21 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I was sure I added a link to my post which has a log, but I can't see it anymore. So here I post it again XD

Thanks for looking into it

Well there are no errors around the EC birthing/aftermath state but there is this at the beginning of your log since it's dcur I'm not sure how relevant it is

[dcur_prisonquest (460F90E9)].dcur_prisonquestscript.SetObjectiveDisplayed() - "<native>" Line ?
    [dcur_prisonquest (460F90E9)].dcur_prisonquestscript.ResetDailyObjectives() - "dcur_prisonQuestScript.psc" Line 880
    [dcur_prisonquest (460F90E9)].dcur_prisonquestscript.OnUpdate() - "dcur_prisonQuestScript.psc" Line 1911 

No being a regular DCL user I don't know what item the prison pyjamas you mention are - can you tell me the base ID of the item in question so I can look at it in DCL

9 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Well there are no errors around the EC birthing/aftermath state but there is this at the beginning of your log since it's dcur I'm not sure how relevant it is

[dcur_prisonquest (460F90E9)].dcur_prisonquestscript.SetObjectiveDisplayed() - "<native>" Line ?
    [dcur_prisonquest (460F90E9)].dcur_prisonquestscript.ResetDailyObjectives() - "dcur_prisonQuestScript.psc" Line 880
    [dcur_prisonquest (460F90E9)].dcur_prisonquestscript.OnUpdate() - "dcur_prisonQuestScript.psc" Line 1911 

No being a regular DCL user I don't know what item the prison pyjamas you mention are - can you tell me the base ID of the item in question so I can look at it in DCL

These lines are just the stages of the DCL quest updating. It doesn't remove the dress itself. It was before I rested and got ready to birth, so I think it isn't related.

The ID of the dress is 460FA7F5 and it is called "Prisoner Dress"

On 1/8/2021 at 8:18 AM, thedarkone1234 said:

The ID of the dress is 460FA7F5 and it is called "Prisoner Dress"

Thanks - I'll take a look when I get a moment, if as has been mentioned in the dcur thread, the issue is that the dress is not flagged nostrip then the only options will be a bugfix from Kimy to add the keyword or workaround in EC+ - obviously I'd like to avoid the latter.

21 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Thanks - I'll take a look when I get a moment, if as has been mentioned in the dcur thread, the issue is that the dress is not flagged nostrip then the only options will be a bugfix from Kimy to add the keyword or workaround in EC+ - obviously I'd like to avoid the latter.

Thanks for looking into it. Though I looked the dress up in TES5EDIT and unless I accidently looked in the wrong place, I found that keyword, so it seems not to be the issue XD

16 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I found that keyword,

Well - in a strange way, lets hope not, as if the keyword is present and we know the code checks for, it that would point to an issue in your game. Also the lack of reports from anyone else is a bit perplexing.

11 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Well - in a strange way, lets hope not, as if the keyword is present and we know the code checks for, it that would point to an issue in your game. Also the lack of reports from anyone else is a bit perplexing.

Well, it is a specific quest item while DCL is in beta. One would have to be infected before entering the prison for a chance of this to happen. I am not even sure how many beta users even have EC+.

I don't suppose there is a way to get a bit more verbose log to see why it chooses to remove that item?

At a bit of a loss so posting here, SE conversion thread seems dead. Just looking to see what might cause the issue so I can maybe track down something I've missed. As a note, I'm testing this with EC and the spider/dwemer addons as the last 3 items in my load order (though making a consistency patch is easy enough for the spells/effects once I get this working).

EC events won't trigger on chaurus spit/attack/sex (no tentacle attacks on spit, set to 100% chance; no infection/impregnation from chaurus sex). I also have the spider and dwemer add-ons from Ed86 and they work perfectly. Spider spit/sex activates tentacle animations and/or infection, Dwemer steam/shock/sex activates machine animations and/or infection. I decided to see if papyrus logs would show anything and I did see something that was mentioned once as far as I can tell in this thread but was never answered. Here's the (hopefully) relevant snip:

[zzEstrusChaurusMCM (F400EF8A)].zzestruschaurusae.ChaurusSpitAttack() - "zzestruschaurusae.psc" Line 170

[Active effect 19 on  (00000014)].zzEstrusSpitEffect.OnEffectStart() - "zzEstrusSpitEffect.psc" Line 7
[01/05/2021 - 04:09:55AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp34" stack:
    [zzEstrusChaurusMCM (F400EF8A)].zzestruschaurusae.ChaurusSpitAttack() - "zzestruschaurusae.psc" Line 170
    [Active effect 19 on  (00000014)].zzEstrusSpitEffect.OnEffectStart() - "zzEstrusSpitEffect.psc" Line 7
[01/05/2021 - 04:10:01AM] [CF][Framework] OnUpdate BEGIN
[01/05/2021 - 04:10:01AM] [CF][Framework] OnUpdate END
[01/05/2021 - 04:10:04AM] Error: zzestruschaurusevents.OnECStartAnimation() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call stack:

Any thoughts? I'm aware this is the LE thread so I'm just looking for general ideas on where to go from here if anyone has any. Thanks

On 1/8/2021 at 8:49 PM, Bane Master said:

A bit delayed but I now looked further into it and it appears EC removes all DD items that occupy the body slot. Be it quest items or regular ones. That includes both Straightjacket dresses and regular dresses.

The mods I switched since my last playthrough are DD4 to DD5, DCL8 to DCL9 and the upgrade of the last EC, but just to be safe I uploaded my entire load order. Nothing in here should overwrite or disturb the way DD works (and I had the estrus addons for a while too), at least as far as I know XD

loadorder.txt

On 1/22/2021 at 2:10 AM, Recoilsuave said:

I'm having a problem with chaurus hatchlings being invisible. How do you make them visible?

I have never come across that before - they do start off extremely small (and fast),  if they are invisible then I suspect an issue at your end.

On 1/14/2021 at 11:06 AM, thedarkone1234 said:

A bit delayed but I now looked further into it and it appears EC removes all DD items that occupy the body slot. Be it quest items or regular ones. That includes both Straightjacket dresses and regular dresses.

The mods I switched since my last playthrough are DD4 to DD5, DCL8 to DCL9 and the upgrade of the last EC, but just to be safe I uploaded my entire load order. Nothing in here should overwrite or disturb the way DD works (and I had the estrus addons for a while too), at least as far as I know XD

loadorder.txt 2.83 kB · 0 downloads

Resurfacing this this because after returning from a break it seems the problem is even more dire and thorough than I thought. When a DD item is removed by EC's birth, it is removed in a broken manner. Meaning: The inventory item remains equipped and clicking it in the inventory menu just unequips or re-equips it without doing anything. There is no way to get the item back on the actual character, and apparently the slot is no longer occupied when other DD items are concerned.

For example, I was wearing the prisoner dress (a quest item, btw, though all DD item should have the NoStrip keyword regardless) and it got removed. I can then equip other dresses or armbinders and they don't conflict with the dress, and I couldn't find a non-console way to equip the dress back or make the inventory item behave as a DD item whatsoever.

I will post this on DCL's thread as well, but I really hope this bug is fixable. Does anyone else experience this? If not, any idea what could be causing this? If this bug is global its technically an incompatibility right now, and that would be a shame...

Out of curiosity, is there any way to make the... "egg laying" animation more smooth? Whenever the time comes, my player just lays down, vagina oddly stretched out, and the eggs just sorta spawn in front of her groin. Tbf, a lot of mods i've been using sorta make the vagina look weird, but I am just curious if there is something else I could download to make the process look more natural.

With that, is there an alternative to my character laying eggs? Perhaps larva? 

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem, as M.BISON had.

When I get hit with the chaurus spit, I take damage and that's it.

Everything under the version tab in the MCM is ok, but I have no animations activated.

I have tried to activate them, but it seems as if the mod won't find any.

I then tried to start with the normal Estrus mod and the spells and shouts were all working, but EC+ was still not registering the animations.

Does anybody know, how I can get those animations?

• 2 weeks later...

Is this compatible for SE coz somehow this mod Estrus Chaurus Spider addon is but this one isn't? If not will it ever be made compatible for SE? I'd like to have this mod so I could have it with spiders as I have a spider replacer mod with spider girls.

13 hours ago, bruhfrman said:

Is this compatible for SE coz somehow this mod Estrus Chaurus Spider addon is but this one isn't? If not will it ever be made compatible for SE? I'd like to have this mod so I could have it with spiders as I have a spider replacer mod with spider girls.

This version is LE only - I don't use SE so can't port it across. I thought somebody had though?

Been using EC for a while without ever encoutering this problem, but now, after getting attacked by EC in any way I completely lose the ability to gain any active effects in game. This means conjuration and alteration spells, as well as ALL potions and food items in the game no longer work because they all work as active effects, which means this is a pretty huge game breaker. Using the MCM to cure the infection doesn't solve this problem.

Anyone else has this? Anyone has any clue how to solve this (maybe a console command to unblock the active effects?)

Provided is my load order. I wish I could have a log but there is nothing there because it is merely me trying to use candlelight and not getting anything (nothing appears on the logs XP)

I gotta repeat and mention I had EC working perfectly without this wierd side effect on the same playthrough at least twice, and haven't switched around any mod (except for updating "Better NPC support for DD" to the latest minor version) since.

Also, it happened in two different instances. In the first I was lucky enough to discover the bug early and rewind a save. In both times I tested multiple saves before and after the estrus attack and this is how I narrowed it down to it being the cause.

Any help will be appreciated XD

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Supplemental Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Amputator.esm
Reanimate Disintegration Fix.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Brows.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Better_Standing_Stones.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
zzEstrus.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SlaveTats.esp
LewdMarks.esp
Apropos2.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Devious Dragon Priest Masks.esp
SexLab Strapon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
BarefootRealism.esp
dD-Medium Script Range.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp
Aurelia.esp
Luminosity - Skyrim is Lit Edition.esp
EliAtrociousRiftenTextureFix.esp
USLEP unpatch.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
TKAA.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusDwemer.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
SkyrimUnhinged.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
Botox - Skyrim.esp
Botox - Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
zTrap.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
SexLab UtilityPlus.esp
SLATE.esp
est_PotionsXP_All.esp
BooksOfDibella.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
KaliliesBrows.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
Cumshot.esp
CumshotSL.esp
BodySearch.esp
Beards.esp
BHUNP3BBB.esp
RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
PAN_NPCs_Males.esp
DD_NPC_Fixup.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
Devious Arachnophobia.esp
AmputatorFrameworkRecipe.esp
Miraak's Mask Fix.esp
iNeed.esp
iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Botox - Alternate Start - Live Another Live.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

EDIT: Found the culprit. It is the "Estrus invulnerability effect" for some reasons blocking all effects instead of the just another parasite attack. Using "help" to get its ID [You are looking for the SPEL named "Chaurus Parasite"] and then using "player.dispel <#id>" solves this problem.

Still, as it is probably unintended behaviour, I will leave my load order here so it is possible to check what caused this misbehavior

Sorry for asking daft questions: Is this mod a standalone download?

The description page says it needs the original Estrus Chaurus mod, but when I go to that page, it reads that it's no longer supported and that I should move to this mod.

Came here via the Deviously Enchanted Chests start page - which promised I can get fucked senseless by Dwemer machines. Is that an addon? If so, maybe add a link to that in the description too?

3 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Sorry for asking daft questions: Is this mod a standalone download?

You don't need the original EC, EC+ contains and does everything.

What you DO need is the assets from this mod, but not the plugin: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102?tab=files Download v241.

5 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Came here via the Deviously Enchanted Chests start page - which promised I can get fucked senseless by Dwemer machines. Is that an addon? If so, maybe add a link to that in the description too?

The dwemer orgasm machine you saw on the DEC page is from the Estrus assets mod linked above. If you have EC+ installed, DEC will recognize it and you'll have the option to use dwemer orgasm machine traps as well as tentacles. But the machine won't have dwemer textures by default afaik. For a dwemer look, use the textures from here:

And If you are looking for the impregnation functionality but with dwemer machines instead of chaurus, look here:

On 3/2/2021 at 3:29 PM, thedarkone1234 said:

Any help will be appreciated XD

I just saw some oddities in your LO:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Amputator.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp => if those are the old USKP patches => they aren't needed anymore if you use USLEEP, they might even cause conflicts

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp => I would move that below the HighRes Texture packs
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
Brows.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
zzEstrus.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp => I don't see Falskaar installed
SLAnimLoader.esp
SlaveTats.esp
LewdMarks.esp
Apropos2.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLab Strapon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
BarefootRealism.esp => might cause save game bloat
Aurelia.esp
USLEP unpatch.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
TKAA.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusDwemer.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
SkyrimUnhinged.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
Botox - Skyrim.esp
zTrap.esp
SexLab UtilityPlus.esp
SLATE.esp
est_PotionsXP_All.esp
BooksOfDibella.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp => Wyrmstooth isn't installed
SOS - Shop.esp
KaliliesBrows.esp
Cumshot.esp
CumshotSL.esp
BodySearch.esp
Beards.esp
BHUNP3BBB.esp
RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
PAN_NPCs_Males.esp
DD_NPC_Fixup.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
Miraak's Mask Fix.esp
iNeed.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp => Wyrmstooth isn't installed
RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp => Falskaar seems not to be installed

after getting attacked by EC

"Estrus invulnerability effect"

On my game it's like that: after being attacked by Estrus+ and the PC gets impregnated you get the invulnerability effect that prevents you to cast any spells (and also makes you friendly to any Estrus related attackers).

The effect wears off after a while (a few ingame hours?). If it doesn't it might be stuck. Thanks for posting a possible solution =D

21 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I just saw some oddities in your LO:

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Amputator.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp => if those are the old USKP patches => they aren't needed anymore if you use USLEEP, they might even cause conflicts

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp => I would move that below the HighRes Texture packs
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
Brows.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
zzEstrus.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp => I don't see Falskaar installed
SLAnimLoader.esp
SlaveTats.esp
LewdMarks.esp
Apropos2.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLab Strapon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
BarefootRealism.esp => might cause save game bloat
Aurelia.esp
USLEP unpatch.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
TKAA.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusDwemer.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
SkyrimUnhinged.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
Botox - Skyrim.esp
zTrap.esp
SexLab UtilityPlus.esp
SLATE.esp
est_PotionsXP_All.esp
BooksOfDibella.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp => Wyrmstooth isn't installed
SOS - Shop.esp
KaliliesBrows.esp
Cumshot.esp
CumshotSL.esp
BodySearch.esp
Beards.esp
BHUNP3BBB.esp
RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
PAN_NPCs_Males.esp
DD_NPC_Fixup.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
Miraak's Mask Fix.esp
iNeed.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp => Wyrmstooth isn't installed
RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp => Falskaar seems not to be installed

On my game it's like that: after being attacked by Estrus+ and the PC gets impregnated you get the invulnerability effect that prevents you to cast any spells (and also makes you friendly to any Estrus related attackers).

The effect wears off after a while (a few ingame hours?). If it doesn't it might be stuck. Thanks for posting a possible solution =D

About the oddities, these files are disabled but are stuck there because they came with the installation, but thanks for pointing them out regardless.

Might wish to reconsider the absoluteness of that effect though. I mean, mage players or simple players that wish to use stat potions or skooma drugs might get really confused and worried about their save if absolutely nothing works for them XD