodymorph Scaling" patch of Hentai Pregnancy does.

While both work without issue when it comes to altering bodyshapes, if I remember correctly the NiOverride option, namely Bodymorph Scaling was called the better option somewhere, but I can't remember where and why sadly :( 

Additionaly, I don't know what the advantages and disadvantages of those two options are.

1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

Afraid there's no patch - are you using SLIF?

No I don't use SLIF ?
Although I think @Mister X explains that really well :O

It's just the matter of visual >.<.. I can give a screenshot of how it looks like between the "BodyMorph Scaling" and the one from "Estrus Chaurus+" If it's necessarry!

And looking at it visually.. it hugely makes a difference on my character belly..  

Edited by krisht

Hi im fairly new to the modding community and was just wondering why the animations for the spit dont happen correctly. I get stripped but my character just stands there and gets impregnated. No true animation for it if you get what i am saying. The tentacles animation sorry. Thank you 

Edited by TerracottaW
38 minutes ago, TerracottaW said:

Hi im fairly new to the modding community and was just wondering why the animations for the spit dont happen correctly. I get stripped but my character just stands there and gets impregnated. No true animation for it if you get what i am saying. The tentacles animation sorry. Thank you 

You either did not install all the requirements (or the requirements of the requirements all the way down) or didn't run FNIS. The mod FNIS (which is a requirement) arrives with an executable you should run whenever you install, remove or modify any mod that depends on it and adds any sorts of animations.

40 minutes ago, TerracottaW said:

why the animations for the spit dont happen correctly

Double check the following:

• you have downloaded and installed the correct assets from the nexus
  • you are running the edition-appropriate version of the mod
  • you (re)run FNIS after installing the mod
  • the mod is configured properly and the its animations are registered to Sexlab
8 hours ago, Taki17 said:

the mod is configured properly and the its animations are registered to Sexlab

Yup, that's something that annoys me on every new character. You install a plethora of creature animations, register them in SLAL and still nothing, until you remember to bloody tick that box in Sexlab that you actually want all those animations. *sigh*

6 minutes ago, Nslash999 said:

Will there ever be a chance of getting basic "Tentacle Self" "Tentacle Target" "Mass Tentacle" spells so I don't have to trek out to a chaurus hive I want to see some tentacles?

Hm... You can modify the Estrus spells/shouts to do that.... 

Edit: @Bane MasterAre there any problems with the permissions to release another add-on?

Edited by Pfiffy

EC has been working great for me in SE. Thanks for your efforts in the jump to official support! A question about SLIF and EC: after a pregnancy some of the morphing is still present. I can see in SLIF that there is a flat 1 on the breasts, belly, and butt. Is this meant to be scaling that tapers back down to 0 after the pregnancy or some sort of bug due to using 3BA? I know that there is a couple incompatibilities between SLIF and 3BA even with the patch that was made for them. 

PS: on a seperate tangent; there are some really good birthing animations in Baka's Fill Her Up that would be great as a replacement/addon for egg birthing. I had thought maybe a quick DAR patch would let me add them in, but I see you are linking to some default SL animations (?). Don't know if Baka would give you permission. Just an idea.

Edited by Papersword
9 hours ago, Papersword said:

EC has been working great for me in SE. Thanks for your efforts in the jump to official support! A question about SLIF and EC: after a pregnancy some of the morphing is still present. I can see in SLIF that there is a flat 1 on the breasts, belly, and butt. Is this meant to be scaling that tapers back down to 0 after the pregnancy or some sort of bug due to using 3BA? I know that there is a couple incompatibilities between SLIF and 3BA even with the patch that was made for them. 

PS: on a seperate tangent; there are some really good birthing animations in Baka's Fill Her Up that would be great as a replacement/addon for egg birthing. I had thought maybe a quick DAR patch would let me add them in, but I see you are linking to some default SL animations (?). Don't know if Baka would give you permission. Just an idea.

There is a setting in the MCM that enables some residual scaling after the birth as effectively  a permanent change. If that isn't selected then all scaling should return to zero by the end of the birthing event.

18 hours ago, Bane Master said:

There is a setting in the MCM that enables some residual scaling after the birth as effectively  a permanent change. If that isn't selected then all scaling should return to zero by the end of the birthing event.

Okay, I have that checked off already. I'll see if it was just SLIF being weird and not clearing properly. 3BA is meant to work with the SLIF patch under Morph Modus, but EC uses the Default Modus in SLIF. There might be some sort of weird SLIF-side interaction there. Cause all the extra morphing definitely clears down to 1 after the birth. Unregistering or setting to 0 the morphs for EC then clears the left over. I remember that for some nodes 1 is 0 for morphing, but not in 3BA. Not that I'm blaming you or anything. It's likely just SLIF not liking 3BA.

PS: for reference, it's quite a large bit of morphing left over. The difference of having a flat belly vs quite a round one. Feels like adding an extra morph of 1 in racemenu. Which lines up with Morph Modus in SLIF for 3BA. Usually 0.3 in that mode adds noticeable morphing.
I think the difference in morphing types also lends itself to the someone less smooth belly EC pregnancy causes for 3BA. It looks kinda bumpy like there is eggs in there so I don't mind. 3BA always likes to be difficult for legacy scaling types since the nodes are different.  

Seems like a random SLIF issue; after a second pregnancy the nodes reset to 0.

Edited by Papersword
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys. I have a problem. A tentacle attacked me and even though I waited 20 days in the game, it does not come out at all. When I look at the MCM settings, the infected value appears as 0. I can't be pregnant, nothing is working. what should I do? my game is locked now

• 2 weeks later...

Its probably my fault but I finally got everythting in order and can use the estrus spell, but the underwear and bra still stay on. Iv tried messing with the checkmark boxes but it still dosent work. can you help me?

On 10/1/2021 at 8:37 PM, Papersword said:

Seems like a random SLIF issue; after a second pregnancy the nodes reset to 0.

Do you have Estrus Spider or Dwemer installed? IIRC pregnancies by those addons will be permanent and don't react to Estrus+ MCM settings.

Check Naps comment

On 11/15/2021 at 11:37 PM, naber88 said:

. A tentacle attacked me

Make sure the tentacle attack was from/related to Estrus+. zzEstrus triggered tentacle scenes don't cause pregnancy.

On 11/15/2021 at 11:37 PM, naber88 said:

my game is locked now

sounds horrible ?

2 hours ago, somethingoriginal said:

estrus spell, but the underwear and bra still stay on

I guess the spell is from zzEstrus and not from Estrus+, check the zzEstrus MCM.

In addition make sure you have a naked body/skin replacer installed.

Edited by donttouchmethere