2 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

Just a thought - is ES overwriting either of the patched scripts? I don't use it myself so haven't looked into how it is implemented.

No

They just overwrite EC+ 4.375

And in case you got there first, I edited my post.  Posted the wrong second pic and now replaced it

So, apparently Devious devices 5.0 packaged several of the previous integration, expansion and other component devious devices mods together.

This...isn't spectacularly evident on the devious devices current thread, and I therefore missed it so I hadn't uninstalled the old integration and expansion files which was causing a number of issues apparently including this one, sometimes even when no devious devices were even in my inventory.

all working now, thanks for the help.

Trying to write a little script for SSE version using the 

;************************************
;**Estrus Chaurus Public Interface **
;************************************

Please could someone tell me what "self" should be replaced by in the line below:

ModEvent.PushForm(ECBirth, self)                 ; Form            Pass the calling form to the event

Please could you give me an example of it in action as this bit is beyond my humble knowledge.

Many thanks

have an issue where nude body and clothing do not show intended inflation effects, ie. equipped barmaid dress and found that breasts doubled in size compared to the modded armor. inexperienced in modding, would appreciate a hand in fixing the issue

3 hours ago, JustSomeRP said:

have an issue where nude body and clothing do not show intended inflation effects, ie. equipped barmaid dress and found that breasts doubled in size compared to the modded armor. inexperienced in modding, would appreciate a hand in fixing the issue

Did you run BodySlide for the armours you're referring to? Normal/vanilla or old UNP cannot show the change. And you need to tick the box that says: "Build morphs"

4 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Did you run BodySlide for the armours you're referring to? Normal/vanilla or old UNP cannot show the change. And you need to tick the box that says: "Build morphs"

leme try it out, i have done a batch build w/ the slider preset i have, but perhaps individually selecting the armor pieces and building them should work, it leaves me confused that the nude body only has belly changes but no breast changes tho

20 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

yeah after some testing, there is definitely some issues w/ the breasts, when I wait an hour in game, it CTD's

13 hours ago, ComeStayin said:

i got a small problem. if i cancel the animation early, i still have the pink stuff on my arms and legs. i cant figure out how to get it off unless i load a previous save before the animation started

Uhmm, why do you enable the ooze creature animation if you don't like it?

41 minutes ago, JustSomeRP said:

yeah after some testing, there is definitely some issues w/ the breasts, when I wait an hour in game, it CTD's

Only thing I can suggest now is, did you by chance disable the breast scaling in the MCM, or are there other mods overriding it? MME comes to my mind, bit that's only a wild guess. Maybe re-install the body/skeleton, because you never know if some daft mod overwrote that...

7 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Uhmm, why do you enable the ooze creature animation if you don't like it?

Only thing I can suggest now is, did you by chance disable the breast scaling in the MCM, or are there other mods overriding it? MME comes to my mind, bit that's only a wild guess. Maybe re-install the body/skeleton, because you never know if some daft mod overwrote that...

solved the issue, reinstalled all the CBBE related mods, and just now realized what presets i should be doing... also got a CBA patch for SLIF and im not ctding anymore when i wait in game

Heya all,

I need some help installing Estrus CHaurus and certainly the other dependencies after that.

My SSE game works fine. But when I try to install Estrus Chaurus v 4.380.7z, all characters are stuck in "T" Pose. If I remove it, it fixes the problem.

Also I installed Estrus. But when I try my Estrus spell on myself, I see no animation, and only some sort of "pieces" of tendrils around my character limbs.

I thought it might come from my FNIS and FNIS creatures. So I disabled them, deinstalled them (without remove from Vortex), and resinstalled them.

Can you help me please ? 

1 hour ago, Syssiah said:

My SSE game works fine. But when I try to install Estrus Chaurus v 4.380.7z, all characters are stuck in "T" Pose. If I remove it, it fixes the problem.

(...)

I thought it might come from my FNIS and FNIS creatures. So I disabled them, deinstalled them (without remove from Vortex), and resinstalled them.

Forgive the daft question: Did you only install FNIS, or did you actually run it? You need to run that program every time you've installed (or removed) new animations, otherwise it's the T-pose.

Edited by CaptainJ03
8 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Is anyone else getting 'eviction notices' messages from EC+ ?

I have taken a look and at the SLS event code and can see that the message can be displayed even if the event is not occurring if SLS is not installed - I'll try and get a fix sorted in the next few days.

3 hours ago, Bane Master said:

I have taken a look and at the SLS event code and can see that the message can be displayed even if the event is not occurring if SLS is not installed - I'll try and get a fix sorted in the next few days.

What is SLS by the way?

Estrus Chaurus+ V4.381 (13/07/2021)

• Added additional checks to armor stripping functions to prevent removal of Devious/SOS/SLMC items
  • SLS notifications of eviction will no longer appear if SL Survival is not installed
Edited by Bane Master

So somehow for however long I've been using EC+ its been installed over Estrus For Skyrim v1.2.  Works fine.  Is it worth updating that?

btw, where is Estrus for Skyrim?  I thought it was on Nexus but can't find it, and I can't seem to find it here either.

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt
5 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

So somehow for however long I've been using EC+ its been installed over Estrus For Skyrim v1.2.  Works fine.  Is it worth updating that?

btw, where is Estrus for Skyrim?  I thought it was on Nexus but can't find it, and I can't seem to find it here either.

It's over on Nexus: Estrus for Skyrim - the main page for this mod says that you should use v2.41 so I cannot tell the difference to older versions.